• 4284 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship
« Reply #3360 on: September 25, 2015, 05:30:15 AM »
I am aware of that quote.

& I do not believe it.
Then why did you link to an article who's conclusion contradicts your own? 

For the writers had no choice but to include it, did they?
Of course they had a choice.  Why wouldn't they?

How are 'practice & skill' necessary for looking through a telescope?
If you've ever looked through a telescope, then you would already know the answer to that question.

One either sees things through it or one does not.
Sometimes it takes a while to be able to interpret what you're seeing, especially if the quality isn't very high and it's something that no one in the history of the world has ever seen before.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #3361 on: September 25, 2015, 01:29:35 PM »
LOL!!!

Like I said; read the article.

The writers give all the facts necessary to demonstrate that Galileo's telescope was horribly flawed, even providing photographs demonstrating that it magnifies basically nothing, then go on to draw an illogical & incorrect conclusion from their data...

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Science-Fraud!

Because That's How it's Done, folks... Galileo led the way.

It's the same thing you Satanic space-cultists have been doing with Newton's 3rd & Free Expansion regarding rocketry; so thanks for all your support in proving me right.

Anyhow; at least one of the 'moons' of Jupiter had been observed with the naked eye 2,000 years before Galileo's 'discovery'; could it be that Galileo was already working from known data?

It's not like the Vatican has a small library, is it?

& they wouldn't want the Great Unwashed to start using their own, genuinely functional, telescopes & thinking for themselves, would they?

So best take charge of the debate before it even starts, with lots of contrived Drama to make it look real, & help push their Heliocentric, Sun-Worshiping, Luciferian agenda...

Galileo; Milton; Newton; you can draw a direct line between all three, straight as an arrow from Orion's bow.

Hermeticists; gotta love their crazy schtick!

'As Above; so Below'; LOL!!!

There are Pretty yet Benign lights in the sky, cultists; that is ALL they are.

No more, no less.

To construct a vast, all-encompassing mythos from them to explain away our entire human existence is to attain the true pinnacle of insanity.

Enjoy your conquering of Mount Madness, satanic cultists who don't even know they're satanic cultists; plant a Satanic flag that you don't even know is a Satanic flag for us all!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #3362 on: September 25, 2015, 02:36:41 PM »
So your arguement relies on part of the article being taken out of context by ignoring the final conclusions. This is the definition of intellectual dishonesty and shows your bias.

Yes, the telescope had many flaws and wasn't very good but that is not to say it didn't work at at all. It was the first telescope, of course it was a poor instrument but not useless.

And either way, what does it matter? The Galilean moons are still there and can be seen quite easily with a steady hand and a reasonable pair of binoculars. They also look fabulous through a decent telescope and can be imaged readily. Watch them over a period of nights and you can track them orbit Jupiter an casting shadows on its surface.

Who cares if Miltin mentions space in Paradise Lost (a work of fiction....), space is still there and still has the same properties.

I really actually feel some pity for you Papa. There are two main possibilities I see:

1) you genuinely believe all this rubbish you write and therefore live in a strange little world with no wonder and discovery
Or
2) you are a troll and a rather da pathetic one at that, whose petty life revolves around talking bollocks to get a rise out of people.

Anyway, we owned you in the rocket debate and we are owning you in this.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3363 on: September 25, 2015, 04:22:41 PM »
& they wouldn't want the Great Unwashed to start using their own, genuinely functional, telescopes & thinking for themselves, would they?

So best take charge of the debate before it even starts, with lots of contrived Drama to make it look real, & help push their Heliocentric, Sun-Worshiping, Luciferian agenda...
You seem to forget that Galileo was arrested by the Church for his heliocentric ideas and forced to recant them.  Wasn't a great way Galileo to move his agenda forward, was it?

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #3364 on: September 25, 2015, 05:36:54 PM »
LOL!!!

Like I said; read the article.

