Faked ISS video

• 92 Replies

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
Re: Faked ISS video
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2015, 09:35:14 AM »
Does a coffe cup move sitting on a desk?
Read what I said and absorb it. I don't expect much from you due to you having a chromosome missing but give it a try.
Stop and have a think about what I said. I don't expect much from you due to you having an extra chromosome but give it a try.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2015, 01:19:48 PM »
What draws my attention is the fact the cable next to his left arm never moves, it just stays in the same position during the whole video. I've watched other videos and the wires float all over the place. I wonder if this video is done with a green screen?
Absolutely 100%. I've checked the video out and the wires never move behind him, or anything.
It's weird because when people mention things moving oddly when not touched, like wires and such in other videos, the NASA fantasists tell us that the space station has a air conditioning system in it and it's constantly circulating air. Maybe they switched it off for this little space to Earth lesson.  8)

"Why isn't anything moving???"
No AC running.
*next video*
"Why are the wires moving???"
AC is running.

"Too much logical sense! You are so brainwashed!"

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2015, 07:17:00 PM »

"Why isn't anything moving???"
No AC running.
*next video*
"Why are the wires moving???"
AC is running.

"Too much logical sense! You are so brainwashed!"

He he..  an airconditioner that turns on and off automatically.   Who would have guessed. ;D

My question, is who removed the explanatory audio, because that's deliberate evidence tampering.  Some conspiracy nutcase?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Mikey T.

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2015, 10:48:36 PM »
Odd how I can hang a piece of paper from a clip in front of the vents of my AC and it moves, but if I hang it in another area, where it isn't being blow directly on it almost never flutters.  Movement around it may cause air currents that may slightly move it. 
The wires you see in these videos can be wires, tubes, or other possible things.  A wire usually has metal in it and its not as flexible as some other things that look like wires to you.  Wires also come in different gauges under that insulation, some are pretty thin and flexible, some are pretty thick and rigid.  Plus without gravity pulling them "down" they kinda float around a bit.
So wires moving or not moving, that's what you see, not the extended length of water just floating.  Explains a hell of a lot.  No wonder you cannot see the world for what it really is.  No wonder you need some conspiracy theory to explain the reasons for you to be important in the supposed fight against the man, you hero of the fight for free information.  Give me a break, small minded people, professing that they see bad guys everywhere trying to lie to you and take your freedoms away.  For you, there must be a conspiracy to explain the things you cannot understand, it must seem like magic to you when you go to the grocery store and the machine just knows what you are buying from some random straight lines on a little sticker.  What a wonder it must be for you.

?

tappet

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2015, 11:38:52 PM »
What keeps the books in that position?

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2015, 12:06:57 AM »

The magic of NOT touching them.

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/newton1g.html

?

tappet

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2015, 12:14:34 AM »

The magic of NOT touching them.

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/newton1g.html
I thought that there was still gravity in space.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2015, 12:29:42 AM »
If anyone is still deliberating whether the space station is real and the astronauts are all legitimate, then I urge you to watch this entire video.
Please don't watch it if you're a Lemmiwinks or a Misero or basically a full on global Earth, severe indoctrinate.

The people that need to watch this video are those that have the capability to think for THEMSELVES.
If after you see this entire video, you think it's all legitimate, then I suggest you go about your life believing anything at all and never argue with anyone who questions stuff. This way you can graze along until you expire and not expend any real brian energy.

HOWEVER, if you are a person who wants to find the truth, then after you watch this, even if half asleep, the very worst it will make you do is to question everything you thought you knew - and at best it will make you see just how pathetic the actors are that happily dupe you every day of your life in all shapes and forms, for a few extra dollars in their bank accounts and a bit of fame. Truly sickening but there it all is.

Let me know what you think.
The Misero's and Lemmiwinks, etc, try your best to stay out of it. I already know what you are writing before you even bother to do it. Just take a back seat and leave it to the real people.

