It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship

• 4284 Replies
Re: It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship
« Reply #3390 on: September 28, 2015, 04:31:57 AM »
Papa - no one cares about the your film. Its fictional.....

I see you are evading questions on the actual thread regard Newtons 3rd because you cant actually back up your claim that rockets push off the atmosphere.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #3391 on: September 28, 2015, 06:43:54 AM »
LOL!!!

Note that in the post below alone I asked FIVE questions, all of which YOU ignored.

Yet you accuse ME of evading questions when I have already answered them, repeatedly?

LMFAO!!!

You are both Brainwashed & a Brainwasher; pitiful!

LOL!!!

'Just a story...'

Can Predictive Programming & Propaganda, as well as many kinds of Symbolic Imprinting not be promoted through the medium of 'Stories', especially an audio-visual medium such as Film?

I suggest to you that it is in fact the best way to do so.

And do you deny that NASA themselves are planning to send an unmanned mission to Europa for the very same purpose of searching for extra-terrestrial 'life'?

Thus, the film Europa Report - which was made in close consultation with NASA 'experts' - sets the scene for them 'succeeding' in that search, does it not?

Seeds the Idea in the minds of the public, yes?

As for me 'derailing' the thread concerning a subject that I, myself, first brought up, on page 32, & which concluded in defeat for yourselves many tedious pages later: LMFAO!!!

This thread is about why you are nowhere near owning a 'spaceship'; thus, the nature of 'space' itself, its etymological origins & the history of 'space-travel' in science-fiction are all most decidedly ON-topic.

So stop trying to control what I write about them.

Now; the three-fold sacrificial offering, made in order to invoke a space-octopus, depicted in the movie Europa Report; would any three of the Satanic space-cultists on this forum be willing to do the same?

Very important question...

Really; you & your deceitful satanic space-cult brethren's frantic attempts to avoid my inquiries only incriminate you all the more...

Believe me, every neutral reading this thread will see your sorry little game & be disgusted by it.

So; keep it up, then!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3392 on: September 28, 2015, 07:00:40 AM »
LOL!!!

Note that in the post below alone I asked FIVE questions, all of which YOU ignored.

Yet you accuse ME of evading questions when I have already answered them, repeatedly?

LMFAO!!!

You are both Brainwashed & a Brainwasher; pitiful!

LOL!!!

'Just a story...'

Can Predictive Programming & Propaganda, as well as many kinds of Symbolic Imprinting not be promoted through the medium of 'Stories', especially an audio-visual medium such as Film?

I suggest to you that it is in fact the best way to do so.

And do you deny that NASA themselves are planning to send an unmanned mission to Europa for the very same purpose of searching for extra-terrestrial 'life'?

Thus, the film Europa Report - which was made in close consultation with NASA 'experts' - sets the scene for them 'succeeding' in that search, does it not?

As for me 'derailing' the thread concerning a subject that I, myself, first brought up, on page 32, & which concluded in defeat for yourselves many tedious pages later: LMFAO!!!

This thread is about why you are nowhere near owning a 'spaceship'; thus, the nature of 'space' itself, its etymological origins & the history of 'space-travel' in science-fiction are all most decidedly ON-topic.

So stop trying to control what I write about them.

Now; the three-fold sacrificial offering, made in order to invoke a space-octopus, depicted in the movie Europa Report; would any three of the Satanic space-cultists on this forum be willing to do the same?

Very important question...

Really; you & your deceitful satanic space-cult brethren's frantic attempts to avoid my inquiries only incriminate you all the more...

Believe me, every neutral reading this thread will see your sorry little game & be disgusted by it.

So; keep it up, then!

Papa - no one cares about the your film. Its fictional.....

I see you are evading questions on the actual thread regard Newtons 3rd because you cant actually back up your claim that rockets push off the atmosphere.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3393 on: September 28, 2015, 08:15:40 AM »
LOL!!!

Here is how ignorant mainframes, & the rest of you cultists, are on Newton's laws:

You do not need something to push off to move. You only need to develop a force on a mass.

