What lies outside the ice wall?

• 284 Replies

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Re: What lies outside the ice wall?
« Reply #210 on: February 05, 2015, 08:37:09 AM »
Is there any particular reason(s) that the site moderators have allowed this thread about the ice wall to degrade into totally off-topic subjects of religion, Hitler, atheism, and ethnic cleansing?  This has now occurred over several days in dozens of posts.

If the moderators are happy to observe and accept this sort of inappropriate posting of irrelevant sub-topics, then they may as well give up what little moderating criteria they currently claim to enforce, and simply leave all forums to an "open slather" scenario.

If the religious zealots and the political agitprops here are desperate for a personal soapbox, then maybe they should seek out appropriate forums elsewhere.

Religion and politics per se have no place on any nominally science-based forum.    >:(
just to shit you off lol. Science based forum !!! Last you claimed it to be a forum for nut job flat earthers . ::)

Constructive criticism, constant verification, the need for mathematical and experimental evidence, how is that in any way bias?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #211 on: February 05, 2015, 08:40:22 AM »
Is there any particular reason(s) that the site moderators have allowed this thread about the ice wall to degrade into totally off-topic subjects of religion, Hitler, atheism, and ethnic cleansing?  This has now occurred over several days in dozens of posts.

If the moderators are happy to observe and accept this sort of inappropriate posting of irrelevant sub-topics, then they may as well give up what little moderating criteria they currently claim to enforce, and simply leave all forums to an "open slather" scenario.

If the religious zealots and the political agitprops here are desperate for a personal soapbox, then maybe they should seek out appropriate forums elsewhere.

Religion and politics per se have no place on any nominally science-based forum.    >:(
I hope that this shows yet another reason to implement my idea.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

?

st james

• a sinner saved by grace
« Reply #212 on: February 06, 2015, 02:19:33 AM »
Quote from: ausGeoff
You're forgetting that st james is a flat earther, and we round earthers are subject to a totally different—and harsher—set of moderation rules

don't presume to speak for me....
you know exactly ⅗ of ⅝ of stuff ALL abt me, champ!
as it happens.....i'm not 100% convinced of FET yet...although...i'm not far off it....
there's a part of me that's wrestling with all of this...
because to accept it completely means that you would have to totally surrender yr-self to Almighty God....
why?
because it means that the Bible is true and correct down to the smallest detail....."every jot & tittle" as they say....
i guess my fleshly, sin nature is fighting against this...
i have had a rough few days ....   :(
its hard to give up a 'belief' that you have accepted as rock-solid for over fifty years....through twelve years of basic schooling and four + years of tertiary education.....and that's formed a major part of yr sub-conscious for yr whole adult life.....while you were working, living in the community and attending to family matters.....its a lot easier for youngsters....

I've already reported st james's numerous, totally off-topic religious comments to the moderators

IOW: yr what Aussies call "a dobber", right?
a pretty low-life sort of person altogether, eh?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:21:29 AM by st james »
nisi Dominus frustra

Scroto Gaggins

• Hobbiton represent
« Reply #213 on: February 06, 2015, 02:21:12 AM »
You're forgetting that st james is a flat earther, and we round earthers are subject to a totally different—and harsher—set of moderation rules

as it happens.....i'm not 100% convinced of FET yet...although...i'm not far off it....
because to accept it completely means that you would have to totally surrender yr-self to Almighty God....
why?
because it means that the Bible is true and correct down to the smallest detail....."every jot & tittle" as they say....
its hard to give up a 'belief' that you have accepted as rock-solid for over fifty years....through twelve years of basic schooling and four + years of tertiary education.....its a lot easier for youngsters....

I've already reported st james's numerous, totally off-topic religious comments to the moderators

What about the holocaust then?
Is it real or fake?
They are taking the hobbits to Isengard.

