• 679 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #630 on: October 14, 2007, 10:57:09 AM »
If only it was true.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #631 on: May 02, 2018, 03:01:54 PM »
Apparently this topic is now internet famous. http://www.ladbible.com/community/viral-weird-bizarre-conspiracy-theory-claims-australia-doesnt-exist-20180415

Another victory for the flat earth!
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #632 on: May 02, 2018, 03:29:31 PM »
Apparently this topic is now internet famous. http://www.ladbible.com/community/viral-weird-bizarre-conspiracy-theory-claims-australia-doesnt-exist-20180415

You must be very proud.
Have you actually read 1984?
Destroyer of the future mind who travels time under the name of Shifter.”
Ps  I didnt have any red ink left!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #633 on: May 02, 2018, 03:47:46 PM »
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #634 on: May 02, 2018, 03:54:24 PM »
We should vacuum the rug. We're gonna have some new guests.   ;)

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #635 on: May 02, 2018, 04:04:15 PM »
We should vacuum the rug. We're gonna have some new guests.   ;)

I'm so EXCITED!!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #636 on: May 02, 2018, 04:11:28 PM »
I'm very excited to finally see some traction on this issue.  Congress needs to allocate funding to explore this matter.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #637 on: May 03, 2018, 11:29:40 AM »

Are you saying you believe it doesn't exist?  I paid a lot of money for my daughter to go to Australia and New Zealand with the People to People program so I know for a fact they exist.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #638 on: May 03, 2018, 03:44:04 PM »

Are you saying you believe it doesn't exist?  I paid a lot of money for my daughter to go to Australia and New Zealand with the People to People program so I know for a fact they exist.

Mike
Either that or you and your daughter are very gullible.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #639 on: May 03, 2018, 03:49:57 PM »
you guys believe in the earth. wow idiots! we live in the scrotum of jesus Hitler christ.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #640 on: June 19, 2018, 10:28:29 AM »
Blasphemy!

How dumb do they think we are? ... We are not stupid. We don't believe that Australia is fake. We are NOT The Flat Earth Society!

Regarding UA: Any real flat earther is going to tell you that the earth is flat and motionless. MOTIONLESS!

« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:39:05 AM by Twerp »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #641 on: July 04, 2018, 03:46:19 PM »
Hi I am Australian and if we do not exist then why are we home to many deadly animal species and how was I born in Brisbane Queensland Australia And live in mackay have also been around the whole of austraila

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #642 on: July 04, 2018, 04:08:40 PM »
Nice try, Kaleb. We're not fooled by you or those "quokkas".
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #643 on: July 04, 2018, 05:33:51 PM »
Hi I am Australian and if we do not exist then why are we home to many deadly animal species and how was I born in Brisbane Queensland Australia And live in mackay have also been around the whole of austraila
I could say exactly the same except that I now live near Brisbane.

We are home to many of the deadliest animal and marine species to keep out unwanted aliens like space-loving cowgirls.
And it helps our cause if we pretend "Australia doesn't exist". If that fails there is always that stupid Ice-Wall flat head map.
If those geographically challenged FEers use that map to find the Land of OZ they'll get hopelessly lost and drop off the edge.

Careful all you flat-earthers who might venture down to the fictitious cold tempestuous south land! Here be dragons!

PS The Land of OZ isn't in Kansas.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #644 on: July 05, 2018, 06:29:26 PM »
I could say exactly the same except that I now live near Brisbane.

We are home to many of the deadliest animal and marine species to keep out unwanted aliens like space-loving cowgirls.
And it helps our cause if we pretend "Australia doesn't exist". If that fails there is always that stupid Ice-Wall flat head map.
If those geographically challenged FEers use that map to find the Land of OZ they'll get hopelessly lost and drop off the edge.

Careful all you flat-earthers who might venture down to the fictitious cold tempestuous south land! Here be dragons!

PS The Land of OZ isn't in Kansas.

C'mon rab, the jig is clearly up. No one is buying this 'Australia' shit anymore. We might as well come clean.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #645 on: July 05, 2018, 06:37:41 PM »

Dammit Keith STAHP THE NONSENSE

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #646 on: July 05, 2018, 06:39:00 PM »
The Land of OZ isn't in Kansas.

C'mon rab, the jig is clearly up. No one is buying this 'Australia' shit anymore. We might as well come clean.
What's your problem? Of course "The Land of OZ isn't in Kansas."
Isn't Judy Garland in "The Wizard of OZ" saying it good enough evidence for a sceptic like you? If the film says so, it must be true, right?

We're Not in Kansas Anymore - The Wizard of Oz

PS They didn't have "the Internet" or "YouTube" then, so how did people get eddykated if not from Satdy at da flicks.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 07:09:47 PM by rabinoz »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #647 on: July 05, 2018, 06:51:18 PM »
The Land of OZ isn't in Kansas.

Isn't Judy Garland in "The Wizard of OZ" saying it good enough evidence for a sceptic like you? If the film says so, it must be true, right?

