It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship

• 4284 Replies

legion

• You are in my VR
Re: It's 2015 and you aren't even close to owning a Spaceship
« Reply #420 on: May 12, 2015, 01:10:29 PM »
I know; shame on me LOL.

Yet, still, I do not want to hear anything he has to say on any subject whatsoever LOL.

Just the way he adds inappropriate & oddly-punctuated LOL.s to nigh-on every damn sentence he spams is reason enough LOL.

But if he wants to try his luck then I doubt a 'shush' from me will stop him LOL.

Cos nothing else does LOL.

LOL.

I'd be more than happy if you added me to your IGNORE listing like sceptimatic claimed to do, but strangely kept responding to my comments nonetheless.  Presumably you'll do the same?  Like moths to the flame... hmm; pure poetry.

BTW, I normally don't respond to people whose IQ matches room temperature, but in your case I'll make an exception to hopefully suggest some relief for my comments that've obviously struck a raw nerve with you.  But I'm guessing you won't be able to resist making at least one more comment after you read this.  Or will you prove me wrong?  I'm betting not.  LOL.
Have you ever been to space?

Papa himself is now pretending this line of argument was a joke all along. That's one way to try to get out of it.

Alpha2Omega; The internet would be nothing without people who pontificate on subjects they know nothing about.

After all, I just got a 20+ lulz-filled pages thread out of precisely that.

& I thank you for your valuable contributions to it.

Now get back to pontificating on the internet about people who pontificate on the internet about subjects they know nothing about.

& I'll do the same.

But with jokes.

The guy's a riot!

Dull people are threatened by jokes. You don't know what to do, do you alpha?

When you try to belittle papa legba, it sounds hollow. Desperate, even. And of course, not at all funny.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #421 on: May 12, 2015, 01:10:59 PM »
WOW IAM AMAZED & GHANGED MY OPINIONN ABOUT SPACE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN YHERECOS  NASA NEW WEBSITTE SO SHINY & IPAD FRENDLY SHAME ON ME BAD PAPOA LEGBA BADD OMG OMG OPMG NASA!!!!!!!!!

lol.

LOLOLOL I HAZ NUTIN TO SAY THATS SMRT OR GUD SO I MAKE FUNZ OF YOU LULLLZZZ!!!!
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #422 on: May 12, 2015, 01:12:46 PM »
WOW IAM AMAZED & GHANGED MY OPINIONN ABOUT SPACE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN YHERECOS  NASA NEW WEBSITTE SO SHINY & IPAD FRENDLY SHAME ON ME BAD PAPOA LEGBA BADD OMG OMG OPMG NASA!!!!!!!!!

lol.

I rest my case.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #423 on: May 12, 2015, 01:14:24 PM »
Alpha2Omega: Butthurt much?

YOU have been the joke all along, not me.

I cannot help but be funnier than you, because I have a sense of humour, whereas you have a sense of unwarranted self-importance.

& to all space-cultists generally: PLEASE work out which of your sock-puppets are which.
Really, you are very bad at this; at least give them distinctive & reliable voices. Don't just chop+change from smart to dumb at the drop of a hat.

Seriously - to ANY net-savvy person your antics are embarrassingly obvious.

Try harder.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #424 on: May 12, 2015, 01:18:37 PM »
When you try to belittle papa legba, it sounds hollow. Desperate, even. And of course, not at all funny.
What does it say about papa legba when he belittles just about everyone? 
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #425 on: May 12, 2015, 01:21:15 PM »
It says just about everyone here is an idiot.

Obviously, happy-joy-joy-goose-stepper turd-gobbler markjo.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #426 on: May 12, 2015, 01:23:59 PM »

Sorry buddy. You don't get it either.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #427 on: May 12, 2015, 01:34:52 PM »
Ok, that's me for the night; thanks for the fun.

I'll drop by tomorrow, to see how your progress towards space-travel is going; after all, with NASA's funky new site, it should be even easier for you all to boldly go where no 'un-special' man has gone before...

WHOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

Up, Up, Up.......

Aaaaaaaaaand....

fail.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #428 on: May 12, 2015, 01:36:51 PM »

lol.

I rest my case.

You should probably present a case before resting it.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #429 on: May 12, 2015, 01:59:16 PM »
Hint: go to Florida, if you ask someone "Can you tell me where NASA is?" they will point you in the direction of the building. There's a valid objection, there's nit-picking, and then there's just being bloody-minded.

But if you insist: have you been to NASA's facilities yet? If not, you have no personal, unambiguous evidence for what it is like, and so your opinion on them, and what goes on there, is worthless.
Look, still works.

