Sandokhan

• 20 Replies

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
Sandokhan
« on: March 23, 2015, 05:04:57 AM »
This is a question for the Flat Earthers.

Has anyone of you ever read his lengthy complicated posts? What do you think of him? Is he a genius? a crank? both? or none of them?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Sandokhan
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 06:12:53 AM »
My formulas are correct:

Flat Earth Map, the global Piri Reis map:

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 06:31:33 AM »
I know that your formulas are great. That's why i ask...

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 07:23:12 AM »
Anybody who is going to defend FET seriously must rely on my messages/explanations in order to be able to explain the most difficult questions posed by the RE.

That is why the official FAQ must be changed to eliminate the UA accelerator hypothesis; as of late, other "theories" have emerged, such as the AWT (aetheric wind): see my comments here - http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=1948.0

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 07:40:53 AM »
Again

Is he a genius? a crank? both? or none of them?

I've no idea.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 07:57:45 AM »
Personally, I think he's a genius.  People often mistake his posts as crazy or confusing when in reality it's their own ability to understand him that is holding them back.

Sandokhan is a Flat Earth Society treasure and his anthropomorphic posts are unparalleled greatness.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 09:05:04 AM »
My formulas are correct:

Quick question. I study maths and, for the life of me, I've never seen that expression for the natural logarithm before. You're probably right, I don't pretend to know everything, I'm just wondering where that expression comes from?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

mathsman

• one of the lads
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 10:50:54 AM »

You can set up a formula, this explains how

It may be that in the desert of all his crankery (and that's a big desert) there may be the occassional oasis where he knows what he is talking about. I've learned something new so I'm a happy bunny.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 06:24:14 AM »
mathsman, we have met before, it took less than 30 seconds to dismiss your messages...

In fact, I have NOT proceeded at all in the manner described by you...I do not think in the lines of classical mathematics, on the contrary, I invent my own formulas.

BiJane, my global logarithm formula should be added immediately to the wikipedia page on logarithms, and also it should be included in the algebra/calculus text in high schools...

How did I proceed?

I started with the global formula for the cosine function, using geometry.

Then I obtained the arccos function (the inverse function).

From there, I got the hyperbolic cosine global formula, and of course the global exponential function.

Then, I calculated the inverse function for the hyperbolic cosine:

That is, the nested square root formula.

Remember, I did not use calculus at all, nor in way, shape or form the formula for the exponential function mentioned by you, mathsman.

Afterwards, I summed the nested square root parentheses, to obtain the final formula.

It is the perfect logarithm formula: it connects algebraic functions with elementary transcendental functions, and it makes superfluous the atrocious classical calculation of a logarithm using a characteristic and a mantissa, forced upon all high school students.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:47:34 AM by sandokhan »

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 06:45:54 AM »
Personally, I think he's a genius.
He's genius at using the CTRL+V buttons on his keyboard.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2015, 06:55:34 AM »
BiJane, you should also consult page 10 of my FAQ: new results in number theory (large number factorization), and the connection between the zeros of Riemann's Zeta function and the sacred cubit.

14,134725 and the Gizeh Pyramid:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1639106#msg1639106

The extended arctangent function and Gizeh:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1648156#msg1648156

ausGeoff

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 06:40:26 AM »
Has anyone of you ever read his lengthy complicated posts? What do you think of him? Is he a genius? a crank? both? or none of them?

Some would call him the copypasta king.  Others, like me, would call him unconditionally a crank.  And no.  tl/dr.  All of 'em LOL.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 07:24:06 AM »
ausgeoff's anger stems from this:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62256.msg1638071#msg1638071 (let us not forget how he made a complete fool of himself, by revealing he had no idea what we were discussing, or how to even crudely research the subject at hand)

His knowledge of mechanics is so poor that he actually wrote this:

A body—such as the earth—floating in space will find its own equilibrium and maintain it, even if its mass is slightly irregularly distributed;  its centre of gravity doesn't vary at all.  Unless there's an applied external force that alters this equilibrium, then the planet will remain in a stable state.

The biggest crank of them all: ausgeoff

Let us go to the textbook on mechanics.

The position of the centre of gravity varies according to the shape of the object.

Therefore, a person who doesn't know d*ck about mechanics, not even the most basic notions about the center of gravity, comes here, with delusions of grandeur, to judge others...

« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 07:26:33 AM by sandokhan »

mathsman

• one of the lads
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 12:54:01 PM »
mathsman, we have met before, it took less than 30 seconds to dismiss your messages...
In fact, I have NOT proceeded at all in the manner described by you...I do not think in the lines of classical mathematics, on the contrary, I invent my own formulas.

Actually, I wasn't saying that you did. I was replying in a previous thread to a poster who doubted your method. I number crunched a few logs and found that your method seemed to work. The post I made was to show why your method worked. I even complimented you. Don't be so touchy.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 01:42:31 PM »
ausgeoff's anger stems from this:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62256.msg1638071#msg1638071 (let us not forget how he made a complete fool of himself, by revealing he had no idea what we were discussing, or how to even crudely research the subject at hand)

His knowledge of mechanics is so poor that he actually wrote this:

A body—such as the earth—floating in space will find its own equilibrium and maintain it, even if its mass is slightly irregularly distributed;  its centre of gravity doesn't vary at all.  Unless there's an applied external force that alters this equilibrium, then the planet will remain in a stable state.

The biggest crank of them all: ausgeoff

Let us go to the textbook on mechanics.

The position of the centre of gravity varies according to the shape of the object.

Therefore, a person who doesn't know d*ck about mechanics, not even the most basic notions about the center of gravity, comes here, with delusions of grandeur, to judge others...
Remember when you used to claim hertzian waves didn't exist because Tesla didn't use them?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 03:44:16 PM »
I moved this to Flat Earth Debate where I feel it better fits as both sides have debated.

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 04:23:06 PM »
Goody. I'm now free to offer my opinion on Sandokhan.
The man is a crank of the most rabid stripe, who frequently posts pictures of a photoshopped solar eclipse and regurgitates endless torrents of history denial that is nothing at all to do with a flat earth. To his credit though, I believe him to be one of only two or three posters who really does think the earth is flat. I do have my doubts about his ability to function as a normal member of society and his avatar just looks so 1981, it really annoys me. I think it's the brown colour cast.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 05:00:38 PM »
The man is a crank of the most rabid stripe, who frequently posts pictures of a photoshopped solar eclipse and regurgitates endless torrents of history denial that is nothing at all to do with a flat earth. To his credit though, I believe him to be one of only two or three posters who really does think the earth is flat. I do have my doubts about his ability to function as a normal member of society and his avatar just looks so 1981, it really annoys me. I think it's the brown colour cast.

Sandokhan is not the only one who indulges in this sort of thing although he seems to delight in posting endless copypasta. There is another person - "iWitness"- who does the same thing.They seem to delight in posting endless items which often have nothing to with the subject at hand. So you really wonder "what  is the point of it... all this ?" That is just my opinion, but it does seem to be with the intent to derail a subject.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 05:09:42 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2015, 05:43:39 PM »
I think this should have been moved to the lower fora, since there was never any real questions and there is nothing to even debate.  Anyway, to add to all of the nonsense that has been posted thus far, I present you with a little sandokan music.

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Sandokan original theme song

ausGeoff

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2015, 08:18:45 AM »
The man is a crank of the most rabid stripe, who frequently posts pictures of a photoshopped solar eclipse and regurgitates endless torrents of history denial that is nothing at all to do with a flat earth.

I can only agree.  And which is why my responses to his reams of plagiarised copypasta inevitably strike a raw nerve with the guy, which then leads him to the inevitable ad hominem attacks.

Only a true whack-job would post nonsensical gibberish such as this:

Because the Shadow Moon emits the dextrorotatory subquarks which cause the terrestrial gravitation.  By contrast, the Black Sun emits the laevorotatory subquarks...

I'm guessing, judging by the complete lack of original thinking shown in any/all of his other rantings here that he doesn't even know what a "quark" is LOL.

Three quarks for Muster Mark!
Sure he has not got much of a bark
And sure any he has it's all beside the mark.

—James Joyce, Finnegans Wake

To his credit though, I believe him to be one of only two or three posters who really does think the earth is flat. I do have my doubts about his ability to function as a normal member of society...

Well, judging solely by the context and content of his comments on these forums, I'd say there's virtually no chance that Sandokhan is a functioning member of any normal society.  Although "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" does spring to mind whenever I see his name pop up here.

;D

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2015, 08:26:20 AM »
I'd say there's virtually no chance that Sandokhan is a functioning member of any normal society.

Well you could insert my name here.