Why has no one EVER filmed or Photographed a Moving Satellite in Orbit?

• 27 Replies
According to a quick Google search and several websites of so called scientists and other institutions it states that there are about 1100-1200 active satellites in orbit.
They also state that these objects can orbit the Earth at altitudes ranging from 99 miles to as high as 22,000 miles. (lol ya sure)

If satellites truly exist than why cant ANYONE EVER film a moving satellite? I mean according to Round Earthers these satellites stay in geosynchronous orbit following the Earths rotation in pefect sync supposedly, so than it should be EASY to make out an object moving at over 1,000mph which is about the speed of Earths made up rotation speed according to Round Earthers.

And especially so called Low Earth Orbit Satellites which have speeds of 17,500 mph!!! Those don't even follow the Earths alleged axis speed! Why don't we see these zooming by?
We can see stars that are supposedly MILLIONS of Light years away in the night sky (false of course they aren't that far) yet we can't see objects so close to Earth?

What happened to all the advanced telescopes, and cameras with all kinds of awesome lenses???

We CLEARLY see shooting stars... rocks.. basically coming down from the Ice Firmament .. they even glow when disintegrating..and they aren't even moving as fast as 17,500MPH.. but we can't ever catch all these THOUSANDS of satellites??

On Youtube I can't find ONE IMAGE of A LIVE SATELLITE or ONE VIDEO OF A LIVE SATELLITE IN MOTION... now why is that?

Well let me break it to the deniers of truth.......THERE AREN'T NO 24/7 ORBITING SATELLITES! the EARTH IS FLAT !
NASA, and everyone else that is part of this, is very good at making fancy figures up and fancy math.

And another point, as I mentioned in another thread... why do you think there are so many launches... thousands of them of alleged satellites? Its because they GET ONE SHOT .. to fly over
enemy territory and try taking as many pictures they can... after which the satellite FALLS BACK... it never gets that high to begin with.. of course there is the Ice Dome or something shielding Earth... If they have constant satellites orbiting Earth they wouldn't need to CONSTANTLY try to launch them over and over unless they had only ONE SHOT at filming each time.

"About 1,100 active satellites, both government and private. Plus there are about 2,600 ones that no longer work. Russia launched the first satellite, Sputnik 1, in 1957. The oldest one still in orbit, which is no longer functioning, was launched in 1958"

On Youtube I can't find ONE IMAGE of A LIVE SATELLITE or ONE VIDEO OF A LIVE SATELLITE IN MOTION... now why is that?

Maybe you didn't use the search function? Can't really think of any other explanation.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist

Maybe you didn't use the search function? Can't really think of any other explanation.
Many people have searched for these live satellites. None to be seen apart from cartoon images and paintings.
There's a natural and obvious reason for this, which should be plain and simple to those who have the ability to think for themselves. It's because they do not exist and it can be no more simpler than that.

Perhaps you should not limit your quest for truth to youtube and flat earth forums.

Many people have searched for these live satellites. None to be seen apart from cartoon images and paintings.
There's a natural and obvious reason for this, which should be plain and simple to those who have the ability to think for themselves. It's because they do not exist and it can be no more simpler than that.
What do you mean by a 'live satellite' btw? Anyway I figured I'd do a google search for satellites and found a bunch of photos and videos of satellites and the iss, taken by hobbyists through their telescopes, on youtube and elsewhere. So exactly what was it that you did not find?

If satellites don't exist there must be a small army of people working every day to maintain the illusion that they do exit. They must be providing all the people who use satellites such as air traffic controllers, meteorologists, the military and navigators with the information they use on a day to day basis.

Who are the people who create the illusion of satellites? Who's paying for them? Where do they get the information from that they pretend came from satellites?

According to a quick Google search and several websites of so called scientists and other institutions it states that there are about 1100-1200 active satellites in orbit.
They also state that these objects can orbit the Earth at altitudes ranging from 99 miles to as high as 22,000 miles.

<Astonishing amount of dumb in one place.>

"About 1,100 active satellites, both government and private. Plus there are about 2,600 ones that no longer work. Russia launched the first satellite, Sputnik 1, in 1957. The oldest one still in orbit, which is no longer functioning, was launched in 1958"
You were kidding, right?

If not, go outside some clear evening within an hour or two after sunset. Look up. See satellites.

If you want to save time, go to Heavens Above, click the Location: link (upper right) - it'll probably be unspecified the first time you visit, and type in the name of your town, If it selects the right one, you can just click the Update button on the bottom of the page, or, if you want, you can zoom in and move the pin to your exact location[nb]If you're afraid to let "them" know your true location, move the pin to the exact location of someone you don't like who's nearby. Can't be too careful, y'know...[/nb] and click the Update button. After that, click the Daily predictions for brighter satellites link on the left side in the Satellites section. It will give a list of bright satellites, the time they're visible, and the directions to look from the location you gave.

