What is your price?

• 26 Replies
What is your price?
« on: February 08, 2015, 09:11:47 AM »
How much would it cost to buy out an FEer?  Would it take money, fame, power, fear?  It seems like FEers would be a prime target for the RET hush money, has an FEer ever been approached about taking some money to keep quiet? 

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
Re: What is your price?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 09:55:45 AM »
I'll pretend to be a fer and then take 175,000 to be hushed.

I'm a cheap date. Just wanna pay off the mortgage. :p
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 11:01:34 AM »
If the conspirators pay billions of dollars a year to astronomers, map makers, airline pilots and other to keep quiet about the true shape of the Earth, why do they let Sceptimatic, jroa and the other flat earthers on this forum speak? Why don't the conspirators silence them or pay them off like they do with everyone else?  Why don't they shut down this forum? Given that they apparently control just about everything that happens in this world, shutting down this forum would be a piece of cake.
Sceptimatic is a proven liar - he claims to have authored several books but won't reveal their names.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 11:56:03 AM »
Well, "They" need to keep up the impression that people have free will.  Therefore, they let a select few intellectuals, you know the ones smart enough to see through the ruse, tell the complete truth.  However, their views will be seen as drivel since they are going against MainstreamTM science. ::)

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 03:22:48 PM »
It would take a lot to make my lie about something like that, so I would have go be forced into by fear and intimidation.  I think it is easy to underestimate how hard it would be to pay someone to lie about something like this.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 01:05:44 AM »
If the conspirators pay billions of dollars a year to astronomers, map makers, airline pilots and other to keep quiet about the true shape of the Earth, why do they let Sceptimatic, jroa and the other flat earthers on this forum speak? Why don't the conspirators silence them or pay them off like they do with everyone else?  Why don't they shut down this forum? Given that they apparently control just about everything that happens in this world, shutting down this forum would be a piece of cake.
Forums like these keep them happy because people like you come on and muddy the waters. There are more of you than us. Why?
Why would a supposed normal everyday person come here to simply try and ridicule the flat Earth and proclaim to be scientists knowing everything whilst thinking people who believe a flat Earth are imbeciles or simply bat shit crazies?
You would rationally expect people like that to frequent a scientific forum where they cater for your whim for the stuff you love to talk about...yet here you all are trying your best to sit and shout" oh what a retard, flat Earth is nonsense."

The only possible reasons could be, either you're a shill of sorts and are put here to make sure flat Earth theorists are cast off as nutters to people viewing, or you are here due to boredom and find that you enjoy ridiculing people who don't follow the indoctrinated masses, which would make you a complete and utter loner type nut job yourself.

Or, you're here because you actually see a lot of stuff that makes sense and it's peaking your interest, yet you dare not admit it for fear of being targeted by the very people you stood behind, or with.

My guess is that most of you are in this last category.
Those who pass by and sling in a few dozen posts, never to be seen again, at least in that name, are your fly by night posters just believing that a few posts will destroy the confidence of posters believing in a flat Earth.

It's those with thousands of posts that are still arguing a globe that are suspect.
Let's put it this way. You will get a lot more global thinkers turn to Flat than you ever will of reconverting flat to a globe.
Once you see the globe bullshit for what it is, it's impossible to go back, unless you are weak and feel it's best to be part of the masses so you can feel liked.

The people of this site are made of tougher stuff than you people can break down.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 01:08:22 AM by sceptimatic »

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 03:05:31 AM »
The people of this site are made of tougher stuff than you people can break down.
Lol, nobody gives a fuck about this site - you live in a fantasy world where you are some kind of idiotic freedom fighter.

I bet you like to put one of those Guy Fawkes' masks on and jump around your bedroom pretending you are in V for Vendetta.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 04:37:46 AM »
I would do it for 100k.  I am a lowlife wannabe shill.  You could probably talk me down too. 

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 04:59:53 AM »
I'm much cheaper and will go flat earth for a £5.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

ausGeoff

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2015, 10:19:37 AM »
Or, you're here because you actually see a lot of stuff that makes sense and it's peaking your interest, yet you dare not admit it for fear of being targeted by the very people you stood behind, or with.

