Funniest stuff conspiracy theorists believe

• 19 Replies
Funniest stuff conspiracy theorists believe
« on: February 16, 2015, 03:30:16 PM »
In 1967, Thomas Baron, a NASA critic, was murdered...

BY A TRAIN!
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

macrohard

• IQ over 180
Re: Funniest stuff conspiracy theorists believe
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 04:23:25 PM »
I was expecting something along the lines of armed wall guards, alien technology, or brain wash pills.

Was disappointed.  A man's death isn't funny.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 06:00:34 PM »
I was expecting something along the lines of armed wall guards, alien technology, or brain wash pills.

It can be, I mean come on, almost 130,000 people die a day. There has to be at least one funny one in there.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 07:55:18 PM »
Here's a good documentary completely demolishing "History" Channel's Ancient Aliens claim by claim.

It's mostly strawmans, false dilemmas, and complete lies.
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 09:18:09 PM »
Here's a good documentary completely demolishing "History" Channel's Ancient Aliens claim by claim.

You say here's, but I don't see it.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 12:36:04 AM »

Really?  It's the silly belief you are meant to laugh at, not the man's death.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

ausGeoff

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 07:33:40 AM »

Lighten up.  Funny = peculiar.  Not funny = ha ha.    :D

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 07:36:59 AM »

You say here's, but I don't see it.

Woops, here we go.
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 02:09:45 AM »

BY A TRAIN!
You seem to be making out that the train itself murdered the critic. How about explaining how he was killed by that train. You know: like, was he walking along a rail track? was his car caught on a level crossing. You know: things like that.

Trying to make out that a train ws stalking him, then pounced on him and strangled him with a choo choo cord.  ;D

?

BJ1234

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 06:46:56 AM »

BY A TRAIN!
You seem to be making out that the train itself murdered the critic. How about explaining how he was killed by that train. You know: like, was he walking along a rail track? was his car caught on a level crossing. You know: things like that.

Trying to make out that a train ws stalking him, then pounced on him and strangled him with a choo choo cord.  ;D
Well, his car was struck by a train.  Killed his wife and stepdaughter also. 
Are you implying that because it happened at a crossing, foul play was involved?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 06:48:55 AM »

BY A TRAIN!

Are you implying that because it happened at a crossing, foul play was involved?
Do you think it's possible?

?

BJ1234

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2015, 07:26:58 AM »

BY A TRAIN!

I know that just because his car was hit by a train it does not point towards foul play.

ausGeoff

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 10:23:13 AM »

It never cease to amuse me—or amaze me—how often obvious irony or paradox goes right over sceptimatic's head LOL.  I've never come across such a non-lateral thinker [sic] on all my years spent on forums.  He reads absolutely  everything from a solely literal viewpoint.

And what makes it even funnier is that nine times out of ten, he totally misses the basic thrust of the comment.

Keep up the good work sceptimatic—we all enjoy a good laugh at someone else's expense.    ;D

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 01:18:10 PM »

BY A TRAIN!

NASA had a motive to get rid of him.  When his car was struck by a train, Baron had already testified before congress the week before about NASA's fraud and was within days of releasing a detailed report.  The report mysteriously disappeared after his death and was never seen again.  Does this not sound fishy to any of you? 

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2015, 01:25:58 PM »

BY A TRAIN!

NASA had a motive to get rid of him.  When his car was struck by a train, Baron had already testified before congress the week before about NASA's fraud and was within days of releasing a detailed report.  The report mysteriously disappeared after his death and was never seen again.  Does this not sound fishy to any of you?

His report was already leaked to the public when he died and it wasn't that NASA was a fraud, it was that NASA was not following safety protocols, which he felt lead to the deaths of the Apollo 1 fire.

Close though.

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2015, 03:49:22 AM »
Also imagine planning a train murder. nasa is so good!
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

ausGeoff

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2015, 05:44:36 AM »
Also imagine planning a train murder. nasa is so good!

You need to aware that the train was later charged with involuntary homicide and was sentenced to 15 years in jail.  He successfully appealed it and was acquitted as, according to his defense lawyer, his client had simply gone off the rails momentarily, and it wouldn't happen again.

EDIT:  autocorrect glitch, grrr...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 07:49:36 AM by ausGeoff »

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2015, 06:50:11 AM »

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2015, 06:55:00 AM »
And apparently this is CN now. Hello, jroa? Pongo?
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2015, 06:58:11 AM »
I personally like when they have two contradictory conspiracies going at once.
Such as space travel is impossible, and alien abductions still happening.