What would it take to fake a rocket launch?

• 46 Replies

Dog

• Literally a dog
Re: What would it take to fake a rocket launch?
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2015, 04:59:03 PM »
Now that that's out of the way, I would like to hear how you think NASA could possibly fake a rocket launch.

Well they technically could. It would just cost quite a bit more money and have to keep thousands of employees. Easy right?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2015, 06:16:34 PM »
Now that that's out of the way, I would like to hear how you think NASA could possibly fake a rocket launch.

Well they technically could. It would just cost quite a bit more money and have to keep thousands of employees. Easy right?

Yep, just how it's technically possible to build a mountain.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2015, 06:41:12 PM »
Thousands of employees?  Most of the employees who work for the satanists at NASA have nothing to do with launches and orbit and reentry.  Out of the few who do, only a handful of them need to know what is actually going on.  Quit saying that everyone at NASA must be in on it.  The janitor does not care if they are really orbiting or going to the moon or whatever. 

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2015, 06:46:15 PM »
Thousands of employees?  Most of the employees who work for the satanists at NASA have nothing to do with launches and orbit and reentry.  Out of the few who do, only a handful of them need to know what is actually going on.  Quit saying that everyone at NASA must be in on it.  The janitor does not care if they are really orbiting or going to the moon or whatever.

Only if you quit acting like the proletariat of NASA equal anything substantiating even being called a "significant" portion of their workforce.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2015, 10:01:02 PM »

It's pretty fair to assume that almost every NASA employee has been in or around the vehicle assembly building, or at least the hundreds of thousands of employees of the Cape Canaveral launch site which is where the most historic missions have launched from.  Even the janitors have to sweep the floors of the vehicle assembly building.  The buildings where rockets are assembled and maintained are not off limits to anybody, civilians can even take tours of them.  I think someone would notice if they are just duct taping together cardboard in the shape of a rocket.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2015, 12:46:24 AM »
the satanists at NASA

And you expect people to take your bad-boy rebel fight-the-man conspiracy theories seriously?...

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2015, 02:08:46 AM »
the satanists at NASA

And you expect people to take your bad-boy rebel fight-the-man conspiracy theories seriously?...

I frankly do not care if anyone takes me seriously.  My job is not to make people take me seriously.  My goals are to help educate the indoctrinated. 

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2015, 05:20:16 AM »
I frankly do not care if anyone takes me seriously.
That is clear.

My job is not to make people take me seriously.  My goals are to help educate the indoctrinated.
Blatant contradiction.  If nobody takes you seriously then you won't be able to educate anyone.

Which explains why you keep failing. 
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2015, 05:22:27 AM »
You failing to be educated is really none of my concern.  I tried, and that is all that counts. 

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2015, 05:26:20 AM »
You failing to be educated is really none of my concern.  I tried, and that is all that counts.
Counts towards what exactly?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2015, 05:31:40 AM »

Karma points

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2015, 06:44:03 AM »

Karma points
How many karma points do you think that a half-hearted effort is worth versus a serious effort?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2015, 11:14:16 AM »

Karma points
I suspect your Karma is seriously in the negative.  No Nirvana for you, naughty boy.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2015, 06:26:37 AM »
"Humans lead boring lives, so they personify all of the world's problems into one thing that they can fight, while it's really a complex web of things..."

I've posted this quote before, but I think it would work quite well now.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2015, 10:55:00 AM »
"Humans lead boring lives, so they personify all of the world's problems into one thing that they can fight, while it's really a complex web of things..."

I've posted this quote before, but I think it would work quite well now.

SU?
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2017, 10:58:09 PM »

Can someone then explain to me how these "satanists" can possibly fake an entry? Because if the "aether" is too dense for rockets and such, how can NASA make an entry look real? Also I would like to point out the video made by smartereveryday on YouTube which shows the ISS going past the solar eclipse... Is he in on the conspiracy with these NASA "satanists".
This video can be seen on the following link-

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2017, 06:39:21 AM »
I am fairly sure that ISIS never went to the moon.  ::)