It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship

• 4284 Replies
?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
Re: It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship
« Reply #2370 on: August 06, 2015, 02:31:30 PM »
You are a liar & a criminal so knock off the bullshit.

You all agree the cubes are white-hot.

You all agree the cubes dissipate heat very fast.

Yet you do not agree that the cubes would therefore transfer that white-heat to bare human skin?

(oven gloves? & stew? LOL!!!)

You are all insane & do not understand even the most basic science.

But then again, you're not paid to, are you?

LMAO - at YOU!!!

Do the corners of the cube glow?
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #2371 on: August 06, 2015, 02:34:20 PM »
Are the corners of the cubes 1200C?

The man in the video says they are...

& he's from NASA!

Are you calling a man who works for NASA a Liar, mikeman/markjo?

For shame!

LOL!!!

But anyway; the cubes are claimed to be heated to 1200C.

The cubes are claimed to dissipate heat very fast.

If so, how can the cubes not transfer that heat to anything they contact?

Such as human skin...

This is the crux of the biscuit, so stop avoiding it & provide a logical answer, criminal cultists.

You won't of course; because it is Impossible...

But you'll try; & it'll be LOL!!!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 02:43:55 PM by Papa Legba »
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #2372 on: August 06, 2015, 02:40:36 PM »

& he's from NASA!

For shame!

LOL!!!

Do the corners of the cube glow?

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2373 on: August 06, 2015, 02:46:41 PM »
And you say I don't read your posts!

Try again, shill...

& he's from NASA!

For shame!

LOL!!!

Such as human skin...

This is the crux of the biscuit, so stop avoiding it & provide a logical answer, criminal cultists.

LMAO!!!

« Reply #2374 on: August 06, 2015, 03:05:17 PM »
Firstly the cubes are actually heated to 2200oC.

Right, here is the simple explanation for you Papa. Different materials take different amounts of energy to heat up to the same temperature, and therefore in reverse do not need to release much energy to cool down either, this is called heat capacity. This is why you can open an oven running at 200oC and not be burned by the hot air that pours out but a cup of water at 100oC will give you a seriously nasty burn.

The shuttle tiles are made from 10% silicon dioxide and 90% air and have a very low heat capacity and will cool down rapidly when exposed to a cooler environment.

In addition to this the tiles are very poor conductors of heat. Heat moves very slowly through the tile, with the result being that the tile loses heat to the surrounding air faster than it can flow from the centre of the tile. This means that the centre of the tile can still be white hot because it cant get rid of the heat through the tile whilst the edge are cool due to being in contact with the external environment.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #2375 on: August 06, 2015, 03:10:09 PM »
And you say I don't read your posts!

Try again, shill...

& he's from NASA!

For shame!

LOL!!!

Such as human skin...

LMAO!!!

Just answer my question, yes or no:

Do the corners glow?

When in doubt; sources!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2376 on: August 06, 2015, 03:42:11 PM »
Let's see if this helps at all (although I doubt it will):

Papa Legba, here is a picture of the structure of a HSRI shuttle tile.  Notice that the fibers are very thin and there is a lot of free space in the mesh.  This means that the fibers at the edges have most of their surface area exposed to air and can therefore transfer heat much more efficiently than when they're in the middle of the block.  Just think of the tile as a block of fiberglass board insulation.

Structure of currently used shuttle tiles. (a) Perspective view of cut-away section, (b) low magnification SEM of near-surface region and (c) high magnification SEM image of interior. (Photographs courtesy of Margaret Stackpoole, NASA Ames Research Center, California.)

Hmmm...  Now that I think about it, I wonder if a similar type of experiment could be done at home with a chunk of fiberglass board insulation and an oven.  Granted, fiberglass board insulation is generally rated to only about 450 degrees F, but I think that would be sufficient to prove the point.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2377 on: August 06, 2015, 04:13:51 PM »
If that tile was like you portray, markjo then the shuttle would burn up on re-entry in seconds due to absorbing the glowing friction into it and onto the shuttle under body. Naturally assuming the space malarkey was realistic, which it isn't.