Ironically, since I've been here, I've actually learned even more about astrophysics and cosmology, and  geophysics, astronomy etc than I previously knew;

For that alone, I guess I should be thanking the members of the FES no matter how bizarre it sounds.  That I've encountered so many loony tunes notions here has encouraged me to check and recheck a lot of my knowledge base to ensure that what I'm quoting or citing is in fact unimpeachable.  And thanks to several other round earthers here, I've discovered things about our universe that I was totally unaware of.

I also enjoy a meaningful debate that raises genuine questions that need addressing by both parties, and thankfully quite a few flat earthers certainly provide that.  Having said that, of course, there is the hard-core of flat earthers who just don't have the intellectual capabilities or the nous to engage in any purposeful debate.  And I'm sure we all know whom I'm talking about LOL.

And I'd have to admit that "yes" sceptimatic:  this site has piqued my interest.    :)

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 10:23:08 AM »

Ironically, since I've been here, I've actually learned even more about astrophysics and cosmology, and  geophysics, astronomy etc than I previously knew;

For that alone, I guess I should be thanking the members of the FES no matter how bizarre it sounds.  That I've encountered so many loony tunes notions here has encouraged me to check and recheck a lot of my knowledge base to ensure that what I'm quoting or citing is in fact unimpeachable.  And thanks to several other round earthers here, I've discovered things about our universe that I was totally unaware of.

I also enjoy a meaningful debate that raises genuine questions that need addressing by both parties, and thankfully quite a few flat earthers certainly provide that.  Having said that, of course, there is the hard-core of flat earthers who just don't have the intellectual capabilities or the nous to engage in any purposeful debate.  And I'm sure we all know whom I'm talking about LOL.

And I'd have to admit that "yes" sceptimatic:  this site has piqued my interest.    :)
Yep I agree, I bet it has helped you. It's helped you because you've had to look up a lot of stuff to copy and paste to try and hammer down the flat Earth theory. This topic is about people like you. So how much did it take for you to spend your time shilling the forum?

ausGeoff

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2015, 11:32:50 AM »
Having said that, of course, there is the hard-core of flat earthers who just don't have the intellectual capabilities or the nous to engage in any purposeful debate.  And I'm sure we all know whom I'm talking about LOL.
Yep I agree, I bet it has helped you. It's helped you because you've had to look up a lot of stuff to copy and paste to try and hammer down the flat Earth theory. This topic is about people like you. So how much did it take for you to spend your time shilling the forum?

LOL... and right on cue too!

You obviously missed my little rider about intellectual capabilities—or the lack thereof of some flat earthers.

But I thank you sceptimatic for more than adequately illustrating that point.  Well done!    ;D

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2015, 11:34:29 AM »
What it would take to keep me quiet is either a good reason to lie about the shape of the Earth that somehow contributes to the greater good or threats of harming other people if I don't comply.

By the way scepti, I too have learned a lot about RET being on this forum asociating with people like Dephelis and doing RET math, experiments, and research.  I have been forced to verify all sorts of things that I never verified before, and the fact that I am still a round earther should say something about my results.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

th3rm0m3t3r0

• At least 3 words, please.
  • It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2015, 11:54:20 AM »
I'm much cheaper and will go flat earth for a £5.
Did someone give you £4 to argue round or something?

I don't profess to be correct.
Quote from: sceptimatic
I am correct.

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2015, 05:08:41 PM »
Forums like these keep them happy because people like you come on and muddy the waters. There are more of you than us. Why?
Why would a supposed normal everyday person come here to simply try and ridicule the flat Earth and proclaim to be scientists knowing everything whilst thinking people who believe a flat Earth are imbeciles or simply bat shit crazies?
You would rationally expect people like that to frequent a scientific forum where they cater for your whim for the stuff you love to talk about...yet here you all are trying your best to sit and shout" oh what a retard, flat Earth is nonsense."

The only possible reasons could be, either you're a shill of sorts and are put here to make sure flat Earth theorists are cast off as nutters to people viewing, or you are here due to boredom and find that you enjoy ridiculing people who don't follow the indoctrinated masses, which would make you a complete and utter loner type nut job yourself.

Those who pass by and sling in a few dozen posts, never to be seen again, at least in that name, are your fly by night posters just believing that a few posts will destroy the confidence of posters believing in a flat Earth.

It's those with thousands of posts that are still arguing a globe that are suspect.
Let's put it this way. You will get a lot more global thinkers turn to Flat than you ever will of reconverting flat to a globe.
Once you see the globe bullshit for what it is, it's impossible to go back, unless you are weak and feel it's best to be part of the masses so you can feel liked.

