Earth is round, final evidence

• 46 Replies
?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
Earth is round, final evidence
« on: April 04, 2015, 01:10:05 PM »
In this topic - http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63278.0#.VSBEp44XFco - user Dog linked a video which proves that Moon landings were real.
If they were real, then yeah...
The photos with Moon were real.
The photos with... Earth were also real.
And what these photos have shown?
A round Earth.

*tfes crushed*
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 01:12:07 PM by LogicalKiller »
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans

mrparty

• Round Earther
Re: Earth is round, final evidence
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 01:32:28 PM »
You cant crush someone thats too stubbon to change their way of thinking. For all we know, Jrowe will tell us that we need to read his (imaginary) post that explains the whole thing.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 01:43:18 PM »
You cant crush someone thats too stubbon to change their way of thinking. For all we know, Jrowe will tell us that we need to read his (imaginary) post that explains the whole thing.

if you think the post is imaginary, that says a lot about your intellectual ability. the post i refer to is currently the 'last post' linked to in the information repository, and i always give the page and basic location to refer to.

the stubborn person here is logicalkiller, who i have blocked for refusing to engage in any form of intellectual discusson whatsoever. i suspect he's only coming here to troll and waste everyone's time, he's clearly no doctor of physics like he claims.
as he is blocked i have no desire to read his post, but he's either linking to a refuted argument or video, or blabbing on about something pointless. he apparently thinks he alone is so superior and intelligent that he can destroy a forum and movement that has existed for years in one post, and that he alone is the first person who has thought to make that argument.
pathetic, really.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 01:46:27 PM »

if you think the post is imaginary, that says a lot about your intellectual ability. the post i refer to is currently the 'last post' linked to in the information repository, and i always give the page and basic location to refer to.

the stubborn person here is logicalkiller, who i have blocked for refusing to engage in any form of intellectual discusson whatsoever. i suspect he's only coming here to troll and waste everyone's time, he's clearly no doctor of physics like he claims.
as he is blocked i have no desire to read his post, but he's either linking to a refuted argument or video, or blabbing on about something pointless. he apparently thinks he alone is so superior and intelligent that he can destroy a forum and movement that has existed for years in one post, and that he alone is the first person who has thought to make that argument.
pathetic, really.

If you want to look on something really pathetic, then look down into your pants.
And, as I thought, JRowe had a chance of posting something interesting, but he always ruins it. This video is still actual and you dumb FE'ers still couldn't beat it up.
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem

mrparty

• Round Earther
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 02:11:04 PM »

pathetic, really.

While LogicalKiller does seem like a bit of a troll at times, he at least backs up his claims with grounded, scientific evidence.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 02:14:40 PM »

pathetic, really.

While LogicalKiller does seem like a bit of a troll at times, he at least backs up his claims with grounded, scientific evidence.

as does every flat earther here. refusing to accept evidence doesn't stop it being there.

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 02:19:47 PM »

pathetic, really.

as does every flat earther here. refusing to accept evidence doesn't stop it being there.

HAHAHA!!! Refusing to accept evidence? What evidence? Your discussion with Rama Set proved (I've already known that before) that you are an incompetent, lonely and stupid troll, who sometimes uses personal attacks and doesn't see his own assertions, only other's, which aren't even assertions.

mrparty

• Round Earther
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 02:37:26 PM »

pathetic, really.

Yes, well I feel like round Earthers have much more conclusive evidence like photographs, videos, and studies and experiments that can be repeated by anyone.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 02:43:48 PM »

pathetic, really.

Yes, well I feel like round Earthers have much more conclusive evidence like photographs, videos, and studies and experiments that can be repeated by anyone.

photographs can be faked, as can videos, and both can be misleading. studies and experiments are often based either on presupposition, or have multiple explanations.

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 02:51:16 PM »

pathetic, really.

photographs can be faked, as can videos, and both can be misleading. studies and experiments are often based either on presupposition, or have multiple explanations.

Actually we now know that photos from Moon COULDN'T HAVE BEEN FAKED.

mrparty

• Round Earther
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2015, 04:37:55 PM »

pathetic, really.

Exactly. Usually we can tell if photos and videos are faked or not. In this case, the moon landing photos and videos can be seen as authentic, because there is nothing in them that would be from a faked video/photo. It also helps that they come from a trusted source like NASA.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2015, 05:07:27 PM »

pathetic, really.

Why does the earth appears as about the size of the moon from earth. The earth is supposedly six times larger than the moon. Checkmate.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

mrparty

• Round Earther
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2015, 05:33:27 PM »

pathetic, really.

Why does the earth appears as about the size of the moon from earth. The earth is supposedly six times larger than the moon. Checkmate.

