Have you heard about Scientology?

• 72 Replies
?

Cleared Thetan

• Man is sick
Have you heard about Scientology?
« on: March 31, 2015, 12:09:29 PM »
Hello all! I have come to this very interesting forum to teach about Scientology and it's core tenets. I am a Representative of the official Church of Scientology and am recognized as a Cleared Theta Clear, which is the most enlightened of ranks. This means that I have evolved mentally to a level where I am in complete control of my urges and have crossed the Bridge of Total Freedom. I will use this outlet to teach you all about Scientology, and if you have any questions at all please don't hesistate to ask them!

Firstly, I will teach you all about the Dynamics of Scientology. There are 8 different dynamics of the human condition. The dynamics could best be represented as a series of concentric circles, wherein the First Dynamic would be the center and each new dynamic would be successively a circle outside it. The idea of space expanding enters into these dynamics as well.

The First Dynamicis the urge toward existence as one’s self. Here we have individuality expressed fully. This can be called the Self Dynamic.

The Second Dynamicis the urge toward existence as a sexual activity. This dynamic actually has two divisions. Second Dynamic (a) is the sexual act itself. And the Second Dynamic (b) is the family unit, including the rearing of children. This can be called the Sex Dynamic.

The Third Dynamicis the urge toward existence in groups of individuals. Any group, or part of an entire class, could be considered to be a part of the Third Dynamic. The school, the society, the town, the nation are each part of the Third Dynamic and each one is a Third Dynamic. This can be called the Group Dynamic.

The Fourth Dynamicis the urge toward existence as or of Mankind. Whereas one race would be considered a Third Dynamic, all the races would be considered the Fourth Dynamic. This can be called the Mankind Dynamic.

The Fifth Dynamicis the urge toward existence of the animal kingdom. This includes all living things, whether vegetable or animal, the fish in the sea, the beasts of the field or of the forest, grass, trees, flowers or anything directly and intimately motivated by life. This can be called the Animal Dynamic.

The Sixth Dynamicis the urge toward existence as the physical universe. The physical universe is composed of Matter, Energy, Space and Time. In Scientology we take the first letter of each of these words and coin a word—MEST. This can be called the Universe Dynamic.

The Seventh Dynamicis the urge toward existence as or of spirits. Anything spiritual, with or without identity, would come under the heading of the Seventh Dynamic. This can be called the Spiritual Dynamic.

The Eighth Dynamicis the urge toward existence as infinity. This is also identified as the Supreme Being. This is called the Eighth Dynamic because the symbol of infinity, ∞, stood upright makes the numeral 8. This can be called the Infinity or God Dynamic.

The basic characteristic of the individual includes his ability to so expand into the other dynamics. But when the Seventh Dynamic is reached in its totality, one will only then discover the true Eighth Dynamic. I have cleared each, and I have discovered the Eighth Dynamic as recognized by the Church of Scientology.

Adding to this, L. Ron Hubbard discovered the single source of nightmares, unreasonable fears, upsets, insecurities and psychosomatic illness—the reactive mind. This is detailed in our guding book, written by the master himself, called Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health. It was written in 1950, and has since become a cultural and religious phenomenon. Thousands of people across the world benefit for the text, and many many people have recovered completely from bipolar disorder and other such mental health farces. If there was one thing we learned from Dianetics, it's that mental health problems (and most wordily problems) for that matter are easily curable with the right process.

We are a helpful organization of people who aspire to cure mental health problems by identifying urges and helping to control them! From the 1st dynamic to the 8th dynamic, I am here to answer all your questions regarding Scientology. I know that we get a bad rap from the media, but most of that is simply rumor and hearsay. We are actually dedicated to improving the human condition. I am just posting here to make my presence known, and I am happy to answer any and all questions regarding Scientology.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Re: Have you heard about Scientology?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 02:43:38 PM »
What OT level are you?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

?

Cleared Thetan

• Man is sick
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 04:00:46 PM »
What OT level are you?

