It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship

• 4284 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship
« Reply #3420 on: September 29, 2015, 02:34:43 PM »
Papa - the fact that you can't seem to separate fiction from reality is very telling.

The whole point of this thread is that - when it comes to the 'space-travel' hoax - Fiction & Reality are indistinguishable.

Do you really not understand that yet?

LOL!!!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #3421 on: September 29, 2015, 03:45:04 PM »
Papa - the fact that you can't seem to separate fiction from reality is very telling.

The whole point of this thread is that - when it comes to the 'space-travel' hoax - Fiction & Reality are indistinguishable.

LOL!!!

The skateboard in the conservation of momentum experiment is just a platform on which the experiment sits.

For you to state that the skateboard represents the rocket in the experiment is so laughable, when its only purpose is to represent a frictionless surface so to make the movement of the man and ball in opposite directions more noticeable. It could also be conducted on an ice rink, with a man throwing the ball, therefore pushing him along the ice in the opposite direction to the ball. But to extrapolate your logic of the experiment, you would now label the ice skates that the man is wearing as the rocket as well?
 To take your stance to the ultimate level of stupidity, let's remove the skateboard all together, so that we are left with just the man and ball. According to you, because the man is now standing on the ground, then the ground must now represent the rocket in your analogy, lol.

Are you starting to see how ridiculous your stance is on this subject - you actually have no idea how to label Objects A and B in the applicable Newtonian law.

My god, in a previous post you've even labelled the man's arm as the exhaust in the rocket analogy - that just about says it all concerning your complete lack of understanding about Newtonian laws.

Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3422 on: September 29, 2015, 03:52:58 PM »
You really are NOT a mod, okay, control-freak markjo?
Neither are you.  What's your point?  Am I not allowed to ask you to stay on topic?

& if you can repeat yourself endlessly, then so shall I, thus:
You can endlessly avoid answering on topic questions, but that doesn't do the discussion any good, does it?

Now; let's DO look at another recent sci-fi movie: Ridley Scott's 'Prometheus'.
Why should we?  What does Prometheus have to do with whether or not rockets work in a vacuum?

Actually, they are quite distinguishable.  Well, maybe not to you, but to many of us it is.  In fact, there are a number of web sites that like to point out not just bad space travel physics, but bad physics in general.
http://www.intuitor.com/moviephysics/
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3423 on: September 29, 2015, 03:58:45 PM »
Chtwrone: I have no idea what you are raving on about; have you been drinking?

Are you rayzor?

Markjo: stop pretending to be a mod.

Nobody reads your boring posts anyway; have you really not grasped that yet?

But, as repeating ourselves ad nauseum seems to be the order of the day, let's look at another recent sci-fi movie: Ridley Scott's 'Prometheus'.

Well, the title's a bit of a give-away, as Prometheus was the prototype for Milton's faux-biblical Satan & is interchangeable with Lucifer & Hermes in many traditions...

As he is with Thoth; but we'll get to HIM later, as he will be very important to our narrative...

So; does 'Prometheus' contain 'alien origin for life on earth' propaganda? Oh, yes; in fact its entire premise is built on that Insane Satanic Deception.

Does it contain a three-fold sacrifice? Yep; at the end, the three remaining astronauts crash their ship into the escaping alien's ship to 'save humanity'... LOL!!!

Does it contain a space-octopus? OH HELL YES - GIANT SPACE-OCTOPUS CONFIRMED!!!

What else does it contain? Well, a terrible mish-mash of many occult/religious references, really, as well as vague transhumanist waffle, a vast amount of pseudo-science & cod-philosophy, plus some direct connections to good old Paradise Lost...

But I think we're getting the picture by now, aren't we?

Sci-Fi = Satanic Propaganda, all the way from the very start.

& Ridley Scott's next film? 'The Martian'; at a screen near you now!

Bet that sucks Satanic dick, too.

chtwrone

« Reply #3424 on: September 29, 2015, 08:29:39 PM »
Chtwrone: I have no idea what you are raving on about; have you been drinking?

Are you rayzor?

But, as repeating ourselves ad nauseum seems to be the order of the day, let's look at another recent sci-fi movie: Ridley Scott's 'Prometheus'.

Well, the title's a bit of a give-away, as Prometheus was the prototype for Milton's faux-biblical Satan & is interchangeable with Lucifer & Hermes in many traditions...

As he is with Thoth; but we'll get to HIM later, as he will be very important to our narrative...

So; does 'Prometheus' contain 'alien origin for life on earth' propaganda? Oh, yes; in fact its entire premise is built on that Insane Satanic Deception.

Does it contain a three-fold sacrifice? Yep; at the end, the three remaining astronauts crash their ship into the escaping alien's ship to 'save humanity'... LOL!!!

Does it contain a space-octopus? OH HELL YES - GIANT SPACE-OCTOPUS CONFIRMED!!!