The writers give all the facts necessary to demonstrate that Galileo's telescope was horribly flawed, even providing photographs demonstrating that it magnifies basically nothing, then go on to draw an illogical & incorrect conclusion from their data...

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Science-Fraud!

Because That's How it's Done, folks... Galileo led the way.

It's the same thing you Satanic space-cultists have been doing with Newton's 3rd & Free Expansion regarding rocketry; so thanks for all your support in proving me right.

Anyhow; at least one of the 'moons' of Jupiter had been observed with the naked eye 2,000 years before Galileo's 'discovery'; could it be that Galileo was already working from known data?

It's not like the Vatican has a small library, is it?

Galileo; Milton; Newton; you can draw a direct line between all three, straight as an arrow from Orion's bow.

Hermeticists; gotta love their crazy schtick!

'As Above; so Below'; LOL!!!

There are Pretty yet Benign lights in the sky, cultists; that is ALL they are.

No more, no less.

To construct a vast, all-encompassing mythos from them to explain away our entire human existence is to attain the true pinnacle of insanity.

Enjoy your conquering of Mount Madness, satanic cultists who don't even know they're satanic cultists; plant a Satanic flag that you don't even know is a Satanic flag for us all!

One simple question, with a yes or no answer - shouldn't be too hard.

Is the following statement correct -

The cannon is recoiled in one direction because of the mass of the cannonball going in the opposite direction?

Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3365 on: September 26, 2015, 12:54:45 PM »
You are all mistaking me for someone who cares about your opinions; please desist in this belief.

Now; in the interest of research, I watched a film called 'Europa Report' last night.

The plot ran thus:

*Commercial company decides to go find life on Jupiter's moon for no good reason.

*Astronaut A sacrifices his life to save astronaut B.

*Astronaut B sacrifices his life to save astronaut C.

*Astronaut C sacrifices her life to send pictures of space-octopus back to Earth.

*Lulz!!!

Now, that's a lot of meaningless sacrifice (& seriously bad acting) to sit through just for a fleeting glimpse of a space-octopus, but maybe i just don't 'get' this whole 'space-exploration' thing like you satanic cultists do...

So, here's my question to you: would any three of you be likewise willing & prepared to sacrifice your lives in order to show me a space-octopus from the moons of Jupiter?

I await your replies with keen indifference!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3366 on: September 26, 2015, 01:04:13 PM »
Maybe you should watch some educational videos instead. That way you don't have to continually run away from chtwrone's easy question.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3367 on: September 26, 2015, 01:18:50 PM »
Chtwrone is trying to compare a cannon to a rocket in the vacuum of space; his question is irrelevant & deserves no answer.

However, if he were to remove the cannonball from his system he might understand the matter more clearly in purely Newtonian terms.

Whatever; as he sent me an abusive PM he will be ignored from now on...

Now, answer this: would any three of you be willing to sacrifice your lives in order to show me photos of a space-octopus from the moon of Jupiter?

You talk the talk, space-cultists, but are you prepared to walk the walk?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3368 on: September 26, 2015, 02:17:10 PM »
Lol

You have a problem with him comparing a cannon to a rocket, but then you want to compare a movie to real life?

Lol
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3369 on: September 26, 2015, 03:20:40 PM »
The movie posits a scenario wherein three people sacrifice their lives in order to transmit images of a space-octopus back to Earth from 'Europa', one of the imaginary moons of the light in the sky that Satanic space-cultists claim is a 'planet' called Jupiter.

I agree with you completely that all of the above is total fantasy, yet you cultists - as well as your deity NASA - seem to consider such a scenario not only possible, but likely.

Thus, I am asking you: would any three of you be similarly willing to sacrifice your own lives in order to show me photos of a space-octopus from the moons of Jupiter?

It is a valid question & - if you have the courage of your satanic space-convictions - one which I expect a positive answer to...

So; come on - let's have it!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3370 on: September 26, 2015, 03:38:48 PM »
Chtwrone is trying to compare a cannon to a rocket in the vacuum of space; his question is irrelevant & deserves no answer.

However, if he were to remove the cannonball from his system he might understand the matter more clearly in purely Newtonian terms.
Why should he remove the cannon ball from the system?  Are you suggesting that the exhaust gasses from a rocket have no mass?

Thus, I am asking you: would any three of you be similarly willing to sacrifice your own lives in order to show me photos of a space-octopus from the moons of Jupiter?

It is a valid question & - if you have the courage of your satanic space-convictions - one which I expect a positive answer to...
No, the question is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.  If you want to discuss a movie, then start a new thread in the appropriate forum.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 03:41:20 PM by markjo »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3371 on: September 26, 2015, 03:49:13 PM »
You're right; he shouldn't just remove the cannonball from the system; he should then place the system, minus cannonball, in a vacuum.

Then it may be a valid comparison, in Newtonian terms, to a rocket in a vacuum.

But everyone knows that already, markjo, & nobody cares what you think anyway.

They're far more interested in this; the movie 'Europa Project' posits a scenario wherein three people sacrifice their lives in order to transmit images of a space-octopus back to Earth from 'Europa', one of the imaginary moons of the light in the sky that Satanic space-cultists claim is a 'planet' called Jupiter.

I agree with sock-arul completely that all of the above is total fantasy, yet you cultists - as well as your deity NASA - seem to consider such a scenario not only possible, but likely.

So; come on - let's have it!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3372 on: September 26, 2015, 05:29:09 PM »
You're right; he shouldn't just remove the cannonball from the system; he should then place the system, minus cannonball, in a vacuum.

Then it may be a valid comparison, in Newtonian terms, to a rocket in a vacuum.
How would putting the cannon in vacuum change anything?

But everyone knows that already, markjo, & nobody cares what you think anyway.
What makes you think that anyone cares what you think?

They're far more interested in this; the movie 'Europa Project' posits a scenario wherein three people sacrifice their lives in order to transmit images of a space-octopus back to Earth from 'Europa', one of the imaginary moons of the light in the sky that Satanic space-cultists claim is a 'planet' called Jupiter.
Then perhaps you should start a new thread to discuss that instead of shitting up this thread.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3373 on: September 26, 2015, 11:38:59 PM »
Perhaps you should stop thinking you are a mod, control-freak markjo?

Is this the Round Earth society now, & you its Head Censor?

The movie 'Europa Report' is about space exploration, which is very much pertinent to this thread; what's more, NASA were heavily involved in consultations to ensure it was as 'realistic' as possible...

Even Neil De Grasse Tyson appeared in it.

Further, NASA plans to send an unmanned probe to Europa to attempt to find signs of life...

Just like in the movie; oh what a co-incidence!

Now; I call 'Europa Report' Propaganda, or Predictive Programming; you satanic space-cultists, however, will call it Prescient, or Visionary.

So, if you believe that what it posits is not only possible, but likely, I will ask you all once again: would any three of you space-cultists be similarly willing to sacrifice your lives in order to send me photos of a space-octopus from the moons of Jupiter?

Are you mice? Or men?

Oh, one last thing; the concept of 'three sacrifices' is present in many religious or occult traditions...

Including, of course, the Hermetic/Alchemical teachings.

& the tag-line on the poster for Europa Project reads 'Fear. Sacrifice. Contact.'

Which doesn't sound in the least like basic instructions for a Satanic/Occult Ritual Invocation, does it?

LOL !!!

Oh yes it does... & I mean REALLY does; cos Papa Legba knows voodoo when he sees it!

Anyhow; space-octopus - yes or no?

chtwrone

« Reply #3374 on: September 27, 2015, 12:36:05 AM »

Whatever; as he sent me an abusive PM he will be ignored from now on...

Now, answer this: would any three of you be willing to sacrifice your lives in order to show me photos of a space-octopus from the moon of Jupiter?