VIII. I have actually been given special permission by the Church to spread information about our religion on various internet forums. I'm very much looking forward to answering any of your questions.  :)

Are you familiar with Scientology?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 06:34:39 PM »
Cult.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 06:46:28 PM »
CLEARED THETAN, just so you know, you are going to be creamed here. The atheists are going to have a field day with you. They've tried to w/ me. The only reason I've held my own is because I've got at LEAST the same Philosophy degrees they have got, or better. I've gone up against as many as five or six of them, but I also thrive on the jousting. They will tear you apart. And with your strange ideas of Xenu the Galactic Emperor, and your other strange beliefs, I can't say as I blame them. My advice? Run, while you still can. They will eat you for afternoon dinner.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 07:42:13 PM »
This Thread is about chickens now!!!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 01:07:17 AM »
Are you familiar with Scientology?

Yup, too familiar to actually be able to join.
If you think anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge of OTIII is going to take you seriously, I wish you luck.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Scroto Gaggins

• Hobbiton represent
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 02:39:24 AM »
CLEARED THETAN, just so you know, you are going to be creamed here. The atheists are going to have a field day with you. They've tried to w/ me. The only reason I've held my own is because I've got at LEAST the same Philosophy degrees they have got, or better. I've gone up against as many as five or six of them, but I also thrive on the jousting. They will tear you apart. And with your strange ideas of Xenu the Galactic Emperor, and your other strange beliefs, I can't say as I blame them. My advice? Run, while you still can. They will eat you for afternoon dinner.

Too damn right. Scuttle back to Tom Cruise, Cleared Thetan.
I'v always enjoyed the jousting, but I have a feeling that Cleared Thetan doesn't have a lance, or a horse for that matter.

Don't make us go Gregor Clegane on yo ass
They are taking the hobbits to Isengard.

?

tappet

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 02:54:47 AM »
Does scientology believe in flat or ball earth?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 03:08:06 AM »

It believes in space travel, so probably round.

?

tappet

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 03:12:50 AM »

It believes in space travel, so probably round.
Yeh, thought so. Not much FE support, even cults seem to all be ball earth.

?

Cleared Thetan

• Man is sick
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2015, 09:49:54 AM »

Most of us believe that the Earth is round. I am willing to review the evidence that this site has collected that says otherwise, though.

They will do no such thing. I am capable of debate. I have a masters in Philosophy as well. It was actually my main area of study. See, I was born into Scientology, but that does not mean that I did not get schooling. And, Scientology is very much so about philosophy. I'm sure we'll be able to have a decent discussion as long as the other forum goers behave. Even then, which seems to be the case, I will still be here to answer any questions regarding Scientology.

Just an observation, but it seems many of you are being controlled by your reactive minds. Your anger and sarcasm is a clear indicator, especially since none of you were provoked. Scientology can remedy this with a few audits and courses. There are no variables in the technology of auditing, no random results of haphazard applications. Auditing is not a period of vague free association. Each process is exact in its design and in its application and attains a definite result when correctly ministered. It is truly a wondrous process, and I think many of you would benefit from it.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2015, 10:02:11 AM »
Do you guys worship Xenu? Or do you worship a more traditional God? Or are you atheistic? I could never quite figure that out about Scientology.
Read the FAQS.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2015, 10:08:34 AM »

Most of us believe that the Earth is round. I am willing to review the evidence that this site has collected that says otherwise, though.

You're a li'l bitch.

?

Cleared Thetan

• Man is sick
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2015, 10:11:26 AM »
Great question, Vauxhall!

We most definitely believe in a supreme being. In Scientology, the concept of God is expressed as the Eighth Dynamic —the urge toward existence as infinity (outlined in my opening post). This is also identified as the Supreme Being. As the Eighth Dynamic, the Scientology concept of God rests at the very apex of universal survival. As L. Ron Hubbard wrote in Science of Survival:

“No culture in the history of the world, save the thoroughly depraved and expiring ones, has failed to affirm the existence of a Supreme Being. It is an empirical observation that men without a strong and lasting faith in a Supreme Being are less capable, less ethical and less valuable to themselves and society....A man without an abiding faith is, by observation alone, more of a thing than a man.”

