The Ice Dome/Firmament serves a reflective TV Signal Reflector/Satellite

• 19 Replies
So I just got this idea out of the blue in my head... since many Round Earth believers ask and question how they receive a signal on their DISH or satellite receiver.
Since in the Flat Earth Model (the true model) there is a Ice Dome around Earth that keeps the atmosphere in safely and serves as a barrier between the lowest layer of heaven..
a space shuttle or satellite supposedly orbiting thousands of miles above the Earth is not even possible to BEGIN WITH...

Also, since our Earth doesn't rotate at more than a 1000/mph on its axis the alleged satellite would have to have a very large supply of fuel to be constantly staying boosted and at the same time flying whichever direction to keep the signal going smoothly.. which of course is not possible. Gravity or whatever we call it due to the Earths constant acceleration upwards would make it fall straight down like an apple.

What does make sense perhaps is that since this massive ice firmament or glass like..maybe has some reflective metal in it as well .. but whatever it is.. it serves a great reflector for signals including satellite TV signals... that is beamed up to a certain point and than reflected back to Earth.. that would explain how we get uninterrupted transmission but when there are CLOUDS or other severe weather.. the signal on the way down gets blocked or interrupted by the layer of atmosphere above the destination point/receiver.

Just a thought that came to my mind of what is physically and realistically possible .. not the Satanic/Pagan dogma of the Illuminati controlled current world order.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
Re: The Ice Dome/Firmament serves a reflective TV Signal Reflector/Satellite
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 03:23:44 PM »
So I just got this idea out of the blue in my head... since many Round Earth believers ask and question how they receive a signal on their DISH or satellite receiver.
Since in the Flat Earth Model (the true model) there is a Ice Dome around Earth that keeps the atmosphere in safely and serves as a barrier between the lowest layer of heaven..
a space shuttle or satellite supposedly orbiting thousands of miles above the Earth is not even possible to BEGIN WITH...

Also, since our Earth doesn't rotate at more than a 1000/mph on its axis the alleged satellite would have to have a very large supply of fuel to be constantly staying boosted and at the same time flying whichever direction to keep the signal going smoothly.. which of course is not possible. Gravity or whatever we call it due to the Earths constant acceleration upwards would make it fall straight down like an apple.

What does make sense perhaps is that since this massive ice firmament or glass like..maybe has some reflective metal in it as well .. but whatever it is.. it serves a great reflector for signals including satellite TV signals... that is beamed up to a certain point and than reflected back to Earth.. that would explain how we get uninterrupted transmission but when there are CLOUDS or other severe weather.. the signal on the way down gets blocked or interrupted by the layer of atmosphere above the destination point/receiver.

Just a thought that came to my mind of what is physically and realistically possible .. not the Satanic/Pagan dogma of the Illuminati controlled current world order.

Congrats, you over turned a couple thousand years of scientific progress all leading towards the same end of a round earth and gravity with "So I just got this idea out of the blue in my head...".

How on earth did everyone miss the obvious, metal reflective stuff in the ice dome reflecting stuff.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 03:27:33 PM »

Congrats, you over turned a couple thousand years of scientific progress all leading towards the same end of a round earth and gravity with "So I just got this idea out of the blue in my head...".

How on earth did everyone miss the obvious, metal reflective stuff in the ice dome reflecting stuff.

So how else does an idea come ? from CNN or FOX.. or let me guess your favorite the White House/nASA?? lol Poor controlled zombie.
Must be a terrible life to be always under someones dominion. Break free you sheep!

Have you wondered what ever happened to the MASSIVE BLACKOUT by alleged Solar Storms? lol I've never seen a day when our GPS was completely down or blow out by alleged storm.
Its because the signal stays inside the Earth due to the Ice Firmament.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 03:31:18 PM »

So how else does an idea come ? from CNN or FOX.. or let me guess your favorite the White House/nASA?? lol Poor controlled zombie.
Must be a terrible life to be always under someones dominion. Break free you sheep!

Or, you know; this?

I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 03:33:24 PM »
Have you wondered what ever happened to the MASSIVE BLACKOUT by alleged Solar Storms? lol I've never seen a day when our GPS was completely down or blow out by alleged storm.

