Why is 'Treaty On Open Skies' necessary if we have satellites. EARTH IS FLAT

• 54 Replies

Mikey T.

How do you presume to know what happened in Iraq?  Have you ever been there, well I have, twice.  We didn't continually bomb Iraq.  We are human beings too, We tried to help them after we stupidly destabilized their country by ousting their ruler.  As bad as he was, and yes he was a mass murderer, he was their ruler.  We then decided enough was enough and pulled out without having them on their feet.  What happened then?  Well more crazies came out of the woodwork to take over and are now doing things to the nice people I met and tried to help and protect that make me have many sleepless nights.  But hey, I'm just a paid government shill right, I have no soul, I do not care about anything other than lying to you about the shape of the Earth and getting power for my "masters".  Whatever, open minded, hell no you are not.  You spout things that you have no concept about.  Never ever bring up Iraq again, I work hard to put that behind me.  I deal with the nightmares, I can't handle being in a crowd of people without having to get away from it.  You know nothing about what we did over there.  You know nothing about what we went through there or here.

I would apologize for my rant, but you who just spout out the same crap from other conspiracy sites online are not worth my time.
I tried to explain how your Sat TV dish works, yet I was called deluded.  I tried to be nice, but I cannot look past ignorant cracks about something that changed my life and not for the better.

How do you presume to know what happened in Iraq?  Have you ever been there, well I have, twice.  We didn't continually bomb Iraq.  We are human beings too, We tried to help them after we stupidly destabilized their country by ousting their ruler.  As bad as he was, and yes he was a mass murderer, he was their ruler.  We then decided enough was enough and pulled out without having them on their feet.  What happened then?  Well more crazies came out of the woodwork to take over and are now doing things to the nice people I met and tried to help and protect that make me have many sleepless nights.  But hey, I'm just a paid government shill right, I have no soul, I do not care about anything other than lying to you about the shape of the Earth and getting power for my "masters".  Whatever, open minded, hell no you are not.  You spout things that you have no concept about.  Never ever bring up Iraq again, I work hard to put that behind me.  I deal with the nightmares, I can't handle being in a crowd of people without having to get away from it.  You know nothing about what we did over there.  You know nothing about what we went through there or here.

I would apologize for my rant, but you who just spout out the same crap from other conspiracy sites online are not worth my time.
I tried to explain how your Sat TV dish works, yet I was called deluded.  I tried to be nice, but I cannot look past ignorant cracks about something that changed my life and not for the better.

So you went over to IRAQ to make money off of innocent people while your fellow soldiers killed millions?? You really should be ashamed of yourself. I am glad I DIDNT go to Iraq.. I would never be that stupid to sell my soul to the Devil just to make a few printed money dollars... or because I falsely believed a lie that muslims did 9/11 so let me go bomb all of them... If you made a mistake than you are still alive so you can ask God for forgiveness.. but don't try to give that same BS you were fed to us here and other people that somehow you are BETTER than others because you WENT THERE... wtf.. if anything you are the worst of humanity without a soul... who blindly follows orders...and now you are busy justifying your crimes...

And who the heck said they needed you to come help them? Or another 150,000 troops with bombs, tanks and airplanes? who the heck do you think you are?
What if Iraqis decided YOU needed HELP and invaded Texas or New York? According to UN figures millions of iraqis are dead from the 10 year sanction regime and the two Gulf Wars... and
you are calling this HELP? You are truly deluded and repulsive. Repent before Almighty God before you die , you still have a chance if you truly believe you made a mistake... but seems like you dont

Is the moon flat? Is the sun flat? Are people flat?

kman

• Pastafarian

What if Iraqis decided YOU needed HELP and invaded Texas or New York? According to UN figures millions of iraqis are dead from the 10 year sanction regime and the two Gulf Wars... and
you are calling this HELP? You are truly deluded and repulsive. Repent before Almighty God before you die , you still have a chance if you truly believe you made a mistake... but seems like you dont
So I suppose the first gulf was our fault? Did we force Saddam to invade Kuwait? Additionally, the low estimate of civilians massacred by Saddam is around 900,000, not including casualties from the Iraqi instigated Iran-Iraq war.

