It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship

• 4284 Replies
Re: It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship
« Reply #240 on: May 06, 2015, 07:06:59 PM »
In 2015 Civilians (every day folk) still cannot go to two places that proves flat earth. Space and Antarctica. Why well because both don't exist. Space is not filled with ball planets and billions of suns and Antarctica is not a continent at the bottom of the globe.

I just saw proof that Antarctica DOES exist!
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
I'm no rocket scientist, but at least I know the Earth is round, Man went to the Moon, and air exists.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” Carl Sagan

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #241 on: May 07, 2015, 10:52:12 AM »
I'm glad that you're all bringing the existence of the V2 into question; it was no more than another big, dumb barrage missile & it's good to see you're learning to think for yourselves.

Now how about starting on the rest of the rocketry nonsense you've been fed?

But nah; you won't do that will you? Because your brains are broken.

Yet another 24 hours have passed since I last posted & I wonder how much of your happy-nazi self-congratulatory mutual masturbation & humourless robotic waffle has actually got you any closer to going to space?

Because if you haven't been there, then you really do have no direct, unambiguous empirical evidence for its existence.

And your word on the subject is worthless.

But keep spamming your false Australia analogy if you want, like a dog returning to is own vomit; keep safe & snug in your foetid, diaper-strewn hugboxes, propping up each other's delusions in a gleeful autistic circle-jerk; cos no matter what, you just ain't going to space.

Never gonna happen... But you just can't see it, can you?

Keep dreaming, space-suckers!

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 11:22:47 AM by Papa Legba »
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #242 on: May 07, 2015, 11:03:01 AM »
Technically, we do own the International Space Station. As taxpayers. It is owned by governments that are all run by the people.

Democratic republics ftw.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #243 on: May 07, 2015, 11:14:31 AM »
Well then demand a tour of the damn thing then.

As a taxpayer.

Think you'll get it?

While you're waiting, I'll continue the re-inforcement:

Have any of you been to space?

If not you have no direct, unambiguous empirical evidence for what it's like.

So your word on the subject is worthless.

Goodnight, idiots.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 11:16:40 AM by Papa Legba »

« Reply #244 on: May 07, 2015, 11:16:23 AM »
Doesn't it look strange to you this forum full of round earthers bored idiots who are paid to say what they say like mikeman the youngster(yea sure) who knows a lot of mathematics so he can bring some profit when he paid to say whay he say
he is a liar from the first grade a liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #245 on: May 07, 2015, 11:20:08 AM »
I don't care what any of them are or what their motivations are; none of them have been to space, so they have no direct, unambiguous empirical evidence for a single word they say on the subject.

That's my message & I shall repeat it until it sinks in.

B.F. Skinner & all that, you know?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #246 on: May 07, 2015, 11:22:05 AM »
Doesn't it look strange to you this forum full of round earthers bored idiots who are paid to say what they say like mikeman the youngster(yea sure) who knows a lot of mathematics so he can bring some profit when he paid to say whay he say
Yeah. No one in their right mind would spend any time on a forum like this, defending a globe by just being a simple passer by. It makes no logical sense for them to defend it like crazy. Unless they are paid to do it.

The Mikeman (starman) carry on, telling everyone he's a 17 year old scientific genius Mormon just makes you sit back and laugh. ;D

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #247 on: May 07, 2015, 11:25:53 AM »

If that's how it works, your word on everything you have not personally experienced is worthless.
As you are not me, you have not experienced my views, so your word on my views (and by extension, REer views) is also worthless.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #248 on: May 07, 2015, 11:33:00 AM »
I'm glad that you're all bringing the existence of the V2 into question; it was no more than another big, dumb barrage missile & it's good to see you're learning to think for yourselves.

But nah; you won't do that will you? Because you're brains are broken.

Yet another 24 hours have passed since I last posted & I wonder how much of your happy-nazi self-congratulatory mutual masturbation & humourless robotic waffle has actually got you any closer to going to space?

Because if you haven't been there, then you really do have no direct, unambiguous empirical evidence for its existence.

And your word on the subject is worthless.

But keep spamming your false Australia analogy if you want, like a dog returning to is own vomit; keep safe & snug in your foetid, diaper-strewn hugboxes, propping up each other's delusions in a gleeful autistic circle-jerk; cos no matter what, you just ain't going to space.

Never gonna happen... But you just can't see it, can you?

Keep dreaming, space-suckers!

Yes, because that makes perfect sense. All the tax-payers should demand a tour, of course!

Actually, I'm quite satisfied that the people who go are some of the top-performing people from different backgrounds. If I had the ambitions as a child to go to space, I could've. I'm also thrilled that NASA shares as much as they do, and the astronauts spend nearly all of their time to make our lives down here better.

Do you want to get involved if you don't believe me??

Schools around the country are always coming up with science experiments to be performed on the space station. They package them and then see them carried out.

