Lunar Eclipses and Solar Eclipses are FAKE Nasa Pagan Rituals Denying Allah/God

• 50 Replies
It doesn't hurt to listen to another perspective no matter how far fetched it might seem at first in your mind. He states the Moon is a reflection of the Earth... Well it might not be true but certainly we can hear him out.
I mean we all did believe a GREAT LIE all our lives that our Earth is a Sphere..

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
We have heard him out. It was nonsense. Next.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
As I stated in my other thread... Why haven't we EVER seen a picture of a solar or lunar eclipse FROM SPACE?
That right there suddenly destroys all the nonsense and fakery.

Oh yeah, fake... But exactly in 15 of January, 2010 there was an ECLIPSE. I live in Warsaw, the eclipse began at around 7 am. So shut up.
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans

There's a solar eclipse coming up 20th this month as well.

?

LogicalKiller

I know. Will it be in Poland?
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem

I know. Will it be in Poland?
Partially, not much as umbra is going to be visible from somewhere north of uk all the way up to Svalbard area, as far as I know. At that time I'm going to be located so I can see >80% eclipse, I just hope I get good weather.

Hey look what I found, this is way cool!!! http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/poland/warsaw Just plug in your location and it'll spit out the time and date of the next eclipse with a simulation video =D

Why do they allow preaching here? Shouldn't it be against the rules?

I have said it before & I will say it again .The moon is a reflecton of the southern parts of earth . Mars is a reflection of the northern part of earth. Hell you can clearly see the landscape of  north America,  China ,Russia on photos of mars. The photos of mars nasa releases , have the landscape totaly doctored so you wont notice your looking at earth.Why do they not want people to find out.Minerals ,oil deposits & trillions of wealth in owning rights to them .The reflections are the best map you could ever have to pinpoint there location on earth.

Perhaps you could actually show us the similarities because i'm pretty sure that mars and the moon look absolutely nothing like anything on earth.

Mars, Moon, and Earth are all nearly perfect spheres. There's that similarity. Meteor Crater in Arizona looks similar to some of the craters on the Moon and Mars. After that... there's not much.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
Mars, Moon, and Earth are all nearly perfect spheres. There's that similarity. Meteor Crater in Arizona looks similar to some of the craters on the Moon and Mars. After that... there's not much.

No they are not. Even I know that according to modern RE theory the Earth is an oblate spheroid. It is far from a perfect sphere.
Read the FAQS.

?

LogicalKiller

No they are not. Even I know that according to modern RE theory the Earth is an oblate spheroid. It is far from a perfect sphere.

You're right, but this flattening isn't that much big.

Vauxhall

:-\

What
Read the FAQS.

?

LogicalKiller

:-\

What

What what? I say that the flattening of Earth isn't that much big, because the factor of Earth flattening isn't big at all.

BTW: Have you already done your video of a balloon going straight up to the middle of stratosphere?

Vauxhall

The Earth was never flattened. It has always been flat. I dont know where you got this idea from.

If you supply me with the materials I would be more than willing to perform your meaningless experiment.
Read the FAQS.

?

LogicalKiller

The Earth was never flattened. It has always been flat. I dont know where you got this idea from.

If you supply me with the materials I would be more than willing to perform your meaningless experiment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_ellipsoid

But first things first - you have to show me the scientific evidence of aether.

I thought about leaving out that qualifier "nearly" for brevity, but figured someone would bring this up. So how "nearly" is "nearly"? If you want to quibble that an ellipsoid with flattening of 0.0034 isn't "nearly" a perfect sphere, then fine, but you need to know what you're talking about for your objection to have much meaning. That much flattening, by the way, amounts to not quite 1 pixel difference between semimajor and semiminor axes if you draw an ellipse with that flattening to fill a 1200-line computer monitor. Do you really think that's "far from perfect", or are you just being difficult, as usual, because you have nothing better to counter with? We're not doing precision geodesy or astrometrics here, where differences like this matter; we're arguing whether a flat or spherical earth is the better model. In this context "spherical" is good enough; "nearly spherical" acknowledges that there is some difference between the geoid and a perfect sphere.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
No ones just gonna ask why the guy hasn't gone outside during an eclipse? I know there have been eclipses in Texas. And while he is clearly under 15, there has to have been some there in that period.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Check out this fake video from ESA (European Space Agency)
European Spacecraft to Watch Solar Eclipse from Space Tuesday: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

It shows a time-lapse of Nearly 3 HOURS.
Now how in the world does a satellite stay STILL in space for 3 HOURS??
That right there proves beyond a doubt that this video is a fake and so is the notion that there are satellites in space and eclipses.
I would like to hear some fancy madeup science from Round Earthers to explain this obvious hoax from ESA.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
That right there proves beyond a doubt that this video is a fake and so is the notion that there are satellites in space and eclipses.
I would like to hear some fancy madeup science from Round Earthers to explain this obvious hoax from ESA.

Better question:
Let's suppose you're somehow right, and ignore everything we know about the rotation and speed of the Earth, and a decent dose of physics. Let's suppose there is no way that could possibly happen, and that you, one random person with no obvious qualifications could spot it.
How, exactly, did the ESA not spot it? How can something contain such a trivial mistake that was somehow not noticed by the multitudes who made and examined and released it?

That's the problem with conspiracies. It can only be arrogance, that you suppose you see through a lie perpetuated by people far more intelligent and far more resourceful than you.

You don't get to call science made-up just because it proves you wrong. Consider, instead, that you're the one who's mistaken.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

?

LogicalKiller

Check out this fake video from ESA (European Space Agency)
European Spacecraft to Watch Solar Eclipse from Space Tuesday: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

You suppose that this sattelite stays still just watching the Sun doesn't move? Come on, it's even easier to explain it. Ok, so, get out of the house, go to a really big mountain (like 1500 m can be all right) and take few steps around. Mountain doesn't seem to move, huh? Same is with the Sun.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
As I stated in my other thread... Why haven't we EVER seen a picture of a solar or lunar eclipse FROM SPACE?
That right there suddenly destroys all the nonsense and fakery.

You mean a picture like this:

That picture was taken by the Solar Dynamics Observitory which is a space probe.  I know that you think it's fake because it supports RET (bias) but at least you can't say that there are no images of solar eclipses from space.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.