If the Earth is flat, why do we always go to the same place at the end?

• 27 Replies
?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
Like from a south pole to the same point through north pole.
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
FE'rs say that doesn't happen at all. It's either circumnavigation or lies.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

?

LogicalKiller

I did.

First off - I was on Antarctida twice.
Second off -  I did travel from north pole to south pole and back to north pole.
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist

I did.

Second off -  I did travel from north pole to south pole and back to north pole.

That is completely in line with the Instantaneous Aetheric Transmission theory.
Read the FAQS.

I did.

citation please. I want to know more.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
I thought the aether would tear off all your skin and turn you to shreds.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist

I did.

Read the FAQS.

Mikey T.

Vaux, Am I to add this to the aether properties?  This stuff is rather amazing and getting closer and closer to saying its actually God's hand.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence

I did.

Well, I suppose that I will be the first person to call B.S. on this.  You can't even spell Antarctica, but you expect us to believe that you have been there twice as well as circumnavigated through the poles.  Did you really think people would believe this?  Maybe next, you can tell us about your space adventures, Captain Pantsonfire. 

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Since when did ad hoc count as a theory?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

LogicalKiller

Re: If the Earth is flat, why do we always go to the same place at the end?
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 07:53:19 AM »

I did.

Well, I suppose that I will be the first person to call B.S. on this.  You can't even spell Antarctica, but you expect us to believe that you have been there twice as well as circumnavigated through the poles.  Did you really think people would believe this?  Maybe next, you can tell us about your space adventures, Captain Pantsonfire.

1. English isn't my first language, in my language we spell "Antarktyda".
2. I think people are more likely to believe me, than you and your freaks about aether and stuff. It's your problem, you just don't want to believe in.
3. Do you really think that in the era of cheap flights nobody flew from pole to pole? Silly man...

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2015, 07:59:44 AM »

I did.

2. I think people are more likely to believe me, than you and your freaks about aether and stuff. It's your problem, you just don't want to believe in.
3. Do you really think that in the era of cheap flights nobody flew from pole to pole? Silly man...

Don't take them too seriously logical. They're only pulling your chain. I'm considering becoming a flat-earth crazy myself at some point. It's only fun.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

Mikey T.

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 11:05:20 AM »
Don't take them too seriously logical. They're only pulling your chain. I'm considering becoming a flat-earth crazy myself at some point. It's only fun.

Wait, where do we sign up for that.  I have this lovely about last Thursday I want to use to prove the conspiracy.

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2015, 01:02:15 PM »

I did.

Oh my god... You believe in teleportations... And how do they work? Everything has to be explained, quantum teleportation is explained by quantum entanglement, so how will you explain it?

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2015, 12:28:09 AM »
Well this new property of aether sure is convenient.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 05:47:37 AM »

I did.

Which flights go from pole to pole?  I am really no buying this.  If you are going to lie, at least try to make the lie believable.   

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 07:59:16 AM »

I did.

Which flights go from pole to pole?  I am really no buying this.  If you are going to lie, at least try to make the lie believable.

How to fly around the Earth.

Step 1: Buy a ticket to the Argentina from Grenland.
Step 2: After some months of registration, go to Antarctica polar base.
Step 3: Fly from Antarctica to Australia after few months.
Step 4: Buy a ticket to Grenland in winter.
Step 5: ???
Step 6: PROFIT.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2015, 08:24:42 AM »

I did.

Couldn't a person do that on a Flat Earth, as well? 

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2015, 08:27:51 AM »

I did.

Come on, use some real logic. Even if you can fly anywhere it proves in no way the Earth is a sphere. Not sure why people don't get that. You can't realize the real shape of the planet unless you fly in space.

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2015, 08:40:13 AM »

I did.

Come on, use some real logic. Even if you can fly anywhere it proves in no way the Earth is a sphere. Not sure why people don't get that. You can't realize the real shape of the planet unless you fly in space.

It's logical that if you're flying from a north pole to a south pole and back to the north pole, the Earth is flat. Why? Because on a flat Earth the Antarctica doesn't exists as a normal Antarctica, but rather as a huge white circle.

BTW: There are thousands of pictures of Earth in space, but FE'ers (because it proves that they're wrong) say that these pictures are faked. How? How they deduced it?

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2015, 09:00:21 AM »

I did.

It's logical that if you're flying from a north pole to a south pole and back to the north pole, the Earth is flat. Why? Because on a flat Earth the Antarctica doesn't exists as a normal Antarctica, but rather as a huge white circle.

BTW: There are thousands of pictures of Earth in space, but FE'ers (because it proves that they're wrong) say that these pictures are faked. How? How they deduced it?
1. There are no thousands of photos from space, but PICTURES. Huge difference. They are artwork. They are not fake, but they are not photos just drawings, paintings, CGI etc.
2. No one has flown from the North Pole to the South Pole and back. There was no such a flight ever. Actually, you can't even cross Antarctica if you want to. It hasn't been done by anyone independently.
3. You shouldn't sound so convinced unless you have made those trips yourself. The opposite suggests you're naive.

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2015, 11:04:54 AM »

I did.

1. There are no thousands of photos from space, but PICTURES. Huge difference. They are artwork. They are not fake, but they are not photos just drawings, paintings, CGI etc.
Evidence for CGI and artwork, insert here please.
2. No one has flown from the North Pole to the South Pole and back. There was no such a flight ever. Actually, you can't even cross Antarctica if you want to. It hasn't been done by anyone independently.
Why can't you cross it? How do you know no one has ever done it?
3. You shouldn't sound so convinced unless you have made those trips yourself. The opposite suggests you're naive.
We know you won't believe him cause it would go against your flat earth theory. This suggests you are biased.

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 01:24:12 PM »

I did.

We know you won't believe him cause it would go against your flat earth theory. This suggests you are biased.

If you know who did it please tell me. As for the evidence for CGI, please give me an example of a real photograph from space showing the Earth. I am not going to show you something which doesn't exist. You should show me and prove that whatever you claim is correct exists not vice versa.

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 01:25:57 PM »

I did.

This.

BTW: I've made this "tour" few years ago. It wasn't really that spectacular, with my wife I spent on this tour... like 11500 dollars for us two.

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2015, 01:37:32 PM »

I did.

If you know who did it please tell me. As for the evidence for CGI, please give me an example of a real photograph from space showing the Earth. I am not going to show you something which doesn't exist. You should show me and prove that whatever you claim is correct exists not vice versa.

No. You have made the claims. So again:
1. Evidence for CGI and artwork, insert here please.
2. Why can't you cross it? How do you know no one has ever done it?
3. We know you won't believe him cause it would go against your flat earth theory. This suggests you are biased.

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2015, 03:08:40 AM »

I did.

3. We know you won't believe him cause it would go against your flat earth theory. This suggests you are biased.

Hello? You can't talk to anyone without making any claims. You can't have a debate that way. What do you believe in? You're not sharing anything.  Obviously you have made up your mind and talking to you is just as meaningless as talking to the wall.

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2015, 09:43:29 AM »

I did.

Hello? You can't talk to anyone without making any claims. You can't have a debate that way. What do you believe in? You're not sharing anything.  Obviously you have made up your mind and talking to you is just as meaningless as talking to the wall.

Nice deflect and stonewalling =)

?

LogicalKiller

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2015, 09:19:03 AM »

I did.

Nice deflect and stonewalling =)

Yeah, like totally.