Care to Convince Me...?

• 2 Replies
?

Convince Me!!

• Yo. Haha jk I can't pull that off.
Care to Convince Me...?
« on: January 26, 2015, 06:03:34 PM »
Hmmmm. Okay, admittedly I have been poking around the site for about a week now, as I have become increasingly curious about the idea that people still think the Earth to be flat. I am honestly not particularly convinced at the moment. I have had a lot of fun researching though, and have even started reading Earth Not a Globe by your all-famous Rowbotham/ Parallax. Long story short, I am interested. If anyone (expert or amateur) would like to give me some links to convincing information or would like to explain some ideas to me, I would be grateful! Thanks so much! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Re: Care to Convince Me...?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 10:02:27 PM »
I did an experiment last Saturday that proves that the Earth is round which is linked in my forum signature.  I know that it is not in favor of flat Earth but to be fair I might as well post it.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

?

Convince Me!!

• Yo. Haha jk I can't pull that off.
Re: Care to Convince Me...?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 05:24:52 AM »
I did an experiment last Saturday that proves that the Earth is round which is linked in my forum signature.  I know that it is not in favor of flat Earth but to be fair I might as well post it.
Thanks!!!!! That was actually really cool...