Unlike religions with Judeo-Christian origins, the Church of Scientology has no set dogma concerning God that it imposes on its members. As with all its tenets, Scientology does not ask individuals to accept anything on faith alone. Rather, as one’s level of spiritual awareness increases through participation in Scientology auditing and training, one attains his own certainty of every dynamic. Accordingly, only when the Seventh Dynamic (spiritual) is reached in its entirety will one discover and come to a full understanding of the Eighth Dynamic (infinity) and one’s relationship to the Supreme Being.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 10:13:45 AM by Cleared Thetan »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 10:25:33 AM »
My question: is there any explanation for how L Ron Hubbard was able to amass this knowledge?

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 10:46:12 AM »

They will do no such thing. I am capable of debate. I have a masters in Philosophy as well. It was actually my main area of study. See, I was born into Scientology, but that does not mean that I did not get schooling. And, Scientology is very much so about philosophy. I'm sure we'll be able to have a decent discussion as long as the other forum goers behave. Even then, which seems to be the case, I will still be here to answer any questions regarding Scientology.

Just an observation, but it seems many of you are being controlled by your reactive minds. Your anger and sarcasm is a clear indicator, especially since none of you were provoked. Scientology can remedy this with a few audits and courses. There are no variables in the technology of auditing, no random results of haphazard applications. Auditing is not a period of vague free association. Each process is exact in its design and in its application and attains a definite result when correctly ministered. It is truly a wondrous process, and I think many of you would benefit from it.

First, to be controlled by the Reactive Mind, you'd have to believe in it. Yes, I've read Dianetics. To be honest, it is pop psycho-babble for the untrained masses. After I read that, I actually tried to read one of Hubbard's more standard works, ie, his science-fiction work. I thought it might be interesting, since I have enjoyed sci-fi since I was a boy. It turned out to be the only book in my life I could never read all of. It was the most miserably written book I have ever had the misfortune of reading. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up throwing it against the wall, and then in the rubbish bin.

One doesn't have to be angry to be sarcastic. Although I often find myself in pitched battles with the atheists here, for once I am with them when I say that sarcasm is sometimes the best way to deal with straight up illogic. And I, no more or less than they, find Scientology to be exactly the opposite of what it claims. It completely enslaves the mind. By filling it with the tripe of L. Wrong Hubbard, it empties the mind of all independent thought, like any other cult.

Now, my friends the atheists would say that any religion does that to a greater or lesser degree, and I would disagree with them on that, but I would agree with them that cults do it, and Scientology is a perfect example. Given the fact that in order to go "Clear", you yourself have probably spent a shit-ton of money, as has anyone you know, and your entire life from rising to to going to bed at night is governed by the "Church", what freedom have you really got, in the end-all and be-all of existence?

Let's play a little game, you and I, just for fun, shall we? I'm an Orthodox Jew, as you may have guessed by reading through the site, if in fact you have done so, and if not, then you may also have guessed it by my name here, which in fact is my Hebrew name in real life, although it is not my name on my birth certificate (this is common among Jews that are not Israeli citizens, to have a secular name that matches the naming conventions of the people among whom they live that appears on government documents, and which they may use for secular purposes, and then to have a Hebrew name as well).

So, let's play a game, you and I. Let's compare Orthodox Judaism, the strictest form of that Faith, to Scientology, the strictest form of that belief system (I say that because for the moment I am excluding Freezone, which takes Hubbard's beliefs and rejects the organised "Church" as tyrannical and obnoxious).

Orthodox Judaism is very strict in terms of things you do. There are 613 Commandments of the Torah. Orthodoxy encourages you to follow as many of those as you can, although I've never met someone who follows any like all of them perfectly, least of all me. But let's look at belief. Orthodoxy requires one basic belief, namely, "Hear O Israel! The L-rd Our G-d, the L-rd is One!" That's it. What you believe about the Afterlife, what you believe about birth, death, etc, is pretty much up to you. As long as you believe in the Oneness of G-d, the rest is up to you. "Hear O Israel! The L-rd our G-d, the L-rd is One! The rest is commentary. Now go study." is what our Rabbis like to tell us. I know people who believe in the Messiah (most of us), I know people that don't, I know people who believe in an Afterlife of Paradise but not Hell (most of us), I know people who believe in reincarnation (a few of us), I know a few who do believe in Hell (a small number), I know a few who believe that we turn into worm food and that's it.