What else does it contain? Well, a terrible mish-mash of many occult/religious references, really, as well as vague transhumanist waffle, a vast amount of pseudo-science & cod-philosophy, plus some direct connections to good old Paradise Lost...

But I think we're getting the picture by now, aren't we?

Sci-Fi = Satanic Propaganda, all the way from the very start.

& Ridley Scott's next film? 'The Martian'; at a screen near you now!

Bet that sucks Satanic dick, too.

So you still don't realise that the skateboard is just the platform on which the conservation of momentum experiments sits?  But you are still happy to suggest that it's the rocket in your analogy - OMG.

Why am I not surprised that you still don't know you've made a HUGE mistake in your labelling of Objects A and B.

It now becomes apparent that to believe in the stupid flat earth model, first you must be stupid yourself, and this is certainly true in your case.

What do you actually do for a job?  I'm thinking it certainly doesn't involve too much brain power - something you obviously don't have too much of at your disposal.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3425 on: September 29, 2015, 08:37:31 PM »
Papa was defeated so long ago he is just stuck on repeat.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #3426 on: September 29, 2015, 10:51:41 PM »
I do actually wonder if Papa has now had some sort of mental breakdown.

Using fictional films as a basis or proving space travel is impossible...? Wired

Hope he doesn't watch 'Event Horizon'.....
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3427 on: September 29, 2015, 11:41:21 PM »
& what contributions did your above three crudely stitched-together posts make to the 'discussion' you all seem to so earnestly desire we engage in?

None.

Hypocrisy much?

The fact is that the history of science-fiction & the history of fake 'space-exploration' are so inter-twined as to be indistinguishable from one another; where the former leads, the latter follows.

So, investigating current sci-fi trends will give us a good idea where fake 'space-exploration' may be heading next.

& the whole 'alien origin for human life' deception is a BIG theme in sci-fi right now.

Oh, look; NASA claimed to have found water on Mars this week, didn't they?

Just in time for the release of Ridley Scott's 'The Martian', which NASA had a big hand in 'consulting' on...

WHAT a surprise!

Here's an interesting quote from Ridley Scott: 'NASA & the Vatican agree that it's almost mathematically impossible that we can be where we are without there being a little help along the way...'

For the Satanists at NASA to endorse such insanity is par for the course; but the Vatican too? Yikes!

& 'almost mathematically impossible'? LOL!!!

I'd like to see those 'maths'!

Anyhow, I won't interrupt you cultist's brainwashing duties further with my bringing of fresh information to the table...

As you were, then.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3428 on: September 30, 2015, 05:34:56 AM »
Since there are no mods trying to keep this tread on topic, it seems that someone needs step up.

Since you respond to my posts, that must mean that you read them.  I guess that makes you a nobody.

Since going off topic seems to be the order of the day, why don't you watch a nice science documentary, like this one:
#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">! No longer available

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3429 on: September 30, 2015, 05:50:12 AM »
*Yawn!*

Yes, markjo; you are such a reasonable person...

Here is the kind of 'reasonable' contribution you add to the 'debate':

I'm willing to bet that you've never eaten feces in your life, but that doesn't stop you from declaring that nasty stuff tastes like shit.   

What's more, your documentary is no such thing; it is science-fiction.

Watch the pathetic, sub-Thunderbirds 'rocket blast-off' at 19:40 for example - LULZ!!!

To conclude; you are still not a mod & have nothing worthwhile to say...

Yet still you say it; WHY?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3430 on: September 30, 2015, 06:07:22 AM »
Again; watch the rocket 'blasting-off' at 19:42 - worst special effects evar!!!

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">! No longer available

Thank you, markjo; you've made my day!

P.s. I ain't finished with the satanic sci-fi/NASA connection yet; this is more fun for now though...

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3431 on: September 30, 2015, 06:25:18 AM »

What's wrong with the "special effects"? 

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3432 on: September 30, 2015, 06:43:22 AM »

I just KNEW you'd defend this p.o.s: LULZ!!!

Watch the spaysze-rokkit 'blasting-off' at 19:42... Thunderbirds Are Go!

Damn! It's even funnier than when you said this:

I'm willing to bet that you've never eaten feces in your life, but that doesn't stop you from declaring that nasty stuff tastes like shit.   

But it's not as funny as when you got caught sock-puppeting as mikeman; that was ACE!

Thinks-he's-a-mod-but-is-instead-a-laughing-stock...

ROFLMFAO!!!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3433 on: September 30, 2015, 06:55:32 AM »

Thank you, markjo; you've made my day!

