"concave" Earth

• 8 Replies
?

st james

• a sinner saved by grace
"concave" Earth
« on: January 31, 2015, 03:38:23 AM »
just wondering what people here thought of "the concave Earth theory"?

here is this fellow's FB......

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lordstevenchrist ;

i'v looked @ his stuff a bit.....and he's got pretty much every-thing figured out AFA his 'theory' goes.....

but....i think he's got the same "problem" that FETs level against a RE.....
i.e: the oceans would just 'fall off' a spherical Earth;
i guess that, with a concave Earth, they would all fall to the bottom of the 'bowl' as it were.....

(interestingly, apparently, many WWII German scientists ascribed to this theory)
nisi Dominus frustra

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: "concave" Earth
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 04:09:02 AM »
I agree with quite a bit of what he pushes, whilst I have doubts about a lot of other stuff. My thoughts differ quite a bit. That's not to say I'm correct, as it's just my thoughts.
What puts me off him is why he puts this stuff out in a serious way, or what appears to be a serious way, then destroys his potential credibility by proclaiming he's actually a re-incarnated CHRIST.

This is the problem with theories. You see, I look at this in two ways.
He's either a shill who's paid to put this out, which is maybe close to the truth in many aspects - but also adds in the christ bit to basically sway people away from it, whilst naturally catching a few people that actually follow it; and him.

My trust does not extend to acceptance of anything. It means that I always take a step back to see a bigger picture. You never see the full picture if you walk right up close to it and embrace it. It becomes blurred and you only see what's in front of your face, as blurred.

Having said that, I actually do like what's been put up and taking him out of the equation and looking at the actual stuff being put out; it's about digging around it and building a more realistic possibility of what Earth is in its entirety.

His glass sky is interesting in one respect but improbable in another. If it was ice, like a hydrogen/helium ice, then it makes more sense to me.
I think he mentions the shuttle having a carbon type nose to break free from the glass. You see this is where it appears like he's trying to add an equal measure of fiction in with fact but making sure it all comes crumbling down by the way he acts.

Let's put him into context and see if anyone can understand what I'm getting at.
If you want people to take notice of your efforts. Especially the efforts he "appears" to have put into his work; would you then go on to proclaim you are the lord?
Would you sit all slouched like a cannabis saturated layabout, telling all and sundry about your findings?

OR.
Would you forget about being a god and smarten up enough to present your argument to people, to make people concentrate more on a well presented explanation by someone that does not appear to be off his trolley?

Or let's put it in another way.
Who are you going to buy something from if he stopped you in the street.
Would you buy something from Steven if he was stood there canvassing you in a vest, baseball cap - turned around - unshaved and looking decidedly half drunk, or would you buy something from the same Steven if he was shaved, had well groomed hair and wore a suit or smart clothing?

The answer is pretty simple.

Who would you employ at an interview?

You see, that's something for anyone to think about.
I can't wholly say for sure what this blokes about but he certainly doesn't come across as being anything like genuine in any way. He appears like he's got an agenda, which is to muddy the waters by mixing real info with dis-info in measured levels, whilst adding in a touch of cult like mannerisms and publically perceived tin foil hat addages, just to confuse the whole issue.

If anything, it's clever. You can see he's no dummy. You can see that he's switched on. Maybe too switched on.
The lazy slouching and reverse cap wearing, etc, is just for effect to steer away the more controlled part of society away from him.
His effect is to catch the people who are prone to simply fall into a sort of cult following. He's basically like the pied piper for those that believe they are awake, yet he's leading them down a path that takes them away from the true reality whilst keeping some of it, real.

I don't buy into the person one bit as being anything like genuine.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 04:15:30 AM by sceptimatic »

?

st james

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 04:41:40 AM »
honestly, i don't think any-one would take his claims of being "the reincarnated Christ" seriously...maybe not even him.....  ???

apropos the "glass in the sky" claim....