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

If this doesn't work, then just click the link.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 12:34:10 AM by sceptimatic »

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2015, 07:08:27 AM »
Hi Sceptimatic,  I'm dissapointed,  really, is that it?   Is that your evidence that the ISS is faked?   I thought Eric Dubay was smarter than that.  But no he's just another conspiracy nut case.   He doesn't even know they train astronauts  in a water tank.   The evidence consists of "that is edited",  "that looks fake".   "They must have edited the wires out of that picture"  ...   

I call BS on that video,  it shows nothing that you wouldn't expect. 

Seriously, there is a 24 hour live feed from the ISS that anyone on the planet with an internet connection can watch.  You can see it fly overhead, and look at it through a telescope. 

You are going to have to do better than that, if you are to going convince anyone you aren't  suffering from some kind of paranoid delusion.

But, all that aside,  if the ISS is real, then the earth is a sphere, I get it..  your entire belief system is hanging by a thread,  this video doesn't help you.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2015, 07:42:42 AM »
You sure you're up to coming back, sceptimatic? Go away and hide again, on whatever place you went to when you were on hiatus. I liked the place better without YOU. Instead of calling us all indoctrinated and babbling things you think philosophical, please show us some scientific evidence to disprove it. There IS gravity in space, but classic FE'r style, you don't understand it. Orbit is falling towards an object, but moving at a speed so high that you are being kept at the same elevation compared to the body you are orbiting. The gravity is nullified.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2015, 07:55:40 AM »
If you are really convinced the ISS is faked,  then you'll be able to tell me how they fake this video stream  24x7

Live_ISS_Stream on USTREAM: Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times...

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2015, 11:01:56 AM »
If you are really convinced the ISS is faked,  then you'll be able to tell me how they fake this video stream  24x7

Live_ISS_Stream on USTREAM: Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times...

Thanks for the link, cool website. I learn a lot here.
I'm no rocket scientist, but at least I know the Earth is round, Man went to the Moon, and air exists.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” Carl Sagan

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2015, 01:39:28 PM »
More cool physics to anger those who don't understand it.

https://i.imgur.com/xbsmvOj.gifv

*garbage*

Scientific evidence yet? Nope? K.

?

tappet

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2015, 03:06:31 AM »

*garbage*

And here is some more cool physics to make me angry cause I don't get it. Zero gravity sure is cool.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2015, 03:31:53 AM »

*garbage*

And here is some more cool physics to make me angry cause I don't get it. Zero gravity sure is cool.
What's laughable about all this is; the video you put up with Criss Angel; it will be argued that it's a trick by these bozo's and yet on the flip side, they will argue till they're blue in the face that the so called space station bullshit is as real as they come due to fantastic space physics.
Honestly I sit and laugh at these hare brained idiots. They spend years and years sitting in college class to come out dumber than when they went in.  ;D

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2015, 04:06:11 AM »
What's laughable about all this is; the video you put up with Criss Angel; it will be argued that it's a trick by these bozo's and yet on the flip side, they will argue till they're blue in the face that the so called space station bullshit is as real as they come due to fantastic space physics.
Honestly I sit and laugh at these hare brained idiots. They spend years and years sitting in college class to come out dumber than when they went in.  ;D

Um... you do realize that that's a magic show, he's a magician, and magicians do... tricks all the time, right?

But the initial video with what happens on the ISS can be proven with physics. Well, not by you, of course, but by people that went to college and aren't part of the stupid mass any more.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2015, 04:18:11 AM »

Um... you do realize that that's a magic show, he's a magician, and magicians do... tricks all the time, right?

But the initial video with what happens on the ISS can be proven with physics. Well, not by you, of course, but by people that went to college and aren't part of the stupid mass any more.
Try not to talk to me. I am seriously bored with you idiots. You global Earth idiots and shills can talk to others that want to engage you. I'm just letting you know that I'm done with responding to dipshits like you and your likeminded friends.

From now on I'll be responding to free thinkers or anyone who has the ability to question mainstrean bullshit.

Don't bother responding, dipshit.