If the fibres are like you portray, then they would take no heating up but granted they would cool down quite quickly from the outer at least, only we have a major problem, don't we?
You see, in that oven we see supposed shuttle tiles being heated and then  put on the rack to cool all over, because air can circulate all over.
On a supposed shuttle under belly you only have the face of the tile facing the atmosphere, so how is it going to dissipate the heat?

I'd also like to know what the black colouring is on those tiles and why black?
Is the colouring some kind of extra fire proofing or what?

Things just never seem to look good for this shuttle. No wonder they shut it down. They must have realised that people were seeing too much wrong with it. Of course, they were right.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #2378 on: August 06, 2015, 07:05:09 PM »

& he's from NASA!

For shame!

LOL!!!

Such as human skin...

The tiles dissipated their heat into the air around them and the corners quickly dissipated all of their heat and became cool enough to touch before they were touched.  Note how he waited a bit after taking them out of the oven before he touched them, this is because he had to let the heat dissipate.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #2379 on: August 06, 2015, 09:10:33 PM »
How Shuttle tiles work.

http://www.airspacemag.com/how-things-work/shuttle-tiles-12580671/?no-ist

Why the heated tiles don't burn your hand.

http://www.geek.com/science/2200f-space-shuttle-heat-tiles-wont-burn-your-bare-hands-1559855/

You can buy your own thermal tile and check it out for yourself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Space-Shuttle-Thermal-Tile-/261990442619?hash=item3cffd8e67b

How rockets work in space, in layman's terms.

http://www.explainthatstuff.com/spacerockets.html

And lastly, why it's so hard to change your (or someone else's mind).  Unless you TRUELY have an open mind, it's very unlikely to change, even in the face of overwhelming evidence that is contradictory to your belief.

http://www.brainpickings.org/2014/05/13/backfire-effect-mcraney/

« Reply #2380 on: August 07, 2015, 01:33:15 AM »
If that tile was like you portray, markjo then the shuttle would burn up on re-entry in seconds due to absorbing the glowing friction into it and onto the shuttle under body. Naturally assuming the space malarkey was realistic, which it isn't.

If the fibres are like you portray, then they would take no heating up but granted they would cool down quite quickly from the outer at least, only we have a major problem, don't we?
You see, in that oven we see supposed shuttle tiles being heated and then  put on the rack to cool all over, because air can circulate all over.
On a supposed shuttle under belly you only have the face of the tile facing the atmosphere, so how is it going to dissipate the heat?

The tiles are very porous, they consist of around 90% air but the tiles are also sealed so that the pockets of air are contained within the tile. The whole point of the tiles are that they are very poor conductors of heat. The heat just cannot flow through the tile very well at all. Think of using oven gloves to pick up things out of the oven. It is because they do not conduct the heat of the casserole dish to your hands. All oven gloves are is a fibrous material that contains mainly air and an outside layer to contain it, exactly like the tiles.

I'd also like to know what the black colouring is on those tiles and why black?
Is the colouring some kind of extra fire proofing or what?

It performs a couple of functions. Firstly, it is to encase the silicon dioxide mesh within, as the the mesh is rather brittle. Secondly, it is a black coating because black objects will radiate heat far more effectively than white objects. This allows an improved method of dissipating heat to the outside environment in addition to conducting straight to the air around it.

Things just never seem to look good for this shuttle. No wonder they shut it down. They must have realised that people were seeing too much wrong with it. Of course, they were right.

No-one ever said the shuttle was easy. The heat resistant tiles caused more problems to the shuttle program than anything else and actually delayed its initial launch for at least a year, but not for the reasons you think. The heat resistance was never an issue as that part of the tiles worked very well. It was actually the problem of getting the tiles attached to the shuttle, getting them to stay attached and also being able to cope with the mechanical stress of the shuttle air-frame expanding and contracting with changes in temperature.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2381 on: August 07, 2015, 02:04:08 PM »
LOL!!!

A well-co-ordinated response from the software-assisted managed personae horde.

As expected...