You talk the talk, space-cultists, but are you prepared to walk the walk?

'Whatever; as he sent me an abusive PM he will be ignored from now on...'

Oh dear, the thin-skinned flat earther is offended by some innocuous PM - your need to harden up and grow a pair - pathetic, but the sort of weakness displayed by his sort.

And the funny thing is, he actually thinks a man's arm, in the 'man throwing ball' system, represents the exhaust, when comparing it to a rocket system.

That's his level of understanding about Newton's laws of motion - non-existent, lol.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3375 on: September 27, 2015, 01:20:21 AM »
LOL!!!

Gr8 b8 m8; I r8 8/8.

Now; 'co-incidence theorists' may dismiss the fact that the phrase: 'Fear, Sacrifice. Contact.' EXACTLY describes the necessary prerequisites for any Magickal/Occult Invocation Ritual to achieve its aims.

But others will not.

& they will be very perplexed & unhappy indeed that a NASA-approved movie, helping promote a fake NASA 'space' mission to find life on the imaginary moons of the light in the sky that satanic space cultists claim is a 'planet' named Jupiter, uses such obviously occult language to lure them into watching it...

I know that you REALLY hate me talking about this, & are desperate to change the subject at any cost...

But it's not going to happen.

Now; the true nature of 'Magick', & the purpose of occult/esoteric systems & societies, is another matter; one that has far more mundane & sordid origins...

& I'll get into that later, too, if I so choose.

For I am here to open doorways, not lurk at thresholds & gatekeep them.

Now; about that space-octopus..?

« Reply #3376 on: September 27, 2015, 01:52:14 AM »
It's a work of fiction Papa you half wit. No one cares what the storyline is as it has no bearing on reality whatsoever.

Now, stop derailing the thread. This thread is about spacecraft.

Now please explain how rockets push of the atmosphere.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3377 on: September 27, 2015, 05:38:24 AM »
LOL!!!

'Just a story...'

Can Predictive Programming & Propaganda, as well as many kinds of Symbolic Imprinting not be promoted through the medium of 'Stories', especially an audio-visual medium such as Film?

I suggest to you that it is in fact the best way to do so.

And do you deny that NASA themselves are planning to send an unmanned mission to Europa for the very same purpose of searching for extra-terrestrial 'life'?

Thus, the film Europa Report - which was made in close consultation with NASA 'experts' - sets the scene for them 'succeeding' in that search, does it not?

Seeds the Idea in the minds of the public, yes?

As for me 'derailing' the thread concerning a subject that I, myself, first brought up, on page 32, & which concluded in defeat for yourselves many tedious pages later: LMFAO!!!

This thread is about why you are nowhere near owning a 'spaceship'; thus, the nature of 'space' itself, its etymological origins & the history of 'space-travel' in science-fiction are all most decidedly ON-topic.

So stop trying to control what I write about them.

Now; the three-fold sacrificial offering, made in order to invoke a space-octopus, depicted in the movie Europa Report; would any three of the Satanic space-cultists on this forum be willing to do the same?

Very important question... So; would you?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3378 on: September 27, 2015, 07:52:39 AM »
Perhaps you should stop thinking you are a mod, control-freak markjo?
Why are you so afraid of staying on topic?  Why are you so afraid of answering even the most simple questions about Newtons's third law?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3379 on: September 27, 2015, 06:13:20 PM »
LOL!!!

Why are YOU so afraid of answering even the most simple question about sacrificing your lives in order to invoke a space-octopus?

Do stay on-topic!

Anyhow; this is post 19; now you or one of your cronies can turn the page & get the top post in on the next one.

Cos that's the kinda thing you seem to care about most.

Off you go, satanic space-cultists...

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #3380 on: September 27, 2015, 06:34:16 PM »
The Cannon recoils because the cannon ball is pushing against the air pressure in the muzzle. Without air you have no recoil. Without air you have no explosion. Without air you have nothing for the rocket to push against.

This video proves why rockets can't work in space:

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 07:34:35 PM by iWitness »
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3381 on: September 27, 2015, 07:01:35 PM »
LOL!!!
*sigh*

Why are YOU so afraid of answering even the most simple question about sacrificing your lives in order to invoke a space-octopus?
Because it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Do stay on-topic!
Stop trying to change the topic.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #3382 on: September 27, 2015, 07:30:29 PM »
The Cannon recoils because the cannon ball is pushing against the air pressure in the muzzle. Without air you have no recoil. Without air you have no explosion. Without air you have nothing for the rocket to push against.

! No longer available

You know that the gunpowder creates it's own "air".

In the same way rockets create their own "air".
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

iWitness

« Reply #3383 on: September 27, 2015, 07:41:28 PM »
lol....

What about the fact that when the fuel valves opened in a vacuum, the fuel would get sucked out into the vacuum of space?
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #3384 on: September 27, 2015, 08:08:35 PM »
lol....

What about the fact that when the fuel valves opened in a vacuum, the fuel would get sucked out into the vacuum of space?

It's not sucked out. It's pushed out by the pressure from the fuel behind it. And this actually creates thrust.

Was there any problem you wanted to point out?
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

chtwrone

« Reply #3385 on: September 27, 2015, 09:51:18 PM »

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

In the example below of a women sitting on a skateboard, when she throws the medicine ball to the left, what causes her to move to the right?  If she threw a tennis ball at the same speed, would she move to the right at the same speed?  If not, why not?

iWitness

« Reply #3386 on: September 27, 2015, 10:00:00 PM »
Air pressure...

« Reply #3387 on: September 27, 2015, 11:20:33 PM »
We can't discount air pressure as the cause quite easily.

Firstly why do you only get pushed backwards when you release the ball?

Secondly, preform the experiment with two balls of the same size but different weights such as a beach ball and a medicine ball. You will get pushed backwards faster by the medicine ball. If it was air pressure causing the push then the two balls would create the same velocity as they would push the same amount of air due to their size.

chtwrone

« Reply #3388 on: September 27, 2015, 11:23:01 PM »
Air pressure...

Just so I understand you correctly, are you saying that air pressure acting on the thrown medicine ball is causing the woman on the skateboard to move to the right? 

So therefore, it's the air pressure acting on the surface of the medicine ball that is causing the woman to be forced in the other direction - correct?

Imagine if another ball the same size as the 1st is thrown at the same speed by the woman, but it is half the weight of the original ball. Would the woman be forced to the right at a different speed or at the same speed as in the 1st throw?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #3389 on: September 28, 2015, 02:09:36 AM »
LOL!!!

Are you all competing to see who can be the most incorrect?

Whatever; been there, done that, starting from page 32; you lost.

Now; the terrible Predictive Programming/Occult reference-stuffed sci-fi movie Europa Report did contain at least one 'realistic' scene; that was the take-off of the rocket at the beginning.

It looked so much like the footage NASA, ESA, SpaceX et al release that, if you cultists were told it was 'real' footage of a 'real' rocket launch, you would defend it to the death as being so, like good little brainwashed cultists...

So what was the budget for Europa Report?

It was less than $10 million. For the entire movie. So I can't imagine the rocket take-off sequence cost more than a tiny fraction of that.

Certainly far less than the $100 million that, say, Arianespace charges per 'satellite' launch, anyway...

LOL!!!

No wonder Heiwa's Arianespace shares are so profitable!

Anyhow; carry on with your gross misinterpretations of an irrelevant analogy & bone-headed misapplications of Newton's laws; I shall return to the subject of the Satanic/Occult nature & origins of 'space-travel' & 'astronomy' soon.

Because the simple fact that you are all so desperately trying to prevent me from doing so tells me -  & all intelligent neutrals -  that I am onto an important lead...

Oh, & markjo; thanks!