Australia doesn't exist

• 679 Replies
Re: Australia doesn't exist
« Reply #480 on: February 26, 2007, 02:29:17 AM »
Uhm... no.. you spell it moron...
Well that one didn't even part your hair on the way over!    ;D

Haven't you seen this one before?

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. ~ DNA

« Reply #481 on: February 26, 2007, 02:45:05 AM »
Oh, and the comment about parting my hair... im BALD!!!! thanks for reminding me....  :'(
Ah, so you have the badge of honour of child-rearing as well!  Wear it with pride, brother!  :)
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. ~ DNA

?

dolfyn

« Reply #482 on: February 26, 2007, 02:57:00 AM »
Is this thread serious???  ::) I pissed myself laughing when I first saw it!  :D

If Australia doesn't exist, then they've managed to fool me into thinking I've lived here in Melbourne, Australia all my life!  :o

Try visiting our fair land before you dismiss our very existence!  ;)

?

dolfyn

« Reply #483 on: February 26, 2007, 03:23:11 AM »
You are a liar.
[/quote]

ROFL! Suit yourself! You're just allowing yourself to be ignorant. As I said, try travelling to a place before you dismiss its existence. I've travelled from Melbourne to other countries, therefore I know they're actually there. If you haven't done that, then you're just allowing yourself to be fooled by an ignorant minority. I'd happily deny the existence of the US, but I've been there. Seek out the proof we don't exist, otherwise you're being a fool.  :)

« Reply #484 on: February 26, 2007, 03:35:02 AM »
Anyway, it's beddie-byes time here in Melbourne in the fictitious land of Oz, so sleep tight my fellow denizens of Phantasia!   ;)

?

dolfyn

« Reply #485 on: February 26, 2007, 03:42:45 AM »
You guys are hilarious. You didn't even really respond to my suggestion of actually physically travelling to a place to prove/disprove its existence. So, whatever. Stay fooled. Your problem. I choose to live in the real world. Enjoy your self-deluding fantasy. It actually is getting late here in Melbourne (Australia, not to be confused with the munchkin-infested land of Oz; although it wouldn't surprise me if you did confuse the two), & I have work tomorrow, so nighty-night kiddies. Your silliness has amused me. Get back to me when you've actually been somewhere.  ;)

« Reply #486 on: February 26, 2007, 05:43:03 AM »
Quote from: theonlydann
Why would i travel to a place that doesnt exist? THAT makes no sense to me.

Because YOU DON'T EXSIST... or something

« Reply #487 on: February 26, 2007, 08:13:08 AM »
One can easily find this theory false by taking a visit, it is not restricted.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #488 on: February 26, 2007, 08:17:35 AM »
But you are not visiting where you think Australia is located, you are visiting where it is actually located.

« Reply #489 on: February 26, 2007, 09:27:33 AM »
how do you know you know itll be australia? How do you know where you will Be on the globe?

SNOW GLOBE

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #490 on: February 26, 2007, 10:02:24 AM »
But you are not visiting where you think Australia is located, you are visiting where it is actually located.

So where's it actually located?

?

Phaethon

« Reply #491 on: February 26, 2007, 10:13:12 AM »
You are neglecting the fact that it has been around forever :p  There are documented cases of Australia being used as a prison camp, etc, etc. 

AND WHAT ABOUT THE DAMN KANGAROOS!!!! Where did they come from?  Are they agents, with baby agents in their pouches?

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #492 on: February 26, 2007, 11:01:31 AM »
Please just ignore theonlydann. He is the biggest troll on this forum.

Kangaroos live on the island people are told is Australia. If you travel to "Australia", this is where the plane will take you. The people who live on this island are raised to believe that they are somewhere they are not, and they accept it as true because they have no reason to doubt it.

« Reply #493 on: February 26, 2007, 11:06:11 AM »
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/986/australiayd0.jpg

A pretty big island, if I may say so myself  ;D
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

« Reply #494 on: February 26, 2007, 11:07:36 AM »
?

The script wouldn't allow me to link to the picture :( .

« Reply #495 on: February 26, 2007, 01:02:28 PM »
The people who live on this island are raised to believe that they are somewhere they are not, and they accept it as true because they have no reason to doubt it.
No no no!  You've got it all wrong!  It's the Americans who've been raised to think they're somewhere they're not.  For goodness sake, look at history.  Your government has a long history of hoodwinking its populace -- prohibition, the Communist threat, WMD, to name just a few that spring immediately to mind.  They've done such a good job on you that, like most Americans, you're totally unaware the rest of the world actually does exist.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 01:05:07 PM by Agbeard »

« Reply #496 on: February 26, 2007, 01:10:34 PM »
Actually, reading through the posts purportedly from Australians, and gaining a feeling of anger behind them, I wonder if maybe there is some sort of plot here.  No real Australian would fail to recognise a piss-take like this thread and respond with a pile of bullshit for the fun of it.  Posters here claiming to be Australian (apart from my good self, of course) are obviously stooges of this fictitious U.S. government.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #497 on: February 26, 2007, 01:25:59 PM »
They've done such a good job on you that, like most Americans, you're totally unaware the rest of the world actually does exist.
::)

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #499 on: February 26, 2007, 03:58:51 PM »

« Reply #500 on: February 26, 2007, 04:56:40 PM »
OMG ::) I have a friend from australia. I dare you you idiot to got to australia!! And if it is fake why would the government waste their time making up a fake continent!!!! MORON!!!

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #501 on: February 26, 2007, 05:14:37 PM »
OMG ::) I have a friend from australia. I dare you you idiot to got to australia!! And if it is fake why would the government waste their time making up a fake continent!!!! MORON!!!

OMG I'm there right now! Only, it's not where you think it is!! :o

« Reply #502 on: February 26, 2007, 05:33:53 PM »

OMG I'm there right now! Only, it's not where you think it is!! :o
OMG!!!!  So am I!!!!   :o

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #503 on: February 26, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »

Better question: Why WOULDN'T any government do such a thing? Oh wait.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #504 on: February 26, 2007, 08:26:31 PM »
Wow, it went on for 20++ pages...
Mazin
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #505 on: February 26, 2007, 08:34:33 PM »

Better question: Why WOULDN'T any government do such a thing? Oh wait.

OH SNAP!

« Reply #506 on: February 27, 2007, 05:36:53 AM »

Hm...

Yes, I see your point!

I concur with the quoted individual. He's absolutely correct.

« Reply #507 on: February 27, 2007, 05:48:55 PM »
Finally some sense in this place. Yes I have a Friend from australia. Well more of my dads friend but I call him my friend!!

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #508 on: February 27, 2007, 11:30:49 PM »
Finally some sense in this place. Yes I have a Friend from australia. Well more of my dads friend but I call him my friend!!

OMG it wasn't even his friend!!!

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #509 on: February 28, 2007, 10:38:25 AM »
And if it is fake why would the government waste their time making up a fake continent!!!! MORON!!!
Because I can't think of a reason for ________ to happen, ________ must not be possible.

Hooray for fallacious logic. ::)