"evolutionists" get chewed up and SPAT out by Intelligent Design heavy-weghts!

• 148 Replies
?

st james

• a sinner saved by grace
Shouldn't be too hard. They tolerate a lot here. Much more than the other site. But they don't tolerate assaults on whole groups of people very well.

here's a verse just for you.....

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.  Gospel according to St John;

guess who said that?

G-D!

BTW: yr not "a son of Abraham" either......if you were....you'd believe Moses and the prophets and, there-fore, Jesus Christ....

yr "rightful place" is in the Lake of Fire, Mr Jew-boy!

nisi Dominus frustra

Since Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi, I'm inclined to agree with that statement, yes.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
I should note that not all Christians have the same views as st james, and I as a Christian disagree with just about everything he says.

I am aware of that, MIKEMAN, but thank you for having the courage to say it.

why don't you tell this deluded xtian, "MikeMan", what jews really think of them, eh, jew-boy?   :-X

yr an ANTI-CHRIST!

You think I am an anti-Christ that believes in Christ?  Seriously?  I just disagree with all that you are all sinners who are going to hell stuff.  I am a Mormon and we have slightly different views then other Christians, and one of our views is that other religions do not consist of evil people who are out to destroy Christianity and for that matter we don't even believe that other religions are 100% wrong but contain at least some truth, including the Jews.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

LEMMIWINKS, your a bright man. And I'm not ignoring you now, by the way. MIKE, you're a good man.

?

st james

The worst part is the idiot still can't prove Intelligent Design to be correct.

yr the "idiot";

its been proved over and over again......by much cleverer men than you suppose yr-self to be!

but....yr doing the work of the jew...which is to turn people away from the light of the Gospel!.....

yr like the false jewish magician on the Isle of Cyprus who opposed the Gospel;

its in the Book of Acts.....have a read and see what happened to him, eh?
nisi Dominus frustra

Actually, I've read the so-called "NT" twice. I probably know more about it then you do. Hang on a minute. I need to report you again.

MIKE and LEMMI, I encourage you to report every comment he makes, pretty much. It will get him permabanned.

Lemmiwinks

MIKE and LEMMI, I encourage you to report every comment he makes, pretty much. It will get him permabanned.

Pretty much what I am doing, well every one towards me so I don't end up pissing the mods off in the process. :P

The longer they take the more rope we give him to hang himself for perma ban.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 09:25:36 PM by Lemmiwinks »
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

?

st james

what makes you think i care?
nisi Dominus frustra

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
yr "rightful place" is in the Lake of Fire, Mr Jew-boy!

Why does my religion have to be in the same category as yours...  I am almost ashamed to call myself a Christian knowing that people like you are out giving people ideas that all Christians are like you.  I have had to deal with this stereotype a lot, especially on the internet, and it's because of people like you that people are so suppressed that a logical science minded person like me can be a Christian and why many Christians convert to Atheists because they get the impression that Christianity is illogical.  I have done some missionary training stuff and so believe me when I say that the stereotypes created by people like you are a big obstacle.  All your threats of Hell are doing is making people not like you, please stop giving Christianity a bad name.

but....yr doing the work of the jew...which is to turn people away from the light of the Gospel!.....

I am pretty sure that you have done more to turn people away from the gospel then all atheists on this forum combined.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Lemmiwinks

You keep responding.

?

st james

Actually, I've read the so-called "NT" twice. I probably know more about it then you do. Hang on a minute. I need to report you again.

yr a LIAR!
like all jews!

if you had read the NT, then, you would have repented and renounced yr anti-christ 'religion'!

also....what have you got to say abt the highly respected ultra-Orthodox rabbi who confirmed that Jesus was the Messiah, eh?
nisi Dominus frustra

?

st james

you keep responding

i'v got some time to kill is all!   :(

if this "jew falsely so called" hadn't decided to inject his toxic drivel into the thread i started, then, i prblby wouldn't even have bothered returning here after my totally unjustified 'ban' of one month!

the best of British luck to you!

nisi Dominus frustra

Lemmiwinks

You keep responding.

i'v got some time to kill is all!

if this "jew falsely so called" hadn't decided to inject his toxic drivel into the thread i started, then, i prblby wouldn't even have bothered returning here after my totally unjustified 'ban' of one month!

the best of British luck to you!

I'm not British, I'm American.

What does Jew falsely so called mean?

Unjustified? Antisemitism is clearly part of the no racist ideology rule. It's really damned justified.

?

st james

look it up in the Book of Revelation!

Unjustified? Antisemitism is clearly part of the no racist ideology rule. It's really damned justified.

yr wrong!
and...here's why!
jews don't consider them-selves a race or a religion.....
rather....they equivocate....when you say jews are a race, they deny it;
when you say jews are a religion, they deny that too!

do yr own research!
you've been BRAIN-washed by inappropriate and fallacious jew cultural memes!
nisi Dominus frustra

Ah, I love to watch some schmuck hang himself. Actually, we are an ethno-religious group. Like Latinos, we can come from any race. And it so happens that most of us profess the same religion, which is Judaism.