LSC asserts that the 'evidence' for this are these things called megacryotite meteors or some-thing.......they are usually found in the latitudes of the Sahara Desert/Egypt....around that area, i think....

oh....and...also....there are historical records of giant chunks of ice (over 50klgrms!) having fallen from the sky.....

he claims that this is ice that has formed on the 'glass ceiling' and, then, fallen down...

he's got a Y-tb vid out there.....with all his stuff in it.....goes for abt 7hrs or so....

ah....ha ha...there's an interesting bit in it where he actually interviews some NASA fellow (a scientist or engineer or some-thing) and ties him up in knots.....its worth looking @ just for that alone, eh?   ;)
nisi Dominus frustra

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 07:10:35 AM »
honestly, i don't think any-one would take his claims of being "the reincarnated Christ" seriously...maybe not even him.....  ???

apropos the "glass in the sky" claim....

LSC asserts that the 'evidence' for this are these things called megacryotite meteors or some-thing.......they are usually found in the latitudes of the Sahara Desert/Egypt....around that area, i think....

oh....and...also....there are historical records of giant chunks of ice (over 50klgrms!) having fallen from the sky.....

he claims that this is ice that has formed on the 'glass ceiling' and, then, fallen down...

he's got a Y-tb vid out there.....with all his stuff in it.....goes for abt 7hrs or so....

ah....ha ha...there's an interesting bit in it where he actually interviews some NASA fellow (a scientist or engineer or some-thing) and ties him up in knots.....its worth looking @ just for that alone, eh?   ;)

Yeah, Ive seen a lot of his videos. As I said earlier, I think he makes some great points but also I don't trust what he's about.

The glass in the desert stuff, for me, is nothing to do with any falling debris. The ice part is different. I believe this is possible in certain aspects.

You only have to look at expanding gases from ground to sky to know that there's no glass up there. In my opinion, mind you.

?

st james

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 11:04:01 PM »
here is some more stuff from "him-self"/LSC .....high horizon proving concave Earth.....

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> ;

"still" photo' from up-coming Y-tb presentation of the days-of-the-year from a concave Earth perspective...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=677325779043745 ;

must admit: this LSC bloke really got his stuff well-put together.....(must'v taken HUGE amount of effort  :o )

nisi Dominus frustra

?

st james

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 11:09:24 PM »
Quote from: sceptimatic
The glass in the desert stuff, for me, is nothing to do with any falling debris. The ice part is different. I believe this is possible in certain aspects.

You only have to look at expanding gases from ground to sky to know that there's no glass up there. In my opinion, mind you.

he claims the glass is bits of the 'glass ceiling' that have come off...possibly because of the space shuttle penetrating the glass dome...which is why they spray these chem-trails...to try and repair it so that dangerous radiation &c doesn't get through...

only way to tell.....the meteoric fragments would have to be analysed by independent labs'......say: two/three different ones in dffrnt countries who didn't know what the samples were or where they came from.....

could that be done?

yes!

but.....it would $COST$ .........big time   :(
nisi Dominus frustra

?

st james

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 01:54:34 AM »
here's where he calls that scientist/engineer fellow.....
(NASA?....he says Univ of Colrd....but........maybe he works/has worked for NASA?  ??? )

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> ;
nisi Dominus frustra

Orifiel

• Stalwart Pumpkin god supporter
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 08:15:19 PM »
This man is obviously insane though? He ignores obvious experimental errors and makes judgements about them

In the RET, convex earth, the oceans wouldn't just fall off because of a little thing we also believe. Gravity. The strength of the atoms from bottom to top is enough to hold the oceans down.
Je parle Français and yes, I am une fille

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

?

st james

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 11:54:25 PM »
This man is obviously insane though? He ignores obvious experimental errors and makes judgements about them

"insane"?
you must hv a strange definition of "insanity"
   ::)

In the RET, convex earth, the oceans wouldn't just fall off because of a little thing we also believe. Gravity. The strength of the atoms from bottom to top is enough to hold the oceans down.

well.....that's "the official Party line"....but....its never been conclusively demonstrated or, even, reproduced in a lab' ....so....

The strength of the atoms from bottom to top is enough to hold the oceans down

hmm.....sounds like 'magic' to me...
ABRACADABRA...."the strength of the atoms"....shazzam!!  ::)
nisi Dominus frustra