Use of FET can be a crime

• 22 Replies
Use of FET can be a crime
« on: January 22, 2015, 10:52:28 AM »
If a pilot of an aircraft used FET to navigate rather than approved charts approved by the FAA in the US, it would be criminal.  Part of the conspiracy?  Would you be comfortable using FET navigation to fly from LAX to AKL?

Re: Use of FET can be a crime
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 11:01:34 AM »
It would be criminally stupid, that's for sure.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 11:02:12 AM »
Considering that there is really no such thing as a flat earth, I don't think any pilot would even think of such a thing . A pilot would file a flight plan, use FAA sectional charts and would be tracked by Air Traffic Control Radar .

I have never seen anything in the way of FET navigation in the first place. No way to do it.

Interesting question but in all reality I think it is just unthinkable. Give pilots credit for some sense.

If you are real brave , just call your local FAA Office to see what they would have to say about it. Hope they listen to you and don't hang up.  I worked for the FAA for 40 years.

I was also in the Navy for 4 years. The old QM's and BM's and Officers would probably be a bit more vocal in their expressions of their opinions to your question  if you asked them your question. I know from personal experience that sailors can be a bit colorful in their use of the English Language .LOL

But in the eyes of the flat-earthers, the FAA and the USN are probably in the top ten ring-leaders in The  Great Round Earth Conspiracy. Along with NASA, of course.LOL
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 11:16:32 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 11:07:19 AM »
It would be criminally stupid, that's for sure.

It's either so stupid it's funny or it's either so stupid it's not funny...for sure.

Incidentally, those FAA Sectional Charts are "flat maps" but they are made from Projections  from the globe , or "Round Earth." Same goes for Oceanic Charts used by the Navy and ship companies . To use a "Flat Earth Map" for any type of navigation  would be criminally stupid...that's for sure.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 11:22:14 AM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 11:29:52 AM »
First find an accurate FE map.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 04:18:55 PM »
gpssim My apologies if you might have thought I was calling you stupid. Not so.

It was just that if any pilot thought he could navigate by FET it would be stupid.

In the first place, to go to just about any place you need an accurate map or maps.
So far, after countless requests, FE has not been able to provide even one accurate map.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 04:35:37 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 04:34:09 PM »
gpssim My aplogies if you might have thought I was calling you stupid. Not so.

It was just that if any pilot thought he could navigate by FET it would be stupid.

In the first place, to go to just about any place you need an accurate map or maps.
So far, after countless requests, FE has not been able to provide even one accurate map.
No worries, I  new exactly what you meant!

ausGeoff

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 07:19:49 AM »
First find an accurate FE map.

At this point in time, that's an impossibility.  I've asked numerous times on these forums for a flat earth map from various FE's (even if they disagree on the finer points) but thus far not one single FE'r has been able to do so.  Their usual response is to post an azimuthal equidistant protection (UN logo) of the spherical earth—without apparently realising that they're shooting themselves in the foot by doing so LOL.

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 01:11:07 PM »
This topic makes me laugh all the time. Imagine all the chaos of flight paths? A flight from LA to Perth would take 3 days unless you flew over the North pole, LOL
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 01:14:15 PM by theearthisrounddealwithit »

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2015, 01:33:50 PM »
If a pilot of an aircraft used FET to navigate rather than approved charts approved by the FAA in the US, it would be criminal.  Part of the conspiracy?  Would you be comfortable using FET navigation to fly from LAX to AKL?
What are you saying? That pilots use globes to navigate?
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2015, 01:46:09 PM »
As you know there is a difference between a flat map of the earth and a map of a flat earth.

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2015, 01:48:47 PM »
You mean like a gyro?  Yes.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2015, 01:54:42 PM »
On board computers use FET charts regardless.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2015, 01:59:18 PM »
My little 64 Mooney M20C has no computer.  I'm pretty sure Charles Lindbergh didn't have a computer in his airplane.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2015, 02:00:14 PM »
My little 64 Mooney M20C has no computer.  I'm pretty sure Charles Lindbergh didn't have a computer in his airplane.

Are you flying across the Earth in that piece of junk?
Read the FAQS.

ausGeoff

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2015, 02:02:38 PM »

I sincerely hope that hoppy has posted this comment merely as a joke.  If not, then it's painfully obvious that he's never been on the flight deck of an airplane.  Does the guy think—even for a moment—that pilots might be using a model globe sitting on the control console?

I guess he's never heard of GNSS (global navigation satellite system)?

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2015, 02:05:16 PM »

At the moment, no.  I'm just sitting here waiting to hear about the baby Zaratan in Osaka.  Tell me about the turtles.

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2015, 02:06:49 PM »
Please explain.

Orifiel

• Stalwart Pumpkin god supporter
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2015, 02:30:21 PM »

At the moment, no.  I'm just sitting here waiting to hear about the baby Zaratan in Osaka.  Tell me about the turtles.

If we're to believe a turtle Zaratan, then we may as well believe everything in the book it was written in!

Elves are real. Chimeras are real. Dragons, Brownies (the not so delicious kind), and Cyclopses and Charybdis and stuff

Here's an equation of the level of insanity of FET proposals (Ø) in correlation to the indisputable-ality (Î) of a RET posit.

Î = 9.28E3749Ø
Je parle Français and yes, I am une fille

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 02:33:01 PM »

If we're to believe a turtle Zaratan, then we may as well believe everything in the book it was written in!

Elves are real. Chimeras are real. Dragons, Brownies (the not so delicious kind), and Cyclopses and Charybdis and stuff

Here's an equation of the level of insanity of FET proposals (Ø) in correlation to the indisputable-ality (Î) of a RET posit.

Î = 9.28E3749Ø
I think it should be E3000, 3000 being the distance to the Sun in mi.

Orifiel

• Stalwart Pumpkin god supporter
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 02:46:40 PM »

Î = 9.28E3749Ø
I think it should be E3000, 3000 being the distance to the Sun in mi.

+1 post, Bubbles :D
Je parle Français and yes, I am une fille

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

ausGeoff

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015, 02:50:08 PM »

There is no such thing as a flat earth navigation "chart".  Or if there is and I'm unaware of it, could you please cite a reference.

?

guv

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2015, 04:50:41 PM »

Would love see one, fe chart that is. Does the area they cover lie within the ice wall just like you?.