I know Jews who support Israel (most of us), I know some who don't, I know Jews who actively engage the Gentile world, and I know some who actively avoid it, and I know some who uncomfortably straddle the line between the two (me). If I could, I would disappear into the Jewish world and never come out again. But I happen to be married to a Lutheran, so that isn't going to happen.

I know Jews that actively embrace Judaism and love it, and I know Jews that could be defined as self-hating Jews. I know deeply religious Jews (me, for example, and most of my Jewish friends), and I know atheist Jews.

But just within Orthodoxy, one is allowed an immense amount of room for freedom of thought. There are some limitations, clearly, but not too many compared to most religions. Certainly not as many as most Christian Churches (Roman Catholics coming to mind immediately, of course).

Now lets look at Scientology, shall we? In Scientology, from what I have read, you do what you are told. In fact, during the days of Sea Org, when it was literally a sea-going organisation, if you didn't do what you were told, one of the punishments was being literally tossed off the ship into the water, even that meant the North Atlantic in winter. It also meant being put on punishment detail (EFS, I think it was called), where you did the shit work, and got half rations, what was left after everyone else finished). And there was even a punishment detail within EFS that was worse than that!

When you join Sea  Org, then and now, you sign a billion year contract, that essentially keeps you a slave to the organisation for life. If you try to leave, they cancel the contract and demand you pay for all the "services rendered" (namely, the auditing and "counseling" that you have received).

Even if you do leave, Scientology will have you declared a "squirrel", and will go after you legally, and try to destroy you financially and through character assassination. It has happened to more than one person.

Scientology has a VERY slick propaganda machine. In fact, that machine has just gone into VERY high gear with the recent release of the blockbuster film "Going Clear". In fact, I suspect that is why you are here. You have probably been commanded to run interference and make the "Church" look good in case anyone comes in here with commentary after having seen the film. I doubt very seriously that you were "given permission" to do anything. Why would you need permission to teach your beliefs? Any religion would allow that without the asking.

I haven't seen the film and really don't need to. I might go with my wife just for entertainment, but that would be the only reason. I won't learn much that I don't already know, as you can see.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2015, 10:49:29 AM »

“No culture in the history of the world, save the thoroughly depraved and expiring ones, has failed to affirm the existence of a Supreme Being.

Citation required.

It is an empirical observation that men without a strong and lasting faith in a Supreme Being are less capable, less ethical and less valuable to themselves and society....

Citation required.

A man without an abiding faith is, by observation alone, more of a thing than a man.”

Really, grossly arrogant and judgemental.  Any belief lacking in compassion for the world is not for me.  Elrond sounds like a dick.  Based on this alone I would never have anything to do with him.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 10:53:53 AM by Rama Set »
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Cleared Thetan

• Man is sick
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2015, 12:23:49 PM »
Scientology has a VERY slick propaganda machine. In fact, that machine has just gone into VERY high gear with the recent release of the blockbuster film "Going Clear". In fact, I suspect that is why you are here. You have probably been commanded to run interference and make the "Church" look good in case anyone comes in here with commentary after having seen the film. I doubt very seriously that you were "given permission" to do anything. Why would you need permission to teach your beliefs? Any religion would allow that without the asking.

The media has a very slick propaganda machine, actually. Each of your points were gathered from outside sources, meaning not from Scientologists or first-hand accounts. Most of your claims about Sea Org and L. Ron Hubbard in general have been debunked numerous times. I will not comment on this matter any further, because I am here to spread the teachings of Dianetics, not to stir drama and smear the name of a great man.

That being said, L. Ron Hubbard was indeed a great man. He was was a native Indian blood brother at 6 years old, a photographer, novelist, screenwriter, musician, poet, philosopher, master yachtsman, explorer, and a war hero, among other things.

“No culture in the history of the world, save the thoroughly depraved and expiring ones, has failed to affirm the existence of a Supreme Being.

Citation required.

It is an empirical observation that men without a strong and lasting faith in a Supreme Being are less capable, less ethical and less valuable to themselves and society....

Citation required.

A man without an abiding faith is, by observation alone, more of a thing than a man.”

