Why is 'Treaty On Open Skies' necessary if we have satellites. EARTH IS FLAT

• 54 Replies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Open_Skies
This treaty allows Russia and The US and other Nato Members to do inspections of each other by plane to ensure no one is preparing for an attack.
It was signed in 1992 and came into force in 2002. Each year there are dozens of surveillance flight by the US and Nato members over Russia and in return dozens by
Russia over Europe and the US.

Now if the Earth wasn't FLAT and was a GLOBE as many still believe and satellites of the highest technological capacity with lens that can supposedly even ready license plates...
and that number in the thousands supposedly .. well than why is it necessary to conduct aerial surveillance of each others territory? Why Not just rely on those awesome satellites If they truly are orbiting Earth? That would theoretically give the US 24/7 coverage over Russia. The Truth is the US or Russia cannot monitor each other 24/7 as they have fooled us into believing.

That is why another reason they launch satellites by the thousands because you ONLY get ONE SHOT to film, record over another countries territory while it flies by... Otherwise you would think that a few dozen satellites would be enough but these launches never seem to end.

So the fact that something more than satellite surveillance is desired means that satellites don't exist?  Strange argument.  Just because I want gravy with my mashed potatoes doesn't mean I don't have potatoes.  Sure, I could survive with just the potatoes, it does not mean I'm just trying to scam some gravy. 

Its taken you somewhere between 13 and 20 years to wonder why?
You are truly a flat earth genius in the making

kman

• Pastafarian
If these powerful nations were in a massive conspiracy together, they probably wouldn't be as suspicious of each other, and wouldn't feel the need to constantly monitor each other.
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
So the fact that something more than satellite surveillance is desired means that satellites don't exist?  Strange argument.  Just because I want gravy with my mashed potatoes doesn't mean I don't have potatoes.  Sure, I could survive with just the potatoes, it does not mean I'm just trying to scam some gravy.

This is literally al I could think of after reading your post.

But seriously yeah. Just because we have a better tech means we want to limit ourselves to it. More than likely this was done to allow drone flights. Which can be armed.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

ausGeoff

Now if the Earth wasn't FLAT and was a GLOBE as many still believe and satellites of the highest technological capacity with lens that can supposedly even ready license plates...

People accepting spherical earth = approximately 7,000,000,000
People believing in a flat earth = approximately 500

Scientists accepting spherical earth = approximately 6,000,000
Scientists believing in a flat earth = zero

Now if the Earth wasn't FLAT and was a GLOBE as many still believe

As many still believe? You mean about 99.9999% of the worlds population. I would estimate there are less than 100 people in the whole world who genuinely believe the Earth is flat. Most of them are probably in institutions being well looked after.

This treaty allows Russia and The US and other Nato Members to do inspections of each other by plane to ensure no one is preparing for an attack.
It was signed in 1992 and came into force in 2002. Each year there are dozens of surveillance flight by the US and Nato members over Russia and in return dozens by

and that number in the thousands supposedly .. well than why is it necessary to conduct aerial surveillance of each others territory? Why Not just rely on those awesome satellites If they truly are orbiting Earth? That would theoretically give the US 24/7 coverage over Russia. The Truth is the US or Russia cannot monitor each other 24/7 as they have fooled us into believing.

That is why another reason they launch satellites by the thousands because you ONLY get ONE SHOT to film, record over another countries territory while it flies by... Otherwise you would think that a few dozen satellites would be enough but these launches never seem to end.

This is a relatively simply two part answer.

1. Satellites can be easily tracked, which is why every satellite photo of area 51 is barren and empty. Put the test subjects, test aircraft, or UFO's away (beliefs dependent) when someone is peeking. Note the ISS has a contantly mapped route that oddly matches up perfectly with its on board footage. While some planes can also be tracked, recon planes are usually radar invisable. They are much faster en route to a specific location, as the current air speed record for a manned flight is still held by the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird Long Range Reconnaisance plane. This plane can be airborne, undetectable by radar, and over your head from 4,000 miles away in under 2 hours. The absolute top speed of a SR-71 is still classified.