Also, Cape Kennedy hasn't existed for decades. It's Cape Canaveral, just so you know.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #430 on: May 12, 2015, 02:04:10 PM »
LOL! Bedtime Gold again...

Thank you, b.j; nice to know I can rely on at least one of you maniacs for something,

Goodnight.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #431 on: May 12, 2015, 02:07:51 PM »

Thank you, b.j; nice to know I can rely on at least one of you maniacs for something,

Goodnight.

This says literally nothing. It refutes nothing, presents nothing and says nothing.

Its a masterpiece in Sunyata and zen thinking.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #432 on: May 12, 2015, 02:09:04 PM »

Goodnight.

Sleep well. I'll wait for an answer.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #433 on: May 12, 2015, 03:05:47 PM »
I know; shame on me LOL.

Yet, still, I do not want to hear anything he has to say on any subject whatsoever LOL.

Just the way he adds inappropriate & oddly-punctuated LOL.s to nigh-on every damn sentence he spams is reason enough LOL.

But if he wants to try his luck then I doubt a 'shush' from me will stop him LOL.

Cos nothing else does LOL.

LOL.

I'd be more than happy if you added me to your IGNORE listing like sceptimatic claimed to do, but strangely kept responding to my comments nonetheless.  Presumably you'll do the same?  Like moths to the flame... hmm; pure poetry.

BTW, I normally don't respond to people whose IQ matches room temperature, but in your case I'll make an exception to hopefully suggest some relief for my comments that've obviously struck a raw nerve with you.  But I'm guessing you won't be able to resist making at least one more comment after you read this.  Or will you prove me wrong?  I'm betting not.  LOL.
Have you ever been to space?

Papa himself is now pretending this line of argument was a joke all along. That's one way to try to get out of it.

Alpha2Omega; The internet would be nothing without people who pontificate on subjects they know nothing about.

After all, I just got a 20+ lulz-filled pages thread out of precisely that.

& I thank you for your valuable contributions to it.

Now get back to pontificating on the internet about people who pontificate on the internet about subjects they know nothing about.

& I'll do the same.

But with jokes.

The guy's a riot!

Dull people are threatened by jokes. You don't know what to do, do you alpha?

Just letting sceptimatic know that Papa himself says it was a joke all along. He was late to the party with "the question", in case you didn't notice.

Jeez, guys... why so defensive?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #434 on: May 12, 2015, 03:46:12 PM »
Then please explain.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #435 on: May 13, 2015, 12:26:43 PM »
There are many different types of humour; 'satire', for example, is often used to point up lack of logic & hypocrisy in establishment viewpoints.

Whatever; I've now checked out NASA's tarted-up website & it seems just as empty & useless as ever, but now with a coating of apple-compatibility to make it even slower & clunkier.

However, I did download an app from there called 'When will YOUR space-adventure begin?'; you simply input your data, i.e. age, place of birth, national insurance number, bank account details (wait what?) etc, & it predicts exactly when you will finally get to go to space yourself.

According to it, my Date Of Ascension is: Never o'clock on Neverday the Nevernth of Never, Two thousand and Neverty-Never.

Funny thing is, I tried a few other inputs but just kept coming up with the same date whatever numbers I spammed; guess it's still a bit glitchy, eh?

Personally, when it comes to the hardcore technical side of space-travel I prefer the www.projectrho.com 'atomic rockets' site; it's far more detailed & informative, as well as being easier to navigate.

Check it out & compare it to NASA.gov; it's much more realistic.

Goodnight.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #436 on: May 13, 2015, 12:44:16 PM »
There are many different types of humour; 'satire', for example, is often used to point up lack of logic & hypocrisy in establishment viewpoints.

Whatever; I've now checked out NASA's tarted-up website & it seems just as empty & useless as ever, but now with a coating of apple-compatibility to make it even slower & clunkier.

However, I did download an app from there called 'When will YOUR space-adventure begin?'; you simply input your data, i.e. age, place of birth, national insurance number, bank account details (wait what?) etc, & it predicts exactly when you will finally get to go to space yourself.

According to it, my Date Of Ascension is: Never o'clock on Neverday the Nevernth of Never, Two thousand and Neverty-Never.

Funny thing is, I tried a few other inputs but just kept coming up with the same date whatever numbers I spammed; guess it's still a bit glitchy, eh?

Personally, when it comes to the hardcore technical side of space-travel I prefer the 'atomic rockets' site; it's far more detailed & informative, as well as being easier to navigate.

Check it out & compare it to NASA.gov; it's much more realistic.

Goodnight.