Really, grossly arrogant and judgemental.  Any belief lacking in compassion for the world is not for me.  Elrond sounds like a dick.  Based on this alone I would never have anything to do with him.

It is a shame you are so skeptical of such a great man. As you can see, he led a very accomplished life. There are many rumors and much hearsay attributed to him, but if you look beyond that you will see the full picture.

The main reason we revere him is because he wrote Dianetics. The processes in Dianetics to cure mental health problems by eliminating the reactive mind are extremely effective and life changing. Not only do these practices eliminate mental health problems, they have also been shown to cure drug addiction and other dependency problems. His writings have become the guiding texts for the Church of Scientology and a number of affiliated organizations that address many different topics, such as business administration, literacy and drug rehabilitation.

Have you heard of Narconon International? It is a drug rehabilitation group based around our teachings. Over 75% of the graduates of the Narconon program remaining drug-free for the rest of their lives. The teachings work, which is why we revere L. Ron Hubbard.

And I do not see why a citation is required for the quoted material. Every civilization has had a creation myth and gods. The Supreme Being is imprinted on each and every human at birth, which is why the notion has not died out after all this time. Despite this, I am not trying to convince you that a Supreme Being exists... coming to this realization is only possible by crossing the dynamics, which is part of our program. I have no interest in converting you. We only accept willing participates.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:37:00 PM by Cleared Thetan »

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2015, 12:37:13 PM »

The media has a very slick propaganda machine, actually. Each of your points were gathered from outside sources, meaning not from Scientologists or first-hand accounts. Most of your claims about Sea Org and L. Ron Hubbard in general have been debunked numerous times. I will not comment on this matter any further, because I am here to spread the teachings of Dianetics, not to stir drama and smear the name of a great man.

That being said, L. Ron Hubbard was indeed a great man. He was was a native Indian blood brother at 6 years old, a photographer, novelist, screenwriter, musician, poet, philosopher, master yachtsman, explorer, and a war hero, among other things.

You mean the same man who fired on magnetic rocks? The same man who was relieved of his military command after accidentally firing on a Mexican owned island in the middle of the night because he thought it was an enemy ship? Yes, a real war hero, that. I've already told you what I thought of his novels, so that is irrelevant. We have only his say-so as to the "Indian blood brother" business. Citation needed, I might say. What instrument did he play? Citation needed. I don't recall a successful film he was ever a part of, so there goes his reputation for being a screenwriter. His work is not studied in any philosophy course I ever took, and I have degrees in the subject, so... citation needed. So he was an explorer. Great. So are a lot of people. Go climb a mountain and you can add that to your CV.  He could sail a boat. Good for him. He certainly couldn't command a military ship well, since he was firing on Mexican islands.

Citation required.

Citation required.

It is a shame you are so skeptical of such a great man. As you can see, he led a very accomplished life. There are many rumors and much hearsay attributed to him, but if you look beyond that you will see the full picture.

The main reason we revere him is because he wrote Dianetics. The processes in Dianetics to cure mental health problems by eliminating the reactive mind are extremely effective and life changing. Not only do these practices eliminate mental health problems, they have also been shown to cure drug addiction and other dependency problems. His writings have become the guiding texts for the Church of Scientology and a number of affiliated organizations that address such many different topics, such as business administration, literacy and drug rehabilitation.

Have you heard of Narconon International? It is a drug rehabilitation group based around our teachings. Over 75% of the graduates of the Narconon program remaining drug-free for the rest of their lives. The teachings work, which is why he revere L. Ron Hubbard.

AA is quite successful too, and doesn't depend on bizarre ideas that have no grounding in science. What is the Reactive Mind? How do you know it is there? Can you prove it exists? How can you prove this? I've read Dianetics. I thought it was first class BS.

Let me ask you something. How much money have you yourself personally spent on becoming an Operating Thetan Level VIII? Or have you been a literal slave to the "Church" your entire life? Just curious. And you didn't address anything else I wrote in my post. Why not?

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2015, 01:13:25 PM »
Great question, Vauxhall!

Li'l Bitch again!

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2015, 08:50:46 PM »

Also, mind the chickens!

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2015, 07:37:06 AM »
GODZILLA NOW!

