JRowe's Free Reign

• 12 Replies

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
JRowe's Free Reign
« on: March 30, 2015, 12:49:08 PM »
JRowe, lately, has been breaking down and cursing with all these personal attacks. At this point he needs a ban.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Re: JRowe's Free Reign
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 12:53:13 PM »
We've had someone dedicate a thread to drawing genitalia in Debate, I don't think the mods are around.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Misero

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 12:56:12 PM »
I honestly think we broke JRowe's mind.

Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 12:57:10 PM »
you know what it's called anywhere else?
entrapment.

the person in question is repeatedly rejecting my theory and ignoring me by insisting i am someone i am not, after i have explicitly said it is an obnoxious thing to do and i am not them, and then basically demanding i prove that h2o is water. persistent antagonizing is going to make someone lose their temper. i don't see what's surprising about that.

if i am to be muted or banned, go ahead, but i at least ask the people responsible for what are essentially personal attacks (and a great deal of low content dragging-out: logicalkiller and ausgeoff do little that isn't low content, and aus especially delights in personal attacks, though umurweird is one of the more obnoxious) get the same treatment.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

Misero

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 12:59:15 PM »
I don't deny ausGeoff's personal attacks. Believe me, I feel like acting like this towards a lot of annoying FE'rs, but I'm not doing it, am I?

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 01:00:57 PM »
you know what it's called anywhere else?
entrapment.

the person in question is repeatedly rejecting my theory and ignoring me by insisting i am someone i am not, after i have explicitly said it is an obnoxious thing to do and i am not them, and then basically demanding i prove that h2o is water. persistent antagonizing is going to make someone lose their temper. i don't see what's surprising about that.

if i am to be muted or banned, go ahead, but i at least ask the people responsible for what are essentially personal attacks (and a great deal of low content dragging-out: logicalkiller and ausgeoff do little that isn't low content, and aus especially delights in personal attacks, though umurweird is one of the more obnoxious) get the same treatment.

Probably not entrapment, since no one is forcing you to make prohibited actions, but you could likely make a strong case for baiting.  Basically, when a threads goes off the tracks and over the cliff side, the mods just watch it burn when it impacts the bottom of  the chasm.  For an example, see any thread about Heiwa.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 01:02:30 PM »
I don't deny ausGeoff's personal attacks. Believe me, I feel like acting like this towards a lot of annoying FE'rs, but I'm not doing it, am I?

lucky you. you don't get laughed at repeatedly by everyone on the forum, i don't see how your experience is comparable.
i also don't see you creating a thread to insist ausgeoff be held accountable.

those who antagonize should be held just as accountable.

Misero

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 01:10:47 PM »
That's what happens when you keep dropping bombs like "fairies are obviously real" and "air does not exist". People tend to find your claims ridiculous.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 01:17:33 PM »
That's what happens when you keep dropping bombs like "fairies are obviously real" and "air does not exist". People tend to find your claims ridiculous.

i provide evidence, and if you've noticed i don't get angry in genuinely interesting intellectual discussions. i get frustrated when some idiot refuses to understand the concept of defining.

Misero

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 01:18:53 PM »
If you want to not be debated, post in FE Believers.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 01:21:57 PM »

when did i say that? i enjoy debates. i don't enjoy talking to brick walls who don't understand the simplest things, or acknowledge a word you say.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2015, 03:52:07 PM »

when did i say that? i enjoy debates. i don't enjoy talking to brick walls who don't understand the simplest things, or acknowledge a word you say.
You need to understand that just because you make something up, it doesn't mean it is true.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 05:52:07 AM »

You need to understand that just because you make something up, it doesn't mean it is true.

This is a serious forum.  Please, try to treat it as such.