But how does www.thephysicsclassroom.com describe a 'force' in its section on Newton's laws?

'A force is a push or a pull that acts upon an object as a result of its interaction with another object.'

So; 'to develop a force on a mass' IS THE SAME THING AS 'to develop a push on a mass'.

Thus, mainframes utterly contradicts himself in the most crass & ignorant manner; he is unworthy of further response.

Also, chtwrone sent me an insolent PM; I will have nothing to do with him either, especially after you lot so hypocritically got me banned for 'personal insults'.

I told you already; this debate is OVER & you LOST.

But let us consider, before moving on, what 'Magick' actually is.

A concise summation of the purpose of Magick is 'Will made Manifest'; or, to put it simply, 'believing in something so hard you make it become true'.

The advice given to magickal adepts as to how best achieve this is 'Invoke Often'; which sounds very much like the Operant Conditioning mantra 'Reinforce Often', does it not?

Starting to get the picture yet?

it is all cheap psychological tricks; Lies, Brainwashing & crude Manipulation.

Which is EXACTLY what YOU are all trying to do here, sad satanic space-cultists; to blindly repeat that I am wrong, over & over & over again, no matter what, until it becomes TRUTH.

LMFAO!!!

You are pathetic.

Now; bring it on, Losers...

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3394 on: September 28, 2015, 10:04:57 AM »
You are trying taking two different ideas as one idea. Stop.
He said you do not need something to push off of to move. This is correct for how he is using it. A rocket would "push off" it's exhaust, not the atmosphere. Newton agrees.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3395 on: September 28, 2015, 11:30:40 AM »
He said you do not need something to push off of to move. This is correct for how he is using it.

LOL!!!

No, it is not 'correct'.

It is an INSANE concept that violates Newton's laws in every way imaginable.

WTF is WRONG with you, mainframes... sorry, I mean SOCK-arul?

LMFAO!!!

Remember what I said about Magick; Invoke Often?

Well, just keep repeating what you wrote for long enough & maybe you'll eventually brainwash/brow-beat/hypnotise some weak-willed sucker into believing you...

It won't be me, though; Papa Legba sees ALL voodoo, ALL the time.

A rag-bag of cheap tricks & shabby props, wielded by a cowering charlatan...

As the Wizard of Oz said: 'Take no notice of that Man behind the curtain!'

ROFLMFAO - at YOU!!!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3396 on: September 28, 2015, 11:50:13 AM »
Space rockets are fantasy and work by the magic that the fantasists filled them up with. Space rockets do not use atmosphere to work because it's not required in fantasy stories and TV shows.
Space rockets work by igniting magic all the way to space.
Fantasy space is where you can float or throw a ball to fly forever through space. Fantasy space is where rockets can move around in any direction by simply squirting compressed air into nothing.

Now all you fantasy people can live on that and go about your life. Leave the reality to those that have the sense and brains to see it, and stop trying to alter rational people's mind's with your frenzied fantasy bullshit.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3397 on: September 28, 2015, 12:19:20 PM »

Yup; that sums up the cultist's beliefs in a nutshell...

Scientism at its best!

& I ain't finished with all this occult stuff yet; there's a reason all their spooky nonsense is shrouded behind 'secret societies' & 'levels of initiation' & it ain't pretty, not at all...

It's just another machine; but a machine for producing WHAT, exactly?

Think on it, neutrals; it ain't hard to work out...

« Reply #3398 on: September 28, 2015, 01:27:35 PM »
Rockets work by transfer of momentum from an exhaust to the rocket. The fuel/oxidiser mixture ignites which propels the exhaust from the rocket. The act of expelling the exhaust transfers momentum to the rocket.

It does not need to use the atmosphere to push against. It is the exhaust that pushes the rocket and the opposite reaction is the rocket pushing the exhaust out of the nozzle.

Please explain why an atmosphere would be needed.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3399 on: September 28, 2015, 04:55:09 PM »
He said you do not need something to push off of to move. This is correct for how he is using it.

