Why Do They Hide The Truth From Us?

• 25 Replies

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
Why Do They Hide The Truth From Us?
« on: February 27, 2015, 07:43:33 AM »
Round earth theory is totaly distroyed!  There is no way that the earth could be round. It's out of the question! The earth is flat, and can't be round by no means. I have proved it beyond any reasonable doubt. Just read my mega-thread GLOBAL CONSPIRACY : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.0#.VPCHx_LLKXU...(and watch my youtube channel)...

Now, i would suggest you to watch this Mark Sargent's video : FLAT EARTH Clues Part 5 - Status Quo : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

The question that Mark Sargent raises in this video is this : What would happen if world leaders decided to admit to people that the earth is flat?

Mark Sargent seems to be afraid of what religious authorities could do in that case.

However, i don't agree with him. My opinion on this is that in that case people would have greater chances for success when trying to make this world a better place for living.

If our moral values which define our style of living are founded on disgusting lies, what are the chances for better future of this world?

Slimmer and slimmer (in the best scenario) i would say!

A recent report in Psychology Today concluded: "The most significant predictor of a person's moral behavior may be religious commitment. People who consider themselves very religious were least likely to report deceiving their friends, having extramarital affairs, cheating on their expenses accounts, or even parking illegally." Based on this finding, what we believe about Creation has a decided effect on our moral thinking and our behavior. Without belief in a Creator, the only option that seems to be left is to adhere to moral standards we make up for ourselves. Unless we live in a dictatorial society, we are free to choose our own personal moral code. But where does that freedom come from? The view of many who do not adhere to Creation is that morality is a creation of humanity, designed to meet the need of stable societies. All kinds of life are in a process of deciding between life and death, choosing what to do with power and/or authority. This ultimately leads to a system of virtues and values. The question is: what happens when our choices conflict with each other? What if something I believe I need in order for my life to continue results in death for you? If we do not have an absolute standard of truth, chaos and conflict will result as we are all left to our own devices and desires. - See more at: http://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/morality.htm#sthash.mkAXpJTW.dpuf

What is your stand on this issue?
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: Why Do They Hide The Truth From Us?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 07:51:18 AM »
For rounder earther's being spoon fed, you fe'ers sure believe everything Mark Sargent says.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 09:34:21 AM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 08:06:03 AM »

What is your stand on this issue?
Not sure.  I can't decide who is a bigger idiot: you or Mark Sargent. 
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 08:28:17 AM »
Thanks Jimmy!

Is this you : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

You sing nice, although you are no match to this guy: : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 08:34:37 AM by cikljamas »

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 08:30:26 AM »
Round earth theory is totaly distroyed!  There is no way that the earth could be round. It's out of the question!

Did I miss a meeting?

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 10:32:15 AM »
You haven't proved a thing.

Before you can answer the question, first you have to prove that there is indeed an alterante "truth" from what we already know. Then you have to have evidence that there is a conspiracy hiding this truth and why. THen we can answer them why are they hiding it.

Are you ready?

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 10:43:00 AM »
1. People rejected the Truth in God's words 500 years ago and accepted a lie.

2. Satan is in control of this world.

We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them. We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
1 John 5

3. People under Satan's spell are blinded from the Truth and are incapable of understanding the Secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4

4. People in Power know the earth is flat, but keep it as an inside joke to prevent massive civil unrest.

Un logo:

Now look at the flat earth society logo....

But those are not the correct maps. The real world maps are hidden and/or destroyed.

The real world map looks something like this:

or this:

Any more questions?
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2015, 10:46:31 AM »
Any more questions?

Yes, I have one.

What did any of that have to do with what is going on in this topic?
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2015, 11:24:15 AM »
Any more questions?

Yes, I have one.

What did any of that have to do with what is going on in this topic?

And why should we care about what's in the Bible?

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2015, 12:10:53 PM »
1. People rejected the Truth in God's words 500 years ago and accepted a lie.

We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them. We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
1 John 5

3. People under Satan's spell are blinded from the Truth and are incapable of understanding the Secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4

4. People in Power know the earth is flat, but keep it as an inside joke to prevent massive civil unrest.

Un logo:

Now look at the flat earth society logo....

But those are not the correct maps. The real world maps are hidden and/or destroyed.

The real world map looks something like this:

or this:

Any more questions?
I hate these kinds of posts. But on topic to this thread, you sure do trust Robowtham, only because he supports your theory. Confirmation Bias.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Scroto Gaggins

• Hobbiton represent
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2015, 03:58:20 PM »

Any more questions?

If satan is in control of this world, why is Christianity still around?
Because couldn't he; a. kill you all; b. wipe our memories of christianity?
They are taking the hobbits to Isengard.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2015, 07:16:30 AM »
iWitness, how do you like this new proposal for the FET map:

As for massive civil unrest, it's about time to begin with global civil unrest as an adequate response to global conspiracy against all the people of the world, i would say...

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 08:00:58 AM »
According to the bible, god has killed around 25 million people.
Satan has killed about 60.