Well, for one, it does look bigger from the moon, and...

"Our Moon follows an elliptical path around the Earth, getting as close as 363,000 km and as far as 405,000 km.

This means the Earth would get bigger and smaller in the sky. As Earth is much larger than the Moon, it would take up 13 times as much area.

The Earth wouldn’t actually hang motionless in the sky. We see lunar libration from our perspective, which lets us peek around the corner of the Moon. But from the Moon, we’d see the Earth move back and forth in the sky over 27 days."

(http://www.universetoday.com/115235/what-does-earth-look-like-from-the-moon/)

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 05:01:58 AM »

pathetic, really.

Moon is on average about 3,66 times smaller than Earth. And from what I see, Earth is actually over 3,5 times bigger than Moon.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2015, 05:10:01 AM »

pathetic, really.

Exactly. Usually we can tell if photos and videos are faked or not. In this case, the moon landing photos and videos can be seen as authentic, because there is nothing in them that would be from a faked video/photo. It also helps that they come from a trusted source like NASA.

'usually'. you've refuted yourself.
nasa are known to develop and used advaced technology, and the moon photos exist in a different environment, tells would be different. in addition, nasa is far from a reliable source: they had kennedy's promise spurring them on when it comes to the moon landing, and were given billions of dollars. if they turned and announced that actually space travel was impossible, they would be ruined.
they are not remotely reliable.

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2015, 05:14:15 AM »

pathetic, really.

nasa are known to develop and used advaced technology, and the moon photos exist in a different environment, tells would be different. in addition, nasa is far from a reliable source: they had kennedy's promise spurring them on when it comes to the moon landing, and were given billions of dollars. if they turned and announced that actually space travel was impossible, they would be ruined.

Have you watched this video you kcirp? No, you haven't you ssabmud. Watch this and you'll be fine you rekcufrehtom.

mrparty

• Round Earther
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2015, 08:24:44 AM »

pathetic, really.

Do you realize that realistically faking those photos and videos would be harder than actually going to space and taking them? And besides, I'm having a hard time believing that alll those people that are in on this conspiracy and still are able to keep that secret.

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2015, 08:52:46 AM »

pathetic, really.

Do you realize that realistically faking those photos and videos would be harder than actually going to space and taking them? And besides, I'm having a hard time believing that alll those people that are in on this conspiracy and still are able to keep that secret.

Yeah. NASA couldn't fake Moon landing, because.
It's not omnipotent.
They hadn't got high-speed cameras.
They couldn't film a video on a 5000 feet long film, because simply it couldn't exist.
There would be two shadows of astronaut if there were 2 sources of light (explanation for argument why lander looked like it was illuminated by second source of light).

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2015, 09:25:17 AM »

pathetic, really.

do you have any more than assertion?
in addition, under flat earth theory, travel into space is essentially impossible. you would run into the problems of the aetheric whirlpools, which (to an observer on earth) would seem to trap the rocket. after being paid billions and given a challenge, nasa and all such agencies would not admit failure. this is all the more true now people believe it's possible.
not everyone does keep the secret, you just need to look up nasa whistleblowers, you just choose to laugh at the people who deny the moon landing. think about it, would you actually believe anyone who says the moon landing isn't possible?

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2015, 09:49:17 AM »

pathetic, really.

in addition, under flat earth theory, travel into space is essentially impossible. you would run into the problems of the aetheric whirlpools, which (to an observer on earth) would seem to trap the rocket. after being paid billions and given a challenge, nasa and all such agencies would not admit failure. this is all the more true now people believe it's possible.
not everyone does keep the secret, you just need to look up nasa whistleblowers, you just choose to laugh at the people who deny the moon landing. think about it, would you actually believe anyone who says the moon landing isn't possible?

You're assuming the Earth is flat, which it isn't, you stupid pricksucker. Moon landings were real, your mother was assertion because you have two fathers, and Earth is round.

mrparty

• Round Earther
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2015, 10:15:35 AM »

pathetic, really.

Yes, I have evidence. We have sent people into space and retrieved photos and videos from them. These could not have been faked because we didn't have the technology at the time to fake it. There are satellites over the moon that can see the flags from the moon missions. I can see satellites go by from the surface of the earth. (I saw the ISS go by last night)

And how do the aetheric whirlpools affect the rocket? Would they just make it explode, or would they force it back down to earth?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2015, 11:07:18 AM »

pathetic, really.