Does it annoy you that you aren't getting a rise out of anyone? Or are you one of those trolls that can wait on the slow burn?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #437 on: May 13, 2015, 12:56:41 PM »
LOL!

Obvious time-wasting sock-puppet is obvious.

You have nothing to say, but you won't stop saying it, will you?

Just want to distract from my post & imply I'm out-numbered.

Trolling 101.

Get to your point, ok?

Oh, I forgot; you don't have one, do you?

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #438 on: May 13, 2015, 01:07:23 PM »
LOL!

Trolling 101.

Get to your point, ok?

Got it, one of those slow burn trolls.

I'm ok with that, you idiots usually explode spectacularly when you get ignored too much. Fun to watch, much like The Truth Seeker.

Just let me know before you are about to do it, I wanna see.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #439 on: May 13, 2015, 01:16:23 PM »
LOL!

Trolling 101.

Get to your point, ok?

I'm ok with that, you idiots usually explode spectacularly when you get ignored too much. Fun to watch, much like The Truth Seeker.

winky, Truth Seeker was unhinged from the start. Papa seems to be here having fun by poking the trolls. Yes, that's right. The trolls like you. Why so many of you insist on hanging around on a site you constantly troll, is beyond me. Maybe it makes you feel important.

Ridicule is the cure for that.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #440 on: May 13, 2015, 01:28:58 PM »
Yes, try to link me with the nutcase Truthseeker; Trolling 101 again.

& also FAIL.

Funny how similar Lemmiwinks sounds to another poster here (& what is Lemmiwinks named after again?); the one who usually turns up after his socks have set him up to enter as the 'voice of reason'.

Remember; a sock-puppet almost always has less posts than his creator...

It is SO obvious to any net-savvy person.

& also LOL!

& FAIL!

« Reply #441 on: May 13, 2015, 01:38:05 PM »

Just letting sceptimatic know that Papa himself says it was a joke all along. He was late to the party with "the question", in case you didn't notice.

Jeez, guys... why so defensive?
He's always defensive.  He feels like a guy who brought a knife to a gun fight.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #442 on: May 13, 2015, 01:43:55 PM »
Wow! You'd think youse guys'd be mad I'm accusing you all of being socks...

But a neutral observer might think you're instead just trying to change the subject!

Why on earth would that be?

LOL!

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #443 on: May 13, 2015, 02:08:37 PM »
Then please explain.

Of course. When papa legba belittles a troll (a stated and/or aggressive non-flat earther camped on this site), that is funny for those of us who are happy to consider alternative ideas for anything (including the shape of the earth).

But, when a troll attempts to belittle a flat earther, that is not funny. This is their site and that's just rude.

Does that explain it for you?

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #444 on: May 13, 2015, 02:16:26 PM »
Then please explain.

Of course. When papa legba belittles a troll (a stated and/or aggressive non-flat earther camped on this site), that is funny for those of us who are happy to consider alternative ideas for anything (including the shape of the earth).

But, when a troll attempts to belittle a flat earther, that is not funny. This is their site and that's just rude.

So, do you hold Papa's leash or does he hold yours?  Either way, you are a cute couple.  :-*
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #445 on: May 13, 2015, 02:21:43 PM »
Then please explain.

So, do you hold Papa's leash or does he hold yours?  Either way, you are a cute couple.  :-*

Sounds like you're projecting.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #446 on: May 13, 2015, 02:26:56 PM »
Sounds like you're projecting.

Sounds like you don't know what couple means.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #447 on: May 13, 2015, 05:17:35 PM »
LOL!

Trolling 101.

Get to your point, ok?

winky, Truth Seeker was unhinged from the start. Papa seems to be here having fun by poking the trolls. Yes, that's right. The trolls like you. Why so many of you insist on hanging around on a site you constantly troll, is beyond me. Maybe it makes you feel important.

Ridicule is the cure for that.

Oh, is he ridiculing me? Usually when someone's level of maturity doesn't exceed a 5 year old like you and Papa I have a hard time taking anything they say serious enough to ever come close to the point of feeling ridiculed.

For you legion, I'll try really hard to take you and Papa seriously enough just once to maybe feel a little ridicule, if anything just so you two at least get a slight sense of accomplishment.

Also Rama is right, you two are a cute couple. Though I bet legion is the bitch and Papa is the butch.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #448 on: May 13, 2015, 08:42:26 PM »
There are many different types of humour;
Is that what you think you're doing here?  ???

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #449 on: May 13, 2015, 08:45:03 PM »
Then please explain.

What about when he belittles RE'ers who are not trolls?  Or do you believe that there is no such creature?