I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2015, 11:41:40 AM »

Another question I must ask is, debunked when, where, and by whom? If you can cite answers, credible ones, to those three questions, I shall gladly withdraw my statements. However, using unreliable Scientology sources will not count, as the "Church" has a motive for attempting to whitewash Mr. Hubbard's reputation. But if you can give me scholarly rebuttals from reliable, disinterested parties, then I shall gladly withdraw my statements. And, by the way, one of my sources WAS a first-hand account. For her sake, I choose to keep her name unrevealed, knowing what the "Church" has done to her in the past, and could attempt to do again.

ausGeoff

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2015, 07:06:46 AM »
For a thorough and well-researched debunking of Scientology, its illegal activities and tax evasion, and L. Ron Hubbard and his absurd theories of Dianetics, I suggest people check out THIS site from the The Skeptic's Dictionary by Robert Todd Carroll, Ph.D.

It's a fairly long read, but matter-of-factly written and well worth the time.  Also check out the numerous links Carroll provides to external sites also soundly debunking Scientology, including stories from former Scientologists exposing its absurd notions and asinine pseudo-science.

Incidentally, its founder, Hubbard was by profession a prolific writer of pulp fiction stories such as this...

This guy Cleared Thetan is seriously delusional, and deserves to be ignored totally, or preferably banned altogether.

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2015, 08:57:24 AM »
GEOFF, I don't know that banning him is a good idea. Why make a martyr out of him? I think most people in here are smart enough to not take his drivel seriously. I mean, look, you and I disagree on a shit-ton of things. And yet we are united on this. If even you and I can manage to agree on this, don't you think that pretty much anyone else in here is going to be able to see right through Hubbard's crap?

?

Cleared Thetan

• Man is sick
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2015, 10:13:32 AM »
AusGeoff, you would have me banned to silence me? Is that not a bit extreme? I am free to express my opinions and views on this forum, just as you are. It is the draconian mindset that corrupted the human soul to begin with, and I see that you are carrying it with you well. Might I suggest a couple audits? We do have a church in Australia that you may be interested in visting. Here is some more information. Overall, I believe these audits will improve your general disposition and release some of the hatred and angry that has been building up inside you even before your birth.

And just so you know, we are all aware that L. Ron Hubbard was a brilliant author before and after writing Dianetics and founding Scientology. That's common knowledge. He was many things actually, a great man just being one of them. If you are trying to smear his name, then you're not doing a very good job at it.

Another question I must ask is, debunked when, where, and by whom? If you can cite answers, credible ones, to those three questions, I shall gladly withdraw my statements. However, using unreliable Scientology sources will not count, as the "Church" has a motive for attempting to whitewash Mr. Hubbard's reputation. But if you can give me scholarly rebuttals from reliable, disinterested parties, then I shall gladly withdraw my statements. And, by the way, one of my sources WAS a first-hand account. For her sake, I choose to keep her name unrevealed, knowing what the "Church" has done to her in the past, and could attempt to do again.

There are many parties who would love to see Scientology squashed, mainly because it's the only religion on the face of the planet that actually produces results. Like I said earlier, Narconon has a 75% success rate in curing addiction and improving lives. Narconon functions on Scientology principles. Scientology and the audit process also has been scientifically proven to cure 'depression' and other imaginary psychological illnesses. It is all about treating the reactive mind.

World media and the governing dominantly white world order are the main ones who would benefit from Scientology's downfall. Since Hubbard's time, agents and others have attempted to gain our secret knowledge for themselves. Yet they have failed each time. It is no surprise, since Scientology provides results. Do you know how powerful an army would be if everyone in the army was a cleared OT VIII thetan? It would be unstoppable. So, no, Scientology has nothing to hide... the media and the hidden government have much to gain from our downfall however, and as a result they have much to hide their motives. It is wise to remove yourself and attempt to view the bigger picture here, which is that Scientology produces results, creates supermen, and has a close to 100% success rate.

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2015, 10:25:44 AM »
AusGeoff, you would have me banned to silence me? Is that not a bit extreme? I am free to express my opinions and views on this forum, just as you are. It is the draconian mindset that corrupted the human soul to begin with, and I see that you are carrying it with you well. Might I suggest a couple audits? We do have a church in Australia that you may be interested in visting. Here is some more information. Overall, I believe these audits will improve your general disposition and release some of the hatred and angry that has been building up inside you even before your birth.

