"evolutionists" get chewed up and SPAT out by Intelligent Design heavy-weghts!

• 148 Replies
?

st james

• a sinner saved by grace

how much have you falsely extorted today with yr Holocaust fairy tale, eh?)

Have you always been a nazi or did you become one when you got "saved"?

were you born a gullible fool or did you just 'acquire' that trait from watching too much HymieWood and Televitz, eh?  ???
nisi Dominus frustra

I think I've reported about 15 posts by now.

?

st james

Orthodox Judaism recognises Jews who were born to Jewish mothers or who converted halachically (according to Jewish Law), as does Conservative Judaism. Reform Judaism recognises Jews born to Jewish fathers or who were converted non-halachically as well.

"reform judaism".....are such 'converts' even recognised in Israel?
(or by the majority of jews any-where?)
doesn't Orthodox Judaism "call the shots" there?
tell the TRUTH now!
nisi Dominus frustra

?

st james

I think I've reported about 15 posts by now.

so?
what do you want?
a medal......or.....a chest to pin it on, eh, jew-boy?
nisi Dominus frustra

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale

were you born a gullible fool or did you just 'acquire' that trait from watching too much HymieWood and Televitz, eh?  ???

What is HymieWoods and Televitz? So when did you become a nazi then?  ???

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council

His attempt to be a creative racist.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

?

st james

You really are as stupid as you look

how would you know what i look like?
nisi Dominus frustra

The State recognises it, yes. The Religious Establishment is a different matter. The two do not always agree. The State requires that Reform Jews be allowed to be recognised as Jews. The Orthodox Establishment is not so inclined. At present, religious life is governed by the Establishment, so a Reform Jew can live in Israel, but it can be a little difficult to function in terms of life passage events, and things like that. It is expected, however, that things will eventually change, and the Orthodox will have to give up their stranglehold on the Establishment.

I am Orthodox myself. However, I am in favour of the non-Orthodox having something to say in the Establishment in Israel. But I don't live there, nor do I ever intend to, so its not really relevant one way or the other for me. Hang on, I have to report you again.

?

st james

uh....dontjaknow that the jews run Hollywood and the entire main-stream media network?

are you really that ill-informed?

so....when did you stop beating yr wife then, eh?
nisi Dominus frustra

Lemmiwinks

uh....dontjaknow that the jews run Hollywood and the entire main-stream media network?

are you really that ill-informed?

so....when did you stop beating yr wife then, eh?

Oh good, making jokes about spousal abuse now too.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

I assume that someone who writes so poorly in the English language must look as stupid as they write.

?

st james

Hang on, I have to report you again.

be my guest, jew-boy!
don't you go getting RSI now!  ;D
nisi Dominus frustra

?

st james

I assume that someone who writes so poorly in the English language must look as stupid as they write.

"assume" what-so-ever you like, MrGoldbergShekelStein.....

'course.....yr using one of the three fav' tactics of the jews to shut down those who try to expose them....right?
nisi Dominus frustra

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
my "threats of Hell" are mild indeed compared to what Jesus Christ said abt it....
please read the Gospels!
and...just for the record...i make no claim to be any-thing special.....
i'm just a vile sinner saved by the extreme grace of Almighty God;
"by grace are we saved!" not by 'works'

Yeah, by grace we are saved.  This means that God doesn't cast people into hell whenever they wipe their nose wrong.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Lemmiwinks

Aw I'll delete it too then.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 10:26:53 PM by Lemmiwinks »

Indeed. I decided to delete it, as unworthy of me, but it was funny.

I think, JAMES, that you are probably a very frustrated, closeted homosexual. You know, you can come out of the closet. Its ok to admit those feelings. We will support you. I know some good support groups. I mean, look, I don't like to play "Hide the Sausage", but I understand that perhaps you do, and if you need to come to terms with that, there are groups that help you. Perhaps that is what you need, JAMES. To admit those tendencies, and release your frustrations.  :o :o :o

Reposted after all.

Lemmiwinks

Can't tease me so!

Can't tease me so!

Sorry, LEMMI. Didn't mean to. I liked your comment, though. Do repost it for us.

Did James just get the ban?

Lemmiwinks

I'm just saying his repressed homosexual tendencies and hatred of Jews are probably rooted in a nice jewish boy rejecting his advances. :p

Oh, yes. I expect you're right. Some young man who didn't want to play "Hide the Sausage" probably had to reject his urges, and well, the rest is history.

Lemmiwinks

Did James just get the ban?

Nah. Usually the mods or at least pongo will go in and sanitize his racism as part of it. I think he just got tired of being made to look bad.

So, tell me about this schmuck. Why did he get banned last time? Why does he hate Jews? Why is he an all around general asshole?

Lemmiwinks

So, tell me about this schmuck. Why did he get banned last time? Why does he hate Jews? Why is he an all around general asshole?

Holocaust denial started it, then hair turned into blanket statements that the nazis were doing gods work. Which isn't really congruous since, you know, he thinks the holocaust is fake.

Also the slurs. The mods take a very dim view on racism.

I see. Well, I expect after seeing 25 posts reported between the two of us, they will probably ban him again, so we won't have to worry about him much.

Mikey T.

Well I stumbled onto this thread just now, added my own report on one of his posts.  I guess he has been banned, or fell asleep.  Its hard work being so full of hatred.  Sorry you have to deal with some of the more ignorant people who also claim to be Christians there man.
Too many people like to read the bible too literally and completely miss the message.  Hate is not the way to paradise, rather an express ticket the other direction.

Thank you, MIKEY. I appreciate your kindness.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
I missed St James' return. Can't say I'm disappointed.

A rabbi once asked his old friend, a priest, "Could you ever be promoted within your Church?"
The priest says, thoughtfully, "Well, I could become a bishop."
The rabbi persists, "And after that?"
With a pause for consideration, the priest replies, "Maybe I could be a cardinal, even."
"And then?"
After thinking for some time, the priest responds, "Someday I may even rise to be the Pope."
But the rabbi is still not satisfied. "And then?"
With an air of incredulity, the priest cries, "What more could I become? God Himself?"
The rabbi says quietly, "One of our boys made it."
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

?

st james

my "threats of Hell" are mild indeed compared to what Jesus Christ said abt it....
please read the Gospels!
and...just for the record...i make no claim to be any-thing special.....
i'm just a vile sinner saved by the extreme grace of Almighty God;
"by grace are we saved!" not by 'works'

Yeah, by grace we are saved.  This means that God doesn't cast people into hell whenever they wipe their nose wrong.

go read the Bible, you fool!
uh....i don't think yr any more a Christian than that anti-Christ jew is!
nisi Dominus frustra