?

tappet

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2015, 04:35:54 AM »

This comment is scary dumb.
Have you thought about apologizing to sceptimatic?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 04:39:43 AM by tappet »

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2015, 04:39:12 AM »

Try not to talk to me. I am seriously bored with you idiots. You global Earth idiots and shills can talk to others that want to engage you. I'm just letting you know that I'm done with responding to dipshits like you and your likeminded friends.

From now on I'll be responding to free thinkers or anyone who has the ability to question mainstrean bullshit.

Even the insults are somewhat illiterate and disjointed.

Arthur C Clarke said it best when he said    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"  So to someone ignorant of technology the ISS and space travel must seem like magic and trickery,  easy enough to get confused.

?

tappet

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2015, 04:46:44 AM »

Even the insults are somewhat illiterate and disjointed.

Arthur C Clarke said it best when he said    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"  So to someone ignorant of technology the ISS and space travel must seem like magic and trickery,  easy enough to get confused.
If this is the case, is Chris Angel using technology or magic, for I am confused.
If you are not confused could you tell me how he lifted that metal plate with his fingers?

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2015, 05:11:28 AM »
If this is the case, is Chris Angel using technology or magic, for I am confused.
If you are not confused could you tell me how he lifted that metal plate with his fingers?

No idea,  but I'm surprised you haven't grasped the fact that it was a trick.    Then again,  maybe I shouldn't be surprised.   

So tell me how do think they fake the ISS video feed 24 hours a day 7 days a week,  365 days a year.     Live_ISS_Stream on USTREAM: Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times...

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2015, 05:31:14 AM »

Hi, I'm a free thinker! You know that free thinkers aren't supposed just to be hipsters about mainstream science, right? You're not a free thinker if you think the Earth is flat. You're just an idiot.

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2015, 05:32:51 AM »
This comment is scary dumb.
Have you thought about apologizing to sceptimatic?

No, it has not crossed my mind at all.

So why is my comment scary dumb? I see no argument to support your point.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2015, 12:00:16 PM »
You're not a free thinker if you think the Earth is flat. You're just an idiot.

Most accurate thing I've ever seen on here.

?

tappet

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »

No idea,  but I'm surprised you haven't grasped the fact that it was a trick.    Then again,  maybe I shouldn't be surprised.   

So tell me how do think they fake the ISS video feed 24 hours a day 7 days a week,  365 days a year.     Live_ISS_Stream on USTREAM: Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times...
The video with Chris Angle looks more real than the one on the ISS spinning pliers and shit.
You say his video is a trick, I say it is real. So tell me how he does it.
It is no less real than your pliers trick. Both videos are real or both are fake.
If you cannot tell me how he does it do not bother responding.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2015, 02:45:18 PM »
The video with Chris Angle looks more real than the one on the ISS spinning pliers and shit.
It is no less real than your pliers trick. Both videos are real or both are fake.
This link doesn't explain this trick in particular, but it does explain a number of his tricks.
http://www.secrets-explained.com/criss-angel
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

tappet

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2015, 03:10:35 PM »
This link doesn't explain this trick in particular, but it does explain a number of his tricks.
Can these same tricks be applied to the ISS or not?

?

tappet

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2015, 03:42:08 PM »
On closer examination of this website it seems they are only guessing how these tricks are done.
They really don't know.
Looks like its back to the " how did he lift that plate with his fingers" trick/magic/technology again.
If you can not figure out how something is done on earth, how the f--k can you be qualified to say a trick in space is real or not.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2015, 05:54:35 PM »
On closer examination of this website it seems they are only guessing how these tricks are done.
They really don't know.
Looks like its back to the " how did he lift that plate with his fingers" trick/magic/technology again.
If you can not figure out how something is done on earth, how the f--k can you be qualified to say a trick in space is real or not.
Those folks you are talking to don't use logic in their thought process concerning space travel and gravity. If NASA says something it is automatically true. You are witnessing the results of a successful brainwashing campaign.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2015, 06:01:03 PM »
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.