Yet I notice that NONE of you really answered my question.

Which was: How can a cube heated to 2200C... actually, thanks for that, mainframes; the NASA conjuror in the youtube didn't specify celsius or farenheit so I assumed the latter, NASA being American (2200F = 1200C).

Both are a lie, as the video is fraudulent; but the higher figure is even better - good work, Idiot!

Anyway; How can a cube, heated to 2200C, made of material that dissipates heat very quickly, NOT dissipate that heat into anything it DIRECTLY CONTACTS?

Such as human skin.

Your 'opening an oven' analogy is DELIBERATELY MISLEADING, as your skin is not IN DIRECT CONTACT with the interior surface of the oven.

If it was, you would be burned.

& besides, STOP comparing the effects of 100C-200C heat to that of 2200C heat.

Lie much, mainframes?

Sceptimatic has grasped the essential point here, which is that the shuttle tiles - by NASA's own admission  - could not help but dissipate heat into their underlying structure.

&, as the glue used to hold them in place fails at 250C max, & aluminium airframes fail at 450C max, that - combined with the effects of aerodynamic drag at hypersonic velocities - would be bad news for the Shuttle.

But hey; believe what you like, criminal cultists...

Moving on; alter the settings to play the video at 0.25 speed.

Notice anything odd?

You should...

But will you?

Whatever: my next question is: how quickly does the block the cubes sit upon dissipate heat?

Such fun!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 02:15:46 PM by Papa Legba »

« Reply #2382 on: August 07, 2015, 02:13:57 PM »
I never said that you had to touch the oven, just that when you open the door you will be hit a wall of air at 200C. I was demonstrating the difference in heat capacity between two different materials and how this effects how much heat is transferred to an object in contact with that material. For example, water at 100C will cause far more damage to your skin than air at 200C because water has at least four times the heat capacity.

And for the final time, the whole point of the tiles is that they do not allow heat to pass through them. They act as insulators that prevent enough heat to reach the interior of the shuttle structure.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2383 on: August 07, 2015, 02:26:59 PM »
You were diverting, derailing & misleading, mainframes.

& you still are; for if the tiles do not allow heat to pass through them, then how do they manage to glow white-hot in their centres?

Nothing you say makes sense, mainframes.

I warned you that such behaviour would result in your testimony being dismissed & thus it is.

Live with it, Liar.

None of you could provide a clear & logical answer to my question & it is thus considered Proven that the tiles WOULD transfer their 2200C heat to anything they came into direct contact with.

This part of the cross-examination is now over.

Again; live with it, Criminal Liar.

So; moving on: how quickly does the block the cubes sit upon dissipate heat?

Answer the question, please; simply & in your own words.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 02:31:51 PM by Papa Legba »

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #2384 on: August 07, 2015, 02:38:35 PM »
Actually, it's Celsius. Science is always in Metric.

It really depends on a lot of conditions. Wind speed, temperature, the material being dissipated into.
Is your argument really based on "he couldn't possibly touch those cubes, therefore fake."?

Well, OT. Why can he touch the white-hot cube? Because he's touching the area not white-hot. It must be hot, still, but after waiting in room temperature air with cubes literally designed for this, I'd give a ballpark estimate of about 200C/s.
Don't quote me on that, like I said, it's a ballpark estimate. I would have to know the air temperature, amount of air bubbles and location of them. I'd assume they're uniform in some way, but maybe not.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2385 on: August 07, 2015, 02:45:06 PM »
We are done here, slow learner misero; you can stop lying now.

Instead, answer this: How quickly does the block the cubes sit upon dissipate heat?

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #2386 on: August 07, 2015, 03:03:05 PM »
Okay, give me the exact stats or get nothing.

That's how you talk, Mr. I want answers spoon-fed to me.

And guess what>'

If we gave you an answer, you would find some other minor detail to pick at.

You know who does that? A criminal.

Well, I'll add that to the list.

(Taking something from your book. Like it?)
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

« Reply #2387 on: August 07, 2015, 03:06:11 PM »
To get the whole block white hot they had to leave it in the oven for over two hours, which is far longer than re-entry ever lasts. Heat will flow through the blocks but extremely slowly.