Easy peasy.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I mean according to Round Earthers these satellites stay in geosynchronous orbit following the Earths rotation in pefect sync supposedly, so than it should be EASY to make out an object moving at over 1,000mph which is about the speed of Earths made up rotation speed according to Round Earthers.

You seem confused with the concept of a rotating Earth. If an object orbits the Earth in perfect sync with its rotation then the object will look still to you (who also rotate at the same velocity).
I think, therefore I am

I mean according to Round Earthers these satellites stay in geosynchronous orbit following the Earths rotation in pefect sync supposedly, so than it should be EASY to make out an object moving at over 1,000mph which is about the speed of Earths made up rotation speed according to Round Earthers.

You seem confused with the concept of a rotating Earth. If an object orbits the Earth in perfect sync with its rotation then the object will look still to you (who also rotate at the same velocity).

You are the only lying shill that is trying to confuse others..I clearly state in my thread that supposedly there are low earth orbit satellites traveling at over 17,500 mph.. MUCH FASTER THAN EARTHS SUPPOSED ROTATION SPEED OF 1000 MPH... guess your brain really is fried up from all that mercury lmao

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council

You are the only lying shill that is trying to confuse others..I clearly state in my thread that supposedly there are low earth orbit satellites traveling at over 17,500 mph.. MUCH FASTER THAN EARTHS SUPPOSED ROTATION SPEED OF 1000 MPH... guess your brain really is fried up from all that mercury lmao

You seem to forget that the further out you go in an orbit the longer it takes to travel the circumference of the thing, meaning that even if you are going faster you are actually traveling the circumference slower.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Re: Why has no one EVER filmed or Photographed a Moving Satellite in Orbit?
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 11:54:41 AM »
They also state that these objects can orbit the Earth at altitudes ranging from 99 miles to as high as 22,000 miles.

<Astonishing amount of dumb in one place.>

You were kidding, right?

If not, go outside some clear evening within an hour or two after sunset. Look up. See satellites.

If you want to save time, go to Heavens Above, click the Location: link (upper right) - it'll probably be unspecified the first time you visit, and type in the name of your town, If it selects the right one, you can just click the Update button on the bottom of the page, or, if you want, you can zoom in and move the pin to your exact location[nb]If you're afraid to let "them" know your true location, move the pin to the exact location of someone you don't like who's nearby. Can't be too careful, y'know...[/nb] and click the Update button. After that, click the Daily predictions for brighter satellites link on the left side in the Satellites section. It will give a list of bright satellites, the time they're visible, and the directions to look from the location you gave.

Easy peasy.

The other advantage of this is you can coordinate with someone many miles away to plot the satellite against the background stars at a specific time, which then enables you to triangulate the height of the object. An easy, testable proof of the object's altitude, for FE'ers and RE'ers alike.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 02:11:52 PM »
According to Simon Shack the owner of the cluesforum, the "satellites" are simply near-Earth asteroids. By satellites I mean the objects which dash through the sky at enormous speed.

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 02:38:01 PM »
According to Simon Shack the owner of the cluesforum, the "satellites" are simply near-Earth asteroids. By satellites I mean the objects which dash through the sky at enormous speed.

And which appear to orbit the earth. So if an asteroid can do that, a man made object can do that. Also, it's funny how when you view one particular asteroid through a telescope it looks just like the ISS.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 03:01:17 PM »

And which appear to orbit the earth. So if an asteroid can do that, a man made object can do that. Also, it's funny how when you view one particular asteroid through a telescope it looks just like the ISS.

Well, I haven't seen the ISS through a telescope, and I hear it is not very easy to catch a glimpse of much less to record it. Also, how can you be sure that the ISS is in space and there are astronauts up there? Certainly, you cannot tell much even if we assume we can see its outline through a telescope.

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2015, 03:11:43 PM »

Well, I haven't seen the ISS through a telescope, and I hear it is not very easy to catch a glimpse of much less to record it. Also, how can you be sure that the ISS is in space and there are astronauts up there? Certainly, you cannot tell much even if we assume we can see its outline through a telescope.

watch this.

ISS HD Earth Viewing Experiment on USTREAM: ***QUICK NOTES ABOUT HDEV VIDEO*** Black Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the ...

see if it lines up with this....

http://iss.astroviewer.net/

If so, follow tracking for it to line up with your night/twilight sky and see for yourself.

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 10:42:55 PM »

watch this.

