Where is Scott Kelley and how would NASA fake space travel?

• 6 Replies

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Where is Scott Kelley and how would NASA fake space travel?
« on: April 06, 2015, 10:46:18 PM »
Scott Kelley is among the astronauts who recently went up to the International Space Station and the plan is that he will stay there for a full year.  If there is some space flight conspiracy going on then he would have to still be on Earth and if his face were seen anywhere on Earth then it would expose the conspiracy.

Many astronauts in the ISS are quite active on social media and there are even a few people there who started YouTube channels and created videos in space.  I know that it's possible to fake some pretty convincing videos, but normal full length movies often take years to make with masive companies like Disney working on them, and NASA releases many videos and photos each day which would take literally thousands of animators, special events artists, and directors who all perfectly collaborate so all their media agrees with it's self and is always consistent.  That's not even including space agencies and companies like ESA, JPL, Boeing, Virgin Galactic, SpaceX, and many others as well as every contractor who ever worked for one of those organizations.

I am not kidding when I say that at least half of the world's population to be in on the alleged conspiracy for said conspiracy to do what you flat earthers claim, and it doesn't take a genious to tell you that that's not a very good idea for a conspiracy to do.  I just don't know how you flat eathers manage to believe this obvious rubish, you can't even tell me why the Sun sets.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
Re: Where is Scott Kelley and how would NASA fake space travel?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 01:29:50 AM »
I suspect that the astronots who are supposed to be in space are actually sent to guard the ice wall.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 01:31:55 AM »
Or maybe they are on forum duty like us.  ;D
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 02:07:05 AM »
Scott Kelly will be parading about on Earth as Mark Kelly, his twin. It's clever. This is why they play the twin game. It means they can saunter about and nobody knows who the hell is who, nor cares in most cases.
So, Mikeman. Stop acting all naive as if you're some college kid. You protest too much about this stuff. Give it up.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 08:02:56 AM »
Scott Kelly will be parading about on Earth as Mark Kelly, his twin. It's clever. This is why they play the twin game. It means they can saunter about and nobody knows who the hell is who, nor cares in most cases.
So, Mikeman. Stop acting all naive as if you're some college kid. You protest too much about this stuff. Give it up.

Scott and Mark Kelley are the only twins to have ever traveled in space, so you can't say that the twin thing is how you explain where every astronaut goes.

By the way, welcome back scepti.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 02:26:27 PM »

Scott and Mark Kelley are the only twins to have ever traveled in space, so you can't say that the twin thing is how you explain where every astronaut goes.

By the way, welcome back scepti.

Do you honestly believe there is nowhere on earth for these (bad) actors to be based?

Welcome back, scepti.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 02:30:34 PM »
Do you honestly believe there is nowhere on earth for these (bad) actors to be based?

I was just wondering what theories flat earthers had about that, the real question is: how could NASA possibly fake space travel?