And just so you know, we are all aware that L. Ron Hubbard was a brilliant author before and after writing Dianetics and founding Scientology. That's common knowledge. He was many things actually, a great man just being one of them. If you are trying to smear his name, then you're not doing a very good job at it.

There are many parties who would love to see Scientology squashed, mainly because it's the only religion on the face of the planet that actually produces results. Like I said earlier, Narconon has a 75% success rate in curing addiction and improving lives. Narconon functions on Scientology principles. Scientology and the audit process also has been scientifically proven to cure 'depression' and other imaginary psychological illnesses. It is all about treating the reactive mind.

World media and the governing dominantly white world order are the main ones who would benefit from Scientology's downfall. Since Hubbard's time, agents and others have attempted to gain our secret knowledge for themselves. Yet they have failed each time. It is no surprise, since Scientology provides results. Do you know how powerful an army would be if everyone in the army was a cleared OT VIII thetan? It would be unstoppable. So, no, Scientology has nothing to hide... the media and the hidden government have much to gain from our downfall however, and as a result they have much to hide their motives. It is wise to remove yourself and attempt to view the bigger picture here, which is that Scientology produces results, creates supermen, and has a close to 100% success rate.

Ok, Now that I have stopped ROTFLMFAO, I can speak to what you just said. First off, you have not answered the following:

QUOTE--Another question I must ask is, debunked when, where, and by whom? If you can cite answers, credible ones, to those three questions, I shall gladly withdraw my statements. However, using unreliable Scientology sources will not count, as the "Church" has a motive for attempting to whitewash Mr. Hubbard's reputation. But if you can give me scholarly rebuttals from reliable, disinterested parties, then I shall gladly withdraw my statements. And, by the way, one of my sources WAS a first-hand account. For her sake, I choose to keep her name unrevealed, knowing what the "Church" has done to her in the past, and could attempt to do again.--END QUOTE

And he may have been an author, but that does not imply that he was a "brilliant" one. That is a matter of opinion. And one that many do not happen to share.

QUOTE--World media and the governing dominantly white world order are the main ones who would benefit from Scientology's downfall. Since Hubbard's time, agents and others have attempted to gain our secret knowledge for themselves.--END QUOTE

So the knowledge is secret. Ok, got that.

QUOTE-- So, no, Scientology has nothing to hide...--END QUOTE

But it has nothing to hide, which, logically, would mean there is nothing secret... ok, I am a bit confused...

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2015, 10:29:27 AM »
World media and the governing dominantly white world order are the main ones who would benefit from Scientology's downfall.

I'm sorry, are you saying Scientology, an entity created by a very well to do White man, run by very well to do white people and overwhelmingly populated by very well to do white people is being oppressed by well to do white people?

I say any religion that ostracizes those that leave it, make families disown their own flesh and blood simply because they decide to leave the church are cults. And should be closed down. Stop that practice and I wouldn't care what you believe.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2015, 10:43:11 AM »

As regards the boldfaced text, that is an incredibly arrogant claim to make. Have you been able to scientifically confirm that Scientology works any better than any other religion? What about the number of Catholics, Hindus, Jews, and Muslims who can say that their lives have been fundamentally changed for the better by virtue of having come to faith in their belief structure?

As regards the underlined text, do you have any scientific, peer reviewed studies done by neutral, disinterested parties that prove that the audit process actually serves any purpose whatsoever? I can show you a shit-ton of scientific evidence for the psychiatric field's ability to research the mind, although no one but no one would call psychiatry an exact science.

Can you show me any scientific studies that are peer reviewed, by neutral, disinterested parties, that show that the Reactive Mind actually exists?

If you can do these things, then I might consider not laughing at you. Otherwise...

What is hidden about the government? Last I checked, they were an all too obnoxiously visible presence in our lives.

Who defines what a superman is, aside from the writers of comic books (like L. Ron Hubbard)? I suppose you think that you are a superman since you are a OT VIII thetan.

A 100% success rate? That is why so many people who take the first Dianetics course never go beyond that. Some success rate.