We're Not in Kansas Anymore - The Wizard of Oz

PS They didn't have "the Internet" or "YouTube" then, so how did people get eddykated if not from Satdy at da flicks.

Dafaq went on with your quoting rab? And you are the one that said 'The Land of Oz isn;t in Kansas in the first place! So your reply

Is arguing against yourself. A clear sign of dementia or some kind of mental problem like schizophrenia but given your advanced age, dementia is more likely

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #648 on: July 05, 2018, 07:11:05 PM »
Is arguing against yourself. A clear sign of dementia or some kind of mental problem like schizophrenia but given your advanced age, dementia is more likely
I screwed up a quote, big deal.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #649 on: July 05, 2018, 07:13:24 PM »
I screwed up a quote, big deal.

You screwed up a quote, and then argued against something that was actually your quote. Its not just a big deal. It's FUNNY!  8) :P ;D

Know your place

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #650 on: July 08, 2018, 12:06:35 AM »
Our former Secretary was an Australian and she knew she did not hang from her feet!
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #651 on: July 08, 2018, 01:00:43 AM »
Our former Secretary was an Australian and she knew she did not hang from her feet!
Who would anyone suggest a ridiculous idea? Sounds like something a well moonshined Tennessee Hillbilly might come out with.
Your former Secretary just didn't understand the gravity of the situation.

« Reply #652 on: August 01, 2018, 09:11:40 PM »
I can't tell if this is a troll or not

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #653 on: August 01, 2018, 09:13:35 PM »

rab is most definitely a troll

Know your place

« Reply #654 on: August 01, 2018, 09:15:30 PM »

I am talking about the OP. The FAQ has a flat earth model with Australia on it. Also, what motive dies the government have to hide Australia?

« Reply #655 on: August 03, 2018, 10:06:39 PM »

I am talking about the OP. The FAQ
So close

has a flat earth model with Australia on it. Also, what motive dies the government have to hide Australia?

I'd think hiding Australia might help the government with the silent Invasion currently being carried out by the Chinese Communist Party there.

Alternatively they could just put their greed on the backburner and put their people first.

Lol.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #656 on: August 03, 2018, 10:53:32 PM »

I'd think hiding Australia might help the government with the silent Invasion currently being carried out by the Chinese Communist Party there.
I don't know about the Chinese Communist Party but Chinese from various places seem to be buying up lots of Australia.
Quote from: flatearther3
Alternatively they could just put their greed on the backburner and put their people first.

Lol.
;) We like " ;D hiding Australia ;D" it might slow down the number of people wanting to come here ;).
Australia is a huge country with not much water. It has very few permanently flowing rivers other than around the coast so irrigation of crops is difficult.
Hence it would be difficult for Australia to sustain a population approaching that of the USA.

« Reply #657 on: August 03, 2018, 11:02:36 PM »

I don't know about the Chinese Communist Party but Chinese from various places seem to be buying up lots of Australia.

Lol.
;) We like " ;D hiding Australia ;D" it might slow down the number of people wanting to come here ;).
Australia is a huge country with not much water. It has very few permanently flowing rivers other than around the coast so irrigation of crops is difficult.
Hence it would be difficult for Australia to sustain a population approaching that of the USA.

I totally agree. I like you Rabinoz, I'm from Sydney. I've just finished a very good book and it shows the connections between the CCP and Australias ports and infrastructure being bought up by the Chinese.

I'm afraid we could lose our sovereignty in the next 100 years.

http://www.hardiegrant.com/au/publishing/bookfinder/book/silent-invasion-by-clive-hamilton/9781743794807

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #658 on: August 03, 2018, 11:33:07 PM »

Lol.

We have a huge coastline. Our water could be met using desalination plants. I don't know why they don't use the one we have (that was built because we were in drought but when finished, wasn't needed). They could pump beautiful fresh water into the Murray Darling Basin they always bitch doesn't have enough.

But like most things, the problem is politics. And the solution is politics. Sigh.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #659 on: August 04, 2018, 01:38:15 AM »
But like most things, the problem is politics. And the solution is politics. Sigh.
And like most things, the problem is money. And the solution is money. Sigh.
The installed cost of desalination plants is approximately $1m for every 1,000 cubic meters per day of installed capacity. Therefore, a large scale desalination plant serving 300,000 people typically costs in the region of $100 million. The costs of infrastructure to distribute water must be added to this.
Dubai launches world’s largest Concentrated Solar Power project
Dubai: The world’s largest Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) project, costing Dh14.2 billion, will be implemented in Dubai, state news agency Wam reported on Saturday.
To be implemented by Dubai Water and Electricity Authority (Dewa), the largest single-site project will generate 700 megawatts (MW) of power when completed. Using the Independent Power Producer (IPP) model, it will include the world’s tallest solar tower, standing 260 metres tall, and a Dh100 billion fund to finance the plan.

His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, launched the project on Saturday.
A total of Dh500 million will be allocated, as part of the project, for research and development works in in the field of smart networks and improvement of energy efficiency over the course of the coming period.
And 1 United Arab Emirates Dirham equals 0.37 Australian Dollar.