?

st james

« Reply #214 on: February 06, 2015, 02:27:55 AM »
Quote from: Scroto Gaggins

Is it real or fake?

its FAKE......i'm only interested in the TRUTH....and there's no "truth" in it.....

and....don't make up stuff abt yr "grand-parents" or some-thing...

first off: i don't believe you!
second off: the overwhelming majority of people who died in the camps died from diseases like typhus or plain, ordinary, starvation!

want to blame some-one?
then blame the so-called "Allies" who mercilessly bombed NS Germany into a pile of rubble....and destroyed most of its major road and rail infrastructure...thus preventing food and medical supplies getting through.....

the 'Holocaust' was nothing more than war-time atrocity propaganda......
what-ever you think of Hitler and the nazis, they are totally innocent of these bogus allegations!

i'v posted several links and web-site pages wrt this matter.....do yr own research!
nisi Dominus frustra

« Reply #215 on: February 06, 2015, 02:52:24 AM »

why?
its hard to give up a 'belief' that you have accepted as rock-solid for over fifty years....through twelve years of basic schooling and four + years of tertiary education.....and that's formed a major part of yr sub-conscious for yr whole adult life.....while you were working, living in the community and attending to family matters.....its a lot easier for youngsters....

its the new communist agenda 21 culture thats crept in to OZ since 1992 . You know who the scumbag traitors are .their the laggers , giveups & dobbing ass kissing ass lickers.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:55:22 AM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

?

guv

« Reply #216 on: February 06, 2015, 03:00:58 AM »

why?

its the new communist agenda 21 culture thats crept in to OZ since 1992 . You know who the scumbag traitors are .their the laggers , giveups & dobbing ass kissing ass lickers.

Lot of truth in that!. Old school Aussie just got on with the job, with a few profanities.

« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2015, 03:19:59 AM »
I can't decide if st james is a troll, or a genuine idiot.  What's everyone's feeling?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

guv

« Reply #218 on: February 06, 2015, 03:35:20 AM »
I can't decide if st james is a troll, or a genuine idiot.  What's everyone's feeling?

My eyes are stuffed I cant read all that blue stuff but the responses he gets point to idiot.

HumanKentipede

• The defeat of Scepti was a sweet victory.
« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2015, 03:57:37 AM »
Agreed, Why does he have to use blue,
Leatherman: Leave nothing undone.

?

st james

« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2015, 04:17:08 AM »

because its easier for me to read.....short of "bolding" every-thing....which would come across as a smidge "obstreperous" ......i don't have 20/20 vision any longer.....

most of the stuff i'v posted here....i'v also posted material to back it up
(links &c)
so....i don't care if you think i'm "an idiot"...

i could call most of you people on here the same
("sceptimatic" and one or two others are, really, the only ones on here i got any 'respect' for any-way)

« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:19:09 AM by st james »
nisi Dominus frustra

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #221 on: February 06, 2015, 04:34:21 AM »
(links &c)
You know that, just because you can post links in support of your viewpoint, they're not necessarily reliable links? I can link you to several sites saying the Earth is round and God doesn't exist, if that's all it takes.

When your statements go against countless eyewitness accounts, that were not accepted by the Allied governments on the time (who thought it was too horrific to be true), and were all corroboratory and independent (the slightest google unearths countless examples), and basically that everything you say is wrong, you can stop pretending your point of view is an at all justified one.
And if you're a troll, you can fuck off because some things should not be reduced to a way for a random moron to get their kicks.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

?

guv

« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2015, 05:36:35 AM »
(links &c)
You know that, just because you can post links in support of your viewpoint, they're not necessarily reliable links? I can link you to several sites saying the Earth is round and God doesn't exist, if that's all it takes.

When your statements go against countless eyewitness accounts, that were not accepted by the Allied governments on the time (who thought it was too horrific to be true), and were all corroboratory and independent (the slightest google unearths countless examples), and basically that everything you say is wrong, you can stop pretending your point of view is an at all justified one.
And if you're a troll, you can fuck off because some things should not be reduced to a way for a random moron to get their kicks.