I am here to see if there is any hope to bring light to the most hard headed of science deniers.  FET is the base of the iceberg that denies science and reality and the ignorance spreads like a cancer.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2015, 05:17:04 PM »
How much would it cost to buy out an FEer?  Would it take money, fame, power, fear?  It seems like FEers would be a prime target for the RET hush money, has an FEer ever been approached about taking some money to keep quiet?

The Flat Earth Society plays an important role in the conspiricy. They use it to point at us and say, "look at those loons."  That being said, I'd totally sell out and I'd probably do it for a shamefully low amount.

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2015, 05:21:06 PM »

The Flat Earth Society plays an important role in the conspiricy. They use it to point at us and say, "look at those loons."  That being said, I'd totally sell out and I'd probably do it for a shamefully low amount.
How much would it cost for just a week?  You just have to renounce on the forum once a day for a week, then you can recant after the time is up.  Say, $20?

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2015, 06:49:50 PM »
$20 is a tempting amount to pretend to be a round-earther... My only reservation is that I feel like this would be the kind of thing that would haunt me for years with people quoting it and linking it in their profiles. Like the time I made a joke about lunar bats and here we are over four years later it's in someone's sig.

If you are simply trying to gauge my standards, the yes, I would pretend to be a round-earther for a week for $20. However, I fear I would be feeling the effects of it for years. One time Thork posted that he was a round-earther and people hounded him about for years and years.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2015, 02:58:50 AM »
What it would take to keep me quiet is either a good reason to lie about the shape of the Earth that somehow contributes to the greater good or threats of harming other people if I don't comply.

By the way scepti, I too have learned a lot about RET being on this forum asociating with people like Dephelis and doing RET math, experiments, and research.  I have been forced to verify all sorts of things that I never verified before, and the fact that I am still a round earther should say something about my results.
It does indeed. It describes the topic about what it will take in price for you to do this. What happens when they ask you to take a massive pay cut?
 ;)

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2015, 03:00:11 AM »

I am here to see if there is any hope to bring light to the most hard headed of science deniers.  FET is the base of the iceberg that denies science and reality and the ignorance spreads like a cancer.
Now that you can see that all your hopes are and will be dashed, try and get on the higher payroll and put more effort in.

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2015, 07:02:52 AM »

Now that you can see that all your hopes are and will be dashed, try and get on the higher payroll and put more effort in.
I will hammer against the rock until it yields.  It may look like nothing is happening, but all the sudden there will be a crack and the ignorance will fall away.

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2015, 07:05:31 AM »
...and inside you will find a big steaming turd

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2015, 07:09:09 AM »
...and inside you will find a big steaming turd

Watch the low content posts.

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2015, 11:22:58 PM »
Lol, nobody gives a fuck about this site - you live in a fantasy world where you are some kind of idiotic freedom fighter.

I bet you like to put one of those Guy Fawkes' masks on and jump around your bedroom pretending you are in V for Vendetta.

Hmm, good point you raise about Guy Fawkes' masks. We do not like to be associated with those masks, because, in case you're not aware, anonymous is legion and anonymous is shills ("We are Anonymous. We are Legion.", right out of the bible: "My name is Legion, because there are many of us."). Just read their press releases and you will understand.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 11:31:19 PM by acenci »

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 12:22:12 AM »

I agree of everything!

ausGeoff

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2015, 06:51:51 AM »
I agree of everything!

As you agree with everything sceptimatic has said here, maybe you'd like to answer a couple of questions for me...

Are you of the opinion that the earth is possibly flat, or probably spherical?  And of the 6,000,000 scientists estimated to be in the world, can you please name six who accept that the earth is flat rather than spherical?

macrohard

• IQ over 180
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2015, 07:41:50 AM »
I agree of everything!

As you agree with everything sceptimatic has said here, maybe you'd like to answer a couple of questions for me...

Are you of the opinion that the earth is possibly flat, or probably spherical?  And of the 6,000,000 scientists estimated to be in the world, can you please name six who accept that the earth is flat rather than spherical?

You bring this up every single thread.  Cut it out.  FE clearly rejects science so having scientists that support it is irrelevant.  There is an extreme amount of evidence supporting RE.  Repeatedly bringing up the "we outnumber you" argument makes us look bad.