Faked ISS video

• 92 Replies
Re: Faked ISS video
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2015, 06:04:03 AM »
Or I can look at the youtube playlist of earth from ISS and wonder why different videos show different amounts of curvature.
Does the ISS move closer and further away from earth at different times?

No the ISS is mostly the same altitude all the time. Around 400km. The difference you see are the lenses.

The pictures of Earth might not be the best evidence for the "realness" of the space station. The best evidence in my opinion is the long videos of ISS crewman floating inside. The women's hair floating, necklaces floating, spheres of water floating, ect.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2015, 06:34:34 AM »
Or I can look at the youtube playlist of earth from ISS and wonder why different videos show different amounts of curvature.
Does the ISS move closer and further away from earth at different times?

No the ISS is mostly the same altitude all the time. Around 400km. The difference you see are the lenses.

The pictures of Earth might not be the best evidence for the "realness" of the space station. The best evidence in my opinion is the long videos of ISS crewman floating inside. The women's hair floating, necklaces floating, spheres of water floating, ect.
What about the actors in the big bang series that were floating in the space station. Is that real and if not, why not?

« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2015, 06:45:15 AM »
If the actors in The Big Bang Theory tried to pretend to be in real micro gravity it would be childishly easy to uncover.

If you want to claim every video evidence of microgravity is CGI, I can't help you.

Is it just that simple for a flat earth believer? "All evidence for a spherical planet is CGI"?