Since 1945 Australia has been a safe haven for displaced people from all over the place. I have met rubble woman from Berlin, Poles, Jews, Slavs and a lot more. Get their old men 1/2 pissed and out come the stories.The things that happened in Europe 1939-1945 are unthinkable in the 21st century but they happened. To demean the dead is gutless and to forget that the human is an animal is stupid.

ausGeoff

« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2015, 06:18:57 AM »
"sceptimatic" and one or two others are, really, the only ones on here i got any 'respect' for any-way.

And this statement of respect for sceptimatic's bizarre flights of fancy is a virtual proof that st james is totally ill-equipped to comment on anything of a scientific nature—such as the existence of the "ice wall" or what lies beyond it.

Anybody who has faith in a supernatural entity, or paranormal phenomena is usually scientifically illiterate.  And remember the definition of "faith" is belief without evidence.  'Nuf sed LOL.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2015, 08:17:50 AM »
Quote from: Scroto Gaggins

Is it real or fake?

its FAKE......i'm only interested in the TRUTH....and there's no "truth" in it.....

and....don't make up stuff abt yr "grand-parents" or some-thing...

first off: i don't believe you!
second off: the overwhelming majority of people who died in the camps died from diseases like typhus or plain, ordinary, starvation!

want to blame some-one?
then blame the so-called "Allies" who mercilessly bombed NS Germany into a pile of rubble....and destroyed most of its major road and rail infrastructure...thus preventing food and medical supplies getting through.....

the 'Holocaust' was nothing more than war-time atrocity propaganda......
what-ever you think of Hitler and the nazis, they are totally innocent of these bogus allegations!

i'v posted several links and web-site pages wrt this matter.....do yr own research!

Ok, this is about to get real gruesome guys.

James, if the Holocaust is fake, then I ask you to please explain these images.

https://libcom.org/files/imagecache/article/images/library/holocaust00_1.jpg

http://d2yhexj5rb8c94.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/holocaust-men.jpg

http://www.2acheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/holocaust.jpg

https://furtherglory.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/dachaumorgue1945.jpg

http://holocaustpreap.weebly.com/uploads/1/5/1/7/15176350/2884270_orig.jpeg?0

http://www.alanhart.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/holocaust3.jpg

I could post these all day and not exhaust them.

Please, explain away.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #225 on: February 06, 2015, 12:49:29 PM »

because its easier for me to read.....short of "bolding" every-thing....which would come across as a smidge "obstreperous" ......i don't have 20/20 vision any longer.....

(links &c)
so....i don't care if you think i'm "an idiot"...

i could call most of you people on here the same
("sceptimatic" and one or two others are, really, the only ones on here i got any 'respect' for any-way)

Here's a few tips not to look stupid:
Write in normal text and font size, not blue.
Change it from "sinner saved from grace" to something non-religious
Use capital letters
Give EVIDENCE, unlike some other people here.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #226 on: February 06, 2015, 02:25:15 PM »

As I have said numerous times without a response from you, if the bible is true, do you believe people should be stoned to death for things like adultery and such?
Do you believe in slavery?
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

?

st james

« Reply #227 on: February 07, 2015, 02:15:50 AM »
Quote from: BiJane

the evidence is @ the links, you FOOL!

yes....yr a fool.....just another brain-washed TOOL of the anti-christ Jews...whose "non-religion" is just a foul joke and who have caused more misery and suffering in just the last century or so than 1000 Attila the Huns.....

have you actually got a thought in yr pea-brain that wasn't put there by these devils, eh?

as for yr faux "Holocaust".....you prblby couldn't assess evidence if a tonne of it dropped on you from a great height......

here's all the evidence i need:
i/Zyklon B can't be used for mass-murder;
ii/the Auschwitz crematoria couldn't dispose of more than a few dozen corpses per week...even modern, gas-fired, electronically-controlled crematoria couldn't dispose of more than a thousand or so;
iii/no Bletchley Park ENIGMA intercepts mention or even hint @ a "Holocaust"

that's three strikes any yr OUT!  :-X

instead of wasting yr time posting drivel on this Forum....you would be better off investing it in watching some of these....