I chose satan.
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 08:35:14 AM »

I chose satan.
Plus don't forget that those people (such as Job's family) were done with the express permission, even encouragement, of God.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2015, 08:37:06 AM »
If the truth is hidden, then how can you see it?  If the UN doesn't want people to know the earth is flat, why would they use an FE map?  Ultimately it is more important to question yourself than authority.  It is funny how sometimes the cabal of conspirators are super duper smart and can fake everything from rocket launches, direct flights in the southern hemisphere, satellites, and on and on.  And at the same time they are spoon-fed flunkies without a clue and it is obvious to see that they are lying.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 09:23:59 AM »
gpsssjebanumozak,

HIDING FLAT EARTH TRUTH IN YOUR PLAIN SIGHT!!!

iWitness has explained it away nicely here : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=54320.msg1338495#msg1338495

Another nice FET map:

A source for an image above : http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/139989/enlarge

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 09:34:24 AM »
So you just ignore what that is actually supposed to represent?
All of the countries shown on one map. So magical, isn't it?
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 09:55:04 AM »

Let me teach you what that word (magical) really means : Projection and propaganda : http://www.learnnc.org/lp/editions/mapping/6434

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 12:17:05 PM »
Maybe we should put it this way: How long do they think they can keep this FET truth hidden away from other people?

What if the right answer to question above is this : NOT ANY MORE?

What they can do about the fact that the FET truth has already been revealed?

They can hire NASA shills to try to distract other people from getting insight into this truth.

They are doing just that indeed, they are hanging around various internet sites, and especially around Flat Earth Society.

NASA shills are hired for an full time job, but they can't do their job successfully, not any more.

So, now that we know the truth, what can you do about it?

Use force?

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2015, 12:27:11 PM »

Let me teach you what that word (magical) really means : Projection and propaganda : http://www.learnnc.org/lp/editions/mapping/6434
That has nothing at all to do with FE notions.

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 03:25:48 PM »
Maybe we should put it this way: How long do they think they can keep this FET truth hidden away from other people?

Not very long I would say.  You think you figured it out and it didn't take much effort on your part.  I'd be surprised if you got off your couch.  You certainly never took the time to test things like the how far away the sun is from the earth.  And that is why FE will never be anything more than a joke, it is not possible to hide the truth of the shape of the earth.  It is out of anyone's control.  You want to go look into it?  Look away!  No one is stopping you!  No one is sneaking into your house at night and deleting parts of the internet from your computer. 

What if the right answer to question above is this : NOT ANY MORE?

What they can do about the fact that the FET truth has already been revealed?

Nothing.  Hmm, silence.  No one seems to care about your big reveal.  The lack of attention is probably because the earth is round.  Only dumb asses like me bother to argue the obvious to you.  It was either basket weaving or this, therapy can be a bitch.  Thank God they finally give us WiFi in this place.

They can hire NASA shills to try to distract other people from getting insight into this truth.

They are doing just that indeed, they are hanging around various internet sites, and especially around Flat Earth Society.

NASA shills are hired for an full time job, but they can't do their job successfully, not any more.

I didn't know I could get paid for this, where to I submit my time card?  Why the hangup with NASA?  They are probably the least of your worries.  It's the greedy bastards you have to worry about.  It's the Ken Lay's ENRONs of the world that will do far more damage than NASA.  I would argue that there is more to worry from FEers than NASA.  FET requires a complete lack of logic and ability to connect more than one idea to another.  As humans we have a hard enough time to comprehend sizes and times that are not part of our immediate experience.  Things that are really small, really large, take a long time or take a very short time just don't register at the gut level the way other things do.  To comprehend these takes some displine and trust in logic, i.e. that if A leads to B and B leads to C then A leads to C.  All the FET logic I have seen amounts to A leads to B, C leads to D, there for A leads to D.  Disconnect.

So, now that we know the truth, what can you do about it?

Use force?

Oh please, the survivalists wet dream.  Like anyone would really give a crap about the earth being flat if it actually was flat.  Tell people they can't have any more gas for their car, then you'll see some action.  The problem with storing all those guns and supplies down in the basement is that you have to actually have a crisis to make it all worth while.  Sorry, it is not going to happen over FET.  You will have to look else where.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2015, 05:25:50 AM »
Nice vid :

The Flat Earth and the dung beetle : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

The second part of this video deals with our topic...

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2015, 05:50:10 AM »
Nice vid :

The Flat Earth and the dung beetle : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

What a fantastic video that is. One of the best I've seen for a short and straight to the point wake up call.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2015, 04:06:08 PM »
Nice vid :

What a fantastic video that is. One of the best I've seen for a short and straight to the point wake up call.

Yes, it's a nice video, but if you want to see something really fantastic then you should watch this : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2015, 09:52:22 AM »

I chose satan.

Looks like a losing pick to me.  8)
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2015, 11:14:41 AM »

I chose satan.

Looks like a losing pick to me.  8)

Looks like "god" is soo weak he needed to kill 25 million people to get his point across. Satan must be a badass, only 60 and humanity respects him.