LOL!!!

No, it is not 'correct'.

It is an INSANE concept that violates Newton's laws in every way imaginable.
Newton's third law violates newton's laws? A rocket works like we said, newton's third law.  As exhaust is ejected an equal and opposite force is created to propel the rocket.

WTF is WRONG with you, mainframes... sorry, I mean SOCK-arul?

LMFAO!!!

Remember what I said about Magick; Invoke Often?

Well, just keep repeating what you wrote for long enough & maybe you'll eventually brainwash/brow-beat/hypnotise some weak-willed sucker into believing you...

It won't be me, though; Papa Legba sees ALL voodoo, ALL the time.

A rag-bag of cheap tricks & shabby props, wielded by a cowering charlatan...

As the Wizard of Oz said: 'Take no notice of that Man behind the curtain!'

ROFLMFAO - at YOU!!!
Do you own a drill? Equal and opposite reaction is easy to see with a drill, preferably a cordless drill.  Just keep your wrist loose and turn the drill on, the torque from the drill will try and rotate your write in the opposite direction.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #3400 on: September 28, 2015, 05:47:41 PM »
Space rockets are fantasy and work by the magic that the fantasists filled them up with. Space rockets do not use atmosphere to work because it's not required in fantasy stories and TV shows.
Fantasy space is where you can float or throw a ball to fly forever through space. Fantasy space is where rockets can move around in any direction by simply squirting compressed air into nothing.

Now all you fantasy people can live on that and go about your life. Leave the reality to those that have the sense and brains to see it, and stop trying to alter rational people's mind's with your frenzied fantasy bullshit.

In the example below, of a woman on a skateboard throwing a medicine ball, is it the pressure of the atmosphere acting on the ball that forces the woman to move to the right, or the mass of the ball?

Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3401 on: September 28, 2015, 08:13:36 PM »

Please explain why you cannot understand the Newtonian definition of a force, thus:

You do not need something to push off to move. You only need to develop a force on a mass.

Because it's difficult to explain anything to someone who does not understand even the most basic terminology involved in the explanation.

LULZ!!!

As for the irrelevant & misleading man-on-skateboard schtick - is that still the best you can do?

Strawman much?

Read my reply #1569 on page 79 for a thorough dismantling of this nonsense.

Now; try answering at least one of the five questions I posit below:

Because I suggest to you that it is in fact the best way to do so.

About the three-fold sacrificial offering, made in order to invoke a space-octopus, depicted in the propaganda movie Europa Report; would any three of the Satanic space-cultists on this forum be willing to do the same?

Or don't answer them & keep up your barrage of brainwashing...

Because every time you openly avoid answering my questions, whilst oppressively insisting I answer yours, you will revolt neutral readers even more, thus undermining your aims here.

Which reminds me; one last question: Is Control controlled by the need to control?

LOL!!!

Now THAT'S something you control-freak cultists really should ponder...

Toodle-pip, psychopaths!

chtwrone

« Reply #3402 on: September 28, 2015, 10:02:58 PM »

Please explain why you cannot understand the Newtonian definition of a force, thus:

Because it's difficult to explain anything to someone who does not understand even the most basic terminology involved in the explanation.

LULZ!!!

As for the irrelevant & misleading man-on-skateboard schtick - is that still the best you can do?

Strawman much?

Read my reply #1569 on page 79 for a thorough dismantling of this nonsense.

Now; try answering at least one of the five questions I posit below:

Because I suggest to you that it is in fact the best way to do so.

About the three-fold sacrificial offering, made in order to invoke a space-octopus, depicted in the propaganda movie Europa Report; would any three of the Satanic space-cultists on this forum be willing to do the same?

Or don't answer them & keep up your barrage of brainwashing...

Because every time you openly avoid answering my questions, whilst oppressively insisting I answer yours, you will revolt neutral readers even more, thus undermining your aims here.

Which reminds me; one last question: Is Control controlled by the need to control?

LOL!!!

Now THAT'S something you control-freak cultists really should ponder...