https://www.youtube.com/user/zionget ;

Kapner is a former jew (and Wall Street investment banker) who knows what these anti-christs are like!

these accounts of mass killings of jews on the Eastern Front; they are nothing more than atrocity stories!
........ Major General Sir Stewart Menzies, KCB KCMG DSO MC....
(head of MI6 during WWII and controller/overseer of Bletchley Park secret Axis code intercept programme/ENIGMA machines)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:29:33 AM by st james »
nisi Dominus frustra

?

st james

« Reply #228 on: February 07, 2015, 02:19:40 AM »
Quote from: Misero
Here's a few tips not to look stupid:
Write in normal text and font size, not blue.
Change it from "sinner saved from grace" to something non-religious
Use capital letters
Give EVIDENCE, unlike some other people here.

sorry....i don't feel the need to change any-thing...and....i most certainly won't be changing my personal witness/avatar....

apropos "evidence".....like i said: i'v posted links ....but...i can also post condensed summaries from same, if necessary and brief out-lines of why i believe afore-said content....

i'm not going to clog up the Forum by posting diatribes several pages long..........
in fact: the people who do that are the ones you should be "taking to task".....not me!

thnx!!
nisi Dominus frustra

?

st james

« Reply #229 on: February 07, 2015, 02:24:02 AM »
Quote from: Lemmiwinks

Ok, this is about to get real gruesome guys.

James, if the Holocaust is fake, then I ask you to please explain these images.

https://libcom.org/files/imagecache/article/images/library/holocaust00_1.jpg

http://d2yhexj5rb8c94.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/holocaust-men.jpg

http://www.2acheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/holocaust.jpg

https://furtherglory.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/dachaumorgue1945.jpg

http://holocaustpreap.weebly.com/uploads/1/5/1/7/15176350/2884270_orig.jpeg?0

http://www.alanhart.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/holocaust3.jpg

I could post these all day and not exhaust them.

Please, explain away.

stop posting rubbish from lying jew con-artists
while yr @ it: cleanse yr jew-polluted brain by taking in some real "evidence"....that is: IF you got the 'guts' for it, eh?

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> ;
nisi Dominus frustra

ausGeoff

« Reply #230 on: February 07, 2015, 02:31:25 AM »

the evidence is @ the links, you FOOL!

yes....yr a fool.....just another brain-washed TOOL of the anti-christ Jews.

have you actually got a thought in yr pea-brain that wasn't put there by these devils, eh?

you prblby couldn't assess evidence if a tonne of it dropped on you from a great height......

instead of wasting yr time posting drivel on this Forum....you would be better off investing it in watching some of these....

Please refrain from the flood of personal insults and offensive language.

Thank you, and consider this a WARNING.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #231 on: February 07, 2015, 02:38:31 AM »

Wrong. The chambers were heated, after all.
ii/the Auschwitz crematoria couldn't dispose of more than a few dozen corpses per week...even modern, gas-fired, electronically-controlled crematoria couldn't dispose of more than a thousand or so;
Wrong. Those numbers were found from a modern system: one body at a time, thoroughly cooled and cleaned between uses. The Nazis weren't exactly concerned about that.
You really don't grasp the concept do you? Sure, they were just happy to publicize the fact they were committing the worst genocide the world has seen. Yep. makes sense to send random communiques about that.

There are countless people who have lived through it, and give shockingly corroborated stories each. Simply put, you're wrong, you need to stop.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

?

st james

« Reply #232 on: February 07, 2015, 02:54:54 AM »
Quote from: ausGeof

Please refrain from the flood of personal insults and offensive language.

