Infinite Earth - The Next Step

• 75 Replies
Re: Infinite Earth - The Next Step
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2015, 07:01:37 AM »
This all sounds totally legit.

Count me in.  How do I sign up?

You need to tell me what skills you would bring to the group.

He is a crab. He is extremely familiar with salt water.

« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2015, 11:05:44 AM »
We're not going until the end of 2016.

We need people help collect and document flora and fauna, people to phtotograph and film, people with skills to help build a camp.
Must have English as first language, or very good English.

As already stated sadly US citizens cannot come due to claims on guano.

No Chinese, Russians, North Koreans, middle east countries for political reasons.

Why can't you fly there once it is revealed?
Remember, evolution has never produced an Oreo in nature, therefore heart surgery is impossible.

« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2015, 11:08:20 AM »
May I suggest taking Americans to challenge the Guano act.

For the U.S. to enforce in court, they would have to admit that "itchyland" exists.
Remember, evolution has never produced an Oreo in nature, therefore heart surgery is impossible.

?

Itchy_Arris

• Infinite Earth Movement Leader
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2015, 01:04:39 PM »
Hey guys. What's with all the liberal-bashing?  ;D

I have been away for a few weeks, doing research and planning next years voyage. I've discovered some very interesting information, and it turns out that there are a few others who are looking for the new continent, but I haven't told them about our voyage!

The Australian authorities were asking questions about the purpose of the trip. I think they were on to me, so I've chartered a different boat with a different ID. Its a better boat anyway, it's got a fridge for the beer!

I will keep you posted, but I may need to change forum ID at some point, as I think I'm getting followed round the Internet.
What goes up, must come down.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2015, 01:09:01 PM »
Don't ask. Someone joined the forum under way too many names.

Welcome back! Unfortunately JRowe seems to have left us, so you're our only prominent researcher.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2015, 01:14:45 PM »

I have been away for a few weeks, doing research and planning next years voyage. I've discovered some very interesting information, and it turns out that there are a few others who are looking for the new continent, but I haven't told them about our voyage!

The Australian authorities were asking questions about the purpose of the trip. I think they were on to me, so I've chartered a different boat with a different ID. Its a better boat anyway, it's got a fridge for the beer!

I will keep you posted, but I may need to change forum ID at some point, as I think I'm getting followed round the Internet.

You can't leave saying you are an alt then come back and pretend you aren't. lol
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2015, 01:33:48 PM »

You can't leave saying you are an alt then come back and pretend you aren't. lol

I have to say things like that to cover my tracks, otherwise I get followed by CIA goons. They know I'm on to something.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2015, 03:16:41 PM »
Hello Itchy.

You still haven't told me how you think space travel could be real on a flat Earth, that makes no sense at all to me.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2015, 10:28:43 AM »
Hello Itchy.

You still haven't told me how you think space travel could be real on a flat Earth, that makes no sense at all to me.

Glad you asked that, it relates to one of my recent discoveries.

Two weeks ago I went to a talk on UFOs. I'm not a UFO believer, but the talk was near my home, so I thought I would go along just out of interest. The talk was awful, but a guy there said he was a university cosmology post-grad researcher. I got to talk with him after. Of course, he didn't believe in UFOs either, but he said he liked to expose "bad science".

I explained to him that I had doubts about some claimed achievements in space, expecting him to call me a nut and walk away, but get this; he smiled at me and said that it's well known in academic circles that most space missions have been nothing more than cold war propaganda. Basically both the US and Soviets started exaggerating their achievements and the whole thing snowballed out of control. That's why progress seems to have stopped; since the end of the cold war the propaganda has lessened, and today's claims are more in line with reality.

The truth is that we can launch satellites and probes, but that's about it.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2015, 02:22:45 PM »
Hello Itchy.

Two weeks ago I went to a talk on UFOs. I'm not a UFO believer, but the talk was near my home, so I thought I would go along just out of interest. The talk was awful, but a guy there said he was a university cosmology post-grad researcher. I got to talk with him after. Of course, he didn't believe in UFOs either, but he said he liked to expose "bad science".

I explained to him that I had doubts about some claimed achievements in space, expecting him to call me a nut and walk away, but get this; he smiled at me and said that it's well known in academic circles that most space missions have been nothing more than cold war propaganda. Basically both the US and Soviets started exaggerating their achievements and the whole thing snowballed out of control. That's why progress seems to have stopped; since the end of the cold war the propaganda has lessened, and today's claims are more in line with reality.

Then why do all space pictures show the Earth being round?

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2015, 02:39:47 PM »
Hello Itchy.

Because the illuminated portion of Earth is round.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2015, 02:42:16 PM »
Hello Itchy.

But what about the non illuminated part of the Earth where you can see night lights?  The Earth can have phases like the Moon.

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2015, 02:49:37 PM »
Hello Itchy.

But what about the non illuminated part of the Earth where you can see night lights?  The Earth can have phases like the Moon.

Rubbish. Photos only show an illuminated disc.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2015, 04:56:37 PM »
Rubbish. Photos only show an illuminated disc.

And before you ask, this is not a composite image.  It's a photo taken by a space probe.

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2015, 05:48:42 PM »

A "university cosmology post-grad researcher"[nb]Nice string of buzzwords. Did he say what he actually did, and where?[/nb] at a UFO talk who liked to expose "bad science" tells you "it's well known in academic circles that most space missions have been nothing more than cold war propaganda."

So why isn't he exposing that?

Very convincing, if you really want to be convinced. 

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2015, 04:20:06 AM »

A "university cosmology post-grad researcher"[nb]Nice string of buzzwords. Did he say what he actually did, and where?[/nb] at a UFO talk who liked to expose "bad science" tells you "it's well known in academic circles that most space missions have been nothing more than cold war propaganda."

So why isn't he exposing that?

Very convincing, if you really want to be convinced.

He's a Research Fellow at Trinity College, Cambridge. He's working on Dark Matter, amongst other stuff.