Yes, I have evidence. We have sent people into space and retrieved photos and videos from them. These could not have been faked because we didn't have the technology at the time to fake it. There are satellites over the moon that can see the flags from the moon missions. I can see satellites go by from the surface of the earth. (I saw the ISS go by last night)

And how do the aetheric whirlpools affect the rocket? Would they just make it explode, or would they force it back down to earth?

nasa are well known for their technological innovations, it takes a lot to say we don't have the technology to fake such photos at the best of times, but all the more in that case. there are many things that can move through the sky, that are not satellites.

aetheric whirlpools, being aether in thicker densities, will push the rockets down with more force than the thinner aether at the level of the earth.

mrparty

• Round Earther
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2015, 11:17:54 AM »

pathetic, really.

nasa are well known for their technological innovations, it takes a lot to say we don't have the technology to fake such photos at the best of times, but all the more in that case. there are many things that can move through the sky, that are not satellites.

aetheric whirlpools, being aether in thicker densities, will push the rockets down with more force than the thinner aether at the level of the earth.

So about the aetheric whirlpools, they will force the rocket to crash, right?

And the technology NASA was building was rocket technology for the most part. Not camera and special effects technology. Special effects didnt really get good until recent years. Especially not to match the quality of the moon landings.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2015, 11:30:20 AM »

pathetic, really.

And the technology NASA was building was rocket technology for the most part. Not camera and special effects technology. Special effects didnt really get good until recent years. Especially not to match the quality of the moon landings.

not necessarily crash, it's just impossible to get high.
nasa inveted many forms of technology, i suggest you do your research.

mrparty

• Round Earther
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2015, 03:54:21 PM »

pathetic, really.

What evidence do you have for aetheric whirlpools, and at what altitude are they at?

And anyway, if all these rockets crashed or the crews were forced to either make an emergency landing or bail, people would know. Rocket launches were widely publicized events.

Just curious, do you believe that spaceflight is absolutely impossible, or just that we do not have the technology to do it yet?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2015, 04:11:46 PM »

pathetic, really.

What evidence do you have for aetheric whirlpools, and at what altitude are they at?

And anyway, if all these rockets crashed or the crews were forced to either make an emergency landing or bail, people would know. Rocket launches were widely publicized events.

Just curious, do you believe that spaceflight is absolutely impossible, or just that we do not have the technology to do it yet?

the evidence is observational: something must be responsible for the rotations of the sun and stars and moon, and logic says the cause of the whirlpools (aether meeting from where it was split at the sides of the earth) would cause several, with different densities of aether.
rocket launches were widely publicized: there were also many test runs, unmanned, which were obviously done with little fanfare, so they wouldn't mess up on their first launch.

i do not know how technology will evolve in the future, your question is unanswerable.

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2015, 04:51:17 PM »

pathetic, really.

the evidence is observational: something must be responsible for the rotations of the sun and stars and moon, and logic says the cause of the whirlpools (aether meeting from where it was split at the sides of the earth) would cause several, with different densities of aether.
rocket launches were widely publicized: there were also many test runs, unmanned, which were obviously done with little fanfare, so they wouldn't mess up on their first launch.

i do not know how technology will evolve in the future, your question is unanswerable.

That is not observational evidence. It is you observing phenomena and asserting an explanation based on the properties of something that has not been proven to exist.
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2015, 04:58:54 PM »

pathetic, really.

That is not observational evidence. It is you observing phenomena and asserting an explanation based on the properties of something that has not been proven to exist.

i conclude that there must be an explanation for that behavior. if you were familiar with the dual earth model, you would see that aether is proven to exist; it is simply space. this does not need the multitude of assumptions the still not yet fully explained gravity requires, aether takes only logical deductions from the definition of space.

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2015, 05:30:33 PM »

pathetic, really.

i conclude that there must be an explanation for that behavior. if you were familiar with the dual earth model, you would see that aether is proven to exist; it is simply space. this does not need the multitude of assumptions the still not yet fully explained gravity requires, aether takes only logical deductions from the definition of space.

i conclude that there must be an explanation for that behavior.

But there must be evidence for that explanation. There is none.

if you were familiar with the dual earth model, you would see that aether is proven to exist; it is simply space.

Space has not been observed to form whirlpools.

this does not need the multitude of assumptions the still not yet fully explained gravity requires,

Such as...?

aether takes only logical deductions from the definition of space.

But space does not form whirlpools.
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

mrparty

• Round Earther
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2015, 06:44:44 PM »
Jrowe, you are trying to call everyone else out on making assumptions/ Assertions, but that is all you seem capable of doing. The only things you seem to cite is observations, and even then those observations are only the things that result from the scource (lets use whirlpools) and not the actual scource itself.

Its like saying "the sun and moon are floating in the sky, so there must be whirlpools keeping them up there"

Your not actually observing the whirlpools themselves, but only the things that could be a result of it. And your evidence for them is just more "second hand" observations, which dont count as a scource.