Infinite Earth - The Next Step

• 75 Replies
?

Itchy_Arris

• Infinite Earth Movement Leader
Re: Infinite Earth - The Next Step
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2015, 11:23:51 AM »
The coordinates and date of the next reveal have been communicated to me in my dream-meetings with the Controller.

You do realize that... that sentence puts you in the "You need therapy" list, don't you?

But moving on. Who's the Controller? How did the dream-meeting happen? What are you referring to when you say "we have to reach an advanced enough level". How is East Africa the furthest we can go?

East Africa is the centre of our known world. Like a traditional London-at-0-longitude wall map, but the pacific ocean surrounds the whole known world.

Every time we reach a stage in technological advancement that the Controller deems suitable, we are allowed to go further.

The Controller (just my term) is the creator and maintainer of our world. We are like his pets. He has communicated with me so that the new continent can be discovered and will be placed in safe hands.

It's been a long gap since Australia was revealed, which leads me to believe that the new continent must be very special.
What goes up, must come down.

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 11:36:32 AM »

East Africa is the centre of our known world. Like a traditional London-at-0-longitude wall map, but the pacific ocean surrounds the whole known world.

Every time we reach a stage in technological advancement that the Controller deems suitable, we are allowed to go further.

The Controller (just my term) is the creator and maintainer of our world. We are like his pets. He has communicated with me so that the new continent can be discovered and will be placed in safe hands.

It's been a long gap since Australia was revealed, which leads me to believe that the new continent must be very special.

Wow this is.... gold.

Send me a PM if you're not trolling (with anything in it). Don't send anything if you're not. I won't tell, be honest.

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 12:21:03 PM »
It makes no difference to me if you think it's a joke. Enough people are interested enough to join the voyage.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2015, 12:50:09 PM »
Send me a PM if you're not trolling (with anything in it). Don't send anything if you're not. I won't tell, be honest.

What if he sent a PM saying "I'm trolling," though?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2015, 01:22:40 PM »

What if he sent a PM saying "I'm trolling," though?

Then my universe would implode in a black hole.

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2015, 06:33:26 PM »
The coordinates and date of the next reveal have been communicated to me in my dream-meetings with the Controller.

You do realize that... that sentence puts you in the "You need therapy" list, don't you?

But moving on. Who's the Controller? How did the dream-meeting happen? What are you referring to when you say "we have to reach an advanced enough level". How is East Africa the furthest we can go?

Boo. so when the expedition fails, it will not be because you are wrong, it will because the Controller did not deem us worthy.  Oh snap, i hope this comment did not delay the new world.
Remember, evolution has never produced an Oreo in nature, therefore heart surgery is impossible.

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2015, 05:54:22 AM »
Please note, if you are interested in this adventure, this is the thread to post in.

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2015, 06:12:37 AM »
Sadly, following legal advice, I have to exclude US citizens from the expedition.

This is due to the Guano Islands Act:

"Whenever any citizen of the United States discovers a deposit of guano on any island, rock, or key, not within the lawful jurisdiction of any other Government, and not occupied by the citizens of any other Government, and takes peaceable possession thereof, and occupies the same, such island, rock, or key may, at the discretion of the President, be considered as appertaining to the United States."

—first section of Guano Islands Act

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2015, 06:14:14 AM »
Please note, if you are interested in this adventure, this is the thread to post in.

Soo, the Earth is infinite.

Does that mean that the Sun enlarges its orbit every time new land is revealed, and going faster at the same time, to keep the 24 hour day constant?

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2015, 06:18:59 AM »

Soo, the Earth is infinite.

Does that mean that the Sun enlarges its orbit every time new land is revealed, and going faster at the same time, to keep the 24 hour day constant?

No.the land has always been there. We just haven't been able to access it.

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2015, 06:27:59 AM »

Well, then the radius of the Sun's orbit must be infinite? Or sunlight does not reach distant lands?

How are we not able to access them? What exactly stops us from physically going there?

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2015, 06:35:30 AM »

Well, then the radius of the Sun's orbit must be infinite? Or sunlight does not reach distant lands?

How are we not able to access them? What exactly stops us from physically going there?

I never said the sun lights the whole plain. Don't misrepresent me.

I don't know how the Controller works. I am not claiming to be some kind of son of god. I'm not mental.