How could it knock out the entire network when by definition of the planet being a sphere, half of them would be behind the planet and therefore safe from the radiation.

So Sad that you can only THINK based on what another human being taught you.....I don't need fancy charts or crazy pagan propaganda that limits the possibilities of my God given brain.
I think for my self freely without LIMITATIONS...

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 03:36:51 PM »

How could it knock out the entire network when by definition of the planet being a sphere, half of them would be behind the planet and therefore safe from the radiation.

So if space is a vacuum as you say.. than why don't the satellites get sucked immediately out of orbit and into oblivion? NASA says that space junk ..debris of old satellites travels AT 50,000 MPH wtf.. but somehow the satellites calmly glide at around 1000mph? to stay in sync with Earths orbit? Are you kidding me? What power does a tiny satellite have to LOWER its SPEED an not be orbiting Earth at the speed that those other objects/debris do.. So there are two different orbital speeds? Ya sure

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 03:37:14 PM »
So Sad that you can only THINK based on what another human being taught you.....I don't need fancy charts or crazy pagan propaganda that limits the possibilities of my God given brain.

Actually the "fancy" chart is showing you how you can use your God given brain for yourself and not use what someone else taught you.

Did you know that Jesus was born in probably August and Christmas was moved to December 25th only because it conforms with pagan beliefs? So every time you celebrate Christmas you are blaspheming the Lord? Congrats sinner.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 03:40:36 PM »

So if space is a vacuum as you say.. than why don't the satellites get sucked immediately out of orbit and into oblivion? NASA says that space junk ..debris of old satellites travels AT 50,000 MPH wtf.. but somehow the satellites calmly glide at around 1000mph? to stay in sync with Earths orbit? Are you kidding me? What power does a tiny satellite have to LOWER its SPEED an not be orbiting Earth at the speed that those other objects/debris do.. So there are two different orbital speeds? Ya sure

Actually the speed they are moving is what is causing them to orbit the planet. They are moving so fast "sideways" that despite falling towards the planet (gravity) they continuously miss it. If they slowed down even a little they would be going to slow to miss the planet and hit it, speed up a little get flung off into space.

Satellites do not go 1,000 mph, they go typically around 17,000 mph. I am not sure where you got 1,000 mph from.

There are actually I would guess infinite orbital speeds, since it depends on distance from the target and the masses involved what the speed needed to maintain orbit is.

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 03:41:02 PM »
Sorry I meant to say 18,000 mph is the supposed velocity of space debris according to NASA

"In low Earth orbit (below 2,000 km), orbital debris circle the Earth at speeds of 7 to 8 km/s. However, the average impact speed of orbital debris with another space object will be approximately 10 km/s. Consequently, collisions with even a small piece of debris will involve considerable energy."

8km is about 5 miles per second so thats 300 miles per minute and thus 18,000 mph wtf
Ya sure.. but the satellite stays in perfect geosynchronous orbit.

Oh and things going that fast... hypersonic speeds should simply tear up themselves.. so many points so little time lmao

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 03:43:19 PM »

Actually the "fancy" chart is showing you how you can use your God given brain for yourself and not use what someone else taught you.

Did you know that Jesus was born in probably August and Christmas was moved to December 25th only because it conforms with pagan beliefs? So every time you celebrate Christmas you are blaspheming the Lord? Congrats sinner.

Im not the sinner because I am a Muslim.. and I don't believe in Pagan holidays. Neither do I believe the same dogma that the pedophile CHurch has falsely taught that Prophet Jesus was the son of GOd or Mary was the mother.. GOD IS ONE.. simple.. THat is what Jesus's forefathers,.. Adam, Noah, Abraham and Moses all taught.. The pagan Romans and the Jewish priest allied to corrupt the Holy Bible an alter it. I am well aware how Christianity was changed centuries later after the ressurection of Prophet Jesus pbuh.. How can you assume I am a Christian without even asking me first? Shows your level of intelligence lmao

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 03:44:13 PM »
Sorry I meant to say 18,000 mph is the supposed velocity of space debris according to NASA

"In low Earth orbit (below 2,000 km), orbital debris circle the Earth at speeds of 7 to 8 km/s. However, the average impact speed of orbital debris with another space object will be approximately 10 km/s. Consequently, collisions with even a small piece of debris will involve considerable energy."

8km is about 5 miles per second so thats 300 miles per minute and thus 18,000 mph wtf
Ya sure.. but the satellite stays in perfect geosynchronous orbit.

Oh and things going that fast... hypersonic speeds should simply tear up themselves.. so many points so little time lmao

What would it tear itself up on? Geosynchronous orbits are over 22,000 miles above the planets surface, what is there to tear it up?

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 03:45:44 PM »

I dont belive any object can Travel 17,000 mph and not break up. What ever happened to friction? Even tests of hypersonic vehicles have been mostly failure at just speeds of Mach 6.. let alone Mach 17 or Mach 18.. impossible.. and again of course if its a vacuum than why are these satellites and space shuttle not sucked out into oblivion?

Actually the speed they are moving is what is causing them to orbit the planet. They are moving so fast "sideways" that despite falling towards the planet (gravity) they continuously miss it. If they slowed down even a little they would be going to slow to miss the planet and hit it, speed up a little get flung off into space.

Satellites do not go 1,000 mph, they go typically around 17,000 mph. I am not sure where you got 1,000 mph from.

There are actually I would guess infinite orbital speeds, since it depends on distance from the target and the masses involved what the speed needed to maintain orbit is.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 03:47:05 PM »

Im not the sinner because I am a Muslim.. and I don't believe in Pagan holidays. Neither do I believe the same dogma that the pedophile CHurch has falsely taught that Prophet Jesus was the son of GOd or Mary was the mother.. GOD IS ONE.. simple.. THat is what Jesus's forefathers,.. Adam, Noah, Abraham and Moses all taught.. The pagan Romans and the Jewish priest allied to corrupt the Holy Bible an alter it. I am well aware how Christianity was changed centuries later after the ressurection of Prophet Jesus pbuh.. How can you assume I am a Christian without even asking me first? Shows your level of intelligence lmao

Because as an American I guarantee that you have at one time partaken in Christmas activities. Which are in name set up to venerate the Christian prophet and Messiah Jesus. Which by your beliefs, even if we are fellow People of the Book and to be considered erstwhile brothers, participating in the veneration of a prophet that is not Mohammed is a big major no no. Congrats sinner.

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 04:02:30 PM »
So gravity is unthinkable, the speed satellites go is ridiculous, RET is limited and not free thinking.  Yet you are willing to believe the earth is accelerating at 9.8m/s^2, which means after a year the speed increases by roughly the speed of light.  That is cool, no breakup of the earth or the dome or whatever holds it all together.  Can't get off the ground in FET, can't solve a single freaking problem and yet you say FET is unlimited and free thinking.  I prefer to limit myself by the physical limits of nature, not by the ramblings of a lunatic that says I can't believe in satellites and science.  You can't tell me where to point my radio beam to bounce it off the metallic dome to simulate a satellite.

Mikey T.

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 04:57:56 PM »
Hmm, so how do they concentrate the beams that simulate Satellites into certain areas, and why.  Wouldn't a big company benefit much greater from having a larger customer base?
The angle at which you have to point the Sat antenna changes with where you are which means by your model its only reflecting off a small point on this ice dome.  To get coverage over the whole of the US you would have to have as many transmitter sites situated all around the country as you have customers.  Since you are trying to simulate a Sat in space you have to have your focal point at one spot on the dome.  This is so when I moved from a more Northern area of the country to a southern area, I had to face my dish higher in the air and slightly more to the right since I am east of the Mississippi river.  Wow what a great expense to just cover up the shape of the Earth. 
If you understood how reflections work on a concave surface you would see how this is kind of silly to propose.  Unless the evil Nasa people flew up to the ice dome and mounted a bunch of transmitters all over the place to simulate GPS and Sat communications.  Hey there is yet another conspiracy theory for you to come up with out of the blue as you did there.

Mikey T.

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 09:52:31 PM »
ok just so we can get a model of this dome, what is its greatest distance from the pole, circumference, and the radius of the curvature.  Hell make up numbers so we can get a model of this metal laced dome.  Then I might can give you a model of how the reflected signals would be, so you could find your own specific transmitter for you TV signal.  That could give you your proof of a conspiracy. 
Otherwise, lets try to maybe listen to someone who does know how the system works, did things in the field involving that system and many like it.  Or don't listen to me, its not like I spent several years installing and then teaching others how to install and service those Satellite systems, or that I hold a couple of Engineering Tech degrees, or that I have set up Sat dishes on opposite sides of the world, oh wait those things are true. 

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 10:25:40 PM »

You are rather fast to call Christianity a pedophile church when your Prophet Mohammed was a pedophile.

Secondly, things get "sucked out" in a vacuum it is because the air that is in something gets removed. Did you know  a vacuum can suck in too?  Look up Mythbuster's ping pong ball cannon that shoots ping pong balls faster than the speed of sound.... at ground level.

You also tossed something out about the satellite breaking up.... I assume from air friction? You seem to have an understand of a vacuum so I don't understand why you even brought this point forward?

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 03:40:40 PM »

You are rather fast to call Christianity a pedophile church when your Prophet Mohammed was a pedophile.

I clearly DID NOT called CHRISTIANITY a pedophile religion.. I called the Catholic Church which is a proven thing.. in all the schools and seminaries
thousands and thousands of boys and some girls even have reported being sexually abused and raped. The reason for this partly is due to the fact that this so called know it all Church made up on its OWN  that priests cant marry and have a wife. SO they take their sexual urges out on little kids .. and also the other big reason, Christianity TODAY .. in its modern form is a wholy Pagan religion.. That is simply the truth .. Churchs have images of humans and animals in them when that is forbidden in the Old Testament... There are IDOLS all over the place and you still go there.. Prophet Jesus did not condone such idolatry... I fully support my true Christian brothers but not Satan Pagan wannabe Christians like you that pretend to believe in one God when in reality you worship idols and call God 3 beings.
As far as Prophet Muhammad pbuh he never had sex with any girl that wasn't married to him and hadn't reached PUBERTY.. For your information a Girl and boys as well usually are capable of having a kid at 12 or 13.. and THAT IS WHEN Aisha got married to the Prophet.. What makes you think that people cannot love each other or marry each other due to certain age numbers your crazy American society invented just over the last few decades? 18 is a number that ignorant zombies like you follow.. when NATURE clearly shows the process of puberty that at around 12 or 13 most people become MATURE.. and can have families and kids if they choose to. Who are you to decide for Aisha, the prophets wife or anyone else? It wasn't a forced marriage. Aisha loved the prophet as witnessed even after she died. And the Prophets first wife was Khadija who was MUCH OLDER than him.. and was a buisnesswoman.. The Prophet worked UNDER Khadija as an employee.... so much for inventing BS that Islam or the Holy Prophet violates the rights of women.

Also back 1500 years ago.. as was done in MOST SOCIETIES INCLUDING EUROPE... women could not just survive on their own in the wild or in the desert....They were married as many boys were as well after they hit puberty so that they had a protector .. and also because ADULTERY WOULD clearly be avoided.. look at what you and your fellow Americans and WEsterners do nowadays.. OPENLY COMMIT ADULTERY... and you call yourself a true Christian?? lol lmao.. you would be stoned to death if Jesus was alive.. as is PROSCRIBED IN THE BIBLE.. not just the Quran.... To prevent such fornification and such disgusting imorality that Western Society is now.. far from the teachings of Jesus.. its better to marry at a young age so that you dont go have 10 boyfriends or girlfriends before you maybe decide to marry at an old age.. .You have been proven wrong in all you false beliefs.

Secondly, things get "sucked out" in a vacuum it is because the air that is in something gets removed. Did you know  a vacuum can suck in too?  Look up Mythbuster's ping pong ball cannon that shoots ping pong balls faster than the speed of sound.... at ground level.

You also tossed something out about the satellite breaking up.... I assume from air friction? You seem to have an understand of a vacuum so I don't understand why you even brought this point forward?