From The Website

• 5 Replies
From The Website
« on: November 10, 2006, 02:16:41 PM »
Now, if I shall be takn in by this logic of FE's, I dont need to read the utter gab of illogic coming from the society website.
ive me proof and I'll give you a muffin!

Donnie Darko is an awesome movie.

"I Want To Believe"

Tape and penguins?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 02:20:56 PM »
Ok here is an example:
(from website)
"After spending over sixteen million dollars and using over 48 thousand yards of industrial strength strapping tape, we of the Flat Earth Society were able to construct an enormously powerful neurotransmitter that can implant suggestions directly into the brains of the nearby non-Flat Earthers. Having set it up just outside of the Russian Antarctic exploration post (Vostok), we are awaiting word that all three scientists and 174 penguins have been shown the light. "

Industrial strapping tape makes a neurotransmitter? And it implants suggestions directly into the brain? So you convinced 174 penguins that the world is flat? Sounds like a bad science-fiction novel to me.

"I Want To Believe"

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
From The Website
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 02:22:11 PM »
This is the only genuine FES website.  I just know you are refering to the alaska.net website, so I'll save you the trouble:  The information on that site is a hoax!  The views expressed by that site are there to mock this site's beliefs.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

A photo stand?
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 02:26:57 PM »
(Also from website)
"Three loyal Flat Earth Society members, during a camping trip to the small African nation of Tunisia, came across a privately-owned 59 minute photo stand in the isolated northernmost corner of the desert country. Employing guerilla warfare techniques learned under Mao Zedong in the early 1920's, they were able to effortlessly seize control of the stand and are now using it to distribute pro-Flat Earth propaganda throughout the West African region."

A 59-MINUTE PHOTO STAND TAKEN OVER WITH GUERILLA WARFARE TEQNIQUES. What in the...? It sounded more like you took over an Iraq weapons camp. Thats like me taking over a little girls limeade stand with a tank and some automatic weapons.

"I Want To Believe"

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
From The Website
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 02:30:06 PM »
The funny thing is that you are taking that site seriously...

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

From The Website
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 06:11:15 PM »
Irony.
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.