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2015, 08:13:03 AM »
I never said the sun lights the whole plain. Don't misrepresent me.

I don't know how the Controller works. I am not claiming to be some kind of son of god. I'm not mental.

Do you have a name for this weird cult you're part of?

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2015, 10:42:30 AM »
May be Atlantis will be revealed next. I'm having a little difficulty with your theory Itchy. You don't believe there is a circular frozen continent (Antarctica) that surrounds the known earth? As most flat earthers believe.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2015, 11:49:10 AM »
May be Atlantis will be revealed next. I'm having a little difficulty with your theory Itchy. You don't believe there is a circular frozen continent (Antarctica) that surrounds the known earth? As most flat earthers believe.

No. Antarctica is a continent as mapped. The edge of the known world is all ocean...until next year!

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2015, 11:57:24 AM »

No. Antarctica is a continent as mapped. The edge of the known world is all ocean...until next year!

So you don't believe that the known earth is a disk?
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2015, 12:03:07 PM »

No, it's a plain that makes up the floor of the universe.

Do I have to explain this to every forum member individually?  ::)

So you don't believe that the known earth is a disk?

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2015, 10:27:45 AM »
Limited places still available.

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2015, 10:59:15 AM »
I am flat earther who believe in infinite flat earth and in creator but i am far away from Australia please contact me.

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2015, 11:21:04 AM »
Itchy why haven't you reply to my comment ?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 11:23:54 AM by modestman »

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2015, 11:23:24 AM »
I believe in infinite earth too. However I'm convinced that the known seven continents and oceans around them are in a form of a disk. Earth is a disk that is seating on infinite plane. There are other disks beyond Antarctica. Continents are not being revealed to us by some nerdy controller. We have discovered all continents within our disk. You want to explore earth further, you need to cross beyond Antarctica and look for more worlds. Drop the arrogance level Itchy or I'm gonna nuke Itchyland LOL
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2015, 11:28:18 AM »
What make you so sure ? i believe in creator and when you come to plan something it has to be with sense therefore round earth is idiotic.
Do you believe in ice wall ? because i believe antarctica to be a continent.

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2015, 11:59:29 AM »
We're not going until the end of 2016.

We need people help collect and document flora and fauna, people to phtotograph and film, people with skills to help build a camp.
Must have English as first language, or very good English.

As already stated sadly US citizens cannot come due to claims on guano.

No Chinese, Russians, North Koreans, middle east countries for political reasons.

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2015, 12:03:16 PM »

We need people help collect and document flora and fauna, people to phtotograph and film, people with skills to help build a camp.

No Chinese, Russians, North Koreans, middle east countries for political reasons.
Only Aussies ?
by the way you need to take care of hostile human beings the creator probably create a lot more human beings in other continents most of them still in level of low technology so they don't make a journey to our direction.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 12:04:53 PM by modestman »

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2015, 12:15:20 PM »

Only Aussies ?
by the way you need to take care of hostile human beings the creator probably create a lot more human beings in other continents most of them still in level of low technology so they don't make a journey to our direction.

No, not only Aussies, I'm not Aussie. There are a few Aussies already on board, plus three Brits, a Kiwi and a Canadian. Maybe Anericans can come if they sign a waver on the guano island act.

There are no humans there.

« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2015, 12:22:45 PM »

Only Aussies ?

No, not only Aussies, I'm not Aussie. There are a few Aussies already on board, plus three Brits, a Kiwi and a Canadian. Maybe Anericans can come if they sign a waver on the guano island act.

There are no humans there.
How do you know there are no humans ?
and please send me PM.

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2015, 05:57:27 AM »
Count me in.  As a Canadian citizen with skills in photography/videography as well as a passion for plants and animals, I am PERFECT for this expedition.  I can also tie a mean bowline.

Let's do this.

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2015, 06:02:34 AM »
Count me in.  As a Canadian citizen with skills in photography/videography as well as a passion for plants and animals, I am PERFECT for this expedition.  I can also tie a mean bowline.

Let's do this.

Great, you're in. Bring beer!

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2015, 06:04:46 AM »
This all sounds totally legit.

Count me in.  How do I sign up?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Itchy_Arris

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2015, 06:10:08 AM »
This all sounds totally legit.

Count me in.  How do I sign up?

You need to tell me what skills you would bring to the group.