Your dogma is annoying. According to the bible, God has killed more people then Saddam, Bush, and Stalin put together.

Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

Mikey T.

You truly are one of those people who don't understand aren't you.  While I do not agree with us going over there in the first place, we did need to stay to help rebuild what we screwed up.  You are honestly devoid of intelligence if you think that we were over there as gung ho idiots just shooting and bombing those people for the fun of it.  The vast majority of our time was spent helping secure their elections, providing medical and infrastructure support, helping train their own soldiers and policemen to take care of themselves.  But we left them way too early.  I honestly have a large place in my heart for the people of Iraq.  I met them, helped them, learned who they were and learned to respect their customs.  Now you have extremist controlling most of their country, killing off anyone who doesn't agree with them.  So I and my brother soldiers did everything we could to save and help them while these new extremist kill them and force them to live/hide in terror or watch their loved ones burn, get beheaded, get shot in the head, throw off buildings, children used as walking bombs, etc. and I am the evil soulless devil?
Keep spewing your ignorant propaganda. 
Do I think the US should have been over there? well at first no, after we did, yes. 
You say according to UN figures this and that, I was there, I walked the streets there, I know what happened there.  Were there some soldiers who were gung ho idiots, yes but very very few and we actually prosecute them ourselves.  It goes against everything a soldier is taught to mindlessly kill anyone.  We do have souls, we do care about civilians. 
What you don't understand is things like having to fish 100s of bodies out of the river because the local town up the river were accused of helping us, whether they did or not, by insurgent groups who were not even from Iraq.  You have never had to help collect an entire towns dead bodies, and then try to find locals willing to help give them their proper burial rights.  You also don't understand standing in a crowd of children, giving out candy and one of those same children have a bomb strapped on them and they kill 40 or so other kids just to get 3 soldiers.  Yes I guess we are the heartless bastards. 
You sir actually make me sick to my stomach.  But you know what, if I was still a soldier, I would place myself in harms way to ensure that you were safe to talk shit about me.  That's what we are sworn to do in the military.  That's what the vast majority of us believe and practice.  Keep accusing me of drinking the cool aid, selling my soul, whatever you like.  Its your right to do so, but know that you are so far from correct on your thinking it is actually sad. 
BTW there were many civilians who begged us for help when the Iraqi leader was gassing the Kurds because they were a different ethinic group, we didn't help them then.

You truly are one of those people who don't understand aren't you.  While I do not agree with us going over there in the first place, we did need to stay to help rebuild what we screwed up.  You are honestly devoid of intelligence if you think that we were over there as gung ho idiots just shooting and bombing those people for the fun of it.  The vast majority of our time was spent helping secure their elections, providing medical and infrastructure support, helping train their own soldiers and policemen to take care of themselves.  But we left them way too early.  I honestly have a large place in my heart for the people of Iraq.  I met them, helped them, learned who they were and learned to respect their customs.  Now you have extremist controlling most of their country, killing off anyone who doesn't agree with them.  So I and my brother soldiers did everything we could to save and help them while these new extremist kill them and force them to live/hide in terror or watch their loved ones burn, get beheaded, get shot in the head, throw off buildings, children used as walking bombs, etc. and I am the evil soulless devil?
Do I think the US should have been over there? well at first no, after we did, yes. 
You say according to UN figures this and that, I was there, I walked the streets there, I know what happened there.  Were there some soldiers who were gung ho idiots, yes but very very few and we actually prosecute them ourselves.  It goes against everything a soldier is taught to mindlessly kill anyone.  We do have souls, we do care about civilians. 
What you don't understand is things like having to fish 100s of bodies out of the river because the local town up the river were accused of helping us, whether they did or not, by insurgent groups who were not even from Iraq.  You have never had to help collect an entire towns dead bodies, and then try to find locals willing to help give them their proper burial rights.  You also don't understand standing in a crowd of children, giving out candy and one of those same children have a bomb strapped on them and they kill 40 or so other kids just to get 3 soldiers.  Yes I guess we are the heartless bastards. 
You sir actually make me sick to my stomach.  But you know what, if I was still a soldier, I would place myself in harms way to ensure that you were safe to talk shit about me.  That's what we are sworn to do in the military.  That's what the vast majority of us believe and practice.  Keep accusing me of drinking the cool aid, selling my soul, whatever you like.  Its your right to do so, but know that you are so far from correct on your thinking it is actually sad. 
BTW there were many civilians who begged us for help when the Iraqi leader was gassing the Kurds because they were a different ethinic group, we didn't help them then.