P.s. I ain't finished with the satanic sci-fi/NASA connection yet; this is more fun for now though...
I'm pissing myself laughing at that lift off on 19:42.  ;D
How far do N.A.S.A have to go in taking the piss out of these people with this crap, before they wake up?
How frigging comatose are they.  ;D

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #3434 on: September 30, 2015, 08:13:23 AM »
How far do N.A.S.A have to go in taking the piss out of these people with this crap, before they wake up?

You know that all rocket launches are public events that anyone can watch, right?  You can't personally observe something that never happened, so why would they fake footage of something that really did happen?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3435 on: September 30, 2015, 08:31:16 AM »
LOL!!!

The NASA Fire-Brigade's arrived - next come the Thought-Police & the WAAAAAmbulance!

If you think the rocket 'blast-off' at 19:42 in this video is real, then God help you...

Of course, mikeman wasn't there himself, nor does he know anyone who was, nor does he in fact know anything about this event at all bar what wikipedia & NASA.gov sources dictate...

But still he can tell us, with absolute authority, that it REALLY DID HAPPEN & THAT REALLY IS GENUINE NON-FAKE FOOTAGE OF IT REALLY HAPPENING!

LULZ!!!

Anyhow, markjo; thread now back 'on-topic'; you pleased?

LMFAO!!!

« Reply #3436 on: September 30, 2015, 08:40:02 AM »
Can you actually provide us with some considered insight as to why the lift off at 19:42 isn't real?
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3437 on: September 30, 2015, 08:56:10 AM »

I just KNEW you'd defend this p.o.s: LULZ!!!
And I just KNEW that you wouldn't answer my question.  I guess that we've both become predictable. ::)

Watch the spaysze-rokkit 'blasting-off' at 19:42... Thunderbirds Are Go!
I watched it and I'm still waiting for you to make your point.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3438 on: September 30, 2015, 09:07:16 AM »
Can you actually provide us with some considered insight as to why the lift off at 19:42 isn't real?

LOL!!!

Can YOU provide some as to why it IS?

I already told you, Mainframes/Markjo damage-control combo; I ain't answering to you lot any more - you've ignored every single damn question I've asked for pages now, so don't expect me to answer yours.

Make your own minds up, neutrals... 19:42: Thunderbirds Are Go!

LULZ!!!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3439 on: September 30, 2015, 10:16:31 AM »

LOL!!!

Can YOU provide some as to why it IS?
I believe that it's real because appears to be consistent with other real rocket launches.  We can even clearly see the rocket's exhaust pushing against the atmosphere just like you say that it's supposed to.

I already told you, Mainframes/Markjo damage-control combo; I ain't answering to you lot any more - you've ignored every single damn question I've asked for pages now, so don't expect me to answer yours.
First of all, if you make a claim that something looks fake, then I expect you to support that claim with something a little more substantial than "Thunderbirds Are Go!"

Secondly, you're more likely to get answers if you ask reasonable, on topic questions in a civil manner.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:19:26 AM by markjo »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3440 on: September 30, 2015, 01:02:22 PM »
Secondly, you're more likely to get answers if you ask reasonable, on topic questions in a civil manner.

What, you mean 'reasonable, on topic questions in a civil manner' like this?

Get off your moral High Horse, control-freak.

Whatever; who cares what you think, Grand Inquisitor Nobody? Neutrals can draw their own conclusions from what they see at 19:42 in this video...

Unlike you, I ain't the Thought Police.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3441 on: September 30, 2015, 01:07:02 PM »
Oh, yeah; & this, too:

The fact is that the history of science-fiction & the history of fake 'space-exploration' are so inter-twined as to be indistinguishable from one another; where the former leads, the latter follows.

So, investigating current sci-fi trends will give us a good idea where fake 'space-exploration' may be heading next.

& the whole 'alien origin for human life' deception is a BIG theme in sci-fi right now.

Oh, look; NASA claimed to have found water on Mars this week, didn't they?

Just in time for the release of Ridley Scott's 'The Martian', which NASA had a big hand in 'consulting' on...

WHAT a surprise!

Here's an interesting quote from Ridley Scott: 'NASA & the Vatican agree that it's almost mathematically impossible that we can be where we are without there being a little help along the way...'

For the Satanists at NASA to endorse such insanity is par for the course; but the Vatican too? Yikes!

& 'almost mathematically impossible'? LOL!!!

I'd like to see those 'maths'!

Anyhow, I won't interrupt you cultist's brainwashing duties further with my bringing of fresh information to the table...

As you were, then.

Lest we forget the Satanic agenda clearly at work within NASA...

chtwrone

« Reply #3442 on: September 30, 2015, 01:40:39 PM »

What, you mean 'reasonable, on topic questions in a civil manner' like this?

Get off your moral High Horse, control-freak.

Whatever; who cares what you think, Grand Inquisitor Nobody? Neutrals can draw their own conclusions from what they see at 19:42 in this video...

Unlike you, I ain't the Thought Police.