2. Clouds. They block direct photography, but less so infrared and alternative imaging. It is worth mentioning the alternative imaging isn't so good at telling the difference between a tailgate party and a large pack of T-90s/ Abrams.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
The simple answer to the OP is, there are no satellites. They don't exist. The treaty stuff is for our benefit, as in, it keeps us nice and scared - on edge about the possibility that human beings - much like ourselves would launch nuclear missiles at each other, which are also a ruse.

There's no world military might. It's nonsense. They're all in it together. It's all run as one but segmented.
We are being sold a constant on going lie and we simply buy into it all, because - let's face it - how in the hell can we know any different. It's a need to know business with all of this stuff and we don't need to know.
All we need to know, is how to be fearful and simple plod along like we always do = head in the grass and graze away.

The simple answer to the OP is, there are no satellites. They don't exist. The treaty stuff is for our benefit, as in, it keeps us nice and scared - on edge about the possibility that human beings - much like ourselves would launch nuclear missiles at each other, which are also a ruse.

There's no world military might. It's nonsense. They're all in it together. It's all run as one but segmented.
We are being sold a constant on going lie and we simply buy into it all, because - let's face it - how in the hell can we know any different. It's a need to know business with all of this stuff and we don't need to know.
All we need to know, is how to be fearful and simple plod along like we always do = head in the grass and graze away.
What does my south facing satellite tv dish on the south coast point at?  Receiving hundreds of tv channels.

The world does not have to be flat for the second paragraph to be true.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist

Maybe not but the crux of it all leads to one simple answer. We are told so many lies on every level, including what our Earth is.

Maybe not but the crux of it all leads to one simple answer. We are told so many lies on every level, including what our Earth is.
Most of the lies are coming right out of forums like this.  It is the denial of science and objective reality that creates fertile ground for lies.  You are creating the problem you despise, one can only surmise that you despise yourself.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist

Most of the lies are coming right out of forums like this.  It is the denial of science and objective reality that creates fertile ground for lies.  You are creating the problem you despise, one can only surmise that you despise yourself.
Well, I wouldn't worry about it. You just stick to your thoughts and I'll stick to mine.

Well, I wouldn't worry about it. You just stick to your thoughts and I'll stick to mine.
Then you should stay clear of the debate forum.  Stick to the 'Flat Earth Believers' forum.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist

Then you should stay clear of the debate forum.  Stick to the 'Flat Earth Believers' forum.
I decide what I type and I decide where. I'm sure you understand this. Now let's not get into a tit for tat, it's something none of us can win and it does become tedious. Let's leave it at that.

I decide what I type and I decide where. I'm sure you understand this. Now let's not get into a tit for tat, it's something none of us can win and it does become tedious. Let's leave it at that.
As long as I get the last word.

But seriously yeah. Just because we have a better tech means we want to limit ourselves to it. More than likely this was done to allow drone flights. Which can be armed.

Is that Saul Of The Mole Men?
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council

Is that Saul Of The Mole Men?

Its Weird Al Yankovic from his movie UHF. Spoof of a scene from the Spielberg movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

I haven't seen it since high school but I loved it.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

What does my south facing satellite tv dish on the south coast point at?  Receiving hundreds of tv channels.

definitely not pointing to a satellite.. because at 1000mph rotation of the Earth according to you dumb zombies, how in the world can your house dish pickup a constant signal? it cant!
TV signals can be beamed from different towers and other antennae they have... just look at HAARP technology... So just because you have a mini radar basically outside your house that detects certain frequencies/waves.. DOESN'T MEAN that its connected to some satellite signal..

fact of the matter is they wouldn't need to go through the cumbersome process of using planes to patrol each others skies if they truly had 24/7 orbiting satellites.
Under the terms of the treaty, only a few dozen inspection flights are allowed per year... Why go through those few flights if you have superb 24/7 satellites ?
Your scientiest can go to the moon and mars and all the other fake bs but your gonna use clouds blocking the view as an excuse?? Ya there is infrared satellites now and all kinds of others.