You indeed are a hypocrite. It was YOU and Your supporting US Forces that gave Saddam the chemical weapons that he than ALLEGEDLY used on Kurds.. How do you defend that? Again, you initiate the invasion of a sovereign nation , destroy its infrastructure, army, kill tens and thousands, and EXCUSE your continuing presence by saying you have to REBUILD what YOU destroyed? You are indeed without intellect... Look in the mirror brother and stop justifying what is wrong. If you are a true soldier .. a humane one than dont folow orders blindly.

You indeed are a hypocrite. It was YOU and Your supporting US Forces that gave Saddam the chemical weapons that he than ALLEGEDLY used on Kurds.. How do you defend that? Again, you initiate the invasion of a sovereign nation , destroy its infrastructure, army, kill tens and thousands, and EXCUSE your continuing presence by saying you have to REBUILD what YOU destroyed? You are indeed without intellect... Look in the mirror brother and stop justifying what is wrong. If you are a true soldier .. a humane one than dont folow orders blindly.

Are you saying you did not support the us military in the 80s with the Iran-Iraq war? Secondly, are you blaming someone who was at best just entering school but more than likely a toddler or not even born yet for things he had no control over? Must be nice, sitting in that chair with all the hindsight everyone else's discoveries give you. Of course, you are safe. You can do and say as you wish, because someone else stepped over the line for you.

Go join westboro baptist, they seem right up your alley.

I'd make a "No true texan" argument, but you'd most likely agree with circular logic.

Mikey T.

Never denied that we gave the idiot weapons, this happens all the time in the real world.   Politicians make deals that the civilians pay for.  We do not follow orders blindly.  YOU don't know what you are talking about, you are just spewing the same anti war crap that i have seen from a very few lunatics.  I cannot continue debating this with you, it is fairly painful to relive and it is causing me to have issues sleeping lately.  So in this I will temporarily admit defeat to my internal demons and put you on the back burner.  You are not worth my serenity, you know nothing of what you speak of.

ausGeoff

The simple answer to the OP is, there are no satellites. They don't exist. The treaty stuff is for our benefit, as in, it keeps us nice and scared - on edge about the possibility that human beings - much like ourselves would launch nuclear missiles at each other, which are also a ruse.

There's no world military might. It's nonsense. They're all in it together. It's all run as one but segmented.
We are being sold a constant on going lie and we simply buy into it all, because - let's face it - how in the hell can we know any different. It's a need to know business with all of this stuff and we don't need to know.
All we need to know, is how to be fearful and simple plod along like we always do = head in the grass and graze away.

Thanks SCEPTIMATIC... I am truly glad to see that there still are people like you with an open mind...

LOL... unfortunately, sceptimatic's mind is so open that his brains have fallen out.

If you take the time to read through sceptimatic's recent comments, you'll see that far from having an open mind, he's got a totally closed mind.  The guy is incapable of thinking outside the tiny little square he occupies in cyberspace.  He believes that the entire population of the world—all 7 billion of us—have got it wrong when it comes to the earth's geometry.  He also seems to think that the 6,000,000 scientists who fully accept the round earth tenet are all liars or paid shills of the world governments.  He refuses to acknowledge that, worldwide, there's a mere 500 or so flat earthers, or question why that number should be so insignificant as to not even count statistically.

What's even funnier—and more of a giveaway to his delusional notions—is that he claims to possess thirteen academic qualifications, to have authored a dozen books, and patented numerous devices we all use in our homes every day.  And to own both a private jet and a helicopter.

If you can't yet see that the guy is a total whack-job, then you need to tread gently with him, and treat him as though you're teaching an 8-year-old to read words of more than two syllables for the first time.  Oh... and ask him to explain his theory of "denpressure" to you.  That's if you're not afraid of cracking a rib or two LOL.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
The simple answer to the OP is, there are no satellites. They don't exist. The treaty stuff is for our benefit, as in, it keeps us nice and scared - on edge about the possibility that human beings - much like ourselves would launch nuclear missiles at each other, which are also a ruse.

There's no world military might. It's nonsense. They're all in it together. It's all run as one but segmented.
We are being sold a constant on going lie and we simply buy into it all, because - let's face it - how in the hell can we know any different. It's a need to know business with all of this stuff and we don't need to know.
All we need to know, is how to be fearful and simple plod along like we always do = head in the grass and graze away.
Sceptimatic tends to ignore these kinds of posts.

Thanks SCEPTIMATIC... I am truly glad to see that there still are people like you with an open mind...

LOL... unfortunately, sceptimatic's mind is so open that his brains have fallen out.

If you take the time to read through sceptimatic's recent comments, you'll see that far from having an open mind, he's got a totally closed mind.  The guy is incapable of thinking outside the tiny little square he occupies in cyberspace.  He believes that the entire population of the world—all 7 billion of us—have got it wrong when it comes to the earth's geometry.  He also seems to think that the 6,000,000 scientists who fully accept the round earth tenet are all liars or paid shills of the world governments.  He refuses to acknowledge that, worldwide, there's a mere 500 or so flat earthers, or question why that number should be so insignificant as to not even count statistically.

What's even funnier—and more of a giveaway to his delusional notions—is that he claims to possess thirteen academic qualifications, to have authored a dozen books, and patented numerous devices we all use in our homes every day.  And to own both a private jet and a helicopter.

If you can't yet see that the guy is a total whack-job, then you need to tread gently with him, and treat him as though you're teaching an 8-year-old to read words of more than two syllables for the first time.  Oh... and ask him to explain his theory of "denpressure" to you.  That's if you're not afraid of cracking a rib or two LOL.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.

What does my south facing satellite tv dish on the south coast point at?  Receiving hundreds of tv channels.

definitely not pointing to a satellite.. because at 1000mph rotation of the Earth according to you dumb zombies, how in the world can your house dish pickup a constant signal? it cant!
TV signals can be beamed from different towers and other antennae they have... just look at HAARP technology... So just because you have a mini radar basically outside your house that detects certain frequencies/waves.. DOESN'T MEAN that its connected to some satellite signal..
Personal attacks. Please try to keep that in AR or CN.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Are you saying you did not support the us military in the 80s with the Iran-Iraq war? Secondly, are you blaming someone who was at best just entering school but more than likely a toddler or not even born yet for things he had no control over? Must be nice, sitting in that chair with all the hindsight everyone else's discoveries give you. Of course, you are safe. You can do and say as you wish, because someone else stepped over the line for you.

I'd make a "No true texan" argument, but you'd most likely agree with circular logic.

The MAJORITY of the World does not accept your twisted sick logic of fighting for so called freedom? wtf .. go sound like Bush on CNN or Fox. .not here

The MAJORITY of the World does not accept your twisted sick logic of fighting for so called freedom? wtf .. go sound like Bush on CNN or Fox. .not here

The US isn't free. far from it. But it is a lot more free than 'the MAJORITY of the World'. What does Bush, CNN, or FOX have to do with this debate?

kman

• Pastafarian
Texasguy, you are the worst kind of pretentious bore- the one who has no idea what they're talking about but is going to act outraged and condescending anyways. Seriously, back off and get off your high horse.
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST

The US isn't free. far from it. But it is a lot more free than 'the MAJORITY of the World'. What does Bush, CNN, or FOX have to do with this debate?

You state that the US is more 'free' compared to rest of the world.. according to who? you ? and the propaganda of we are better than them that was fed to you?

Well lets go by some FACTS that show the TRUE Reality of living in the United States
1. 3 million people or at least 1 % of the known population is IMPRISONED and ENSLAVED, most for just having decided to put a substance of THEIR choosing in THEIR OWN BODIES
2. Yet the same drugs that innocent people by the millions are jailed for and brutally raped, tortured, put in solitary confinement etc.. like Marijuana, Opium Plant, Cocaine, Meth, ARE ALL manufactured by APPROVED Pharmaceutical Companies. THC pills/Marijuana... Opiate Pain Pills/Opium Plant... Meth/Adderall... list goes on...So I guess its ok for CERTAIN people to consume or manufacture drugs but for the normal folks that means a life of imprisonment and fines
3. Adultery, and alcoholism are rampant and divorce rates are more than 50 %. Seems like a highly dysfunctional society to the rest of the world.
4. Children as young as 6 are arrested now.
5. Obesity and health problems such as cardiac arrest and cancer and arthritis ARE THE HIGEST in the US compared to countries in South America, Asia etc.
6. Only in this country to do people worship material goods such as blue ray players , Iphones and Xbos's at such an obsessive rate as proven by Black Friday. They are willing to KILL over it.
7. In The US.. even though millions are aware by now that 9/11 was staged and innocent people were killed in the hundreds in the demolitions of the twin towers, not even 10,000 people have the balls to gather around the White House and force a regime change as they do in MOST other countries. They take up arms, or protest. Yet in this country everyone is so drugged up and high on 'life' that fighting for true liberty or freedom and justice for ALL is not one of their important tasks.

This is one of the most corrupt societies to ever exist.. and the Lords wrath is fast approaching.. you can count on that. Continue living in your fantasy in which injustice , killings and evil is the norm.

kman

• Pastafarian
1. Drugs don't only effect the user. They effect the users friends and families, not to mention society. And these laws are meant to target dealers, not users. Additionally, you forget how a democracy works. We the people have decided to make these laws. If you disagree with them, go live in Somalia or somewhere.

2. Do you understand how medicine works?

3. Divorce, or being imprisoned and tortured for insulting the ruling family? I chose divorce.

4. Citation needed.

5. Being fat, or being malnourished? I chose fat.

6. The rest of the world is obsessed over this stuff too. They all want to be like us. They all want their own ipods, and videogames. Btw, bluerays aren't new or cool. You might want to get out of your house more.

7. Mmmhhhhmm.

They have been saying the rapture is coming for the last few thousand years. What makes you think the apocalypse is coming now?
The bible has a ridiculous amount of violence. The biblical god killed more people then Saddam.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council

You state that the US is more 'free' compared to rest of the world.. according to who? you ? and the propaganda of we are better than them that was fed to you?

Well lets go by some FACTS that show the TRUE Reality of living in the United States
1. 3 million people or at least 1 % of the known population is IMPRISONED and ENSLAVED, most for just having decided to put a substance of THEIR choosing in THEIR OWN BODIES
2. Yet the same drugs that innocent people by the millions are jailed for and brutally raped, tortured, put in solitary confinement etc.. like Marijuana, Opium Plant, Cocaine, Meth, ARE ALL manufactured by APPROVED Pharmaceutical Companies. THC pills/Marijuana... Opiate Pain Pills/Opium Plant... Meth/Adderall... list goes on...So I guess its ok for CERTAIN people to consume or manufacture drugs but for the normal folks that means a life of imprisonment and fines
3. Adultery, and alcoholism are rampant and divorce rates are more than 50 %. Seems like a highly dysfunctional society to the rest of the world.
5. Obesity and health problems such as cardiac arrest and cancer and arthritis ARE THE HIGEST in the US compared to countries in South America, Asia etc.
6. Only in this country to do people worship material goods such as blue ray players , Iphones and Xbos's at such an obsessive rate as proven by Black Friday. They are willing to KILL over it.
7. In The US.. even though millions are aware by now that 9/11 was staged and innocent people were killed in the hundreds in the demolitions of the twin towers, not even 10,000 people have the balls to gather around the White House and force a regime change as they do in MOST other countries. They take up arms, or protest. Yet in this country everyone is so drugged up and high on 'life' that fighting for true liberty or freedom and justice for ALL is not one of their important tasks.

This is one of the most corrupt societies to ever exist.. and the Lords wrath is fast approaching.. you can count on that. Continue living in your fantasy in which injustice , killings and evil is the norm.

I mean, everything you said was absolute horseshit, but number 7? Good lord, you're one of those nutjobs that believes the Twin Towers were a government conspiracy? It makes sense but also makes you a loon not worth talking to.

