Can we change this world to better? I say: yes, we can!

• 5 Replies
Can we change this world to better? I say: yes, we can!
« on: April 07, 2015, 01:37:37 PM »
Well, in my Earth's Machinery research (one of it's kind!) I discovered many things. Still not sure if Earth is flat or not, but one thing I do know, is that Earth is created to be Eden (yes entire Earth!) which means, there's no need for suffering. She is powered by divine machinery and is alive, just like you and me. She's also conscious and can give us everything we need. To all of us. And here's why I say that: https://www.facebook.com/VoluntaryTeslaArmy/photos/a.788359401194095.1073741828.485316458165059/1047247501971949/?type=1&theater.

In short, if you take your time (follow the links from there) and read what I have to say about it, and decide we should change this world to better, then perhaps you should share that info with everyone you know. If you're OK with reality as we know it, then never mind. Greetings!

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
Re: Can we change this world to better? I say: yes, we can!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 01:43:34 PM »
Sorry bud, hard to break this to you, facebook is not a good source. If that is such a genius thing, they should get something more sophisticated than a facebook wall. I know you're a troll, this is satire, but I'm going to humor you for now. They always give up.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 02:53:24 PM »
I can assure you it's no troll, because I run that facebook page. And who says you're not a troll? Who says this whole flat Earth society is not a troll? I just gave you some secrets (and if you do some effort and go through it, you shall see it's not only satellite images, I have analyzed thousands of images as (I'm graphic designer, that's what I did for living for a long time), from all kind of sources, they can't be all fake!) so it's up to (all of) you where we go from here. If you feel more comfortable by watching the soaps, be my guest and good luck to you. In that case nothing shall change. Your children shall be slaves and their children, grand children and grand grand children shall be slaves as well. If you believe change shall come from politicians then you're naive.

The real change can come only from you and me.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 02:59:04 PM by Mr.Spock »

Misero

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 03:08:41 PM »
But I do not believe in any change being founded from representative democracy until safeguards against corruption are in place, but our entire government is corrupted. So label me naive, go ahead. Want me to sift through your images? Fine. Let's start.

That looks like some form of dark spot in the water, likely a drop off in the depth of the river. Keep in mind that (by the looks of it) the bottom of that river is silty and generally loose. So it would not be far-fetched to say that there could be a drop off in the depth of that river. And what do you mean, fake clouds? Blue overlay on google maps?

Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Misero

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 03:20:15 PM »
Your next image:

Keep in mind the multiple mentions of all of this being caused by Indian gods. So there's the obvious fact that this is a text that relies heavily on religion or is a religious text itself. My impression lean towards this being a book of fiction. Be it presented as fact or not. The word car? Listen to this: "Scythed Car and Covered, Armored Car". Car was a general word for covered vehicle at the time that I can gather this being from. Lights in the sky sounds like a miracle meant to hold up whatever religion this is for. Meteors illuminating the sky and crashing down, shaking the ground? If a meteor came close enough to the ground to rattle the earth, or any object, for that matter, it would leave a good impact crater, being quite easily found today. It would likely knock down the ranks of the army fighting, causing at least enough casualties to be noted in some way.

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 03:26:30 PM »
You do not pay attention. You obviously didn't read the status under first picture, because if you did, then you'd follow the link to other two pictures that explain what I meant with overlay, but in stead you went to pick some random pictures that you can bitch about knowing that I can't prove Indian gods. Perhaps I shouldn't talk to you at all. I think it's more likely that you're a troll, if we're seeking a troll here.