ISS HD Earth Viewing Experiment on USTREAM: ***QUICK NOTES ABOUT HDEV VIDEO*** Black Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the ...

see if it lines up with this....

http://iss.astroviewer.net/

If so, follow tracking for it to line up with your night/twilight sky and see for yourself.

Yeah, I am familiar with that live link, however, unfortunately, the so-called video can be anything. How do you know it is actually the Earth from space in that video when you hardly see anything in it? It is pretty clear that such things are easily faked. As you might have noticed the video is not of the most superb quality.

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2015, 11:18:02 PM »
Hahaha, I just spent 20 minutes tracking the ISS. I found the following major inconsistencies:

If the ISS flies 400 km above the surfave then the horizon distance should always be >2000 km. However, we see how it gets dark 30 minutes before official sunset time, and in one case while it was flying over Nauru it was already 90% dark while the sunset was expected 1 hour later. On top of that, when it reaches the Pacific Oceans the ISS starts acting crazy according to the tracker. Travels east, then suddenly travels west and like this for 30 minutes flying over the same islands several times. What is this about? It is obviously fake. Even without these observations, just looking at the supposed video. Looking at the contrast and the colors it is clear that is not the Earth, and definitely not an object lit by the Sun. Whatever that is it is either a drawing, CGI or some sort of Earth model.

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 03:08:35 AM »
Hahaha, I just spent 20 minutes tracking the ISS. I found the following major inconsistencies:

If the ISS flies 400 km above the surfave then the horizon distance should always be >2000 km. However, we see how it gets dark 30 minutes before official sunset time, and in one case while it was flying over Nauru it was already 90% dark while the sunset was expected 1 hour later. On top of that, when it reaches the Pacific Oceans the ISS starts acting crazy according to the tracker. Travels east, then suddenly travels west and like this for 30 minutes flying over the same islands several times. What is this about? It is obviously fake. Even without these observations, just looking at the supposed video. Looking at the contrast and the colors it is clear that is not the Earth, and definitely not an object lit by the Sun. Whatever that is it is either a drawing, CGI or some sort of Earth model.

Thanks for that excellent analysis Saros.
Truth shall always prevail!

Another thing I was thinking of, when those weather balloons go up high.. some as high as 50 miles..well you NEVER see ANY speeding 17,500mph satellites that are supposedly in LOW EARTH ORBIT... ? You NEVER see any of the MILLIONS of pieces of alleged SPACE DEBRIS....? There are thousands of alleged active satellites but not ONCE do we see in ANY of the videos ANY MOVING OBJECTS IN SPACE.. again, point proven, Earth is Flat and Satellites DO NOT EXIST IN CONSTANT ORBIT

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 03:52:42 AM »

Thanks for that excellent analysis Saros.
Truth shall always prevail!

Another thing I was thinking of, when those weather balloons go up high.. some as high as 50 miles..well you NEVER see ANY speeding 17,500mph satellites that are supposedly in LOW EARTH ORBIT... ? You NEVER see any of the MILLIONS of pieces of alleged SPACE DEBRIS....? There are thousands of alleged active satellites but not ONCE do we see in ANY of the videos ANY MOVING OBJECTS IN SPACE.. again, point proven, Earth is Flat and Satellites DO NOT EXIST IN CONSTANT ORBIT

Well, I can't be 100% sure. I just mentioned some of my observations. It could be that, or there could be another reason.

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2015, 07:20:44 AM »
This ties in with everything else I have mentioned... No video from space of Eclipses... No video 📹 of the Dark side of the Moon... No 360 view videos from alleged space walks...

This is such a staged drama 🎩.. A form of theater 🎭 that has clowns🃏 playing games ⚽

?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2015, 08:04:34 AM »
They also state that these objects can orbit the Earth at altitudes ranging from 99 miles to as high as 22,000 miles. (lol ya sure)

If satellites truly exist than why cant ANYONE EVER film a moving satellite? I mean according to Round Earthers these satellites stay in geosynchronous orbit following the Earths rotation in pefect sync supposedly, so than it should be EASY to make out an object moving at over 1,000mph which is about the speed of Earths made up rotation speed according to Round Earthers.

And especially so called Low Earth Orbit Satellites which have speeds of 17,500 mph!!! Those don't even follow the Earths alleged axis speed! Why don't we see these zooming by?
We can see stars that are supposedly MILLIONS of Light years away in the night sky (false of course they aren't that far) yet we can't see objects so close to Earth?

What happened to all the advanced telescopes, and cameras with all kinds of awesome lenses???

We CLEARLY see shooting stars... rocks.. basically coming down from the Ice Firmament .. they even glow when disintegrating..and they aren't even moving as fast as 17,500MPH.. but we can't ever catch all these THOUSANDS of satellites??