As for the other block they sit on, that will take a fair while to cool as it has a very high heat capacity as it is a solid slab, although the temperature will be more uniform throughout as it should conduct heat more easily.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2388 on: August 07, 2015, 03:19:44 PM »
To get the whole block white hot they had to leave it in the oven for over two hours, which is far longer than re-entry ever lasts. Heat will flow through the blocks but extremely slowly.

As for the other block they sit on, that will take a fair while to cool as it has a very high heat capacity as it is a solid slab, although the temperature will be more uniform throughout as it should conduct heat more easily.
They put it in an oven not a blast furnace.
Your re-entry so called shuttle and it's super tiles are coming in like a blast furnace, supposedly, so this 2 hours heating time is clap trap because if those tiles were 90% air and 10% silica then they would absorb the super friction of re-entry as told to us and the thing would simply melt like a blob of molten metal.

The real silly part is that Felix Baumgartner at supposedly 128,000 feet and falling 800 mph as we are told..feels nothing upon his body because he's falling though a vacuum at 128,000 feet and yet this shuttle re-entry is like a frigging furnace, allegedly.

Anyway that seems to divert a little so let's stick to the super absorbing tiles and the re-entry friction we are told about.
They simply can't work. It's clear nonsense.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2389 on: August 07, 2015, 03:33:34 PM »
Yes, sceptimatic; it is very clearly nonsense.

Embarrassingly so...

Anyway; mainframes: so, if the block the cubes sit upon were glowing white-hot then it would take a while for that white-heat to dissipate?

Am I correct in the above observation?

If so, care to put a time-frame on that dissipation?

You are, after all, an 'expert' on thermodynamics as well as a distinguished chemist...

So you should know, correct?

Please answer the above, then we shall reconvene later to evaluate your testimony.

& probably LOL too; but that's nowt unusual...

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2390 on: August 07, 2015, 05:58:55 PM »

Actually, modern blast furnaces only heat to around 900-1300 degrees C, so that oven was much hotter than a blast furnace.

Your re-entry so called shuttle and it's super tiles are coming in like a blast furnace, supposedly, so this 2 hours heating time is clap trap because if those tiles were 90% air and 10% silica then they would absorb the super friction of re-entry as told to us and the thing would simply melt like a blob of molten metal.
Umm...  Scepti, do you understand that the purpose of insulation is to keep the heat from transferring from one region to another, don't you?  Although the surface of the tiles can dissipate heat fairly quickly, the rest of the tile transfers heat very slowly. 

The real silly part is that Felix Baumgartner at supposedly 128,000 feet and falling 800 mph as we are told..feels nothing upon his body because he's falling though a vacuum at 128,000 feet and yet this shuttle re-entry is like a frigging furnace, allegedly.
That's because Felix wasn't traveling several times the speed of sound. 

Anyway that seems to divert a little so let's stick to the super absorbing tiles and the re-entry friction we are told about.
That's because the shuttle's insulating tiles were designed to not absorb heat.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2391 on: August 07, 2015, 06:47:10 PM »

Actually, modern blast furnaces only heat to around 900-1300 degrees C, so that oven was much hotter than a blast furnace.

Umm...  Scepti, do you understand that the purpose of insulation is to keep the heat from transferring from one region to another, don't you?  Although the surface of the tiles can dissipate heat fairly quickly, the rest of the tile transfers heat very slowly. 

If they were designed not to absorb heat then they wouldn't have made them as porous as they did.
It stands to reason that, just like the thick pretend metal heat shield on the supposed re-entering Soyuz capsules, they would have needed to apply the same dense logic to the shuttle under belly.

Now obviously with what we have been bullshitted to about space and weights of spacecraft, we naturally know they can't come up with this shower of crap about a metal heat shield on a shuttle, because it would simply give the whole game away  even for the severe naive/gullible people.

So what best to come up with? 10% silica and 90% air venting like a fibrous brittle yet strong ceramic tile that just happens to be able to be painted black as an outer skin and yet still act as a deflector come absorber - to a degree, super tile.

None of the heat manages to go through the super sponge like porous as hell tile to the under-body and all the glue holding them on is tickety boo.
They had trouble sticking those tiles on we are told and then all of a sudden...no problem/ All those tiles and yet just one loose one or one crack or falling off and kaput...not to mention this amazing deflector/absorber make up.

Space craft. If you can think it, it can be built for TV and flown for TV audiences all over the world.

Re-entries at 2 million mph in the future?..you bet your life we can. We now have new abrasive underbelly tile brakes, designed to slow the super hypersonical space whizzical VIP carrying craft to 120 mph in 2 minutes from space direct to the ground at some secret air field. Yeah...why not.  :P

?

BJ1234

« Reply #2392 on: August 07, 2015, 07:23:08 PM »

If they were designed not to absorb heat then they wouldn't have made them as porous as they did.

So why is fiberglass insulation, and other types of insulation usually extremely porous?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2393 on: August 07, 2015, 08:06:20 PM »
Actually, it's the high porosity that makes the tiles such good insulation.  Just look at a chunk of fiberglass insulation.

It stands to reason that, just like the thick pretend metal heat shield on the supposed re-entering Soyuz capsules, they would have needed to apply the same dense logic to the shuttle under belly.
Soyuz uses an ablative heat shield which is very different from the shuttle's ceramic tile insulation.

Now obviously with what we have been bullshitted to about space and weights of spacecraft, we naturally know they can't come up with this shower of crap about a metal heat shield on a shuttle, because it would simply give the whole game away  even for the severe naive/gullible people.
Huh?  Could you try that again, this time in English?

So what best to come up with? 10% silica and 90% air venting like a fibrous brittle yet strong ceramic tile that just happens to be able to be painted black as an outer skin and yet still act as a deflector come absorber - to a degree, super tile.
No, the 90% porosity is not for venting, but for insulation.  Again, think fiberglass.

None of the heat manages to go through the super sponge like porous as hell tile to the under-body and all the glue holding them on is tickety boo.
Well, that's the plan.

They had trouble sticking those tiles on we are told and then all of a sudden...no problem/ All those tiles and yet just one loose one or one crack or falling off and kaput...not to mention this amazing deflector/absorber make up.
Yes, they discovered a problem with the way that the tiles were glued to the shuttle and then they fixed the process.  Why would that be suspicious?

Space craft. If you can think it, it can be built for TV and flown for TV audiences all over the world.
And if you work hard enough and spend enough money, you can make one (or 6) for real.

Re-entries at 2 million mph in the future?..you bet your life we can. We now have new abrasive underbelly tile brakes, designed to slow the super hypersonical space whizzical VIP carrying craft to 120 mph in 2 minutes from space direct to the ground at some secret air field. Yeah...why not.  :P
Okay, now you're just spouting nonsense.  Maybe it's time for your nap.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2394 on: August 08, 2015, 04:20:06 AM »

So why is fiberglass insulation, and other types of insulation usually extremely porous?
Look up insulation.

« Reply #2395 on: August 08, 2015, 08:38:00 AM »
Virtually all types of insulation comprise a porous material that traps lots of tiny pockets of air. Air is a very poor conductor of heat, and using lots of tiny pockets prevents any convection or radiation heat transfer within the material.

The end result is a material that allows very little heat energy to pass through it. Think oven gloves, fibreglass attic insulation, foam cavity insulation, wool jumpers, the padding within every type of winter coat.

The difference with the shuttle tiles is that they need to withstand an intense level of heat and therefore the porous mesh material is made out of silicon dioxide to prevent the mesh itself degrading. Silicon dioxide has a very high melting point and is also a poor conductor of heat big it is still air the prevent most of the heat passing through.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2396 on: August 08, 2015, 11:29:24 AM »
Virtually all types of insulation comprise a porous material that traps lots of tiny pockets of air. Air is a very poor conductor of heat, and using lots of tiny pockets prevents any convection or radiation heat transfer within the material.

The end result is a material that allows very little heat energy to pass through it. Think oven gloves, fibreglass attic insulation, foam cavity insulation, wool jumpers, the padding within every type of winter coat.

The difference with the shuttle tiles is that they need to withstand an intense level of heat and therefore the porous mesh material is made out of silicon dioxide to prevent the mesh itself degrading. Silicon dioxide has a very high melting point and is also a poor conductor of heat big it is still air the prevent most of the heat passing through.
Why do you keep mentioning oven gloves, attic insulation, wool jumpers, etc? Seriously why are you so desperate to keep the fictional shuttle tiles alive. It should be clear to most people looking in that those tiles are bogus on that shuttle in terms of what they tell us they actually are.

Now let's see if you grasp this. All you people looking in...get your thinking caps on and absorb what I'm saying.

Do not be put off by insulation. You see, your quilt on your bed (which is basically what these people are trying to marry up with the shuttle) stops your body heat from leaving the bed in short order, because it's full of air resistance between the fibres.
Now just like those supposed shuttle tiles acting like a blanket covering the shuttle under belly, it's working back to front.

Ok, Imagine being in bed covered in shuttle tiles. Your body heat is being kept in by the shuttle tiles and slowly dissipating into the bedroom, through them, in normal calm bedroom air pressure; meaning no forceful friction pushing the body heat out.

Now imagine a person (assuming he could breathe) being under that shuttle tile blanket falling from the sky like we see in a burn up re-entry.
The friction would hit the tile and would be PUSHED into that tile, constantly for however long they say the shuttle is in free fall re-entry friction burn mode.

The air in between the tiles is a complete and utter waste of time isn't it because  there is no air. It's all friction, so insulation is KAPUT.

You are tricked to hell with this oven glove bullshit insulation and it has absolutely no bearing on what they tell us is happening in their space ventures with their supposed flying machines.

A sponge will absorb water and it will act as a barrier to more water once it's packed with it in the air holes. It now acts as a barrier and slowly dissipates the water under it as more is poured on top.

Now imagine getting a super massive powerful fireman's hose and blasting that sponge with water. What happens?

Of course: it's going to act like a free flowing tap, just like the shuttle falling out of the sky on its belly against the glowing friction we get shown. It will be like the fireman's glowing friction hose blasting those tiles which will absorb it all the way through to the under belly of the shuttle, where it hits a barrier of aluminium that will reflect the blast for a second until the blast simply melts it all and blows the shuttle to smithereens.

It's just not happening and the tiles are bullshit.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2397 on: August 08, 2015, 11:36:50 AM »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #2398 on: August 08, 2015, 11:47:56 AM »
The duvet (quilt) on your bed is an insulator and prevents heat flowing through it. Therefore all the heat produced by your body kept trapped under the duvet keeping you nice and warm.

The shuttle tiles work in the same way. They stop heat flowing through the tiles but to prevent that heat reaching the shuttle airframe.

All an insulator does it prevent heat flow through itself. How this property is applied can be varied to prevent heat leaving an area or object eg a person in bed or a hot water tank jacket or to prevent object being heated up eg oven gloves protecting your hands or the shuttle tiles protecting the shuttle airframe. Prevent movement of heat. Simple.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #2399 on: August 08, 2015, 01:15:41 PM »
Okay, give me the exact stats or get nothing.

That's how you talk, Mr. I want answers spoon-fed to me.

And guess what>'

If we gave you an answer, you would find some other minor detail to pick at.

You know who does that? A criminal.

Well, I'll add that to the list.

(Taking something from your book. Like it?)

LOL!!!

Attack of the Clones...

Miser/arkjO.

LMAO!!!

But anyway, let's return to your fraudulent video; if the block the cubes sit upon were glowing white-hot then it should take a while for that white-heat to dissipate?

Am I correct in the above observation?

If so, care to put a time-frame on that dissipation?

Please answer the above, then we shall reconvene later to evaluate your testimony.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 01:23:11 PM by Papa Legba »