And tell us being one of the most corrupt/evil societies to ISIS when they are lining up hundreds of innocents to slaughter in the name of your god.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

1. Have you ever seen the long term effects of crack cocaine? Heroine? Meth? Look, you want to smoke pot, drink booze, I'm all for that. Free rights and all that shit. But LSD? Shrooms? No, no fucking way is that just another medicine to put in your body. And what is your point? You say they are imprisoned (I know what you mean there) or enslaved, I assume  you mean addicted? But you make the argument in the second half that most people who say legalize _____ (insert drug).  The fact that we have to mandate things like seatbelt use and helmet laws on a state-by-state basis reinforces the stupidity humans are capable of.
2. What prescription drugs contain cocaine ((benzoylmethylecgonine). Opiates are a good pain reliever but carry some risk of dependency.... not exactly news... meth in ADHD medicine dosages are 1/100th that of the average rock smoker, and those are ingested, not inhaled. amphetamines in adderall, same dosage difference but normally is ingested in both medicine and abuse.
3. Can't comment on the first two but the last one is attributable to women's rights and bad social stigmas...... what, you want to have sex with 9 different guys before you find the right one to be with? society calls you a whore for this. I call you intelligent. Try before you buy and all that.
5. I'm 6'1" and 265 lbs. Doctor says I am morbidly obese. I say I am happy. Sure I could stand to lose a few pounds for the purpose of health, but I am perfectly content as I am now.
6. I agree with you on part of this point. Materialism is kinda sad. Then again, if that offends you so, why do you own a technologically advanced device that can connect to the internet?
7. not touching that because I would need to consume everything in #2 to believe it.

Lastly, using the Bible to prove a point will get you laughed at here. However, if you wish to take your Bible as face value, please take a look at your clothes you are wearing right now. If any of those articles of clothing are not cut from the same cloth, the bible believes you should be put to death.  Leviticus 19:19
Remember from now on the difference between polyester, cotton, wool, and silk. Otherwise you would become a blasphemer.

The bible has a ridiculous amount of violence. The biblical god killed more people then Saddam, Stalin, and Hitler combined

Modified to more accurately portray the fact.

This thread was about the Open Sky Treaty which NONE of you basically but a few have commented on. I've seen so many videos of Weather Baloons more than 150,000 feet high .. showing clearly the Earth is Flat for hundreds of miles...when does this magical curve happen? Forget everything else.. but just use your own eyes to judge....and to anybody it is obvious that in those videos the Earth is FLAT. lol.. How stupid do you new world order shills feel after learning that you always believed in the fish eye lens images released by NASA showing a curved Earth? Even after you have been told the clear and obvious truth you deny.
You have free will to believe whatever in this life.. but be warned your false beliefs and buying all the lies and propaganda and than supporting unjust wars and killings .. well you will be judged for that in the hereafter

Satellites don't exist and the Earth  🌐again is proven to be Flat

It cannot be proven flat because it is round. There is not one shred of so called "evidence" for the flat earth that cannot be dismantled. It is almost embarassing.

?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Open_Skies
This treaty allows Russia and The US and other Nato Members to do inspections of each other by plane to ensure no one is preparing for an attack.
It was signed in 1992 and came into force in 2002. Each year there are dozens of surveillance flight by the US and Nato members over Russia and in return dozens by
Russia over Europe and the US.

Now if the Earth wasn't FLAT and was a GLOBE as many still believe and satellites of the highest technological capacity with lens that can supposedly even ready license plates...
and that number in the thousands supposedly .. well than why is it necessary to conduct aerial surveillance of each others territory? Why Not just rely on those awesome satellites If they truly are orbiting Earth? That would theoretically give the US 24/7 coverage over Russia. The Truth is the US or Russia cannot monitor each other 24/7 as they have fooled us into believing.

That is why another reason they launch satellites by the thousands because you ONLY get ONE SHOT to film, record over another countries territory while it flies by... Otherwise you would think that a few dozen satellites would be enough but these launches never seem to end.

You're odd farmer. Get the freak out of here.
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council

This just proves you are a troll. Next time up your troll game and don't necro your old threads that didn't give you enough troll kicks. It's obvious self gratification.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur