FEH is Faith

• 16 Replies

Techros

• Destroyer of Flat Worlds
FEH is Faith
« on: April 05, 2015, 03:28:25 PM »
I posted several threads asking what would convince FE'rs the earth is round, why FEH is better than REF, and other things. I didn't get answers. If you can't be convinced you're wrong and you have no real evidence or reason FE makes more sense than RE, isn't that blind faith?
FEH is like tying rubber ducks to your car to go across the pacific: it might work, but why not take a better way?

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
Re: FEH is Faith
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 04:58:01 PM »
No shit brah
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 04:55:23 AM »
I posted several threads asking what would convince FE'rs the earth is round, why FEH is better than REF, and other things. I didn't get answers. If you can't be convinced you're wrong and you have no real evidence or reason FE makes more sense than RE, isn't that blind faith?

Welcome to La La Land.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 05:27:20 AM »

More likely, you weren't answered because someone comes along every couple weeks and asks this. If you want answers, use the search function. Otherwise you're drawing conclusions on an extremely tenuous premise.

For everyone else. Watch the low content posts.

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 08:54:17 AM »

More likely, you weren't answered because someone comes along every couple weeks and asks this. If you want answers, use the search function. Otherwise you're drawing conclusions on an extremely tenuous premise.

For everyone else. Watch the low content posts.

I have been coming to the site on and off for for about 7 months. I have never once seen a convincing argument for the Earth being flat. I have never once come across a flat Earth proponent who can articulate a coherent thought.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 09:07:26 AM »
I have been coming to the site on and off for for about 7 months. I have never once seen a convincing argument for the Earth being flat. I have never once come across a flat Earth proponent who can articulate a coherent thought.

I too have never seen an FET argument which I can't debunk after 5 seconds of thinking about it.  FET can't even explain sunsets, it's a mystery to me how anyone can be so ignorant.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 11:38:42 AM »
Well... I mean... there's lots of things that you haven't seen that may or may not be here.  However, the OP isn't looking for proof of a flat-earth, she or he is asking for what would change a flat-earther's mind...

The Truth Seeker

• listen and know no lies...
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2015, 04:33:35 PM »

feh is lies... earth is concave...
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

Techros

• Destroyer of Flat Worlds
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2015, 05:55:32 PM »
TruthSeeker, you're so ignorant I'd prefer you to disagree.
FEH is like tying rubber ducks to your car to go across the pacific: it might work, but why not take a better way?

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 12:56:01 AM »
TruthSeeker, you're so ignorant I'd prefer you to disagree.

your ignorant you dont know the truth WAKE UP SHEEPLE
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 04:11:11 AM »
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2015, 02:50:59 PM »

Mikey T.

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 02:57:26 PM »
Minus one troll point for overuse of the kid comment.  You are now at 6 overall points.  9 more to level 3.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 03:26:35 PM »
Minus one troll point for overuse of the kid comment.  You are now at 6 overall points.  9 more to level 3.

just go buger off...

Mikey T.

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2015, 03:33:15 PM »
Minus 2 troll points for getting upset, you are now back to level 1.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 05:20:12 PM »
Minus 2 troll points for getting upset, you are now back to level 1.

just go away... you lose all your troll points... i hate when trolls try to troll so heard they only end up trolling themself...

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 06:37:59 PM »
Watch the low content in the serious forums.