I've just looked at the Redstone rocket launch commencing at 19.42, and it looks genuine to me. It looks consistent with the many other rocket launches that you can see video of.

There is a rocket, a lauchpad, there is obvious ignition and exhaust being expelled out of the engine nozzle, so what's not genuine about this video again?

This launch was witnessed by thousands of people at the launch site.

But apparently because you THINK it's not genuine then the whole event was a hoax.

What exactly leads you to the conclusion that this video of the launch is fake? Is there something that doesn't look right? How does it differ from the video footage shown of other rocket launches?

chtwrone

« Reply #3443 on: September 30, 2015, 01:55:05 PM »
You've exposed nothing, except yourself as a Fool.

And anyone else who argues for a force being created by pushing against Nothing is likewise a Fool.

But then again, creating Something from Nothing is one of the central tenets of the modern religion-that-doesn't-even-know-it's-a-religion of Scientism, isn't it?

In fact, your beloved 'Big Bang Theory' posits the ridiculous notion that Everything is created out of Nothing; so the fact that you'll fall for any old baloney when it comes to 'space' is no surprise...

Of course, Satan is traditionally known for his desire to make everything humanity believes a Lie; but I am sure there are some very real humans who would also benefit from such a program of Total Deception...

Like I said; the Magickal mantras 'Will made Manifest' & 'Invoke Often' can be simplified to 'repeating a Lie so often that it becomes the Truth'.

Brainwashing, in other words.

So; carry on Invoking Often in order to Make your Will Manifest & create Something from Nothing, satanic space-cultists...

Papa Legba, being immune to all voodoo, will sit patiently at the crossroads, laughing at you.

'And anyone else who argues for a force being created by pushing against Nothing is likewise a Fool.'

You really don't get the Newtonian laws do you.

The conservation of momentum experiment involving a man throwing a ball should be very easy to understand, but for whatever reason, you still can't grasp it.

In reference to your statement in blue, how can you not realise that the man is pushing of the mass of the ball, yet you are saying that he is 'pushing against nothing'? 

HE IS PUSHING OFF THE BALL!

Stand 2 feet from a wall and push against it with your arms. What happens?

You are forced one way, because the wall is pushing back.

EXACTLY the same as the ball pushes back when a man throws it.

How can you not get this simple concept?  Obviously the man is NOT pushing against 'nothing', he is pushing against the ball.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3444 on: September 30, 2015, 01:58:46 PM »
How does it differ from the video footage shown of other rocket launches?

Compare them & see.

Or not.

Your choice.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3445 on: September 30, 2015, 02:00:48 PM »

You know that all rocket launches are public events that anyone can watch, right?  You can't personally observe something that never happened, so why would they fake footage of something that really did happen?

Wow!  Are you saying that you can see rockets orbit from the launch pad?  Or, are you just derailing once again? 

chtwrone

« Reply #3446 on: September 30, 2015, 02:08:35 PM »

Wow!  Are you saying that you can see rockets orbit from the launch pad?  Or, are you just derailing once again?

Your only form of argument is to simply call all rocket launches fake, but you never provide actual evidence that the rocket launches are fake, so why should your opinion be given any credibility?

What makes YOUR opinion correct, as though you are some sort of informed expert on the subject?
From what I seen on these threads, you are not very well informed about anything, but you still consider your opinion to be credible?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3447 on: September 30, 2015, 02:35:02 PM »
How can you not get this simple concept?

How can you not 'get' what a vacuum is & factor it into your system?

Because if you did, you would comprehend that you are trying to push off Zero Pressure/Mass (i.e. NOTHING).

The result of which would, of course, be Zero Work Done, & you would then understand that a rocket cannot possibly function in a vacuum & hopefully go pester someone else.

But this will never happen, as that is clearly neither your Nature nor your Purpose here, hence we must endure your continuous fallacious spam-drip for ever...

This is my last word on the subject; either you get it or you don't.

The choice is yours...

I care not a jot either way.

Goodbye.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 03:07:01 PM by Papa Legba »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3448 on: September 30, 2015, 03:38:44 PM »
How can you not get this simple concept?

How can you not 'get' what a vacuum is & factor it into your system?

Because if you did, you would comprehend that you are trying to push off Zero Pressure/Mass (i.e. NOTHING).

The result of which would, of course, be Zero Work Done, & you would then understand that a rocket cannot possibly function in a vacuum & hopefully go pester someone else.

But this will never happen, as that is clearly neither your Nature nor your Purpose here, hence we must endure your continuous fallacious spam-drip for ever...

This is my last word on the subject; either you get it or you don't.

The choice is yours...

I care not a jot either way.

Goodbye.

I think you need to watch this again.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3449 on: September 30, 2015, 03:57:37 PM »
I think you need to get out of your meth-lab.

Or factor a vacuum into your system.

Neither's likely, so bye-bye, loser.