Why are they NO STARS showing in Pictures of the fake Planets/Moons?

• 39 Replies
Re: Why are they NO STARS showing in Pictures of the fake Planets/Moons?
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2015, 08:52:52 AM »
The jokes on you ! I can imagine mini me Austin Powers and rest of the illuminati gang in a room...getting drunk 🍻 and having wild homosexual parties and laughing at the dumb sheep 🐑..

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2015, 09:34:48 AM »
The jokes on you ! I can imagine mini me Austin Powers and rest of the illuminati gang in a room...getting drunk 🍻 and having wild homosexual parties and laughing at the dumb sheep 🐑..
oh, you were just giggling at your homoerotic fantasy. carry on.

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2015, 06:16:50 PM »
Lol 😂
Don't hate just because you don't understand basic photography and we do.

Mikey T.

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2015, 08:04:39 PM »
Don't you people understand.  All photographs are fake if they show anything resembling something that cannot be explained by Flat Earth.  Your camera is a magical box that has tiny gnomes in it who can paint really fast and since they can't see the stars or live in the vacuum of space then they can't paint it.  THINK FOR YOURSELF.... sheesh.

There ya go Flat Earthers, a new way to discredit photographs.

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2015, 03:55:18 AM »
Denying that photos can be fake is absolutely preposterous. It is like denying that people can lie.

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2015, 04:55:35 AM »
Denying that photos can be fake is absolutely preposterous. It is like denying that people can lie.

Sad to see the lack of free thinking by some.

dephelis

• Sine scientia ars nihil est.
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2015, 05:02:22 AM »

Having trouble following threads today Saros? Nobody has made that claim.

Do you have a counter-argument to the OPs original question being a function of camera exposure times?

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2015, 05:04:42 AM »

Do you have a counter-argument to the OPs original question being a function of camera exposure times?

I said something totally related to your post. I am not responding to OPs original claim at all. I am just saying that fake exists, because people lie, and you're the one who seems to pretend that never happens.

dephelis

• Sine scientia ars nihil est.
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2015, 05:14:10 AM »

I said something totally related to your post. I am not responding to OPs original claim at all. I am just saying that fake exists, because people lie, and you're the one who seems to pretend that never happens.

In the last week or so, I have called out three images posted on this forum as being fake. So kindly quote where I have stated that fake images are never produced.

?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2015, 09:26:55 AM »

Sad to see the lack of free thinking by some.

Sad to see that some people in America haven't yet hold a camera in their hands...
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans