Infinite Energy!

• 126 Replies

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
Re: Infinite Energy!
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2015, 05:48:10 AM »
Can we hear more about your communication with the aether?

i have explained myself well enough.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2015, 05:57:13 AM »

False!
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2015, 05:57:57 AM »

False!

typical round earther tactic. try more than just assertion.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2015, 06:09:46 AM »

False!

Conjecture! I demand a reading of the transcripts.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2015, 06:11:04 AM »

False!

if you have something worthwhile to say, then say it. otherwise shut up.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2015, 06:12:57 AM »

False!

I did. I said you didn't explain your communication with the Šther enough and then said you were wrong and wanted to see proof that what I was doing was a common round earth tactic.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2015, 06:13:59 AM »

False!

I did. I said you didn't explain your communication with the Šther enough and then said you were wrong and wanted to see proof that what I was doing was a common round earth tactic.

that is an assertion. i have explained as much as is relevant.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2015, 07:05:00 AM »

False!

that is an assertion. i have explained as much as is relevant.

I think conjecture fits better.

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2015, 05:17:22 PM »

I want the juicy, embarrassing details. Last time someone was asked to go in to detail about their interaction/ communication with something, it turned into a tale of hallucinated pedophilic bestiality.
So you should try to top that or something,
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2015, 01:15:57 AM »

I want the juicy, embarrassing details. Last time someone was asked to go in to detail about their interaction/ communication with something, it turned into a tale of hallucinated pedophilic bestiality.

it is nothing like that, it simply informed me of certain facts. it took learning about the flat earth for me to fully understand. usually it sounds like a rushing, but sometimes words can be made out. you need to relax and open your mind to hear it. i don't know anyone personally who's experienced it, but there are many stories online of people hearing words and voices, often attributed to a god, which i suspect are the aether. it wants to be whole, to combine all of its strands into one being again. it is very simple.

« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2015, 01:35:59 AM »
Hearing voices certainly explains a lot about how you came to believe what you believe.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2015, 08:13:26 AM »

it is nothing like that, it simply informed me of certain facts. it took learning about the flat earth for me to fully understand. usually it sounds like a rushing, but sometimes words can be made out. you need to relax and open your mind to hear it. i don't know anyone personally who's experienced it, but there are many stories online of people hearing words and voices, often attributed to a god, which i suspect are the aether. it wants to be whole, to combine all of its strands into one being again. it is very simple.

No JRowe, its typically attributed to schizophrenia. You should seek help before you hurt yourself or someone around you.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2015, 08:17:56 AM »

No JRowe, its typically attributed to schizophrenia. You should seek help before you hurt yourself or someone around you.

i know that what i experience is real, as it explains the world, and did so before i even possessed the knowledge of aether. everything made sense after i learnt of it, the knowledge has to come from somewhere. are you saying everyone you has heard god is schizophrenic?

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2015, 08:42:07 AM »
are you saying everyone you has heard god is schizophrenic?

Absolutely.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2015, 12:26:58 PM »

Absolutely.

think for yourself. just because someone hears voices does not mean they are schizophrenic.

talk to someone sometime. do you hear what they have to say? you're either deaf or you hear speaking.

Mikey T.

« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2015, 12:31:42 PM »
While I'm not going to say anyone who talks to God is schizophrenic since I do believe in God.  I talk with him all the time.  As for hearing his actual voice in my ears, no I do not. 
But someone who hears voices when no one else is around and its not coming from some electronic gadget, well they might be schizophrenic.  Its actually a pretty good indication of that particular mental disorder.

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2015, 12:38:21 PM »

Absolutely.

think for yourself. just because someone hears voices does not mean they are schizophrenic.

talk to someone sometime. do you hear what they have to say? you're either deaf or you hear speaking.

There was a guy talking to God on the subway today. He hears God's voice as well as you hear the Aether's, and he is clearly crazy. How do you know that you aren't the same way?
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2015, 12:43:50 PM »

Absolutely.

There was a guy talking to God on the subway today. He hears God's voice as well as you hear the Aether's, and he is clearly crazy. How do you know that you aren't the same way?

how do you know how he hears, and how do you know the degree to which i hear?
fraught with assertion, again.

i know because the information given to me was correct. i did not know of the aether to begin with, but it explains everything. if it is split, if it seeks to recombine, every detail of the world we see becomes crystal clear. that is what i have heard, that is obviously what is the case.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2015, 01:18:08 PM »

Absolutely.

i know because the information given to me was correct. i did not know of the aether to begin with, but it explains everything. if it is split, if it seeks to recombine, every detail of the world we see becomes crystal clear. that is what i have heard, that is obviously what is the case.

That, or you are schizophrenic.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2015, 01:19:08 PM »

Absolutely.

if you have nothing of relevance to say, shut up.
if i'm imagining this, i would not have gained new, true information.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2015, 01:26:28 PM »

Absolutely.

No, if you were not imagining it, you would have the ability to prove what you are saying.

You only know its true because some voice in your head told you that it was true.

Ergo, schizophrenic.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2015, 01:31:57 PM »

Absolutely.

No, if you were not imagining it, you would have the ability to prove what you are saying.

You only know its true because some voice in your head told you that it was true.

Ergo, schizophrenic.

i've given evidence and an explanation and application. your refusal to accept anything other than your round earth fantasy is entirely on you.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2015, 01:35:51 PM »

Absolutely.

Ergo, schizophrenic.

i've given evidence and an explanation and application. your refusal to accept anything other than your round earth fantasy is entirely on you.

No, when asked for evidence of anything you either say because it sounds true, you think the opposite is too crazy to be true or just for me to think.

You have never produced any experiments that could verify what you say, math that explains what you are saying or videos or pictures of what you are describing being shown.

All of your proof has boiled down to "Because I say so." And even that now is being further boiled down to "Because a voice in my head says so."

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2015, 01:38:44 PM »

Absolutely.

Ergo, schizophrenic.

No, when asked for evidence of anything you either say because it sounds true, you think the opposite is too crazy to be true or just for me to think.

You have never produced any experiments that could verify what you say, math that explains what you are saying or videos or pictures of what you are describing being shown.

All of your proof has boiled down to "Because I say so." And even that now is being further boiled down to "Because a voice in my head says so."

there is more to evidence than experimentation: but i have offered some, regardless. for example, i have shown that the idea that everything in the world accelerates from one point, the cause of the big bang for a round earther, would prevent a spherical object from forming, and would force a flat one. you can test this with sugar or flour or anything you have spare.
from many observations like that, we deduce what must instead be an explanation. knowledge of aether simply allowed me to fit in the final few pieces.

ausGeoff

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2015, 05:01:35 PM »
There is more to evidence than experimentation: but i have offered some, regardless. for example, i have shown that the idea that everything in the world accelerates from one point, the cause of the big bang for a round earther, would prevent a spherical object from forming, and would force a flat one.

Until recently, lead shot was made using a shot tower around 50m to 100m in height.  Molten lead was poured through a sieve from the top of the tower, and by the time it had fallen into the water bath below, the lead had taken the shape of..... a perfect sphere.

This works because of the surface tension of the liquid lead, and the force of gravity.  Ain't science wonderful?

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2015, 05:48:01 PM »

Absolutely.

He made it very, very clear, as he didn't stop talking to god for about an hour.

I'm sure he also thought that the information he was getting from God was obviously true and crystal clear. A million people could say otherwise, and he would keep asserting that it was true and everyone else was idiots.

Sound familiar?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2015, 03:05:51 AM »
There is more to evidence than experimentation: but i have offered some, regardless. for example, i have shown that the idea that everything in the world accelerates from one point, the cause of the big bang for a round earther, would prevent a spherical object from forming, and would force a flat one.

Until recently, lead shot was made using a shot tower around 50m to 100m in height.  Molten lead was poured through a sieve from the top of the tower, and by the time it had fallen into the water bath below, the lead had taken the shape of..... a perfect sphere.

This works because of the surface tension of the liquid lead, and the force of gravity.  Ain't science wonderful?

uh huh...
surface tension. right. so a completely irrelevant description to what i was talking about. loose matter has no surface tension, a sphere would not form.
use your brain. if you're going to add something, at least think.

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2015, 04:42:38 AM »
there is more to evidence than experimentation: but i have offered some, regardless. for example, i have shown that the idea that everything in the world accelerates from one point, the cause of the big bang for a round earther, would prevent a spherical object from forming, and would force a flat one. you can test this with sugar or flour or anything you have spare.
from many observations like that, we deduce what must instead be an explanation. knowledge of aether simply allowed me to fit in the final few pieces.

they form discs because they are resting on a surface under the influence of a downward gravitational field. This simply cannot be applied to a cloud of matter collapsing under its own gravity in the absence of any surface or other gravitational field.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2015, 04:54:33 AM »
Besides, that's not even evidence, it's simply a flawed thought expirement.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2015, 05:15:39 AM »

they form discs because they are resting on a surface under the influence of a downward gravitational field. This simply cannot be applied to a cloud of matter collapsing under its own gravity in the absence of any surface or other gravitational field.

that's obvious bs. if the up and down forces weren't there, you'd get a more pronounced disc in that direction. the only point i'm making is that pushing it along does not net you a surface which pushes back against the force and making a sphere (or circle, in this case). you get a flattened line.

kman, this is evidence, it shows that your sphere could not come into being.