As for the Mars rover.. you noticed how they never showed a real life testing of the supposed 'boosters' that helped land the rover on its own from a few hundred feet in the air after the parachute deployed which itself is also not possible on Mars since its atmosphere according to NASA themselves is less than 1% of Earths yet somehow the parachute floats the rover perfectly without any resistance or air lmao.. ya sure

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
fact of the matter is they wouldn't need to go through the cumbersome process of using planes to patrol each others skies if they truly had 24/7 orbiting satellites.
Under the terms of the treaty, only a few dozen inspection flights are allowed per year... Why go through those few flights if you have superb 24/7 satellites ?
Your scientiest can go to the moon and mars and all the other fake bs but your gonna use clouds blocking the view as an excuse?? Ya there is infrared satellites now and all kinds of others.

As for the Mars rover.. you noticed how they never showed a real life testing of the supposed 'boosters' that helped land the rover on its own from a few hundred feet in the air after the parachute deployed which itself is also not possible on Mars since its atmosphere according to NASA themselves is less than 1% of Earths yet somehow the parachute floats the rover perfectly without any resistance or air lmao.. ya sure
It's good to be switched on isn't it. Don't you find it odd that all of tehse so called smart people on here can't figure out the stupiditiy of what they buy into?

I sit and shake my head. I mean, I know there are shills on here but not all of them, so that brings into question the brains of these people.
Simple sheep or simple google perusers that like to think they're smart but are as dumb as hell.
They pretend to know science and yet, just the parachute scenario you mentioned is enough to scupper the whole mars bullshit. Just that one thing among many, yet somehow these people try to make out that the parachute works just fine and yet cream their pants over Felix Baumgartner supposedly free falling for 128,000 feet in a near vacuum and going into a spin due to it being a near vacuum. What makes him spin?...there's no air resistance, supposedly, so there's nothing to make him spin.

I mean, I could go on but the simple thing is, these people just sit and make up reasons for why we're wrong and they're right. It's truly laughable.

Mikey T.

definitely not pointing to a satellite.. because at 1000mph rotation of the Earth according to you dumb zombies, how in the world can your house dish pickup a constant signal? it cant!
TV signals can be beamed from different towers and other antennae they have... just look at HAARP technology... So just because you have a mini radar basically outside your house that detects certain frequencies/waves.. DOESN'T MEAN that its connected to some satellite signal..

There is this little thing we call geosynchronous orbit.  Ill try to explain it to you.  The satellites in this orbit are above the equator and are orbiting in the same direction as the Earth is turning. 
Fun fact; this type of orbit is actually an object that has momentum in one direction but gravity is causing it to fall towards the Earth.   The momentum in the direction of the Earth's rotation is fast enough to match the rotation and this coupled with the falling causes the object in orbit to travel in a circle around the Earth while remaining stationary to your point of view to the ground.

Also If you have a Sat TV dish and you can get to it safely, try this: 
Take a pillow or board like 2 ft by 2 ft (easier to hold)  place it on one side of the dish, not in front of the reflector, get someone to see if it is still working.  repeat for the other side.  Then take the board and place it in front of the feed horn assembly to where the top of the board is no more than 4 inches above the feed horn.  now check your signal again, then start raising it until it kills your signal.  try from above it also until you can visualize where the signal is coming from.  In the Southern United States the signal is coming in at around 55 to 60 degrees, your dish would be set somewhere at 40 degrees so that the line of sight signal would bounce off the reflector and hit the feed horn.  The reflector is concave to maximize the signal after the bounce.  The old style signal is Ku band newer styles are in the Ka band.  These are both microwave signals that are direct, line of sight style signals that are high frequency to carry the most data possible but do not propagate through obstacles, even heavy rain can block it.  Depending on your setup, you are most likely picking up on multiple sat locations so your open sky viewing angle will be a bit wider than a single sat. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist

There is this little thing we call geosynchronous orbit.  Ill try to explain it to you.  The satellites in this orbit are above the equator and are orbiting in the same direction as the Earth is turning. 
Fun fact; this type of orbit is actually an object that has momentum in one direction but gravity is causing it to fall towards the Earth.   The momentum in the direction of the Earth's rotation is fast enough to match the rotation and this coupled with the falling causes the object in orbit to travel in a circle around the Earth while remaining stationary to your point of view to the ground.