You can get involved, too.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #249 on: May 07, 2015, 11:35:45 AM »
Well then demand a tour of the damn thing then.

As a taxpayer.

Think you'll get it?

While you're waiting, I'll continue the re-inforcement:

Goodnight, idiots.

Your reminders have not been falling on deaf ears, you may have noticed.  What has happened though is that a logical inconsistency in your position has been pointed out which you are either unwilling or incapable of addressing.  Which is it?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2015, 11:36:06 AM »
Yeah. No one in their right mind would spend any time on a forum like this, defending a globe by just being a simple passer by. It makes no logical sense for them to defend it like crazy. Unless they are paid to do it.

The Mikeman (starman) carry on, telling everyone he's a 17 year old scientific genius Mormon just makes you sit back and laugh. ;D
HAHAHAHAHAHA i laughed alot, mikeman is a liar and obsessed with his lies.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2015, 11:38:12 AM »

I am here because I like science, philosophy, debating and trolling.  Where else can you get it all under one roof?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #252 on: May 07, 2015, 11:40:20 AM »
Bijane: I love how you always give me a good laugh before bedtime; I'm not even gonna give you a dig for your nincompoop-ery this time, or mention hugboxes...

No, wait, I just did!

Ah, whatever; goodnight, whatever bloody time-zone you're in...

P.S. Rama Set & Flatorange - BAWWWW! Stfu & get back in YOUR hugboxes. Words are not the same as Reality, painful as it may seem to all the fantasists out there.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 11:44:24 AM by Papa Legba »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #253 on: May 07, 2015, 11:41:31 AM »
Bijane: I love how you always give me a good laugh before bedtime; I'm not even gonna give you a dig for your nincompoop-ery this time, or mention hugboxes...
Or respond to a point made against you ever, apparently.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #254 on: May 07, 2015, 11:49:07 AM »
I am not here to 'respond'.

I told you this already.

Please, please, do learn to read! & write, & think, etc. etc...

Now stop keeping me from kip & just STFU & get back in your goddamn hugbox, ok?!?

« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2015, 11:50:34 AM »

I am here because I like science, philosophy, debating and trolling.  Where else can you get it all under one roof?
Yea yea you are surely talented liar,there are physics forum go there and trolling with all the other liars.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2015, 12:27:13 PM »
I am not here to 'respond'.

That much is clear.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2015, 03:21:44 PM »

But nah; you won't do that will you? Because your brains are broken.

Please show me where anyone brought the existence of the V2 into question.

Thanks!
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2015, 03:23:32 PM »
I'm glad that you're all bringing the existence of the V2 into question; it was no more than another big, dumb barrage missile

Have you ever seen a V2?

« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2015, 04:09:19 PM »
I am not here to 'respond' [because I have no response that makes sense].

Clarification added. This is what you're saying, whether you realize it or not.

Most people who take a position think they can defend their ideas. If you're not even going to try there's not much point in continuing.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #260 on: May 08, 2015, 01:42:32 AM »
Fun thing to do:

1: Look up definition of 'false analogy'.
2: Read.
3: STFU.
4: Crawl back to tear-stained hugbox.

I'm sure that, when you write your posts, you consider them to be tiny masterpieces of logic, wit, clarity & concision.
Yet when I read them I only hear the sound of dogs barking at a noise they cannot comprehend.

I only mentioned the V2 because I felt duty-bound to respect iWitness's original thread title; but of course my point fell on deaf ears as you are all incapable of independent thought & consider wiki-spam the same as wisdom.

In reality I couldn't care less if the V2 was real or not & I won't get bogged down in discussing the minutiae of the useless thing; my point was that none of you have been on one, or any other rocket for that matter.

A point you avoided in your subsequent desperate, BAWgasmic attempts to 'win' the 'debate'.

Why?

Brain-damage.

Hence, I will return to my operant conditioning program; a well-known treatment for persistently offensive autistic behaviour.

If not, you have NO DIRECT, UNAMBIGUOUS EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE for what it's like.

& thus your word on the subject is worthless.

Dream on, space-acolytes.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #261 on: May 08, 2015, 02:04:19 AM »

Dream on, space-acolytes.

You keep repeating that as if it has any value. This can take a turn to the Australia Thread, or me asking if the USA exists as I have not been there.

If you believe you are the center of a Trueman show then I will understand your view that no-one can be trusted.

Your options are to either
A) Trust no-one
B) Trust everyone
or
C) Somewhere in between.

Your statement

Is clearly point A) trust no-one. Therefore you are fixed in a position where you cant be reasoned with. I dont actually understand why you are here then.

For you the world is only as large as your eyes can see.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 02:09:13 AM by MaNaeSWolf »
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #262 on: May 08, 2015, 02:19:41 AM »
LOL!

Is your entire world made of non-sequitors?
Cos your post was.
No wonder you lot are so vulnerable to accepting other people's Fantasies as Reality.

You know damn well why I am here; if you don't then you're even more pitiful than I thought.

Now; have you been to space?
Because if you have not, then you have no direct, unambiguous empirical evidence for what it's like.
So your opinion on the subject is worthless.

Answer the question or stfu & get back in your fantasy hugbox.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #263 on: May 08, 2015, 02:36:54 AM »
Because if you have not, then you have no direct, unambiguous empirical evidence for what it's like.

Legba, Why are you so angry?
Only about 500 people have been in orbit around the earth so you know that I have most probably not. But I still could one day.
My opinion, as anyone else's has as much value as the people who listen to it, you however seem very intent on squashing opposing views. I dont understand why, as it destroys dialog making this forum pointless, the reason I asked why you where here.

Your options are to either
A) Trust no-one
B) Trust everyone
or
C) Somewhere in between.

I asked that to find out where you get your source of information from.

If you choose A which you seem to have. Then you have dramatically limited the amount of information you are capable of using. Essentially reading any bit of information is a waste as the Author could/is lying.

Choosing B is just as bad as you open yourself up to abuse and ignorance of the world. This is the view you believe all RE have.

Choosing C is the most difficult path as you need to sift through information and use what makes the most sense to you based on the other information, It requires trust and skepticism to be effective.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #264 on: May 08, 2015, 03:43:10 AM »

At last count, I think this is the TWELFTH time I have read virtually the same comments from this more than obvious troll.  His desperation is actually becoming quite humourous as he apparently thinks that if he repeats some bizarre postulate over and over again it becomes valid by repetition.  What also makes this so funny is that he himself has never travelled to space, and yet he virtually demands that everybody else has to before they can offer any considered scientific opinion. 

His understanding of even basic logic is woefully inadequate - he has NO idea of how to mount a convincing debate other than posting an endless tirade of ad hominem attacks.  Still, his juvenile responses no doubt give us all a good laugh, and you have to give at least kudos to someone who can make you laugh.  After all, the guy who originally played Bozo the Clown - Vance DeBar Colvig - was a multi-millionaire.  Maybe PAPA LEGBA is hoping for similar success LOL.
There's something in this forum that makes you can't speak well...

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #265 on: May 08, 2015, 03:58:43 AM »
Swolf: why are you so boring?

The rest of your post is more of the same old lame old blah & fail that all you space-drones seem so very fond of; for example, define 'somewhere inbetween' please.

Of course, I'll completely ignore your pointless tl;dr answer & just ask you if you've been to space again...
But at least it'll give you something to do whilst waiting for your whizz-o sci-fi space-travel adventures to finally begin.

Space! The Final Front...oh! You haven't been there.

Long ago, in a Galaxy far, far awaaait a minute! You haven't been there either!

Get the picture yet, space-suckers?

P.S. ZennerOne/ausGeoff: LOL! Again...

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #266 on: May 08, 2015, 04:21:39 AM »
Fun thing to do:

1: Look up definition of 'false analogy'.
2: Read.

You know you can't just insist something's a false analogy, right? You actually have to say why it is. Which you apparently cannot, so...
Ah well. Have fun.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #267 on: May 08, 2015, 05:30:26 AM »
Bijane; as is well-known, the problem with all analogies is that - when debated at length - the end result is always a reductio ad absurdum.
Which is why the statement 'all analogies are false' is popular with those more interested in getting to the point than in interminable waffle.

Now; either you DO know this, & are trying to entice me into said drawn-out & fruitless debate.

OR you are too ignorant to be aware of the above facts.

Either way, it doesn't look good for you does it?

So; keep puffing your 'Australia is the same as Space' twaddle if you like. I'll let the neutral reader decide its worth, because I absolutely refuse to entertain your continued delusions/chicanery.

Back to your my-little-pony hugbox now, til you've recovered enough for your next session of humiliating self-trolling.

Definitely more re-inforcement required for all you sociopaths!

So: Have any of you been to space?

If not, you have no DIRECT, UNAMBIGUOUS EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE for what it's like.

So your opinion on the subject is worthless

Bye, Jane!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #268 on: May 08, 2015, 05:37:11 AM »
So; keep puffing your 'Australia is the same as Space' twaddle if you like.
Given absolutely nothing I've said even comes close to saying that...
All I'm doing is applying your logic. It's not even an analogy: it's just another application of what you're saying. If there is a specific reason why your logic fails to apply once we move beyond space, you can feel free to share that any time.

I'm going to go have a unicorn ride now. They exist where I live. You have not been here, so you have no direct, unambiguous, empirical evidence otherwise, so your opinion is worthless.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #269 on: May 08, 2015, 05:44:02 AM »
LOL!!!

Not even bedtime yet & the comedy gold's already begun!

Butthurt much, B.J?(citation unecessary)

Ah well, there's always your trusty hugbox eh?

Better luck next time...