Thank you, and consider this a WARNING.

uh.....sorry.....i don't take kindly to people addressing me via the use of foul profanities....

and....i most certainly don't take "warnings"/"advice" or admonitions of any sort from the likes of you
nisi Dominus frustra

?

st james

« Reply #233 on: February 07, 2015, 03:16:19 AM »
Quote from: BiJane

Wrong. The chambers were heated, after all.

no they weren't!
they were @ room temp'....which, even in a Polish summer, could be less than 20°C...not a sufficiently high temp for the Zyk-B crystals to effectively "de-gas"!
the only "chambers" that were heated were the small rooms used for disinfesting clothing
and.....while we're @ it.....where are the specially-sealed gas tight doors and large, industrial-sized extractor fans that would have been required...... ???

here's what a real gas chamber looks like.....

Wrong. Those numbers were found from a modern system: one body at a time, thoroughly cooled and cleaned between uses. The Nazis weren't exactly concerned about that.

again....you're the one that's wrong....
the crematoria could not handle the number of bodies that is commonly touted....whether the corpses were cleaned or not has nothing to do with it!
also.....in other Y-tb vidz i posted.....the crematoria used were those then commonly in use in Funeral Homes.....the whole idea was to collect the ashes for presentation to the grieving relations....
if the nazis wanted to dispose of mass corpses, they would'v been better off using a blast-furnace-type set-up!

You really don't grasp the concept do you? Sure, they were just happy to publicize the fact they were committing the worst genocide the world has seen. Yep. makes sense to send random communiques about that

uh....no....you're the one who doesn't "grasp" it!
so....we're expected to believe that the Germans committed ALL their major military secrets and war plans to their ENIGMA machines (in which they had implicit faith....right up until the last day of the war!) and, yet, did not even 'hint' @ this mythical mass-extermination of jews?
or....that.....amongst the mountains of documentation seized by the Allies there is, again, not the faintest hint of this supposed atrocity!
i think not!
nisi Dominus frustra

« Reply #234 on: February 07, 2015, 03:30:47 AM »
Mods, can someone shut this stupid penguin down?

You call people up for swearing on the forums, then let this clown dribble Holocaust denial all over the place.  This shit is far more offensive than someone saying "fuck" and it has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic. or flat earth debate.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

guv

« Reply #235 on: February 07, 2015, 04:00:46 AM »
I suppose you deny all these too.

Armenian genocide
Bosnian genocide
Cambodian genocide and The Killing Fields
Darfur genocide
Genocides in history
Halabja chemical attack
Herero and Namaqua Genocide
Holodomor
Indonesian killings of 1965–66
Japanese war crimes
Katyn massacre
Maafa or African Holocaust
List of massacres of Indigenous Australians
Mass killings under Communist regimes
Native American genocide

?

guv

« Reply #236 on: February 07, 2015, 04:05:36 AM »

You call people up for swearing on the forums, then let this clown dribble Holocaust denial all over the place.  This shit is far more offensive than someone saying "fuck" and it has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic. or flat earth debate.

Go Jim. The prick ain't worth swearing at.

ausGeoff

« Reply #237 on: February 07, 2015, 04:40:32 AM »

You call people up for swearing on the forums, then let this clown dribble Holocaust denial all over the place.  This shit is far more offensive than someone saying "fuck" and it has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic, or flat earth debate.

Can I second this sentiment and request to bench st james for consistently flouting the forum's rules, insulting other members personally, repeatedly posting off-topic comments, religious proselytising, using profane language, and generally being disruptive to the flow of our debates.

Further, st james has not contributed anything at all relevant to the discussion about the ice wall and its limits, or provided any evidence for what exists beyond it—or otherwise.  He's also deliberately derailed this thread now with detailed and repetitious comments about Nazi death camps and the Holocaust, neither of which has the vaguest of connections with the FE ice wall.

—Mods, please respond.

HumanKentipede

• The defeat of Scepti was a sweet victory.
« Reply #238 on: February 07, 2015, 04:48:45 AM »
I reported that mother
Leatherman: Leave nothing undone.

?

guv

« Reply #239 on: February 07, 2015, 05:10:26 AM »
I reported that mother

Go easy on the reporting bit, you know how to give a bit of stick back. It is only a string of 1s and 0s showing up at your computer, they don't bite.