Lemmiwinks

look it up in the Book of Revelation!

yr wrong!
and...here's why!
jews don't consider them-selves a race or a religion.....
rather....they equivocate....when you say jews are a race, they deny it;
when you say jews are a religion, they deny that too!

do yr own research!
you've been BRAIN-washed by inappropriate and fallacious jew cultural memes!

They are an ethno-cultural and ethnoreligious group. Jew has the same amount of race meaning as American as both are a culture made of many ethnicities rather than an actual race of people.

As for the religious thing, I have no idea where you got that batshit insane idea.

?

st james

All your threats of Hell are doing is making people not like you, please stop giving Christianity a bad name.

my "threats of Hell" are mild indeed compared to what Jesus Christ said abt it....
please read the Gospels!
and...just for the record...i make no claim to be any-thing special.....
i'm just a vile sinner saved by the extreme grace of Almighty God;
"by grace are we saved!" not by 'works'

nisi Dominus frustra

He is one batshit crazy bastard, I'll give him that.

?

st james

They are an ethno-cultural and ethnoreligious group. Jew has the same amount of race meaning as American as both are a culture made of many ethnicities rather than an actual race of people.

not really!
they may 'masquerade' as such....but what they really are is a bunch of international criminal psychopaths and gangsters....

as such.....they have no real right to call them-selves either "a race" or "a religion" !

oh....and yr statement actually confirms what i said...

since "American" can mean any-thing....its not "racist" to belittle some-one for being "American";
"racist" would be to belittle some-one for being a black or an Asian/oriental, for instance!
nisi Dominus frustra

Lemmiwinks

All your threats of Hell are doing is making people not like you, please stop giving Christianity a bad name.

my "threats of Hell" are mild indeed compared to what Jesus Christ said abt it....
please read the Gospels!
and...just for the record...i make no claim to be any-thing special.....
i'm just a vile sinner saved by the extreme grace of Almighty God;
"by grace are we saved!" not by 'works'

Love thy neighbor, judge not least ye be judged and cast ye the first stone who have not sinned all seemed to have escaped you when the grace of God saved you.

Maybe you should read the New Testament again.

Lemmiwinks

not really!
they may 'masquerade' as such....but what they really are is a bunch of international criminal psychopaths and gangsters....

as such.....they have no real right to call them-selves either "a race" or "a religion" !

oh....and yr statement actually confirms what i said...

since "American" can mean any-thing....its not "racist" to belittle some-one for being "American";
"racist" would be to belittle some-one for being a black or an Asian/oriental, for instance!

Racism is a catch all. Jingoism also falls under the same title as hate speech. Racism and jingoism are covered by this forums rules.

Man, you are Batshit crazy. You need to be arrested. I don't think he ever read the New Testament. At least he did not comprehend it if he did.

?

st james

Ah, I love to watch some schmuck hang himself. Actually, we are an ethno-religious group. Like Latinos, we can come from any race. And it so happens that most of us profess the same religion, which is Judaism.

really?
perhaps you'd care to explain to the goyim here then how come you CANNOT 'convert' to judaism;
the only way you can be a 'jew' is if yr mother was one!
is that true or false, jew-boy, eh?

nisi Dominus frustra

Actually, I know several converts to Judaism. In so doing, they also join the People. And by so doing, they gain the Right of Return, that is, the right under the laws of the State of Israel to live there as citizens. You really are as stupid as you look. Hang on a minute. I need to report you again.

Orthodox Judaism recognises Jews who were born to Jewish mothers or who converted halachically (according to Jewish Law), as does Conservative Judaism. Reform Judaism recognises Jews born to Jewish fathers or who were converted non-halachically as well.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale

how much have you falsely extorted today with yr Holocaust fairy tale, eh?)

Have you always been a nazi or did you become one when you got "saved"?

?

st james

Love thy neighbor, judge not least ye be judged and cast ye the first stone who have not sinned all seemed to have escaped you when the grace of God saved you.

i'm not casting any stones;
i'm not 'judging';
i'm just telling the truth as i see it;
"loving your neighbour" has nothing to do with pointing out and exposing evil and wrong-doing!

Maybe you should read the New Testament again
maybe you should!
nisi Dominus frustra

Lemmiwinks

i'm not casting any stones;
i'm not 'judging';
i'm just telling the truth as i see it;
"loving your neighbour" has nothing to do with pointing out and exposing evil and wrong-doing!

Maybe you should read the New Testament again
maybe you should!

Pointing out and exposing evil is judgement.

False argument is false.