Take a pillow or board like 2 ft by 2 ft (easier to hold)  place it on one side of the dish, not in front of the reflector, get someone to see if it is still working.  repeat for the other side.  Then take the board and place it in front of the feed horn assembly to where the top of the board is no more than 4 inches above the feed horn.  now check your signal again, then start raising it until it kills your signal.  try from above it also until you can visualize where the signal is coming from.  In the Southern United States the signal is coming in at around 55 to 60 degrees, your dish would be set somewhere at 40 degrees so that the line of sight signal would bounce off the reflector and hit the feed horn.  The reflector is concave to maximize the signal after the bounce.  The old style signal is Ku band newer styles are in the Ka band.  These are both microwave signals that are direct, line of sight style signals that are high frequency to carry the most data possible but do not propagate through obstacles, even heavy rain can block it.  Depending on your setup, you are most likely picking up on multiple sat locations so your open sky viewing angle will be a bit wider than a single sat.
If you seriously think that a satellite can be sent up and positioned in exact geo sync with Earth at the exact spin speed, you're deluded.

The satellites are simply transmitters. Why do you think they build them so tall. Have a word with yourself.

If you seriously think that a satellite can be sent up and positioned in exact geo sync with Earth at the exact spin speed, you're deluded.

The satellites are simply transmitters. Why do you think they build them so tall. Have a word with yourself.
Where are these transmitters, please link to a list.

Where are these towers?  Measure the angle of different dishes pointing at the same satellite and work out its location.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit

That's a good point! Bravo!

Some more food for thought:

Articles of the Antarctic Treaty

Article 1 The area to be used for peaceful purposes only; military activity, such as weapons testing, is prohibited but military personnel and equipment may be used for scientific research or any other peaceful purpose;
    Article 2 Freedom of scientific investigations and cooperation shall continue;
    Article 3 Free exchange of information and personnel in cooperation with the United Nations and other international agencies;
    Article 4 The treaty does not recognize, dispute, nor establish territorial sovereignty claims; no new claims shall be asserted while the treaty is in force;
    Article 5 The treaty prohibits nuclear explosions or disposal of radioactive wastes;
    Article 6 Includes under the treaty all land and ice shelves but not the surrounding waters south of 60 degrees 00 minutes south;
    Article 7 Treaty-state observers have free access, including aerial observation, to any area and may inspect all stations, installations, and equipment; advance notice of all activities and of the introduction of military personnel must be given;
    Article 8 Allows for good jurisdiction over observers and scientists by their own states;
    Article 9 Frequent consultative meetings take place among member nations;
    Article 10 All treaty states will discourage activities by any country in Antarctica that are contrary to the treaty;
    Article 11 All disputes to be settled peacefully by the parties concerned or, ultimately, by the International Court of Justice;
    Articles 12, 13, 14 Deal with upholding, interpreting, and amending the treaty among involved nations.

The main objective of the ATS is to ensure in the interests of all humankind that Antarctica shall continue forever to be used exclusively for peaceful purposes and shall not become the scene or object of international discord. Pursuant to Article 1, the treaty forbids any measures of a military nature, but not the presence of military personnel or equipment for the purposes of scientific research. Read more : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

WHAT MAKES ANTARCTICA SO UNIQUE???

The answer is here : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

I would say that we have already reached the point when i can say this : If anyone still believes that the Earth is round, he either must be completely out of his mind, or he must be a professional NASA shill!!! There isn't an option in between!!!
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

Mikey T.

So I'm deluded because what I learned about gravity and orbits perfectly coincided with what my job was when I was installing Satellite antenna?  Also what are you talking about with the tall statement?   I can put a Sat dish on the ground as long as the view towards the Satellite is unobstructed, done it many times.  Old school UHF/VHF terrestrial systems used to be tall at your house, and Cell phone and radio towers are tall because they are terrestrial based systems and want the most coverage.  Basically different type of signal anyway, those are lower frequency which means they can propagate through things but they carry much less data over them.  If you require someone to explain how frequency works in communications, by all means let me know and I can try to explain it to you, but you have to promise to not jump to the "oh your deluded" defense.

Actually yes I do 100% believe in geosynchronous orbit, simply because I had multiple years of actually having to know where to point an antenna, knowing if it would clear obstructions like trees, all while performing a service for a customer who expected that his/her TV or Internet service would remain uninterrupted as much as possible.  Also, the sat in orbit is more like a reflector of sorts, they direct the signal to the sat which receives it and then transmits it down in such a way as it covers (called spot beam) the customer area, in my case DirecTV, Dish Network, WildBlue, Hughesnet, Globesat, Voom, Primestar.  The last few are no longer operational and have been bought out by the DirecTV or Dish.  These are based in the United States, there are many different regions around the world with their own systems. 

So Im deluded to actually believe what I see and put into practice for several years?  It only works if there is something in geosync orbit.  I have done many "experiments" with these types of antenna over the years, Ive put many in places where the opening to the sky is the only opening you have so I could hide the thing on a customers house.  The height at which you mount it has absolutely zero affect on their signal strength other than a possible tree overhanging the position.  Most are on top of houses because its either easier than putting it on a pole, large trees are to the south, or you can hide the dish to make the customer happy.

Thanks SCEPTAMATIC... I am truly glad to see that there still are people like you with an open mind.. simple as that. All we our saying is to QUESTION EVERYTHING... that simple human instinct .. called curiosity seems to have been overshadowed by so called better than thou attitude.. no one regardless of where they studied or how much they paid to read a textbook lol or whatever.. is above or below another human being...EVERYONE has the RIGHT to QUESTION... and BELIEVE in what THEY want. So next time your being fed lies about us going to Mars with no atmosphere for the parachute to work, or to the moon which cant be done since there is a huge layer of ice dome preventing travel....or that the Shuttle really did end up in space when it doesn't ever go straight up it immediately turns its launch into a curve......wonder why........or next time your told that the World Trade Center was brought down by imaginary planes hitting it when clearly it was a controlled demolition... or next time when you are told somehow your corrupt way of life in the West is the reason terrorists are out to get you.....or when Uncle Satan has the most notorious and evil weapons ever invented...but poor Iraq needs to be bombarded to ruins without barely anyone raising a cry in the West.....well at least for NEXT TIME.. TRY  to THINK for YOURSELF. thank you!

Thanks SCEPTAMATIC... I am truly glad to see that there still are people like you with an open mind.. simple as that. All we our saying is to QUESTION EVERYTHING... that simple human instinct .. called curiosity seems to have been overshadowed by so called better than thou attitude.. no one regardless of where they studied or how much they paid to read a textbook lol or whatever.. is above or below another human being...EVERYONE has the RIGHT to QUESTION... and BELIEVE in what THEY want. So next time your being fed lies about us going to Mars with no atmosphere for the parachute to work, or to the moon which cant be done since there is a huge layer of ice dome preventing travel....or that the Shuttle really did end up in space when it doesn't ever go straight up it immediately turns its launch into a curve......wonder why........or next time your told that the World Trade Center was brought down by imaginary planes hitting it when clearly it was a controlled demolition... or next time when you are told somehow your corrupt way of life in the West is the reason terrorists are out to get you.....or when Uncle Satan has the most notorious and evil weapons ever invented...but poor Iraq needs to be bombarded to ruins without barely anyone raising a cry in the West.....well at least for NEXT TIME.. TRY  to THINK for YOURSELF. thank you!
QUESTION EVERYTHING == KNOW NOTHING.
Wouldn't you have to question FET as well?  How can you accept FET blindly and reject everything else?  You argue that it is not A, it is B.  Why B?  Why not C?  You say we are fed lies, but you are feeding us truth?  You are no less human that they are!  Question away, but you will be lost in the wilderness if you don't listen to the answer.