Toodle-pip, psychopaths!

Thanks for directing me to message #1569 on page 79, which is your explanation of the rocket/skateboard/cannon/rocket analogy.

The following is a portion of that explanation -

'A rocket & its exhaust are NOT Object A & Object B in a Newton 3 scenario; it is clear to a child that they both move together & are part of the same thing.

The combustED gases may trail off; but the combustING gases stay with the rocket at all times.

As previously stated, the 'man on skateboard' FALSE rocketry analogy is clearly more suited to describing the recoil from a gun.

Thus, the ball (Object A), represents the projectile; the skateboard (Object B) represents the gun; & the man, in THRUSTING or APPLYING PRESSURE/FORCE upon the ball represents the propulsive charge (i.e. gunpowder or such).'

After reading the above, it is now perfectly clear to me where you have gone wrong in your thought processes, and it relates to the 'skateboard'.

Unfortunately, you've misunderstood the function of the skateboard in the momentum experiment. The skateboard is only there to simulate a frictionless state, whereby the action of the 'ball throwing' makes the movement in the opposite direction more pronounced.

In your explanation you've stated that the skateboard represents the gun? Actually, the skateboard does not represent the gun at all, as its only function in the experiment is to simulate a frictionless platform on which to place the man and the ball.

At least in the description of your analogy, you have correctly allocated the ball as the 'projectile', but unfortunately, your belief that the skateboard represents the gun is clearly wrong, as I've just explained above.

The correct labelling of the components in your analogy should be as follows -

The ball is the projectile.
The man is the rifle.
The man's arm is the explosive force/propulsive charge.

How you could possibly label the skateboard as the rifle/gun is plainly ridiculous, and points directly at your complete lack of understanding about its purpose/function in the momentum experiment.

Further to your quote, you've stated that a rocket and its exhaust move together, and therefore can't be Object A and Object B in Newton's 3rd law? 
Actually, a rocket and its exhaust DON'T move together, as they plainly go in opposite directions, the rocket one way and the exhaust the other. How you can say that the rocket and its exhaust move together is clearly wrong.

You've also stated that the combusting gases stay with the rocket at all times. Clearly this is also wrong, as the only thing that 'stays' with the rocket, is the unburnt fuel which is remaining in the fuel tanks. The ignited fuel is expelled out of the engine nozzles, and obviously doesn't 'stay' with the rocket at all.

To say 'that they both move together & are part of the same thing' is another incorrect statement of yours.

?

tappet

« Reply #3403 on: September 28, 2015, 10:50:39 PM »

In the example below, of a woman on a skateboard throwing a medicine ball, is it the pressure of the atmosphere acting on the ball that forces the woman to move to the right, or the mass of the ball?

Its the connection to the ground through the wheels. She is pushing off the ground. Take away the wheels so she floats, then try it.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3404 on: September 28, 2015, 11:04:35 PM »
Attention, satanic space-cultists: To have a comparison between a man on a skateboard & a rocket in a vacuum as your best & only experimental evidence for the feasibility of space-flight is to admit defeat before you've even started.

No amount of reductio ad absurdum nit-picking & circular reasoning can change that.

Anyhow; remember how I pointed out that the word 'space' was a Neologism coined by Satan himself, in the propagandist & state censor John Milton's poem Paradise Lost?

Here is Satan's quote:  'Space may produce new worlds: whereof so rife there went a fame in heaven that he ere long intended to create, and therein plant a generation, whom his choice regard should favour equal to the sons of heaven: Thither, if but to pry, shall be perhaps our first eruption: thither, or elsewhere...'

Now; does the above speech remind you of something?

This perhaps: 'Space; the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise, its five-year mission to seek out new life & new civilisations, to boldly go where no man has been before...'

Star f**king Trek now...

Is there no end to all these Satanic references?

Answer: No.

chtwrone

« Reply #3405 on: September 28, 2015, 11:55:59 PM »
Attention, satanic space-cultists: To have a comparison between a man on a skateboard & a rocket in a vacuum as your best & only experimental evidence for the feasibility of space-flight is to admit defeat before you've even started.

No amount of reductio ad absurdum nit-picking & circular reasoning can change that.

Anyhow; remember how I pointed out that the word 'space' was a Neologism coined by Satan himself, in the propagandist & state censor John Milton's poem Paradise Lost?

Here is Satan's quote:  'Space may produce new worlds: whereof so rife there went a fame in heaven that he ere long intended to create, and therein plant a generation, whom his choice regard should favour equal to the sons of heaven: Thither, if but to pry, shall be perhaps our first eruption: thither, or elsewhere...'

This perhaps: 'Space; the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise, its five-year mission to seek out new life & new civilisations, to boldly go where no man has been before...'

Star f**king Trek now...

Is there no end to all these Satanic references?

'Thus, the ball (Object A), represents the projectile; the skateboard (Object B) represents the gun; & the man, in THRUSTING or APPLYING PRESSURE/FORCE upon the ball represents the propulsive charge (i.e. gunpowder or such).'

I've just exposed the above statement of yours, as TOTAL BS, yet you naively dismiss this as 'nit-picking'?

Actually, as you obviously still hold onto the belief that the skateboard represents the gun in the momentum experiment, it is plain to see for everyone, that your thoughts/opinions/beliefs are worthless.

The skateboard's only purpose in the momentum experiment is as a platform on which to place the man and ball on a simulated frictionless surface.

Imagine if you can, that the man and ball are suspended motionless in a vacuum. If the man throws the ball to the right, is the man going to remain motionless whilst the ball travels to the right, or is the man going to be move to the left as a consequence of throwing the ball?  Please remember the laws governing the conservation of momentum, before you answer too quickly.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3406 on: September 29, 2015, 01:36:17 AM »
You've exposed nothing, except yourself as a Fool.

And anyone else who argues for a force being created by pushing against Nothing is likewise a Fool.

But then again, creating Something from Nothing is one of the central tenets of the modern religion-that-doesn't-even-know-it's-a-religion of Scientism, isn't it?

In fact, your beloved 'Big Bang Theory' posits the ridiculous notion that Everything is created out of Nothing; so the fact that you'll fall for any old baloney when it comes to 'space' is no surprise...

Of course, Satan is traditionally known for his desire to make everything humanity believes a Lie; but I am sure there are some very real humans who would also benefit from such a program of Total Deception...

Like I said; the Magickal mantras 'Will made Manifest' & 'Invoke Often' can be simplified to 'repeating a Lie so often that it becomes the Truth'.

Brainwashing, in other words.

So; carry on Invoking Often in order to Make your Will Manifest & create Something from Nothing, satanic space-cultists...

Papa Legba, being immune to all voodoo, will sit patiently at the crossroads, laughing at you.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3407 on: September 29, 2015, 01:56:58 AM »
These global clowns have had enough explanations to see that their space rockets are bogus and also nothing working in their so called space like they are told. They know it's bullshit but will never accept it because they are in a clique with the following of mainstream science schooling.
It's a waste of time explaining anything to these people. It's pointless.

As soon as this place starts to gain more genuine people who are willing to use their brains against their indoctrination, then it's not worth explaining.
My advice is to blank the globalists who clearly have an agenda or are simply too weak to dare to see the truth.

The people that are worth talking to are those that actually take the opportunity to think about what's being said rather than immediately go into denial of it, sometimes within seconds of a post.

All you free thinkers out there. Blank these globalists. Don't give them any of your time directly. Just keep posting your thoughts.

chtwrone

« Reply #3408 on: September 29, 2015, 03:33:00 AM »
These global clowns have had enough explanations to see that their space rockets are bogus and also nothing working in their so called space like they are told. They know it's bullshit but will never accept it because they are in a clique with the following of mainstream science schooling.
It's a waste of time explaining anything to these people. It's pointless.

As soon as this place starts to gain more genuine people who are willing to use their brains against their indoctrination, then it's not worth explaining.
My advice is to blank the globalists who clearly have an agenda or are simply too weak to dare to see the truth.

The people that are worth talking to are those that actually take the opportunity to think about what's being said rather than immediately go into denial of it, sometimes within seconds of a post.

All you free thinkers out there. Blank these globalists. Don't give them any of your time directly. Just keep posting your thoughts.

'It's a waste of time explaining anything to these people. It's pointless.'

Yes indeed, the above statement CERTAINLY applies to the flat earth community.

And you probably think the skateboard represents the rocket in Papas analogy too?

What a laugh, that neither of you actually realise that the skateboard is just the platform upon which the momentum experiment is placed.

Object A is the man
Object B is the ball

This is very simple, but even you two can't get it, which reflects very poorly on your intellect.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3409 on: September 29, 2015, 03:49:30 AM »
Gr8 b8 m8; I r8 8/8.

The insulting PM didn't work either.

You do remember I created a thread for you to expound your tin-foil hat 'rocketry theory' in, don't you?

Well off you go & use it; adults are talking here...

Also, this: remember how I pointed out that the word 'space' was a Neologism coined by Satan himself, in the propagandist & state censor John Milton's poem Paradise Lost?

Star f**king Trek now...

Is there no end to all these Satanic space-references?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3410 on: September 29, 2015, 05:35:31 AM »
You've exposed nothing, except yourself as a Fool.

And anyone else who argues for a force being created by pushing against Nothing is likewise a Fool.
But the man isn't pushing against nothing, he's pushing against the ball.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3411 on: September 29, 2015, 06:02:38 AM »
LOL!!!

Keep Invoking Often, markjo; make that mighty Will of yours Manifest...

Now; the terrible Predictive Programming/Occult reference-stuffed sci-fi movie Europa Report did contain at least one 'realistic' scene; that was the take-off of the rocket at the beginning.

It looked so much like the footage NASA, ESA, SpaceX et al release that, if you cultists were told it was 'real' footage of a 'real' rocket launch, you would defend it to the death as being so, like good little brainwashed cultists...

So what was the budget for Europa Report?

It was less than $10 million. For the entire movie. So I can't imagine the rocket take-off sequence cost more than a tiny fraction of that.

Certainly far less than the $100 million that, say, Arianespace charges per 'satellite' launch, anyway...

LOL!!!

No wonder Heiwa's Arianespace shares are so profitable!

Anyhow; carry on with your gross misinterpretations of an irrelevant analogy & bone-headed misapplications of Newton's laws; I shall return to the subject of the Satanic/Occult nature & origins of 'space-travel' & 'astronomy' soon.

Because the simple fact that you are all so desperately trying to prevent me from doing so tells me -  & all intelligent neutrals -  that I am onto an important lead...

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3412 on: September 29, 2015, 06:16:49 AM »

Its the connection to the ground through the wheels. She is pushing off the ground. Take away the wheels so she floats, then try it.
Hahahahahaha
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3413 on: September 29, 2015, 07:10:09 AM »
Let's enjoy Poko's fanfic love-letter to markjo again, whilst everyone else wastes our time poring over the minutiae of a blatantly misleading analogy that bears no relation whatsoever to how a rocket would function in a vacuum:

markjo: Humans have little rocks in their mouths called teeth.

Papa: LOL! tiny rocks in your mouths, that's a good one. Keep up your cultist lies!

markjo: Well, teeth are clearly visible, all you have to do it look.

Papa: How can I look in my own mouth, idiot? You people are so deluded that you think you can look inside your own mouths!

markjo: You can have somebody else look in your mouth an confirm that your teeth are there.

Papa: anybody who says they have seen another person's teeth are just deluded. They have been brainwashed since birth that teeth exist, so they lie to themselves. Teeth are a conspiracy by Big Dental to sell toothbrushes.

markjo: You can see your own teeth if you open your mouth and look in a mirror.

Papa: Mirrors reflect images, dumbass! No image from a mirror will ever be trustworthy because the image will be flipped! You idiots are so deluded that you think we have rocks in our mouths! If we had rocks in our mouths, why aren't we shitting out rocks all the time?

markjo: *headdesk*

LULZ!!!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3414 on: September 29, 2015, 11:57:43 AM »
LOL!!!

Keep Invoking Often, markjo; make that mighty Will of yours Manifest...
I'm sorry but what part of a man pushing against the ball with a force and the ball pushing back with an equal and opposite force do you disagree with?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3415 on: September 29, 2015, 12:47:59 PM »
See; this is how it's gonna work from now, not-a-mod-but-thinks-he-is markjo: you cultists all  stopped responding to MY questions pages ago.

So, I'm gonna stop responding to YOURS.

Fair, no?

Now; let's look at another recent sci-fi movie: 'Prometheus'.

Well, the title's a bit of a give-away, as Prometheus is a prototype for Milton's faux-biblical Satan & is interchangeable with Lucifer & Hermes in many traditions...

As he is with Thoth; but we'll get to HIM later...

So; does it contain 'alien origin for life on earth' propaganda? Oh, yes; in fact its entire premise is built on that Insane Lie.

Does it contain a three-fold sacrifice? Yep; at the end, the three remaining astronauts crash their ship into the escaping alien's ship to 'save humanity'... LOL!!!

Does it contain a space-octopus? OH HELL YES - GIANT SPACE-OCTOPUS CONFIRMED!!!

What else does it contain? Well, a terrible mish-mash of many occult/religious references, really, as well as vague transhumanist waffle, a vast amount of pseudo-science & cod-philosophy, plus some direct connections to good old Paradise Lost...

But I think we're getting the picture by now, aren't we?

Sci-Fi = Satanic Propaganda, all the way.

& Ridley Scott's next film? 'The Martian'; at a screen near you now!

Bet that sucks Satanic dick, too.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3416 on: September 29, 2015, 12:57:12 PM »
See; this is how it's gonna work from now, not-a-mod-but-thinks-he-is markjo: you cultists all  stopped responding to MY questions pages ago.

So, I'm gonna stop responding to YOURS.

Fair, no?
No.  My questions are on topic (having to do with how rockets work).  Your questions are not (discussing science fiction movies).

Now; let's look at another recent sci-fi movie: 'Prometheus'.
No, let's stay on topic.  Why do you hate Newton so much that you can't understand the simple concept of action/reaction as it applies to rockets?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3417 on: September 29, 2015, 01:27:07 PM »
LOL!!!

You really are NOT a mod, okay, control-freak markjo?

& if you can repeat yourself endlessly, then so shall I, thus:

Now; let's DO look at another recent sci-fi movie: Ridley Scott's 'Prometheus'.

Well, the title's a bit of a give-away, as Prometheus is a prototype for Milton's faux-biblical Satan & is interchangeable with Lucifer & Hermes in many traditions...

As he is with Thoth; but we'll get to HIM later...

So; does it contain 'alien origin for life on earth' propaganda? Oh, yes; in fact its entire premise is built on that Insane Satanic Deception.

Does it contain a three-fold sacrifice? Yep; at the end, the three remaining astronauts crash their ship into the escaping alien's ship to 'save humanity'... LOL!!!

Does it contain a space-octopus? OH HELL YES - GIANT SPACE-OCTOPUS CONFIRMED!!!

What else does it contain? Well, a terrible mish-mash of many occult/religious references, really, as well as vague transhumanist waffle, a vast amount of pseudo-science & cod-philosophy, plus some direct connections to good old Paradise Lost...

But I think we're getting the picture by now, aren't we?

Sci-Fi = Satanic Propaganda, all the way.

& Ridley Scott's next film? 'The Martian'; at a screen near you now!

Bet that sucks Satanic dick, too.

Welcome to the Future, cultists...

LOL!!!

« Reply #3418 on: September 29, 2015, 02:13:38 PM »
Papa - the fact that you can't seem to separate fiction from reality is very telling.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3419 on: September 29, 2015, 02:32:25 PM »
OOps!