Well let me break it to the deniers of truth.......THERE AREN'T NO 24/7 ORBITING SATELLITES! the EARTH IS FLAT !
NASA, and everyone else that is part of this, is very good at making fancy figures up and fancy math.

And another point, as I mentioned in another thread... why do you think there are so many launches... thousands of them of alleged satellites? Its because they GET ONE SHOT .. to fly over
enemy territory and try taking as many pictures they can... after which the satellite FALLS BACK... it never gets that high to begin with.. of course there is the Ice Dome or something shielding Earth... If they have constant satellites orbiting Earth they wouldn't need to CONSTANTLY try to launch them over and over unless they had only ONE SHOT at filming each time.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans

Mikey T.

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2015, 11:33:24 PM »

Odd Ive watched the tracker off and on for the past 2 days and in particular the transits over the Pacific Ocean without this random crazy tracking you claimed.  I wanted to see this so I could see what may be causing this error, possible fakery, etc.  But I have not been able to reproduce your results.  I am currently at my work where the internet basically sucks so trying to attribute it to a random internet glitch is not possible for me at this point since it seems to be doing whats expected.  I wish you would have been recording your screen and technical specs like your upstream/downstream signal at the time that this happened.

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2015, 11:44:39 PM »

Odd Ive watched the tracker off and on for the past 2 days and in particular the transits over the Pacific Ocean without this random crazy tracking you claimed.  I wanted to see this so I could see what may be causing this error, possible fakery, etc.  But I have not been able to reproduce your results.  I am currently at my work where the internet basically sucks so trying to attribute it to a random internet glitch is not possible for me at this point since it seems to be doing whats expected.  I wish you would have been recording your screen and technical specs like your upstream/downstream signal at the time that this happened.

Yeah, actually I thought about it,  but you wouldn't be able to tell anything from a screenshot. It should be a video recording. Do you know of any easy-to-use program that can easily record what you see on your screen? The thing was moving back and forth, and at one point appeared as if it was bumping into a wall. It was quite suspicious that it was passing over islands which were supposed to be still lit by the Sun, but the stream was showing night time. Just go to timeanddate and check the sunset time for different places and then watch the stream and wait till the ISS passes over them. You would see that it doesn't match reality. I mean, it can't be dark from space if the sunset should happen 30 minutes later.

Mikey T.

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2015, 11:55:58 PM »
I will look into it, there are plenty of screen recording software out there, but I will try to find a decent free one for you.
As for the sunset times, I will also start looking into it too.

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2015, 02:53:45 AM »
I will look into it, there are plenty of screen recording software out there, but I will try to find a decent free one for you.
As for the sunset times, I will also start looking into it too.

I used this tracker: http://iss.astroviewer.net/ and this stream ISS HD Earth Viewing Experiment on USTREAM: ***QUICK NOTES ABOUT HDEV VIDEO*** Black Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the ...

Perhaps the tracker is wrong. No idea. By the way, right now they are doing maintenance. I guess someone has been reading this forum hahahahah
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 02:57:42 AM by Saros »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2015, 03:54:20 PM »

Yeah, actually I thought about it,  but you wouldn't be able to tell anything from a screenshot. It should be a video recording. Do you know of any easy-to-use program that can easily record what you see on your screen? The thing was moving back and forth, and at one point appeared as if it was bumping into a wall. It was quite suspicious that it was passing over islands which were supposed to be still lit by the Sun, but the stream was showing night time. Just go to timeanddate and check the sunset time for different places and then watch the stream and wait till the ISS passes over them. You would see that it doesn't match reality. I mean, it can't be dark from space if the sunset should happen 30 minutes later.
User error.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2015, 04:19:22 PM »
This ties in with everything else I have mentioned...

Nope.

No video from space of Eclipses...

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Wrong.

No video 📹 of the Dark side of the Moon...

What's wrong with a photo?

Why would anyone take a video of the dark side of the Moon?  It's not like it's doing much.

No 360 view videos from alleged space walks...

Seriously?  Why 360 degrees?  What has that got to do with anything?  If you are looking for pictures or videos of space walks then just do a Google search.

This is such a staged drama 🎩.. A form of theater 🎭 that has clowns🃏 playing games ⚽

Citation needed.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2015, 03:16:06 AM »
This ties in with everything else I have mentioned...

Nope.

No video from space of Eclipses...

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Wrong.

No video 📹 of the Dark side of the Moon...

What's wrong with a photo?

Why would anyone take a video of the dark side of the Moon?  It's not like it's doing much.

No 360 view videos from alleged space walks...

Seriously?  Why 360 degrees?  What has that got to do with anything?  If you are looking for pictures or videos of space walks then just do a Google search.

Let's call this Texas farmer a Video Guy.
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans