I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #14190 on: July 13, 2022, 12:16:25 PM »
There is something wrong with the Heiwa ban.... It was supposed to be for 30 days from June 6. It has been more than 30 days being July 14 and it appears he is still banned. He is unable to be searched for as a member or viewed in the member list.... Usually that means they are currently banned.

Could boydster have accidentally added an extra 0 to the 30?

I mean, no hurry to resolve this or anything. ;)

Uh oh, I hope he didn't add a zero.  If boydster banned him for 030 days who knows what will happen!

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #14191 on: July 15, 2022, 07:43:15 AM »
There is something wrong with the Heiwa ban.... It was supposed to be for 30 days from June 6. It has been more than 30 days being July 14 and it appears he is still banned. He is unable to be searched for as a member or viewed in the member list.... Usually that means they are currently banned.

Even if he did, he should unban him long enough to comment on JWST.   I would love to read his take on the pics that came out, even if he gets rebanned shortly afterward for spamming his shit website.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #14192 on: July 15, 2022, 03:31:45 PM »

Even if he did, he should unban him long enough to comment on JWST.   I would love to read his take on the pics that came out, even if he gets rebanned shortly afterward for spamming his shit website.

Do you really need him to reply to get his take on the new pictures?  If it makes you feel better, we can play pretend.  8)

"So far JWST has only produced some low quality photos of so called Jupiter. They cannot possibly explain the birth and evolution of the Universe. Jupiter is better studied from Earth and my window there. It's all explained on my website."

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #14193 on: July 28, 2022, 08:48:41 AM »

It seems the ban was a mistake. In the meantime I collapsed on a Monte Carlo tennis court and brought to hospital for a brain AVC scan. No blood clot found in spite of a terrible head ache. To be certain they then scanned my stomach, as they suspected a nerve to my right leg was maybe blocked there. No blocked nerve found. Finally they scanned my heart and found it pumped blood as expected. To be certain they decided to hospitalize me 2 August for another heart scan the next morning. I never argue with medical doctors even if I now feel fine. Maybe it is the heat wave? >32° C day and night since a month. If you wonder what it costs, the answer is 0. Monaco has excellent health services. Foreigners like Americans and Arabs are always welcome, but they have to pay up front while queuing for it. Only medicine I take is 500 mg Aspirin/day + plenty water all the time. Not to forget a bottle of rosé wine at lunch and another for dinner. I normally do my own cordon bleu cooking. You have to do something, when you are rich organizing challenges.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #14194 on: July 28, 2022, 09:05:50 AM »

It seems the ban was a mistake. In the meantime I collapsed on a Monte Carlo tennis court and brought to hospital for a brain AVC scan. No blood clot found in spite of a terrible head ache. To be certain they then scanned my stomach, as they suspected a nerve to my right leg was maybe blocked there. No blocked nerve found. Finally they scanned my heart and found it pumped blood as expected. To be certain they decided to hospitalize me 2 August for another heart scan the next morning. I never argue with medical doctors even if I now feel fine. Maybe it is the heat wave? >32° C day and night since a month. If you wonder what it costs, the answer is 0. Monaco has excellent health services. Foreigners like Americans and Arabs are always welcome, but they have to pay up front while queuing for it. Only medicine I take is 500 mg Aspirin/day + plenty water all the time. Not to forget a bottle of rosé wine at lunch and another for dinner. I normally do my own cordon bleu cooking. You have to do something, when you are rich organizing challenges.

Seems to be a common occurrence this year.   Lots of people falling out on tennis courts in Monte Carlo.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14195 on: July 29, 2022, 03:22:52 AM »

Too much of that 'fine wine' and cheap instant coffee for breakfast works to dehydrate you Heiwa. Maybe ease up a little

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14196 on: July 29, 2022, 05:27:26 AM »

Too much of that 'fine wine' and cheap instant coffee for breakfast works to dehydrate you Heiwa. Maybe ease up a little
Yes and no. The rosé wine is fine and the coffee isn't cheap. And to avoid dehydration I drink plenty water. You have to exercise in the heat and water helps. How are you getting along trying winning my challenge (topic?).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 05:30:07 AM by Heiwa »

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #14197 on: July 29, 2022, 05:54:34 AM »

Yes and no. The rosé wine is fine and the coffee isn't cheap. And to avoid dehydration I drink plenty water. You have to exercise in the heat and water helps. How are you getting along trying winning my challenge (topic?).

Numerous people have won your challenge, you just refuse to acknowledge and pay.
Rabinoz RIP

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14198 on: July 29, 2022, 06:04:53 AM »

You said you used that instant shit coffee..... Have you gone back to Nespresso or other pod or grinding machines?

I confess I never bothered with your challenge. I thought it was already won by post #1

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14199 on: July 29, 2022, 07:19:25 AM »

You said you used that instant shit coffee..... Have you gone back to Nespresso or other pod or grinding machines?

I confess I never bothered with your challenge. I thought it was already won by post #1
Post #1 used some boys toys to fly to the Moon .. but the toys didn't provide for a return. My coffee is instant and good.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14200 on: July 29, 2022, 07:23:20 AM »

Post #1 used some boys toys to fly to the Moon .. but the toys didn't provide for a return. My coffee is instant and good.

If your coffee is instant, it's cheap. Not expensive and not befitting a man with millions of euros.

Post #1 looks pretty good to me

Know your place

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #14201 on: July 29, 2022, 07:34:13 AM »
Heiwa, you have my sincere apology for the extended ban timeframe. I don't know why it didn't save the 30-day limit, but that's 100% my fault and I am sorry.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14202 on: July 29, 2022, 07:50:10 AM »
Heiwa, you have my sincere apology for the extended ban timeframe. I don't know why it didn't save the 30-day limit, but that's 100% my fault and I am sorry.

I think he's earned himself a ban credit. So for example if you want to ban him for 7 days you acknowledge he's already served that time and dont proceed to ban him. I think he has about ~22 days to use up before you can really kick him off again  ^-^

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14203 on: July 29, 2022, 07:56:59 AM »
But the thread about my Challenge has only 14 202 Replies and 1 439 845 Views and it is not my fault. I am quite happy of the interest.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14204 on: July 29, 2022, 08:00:53 AM »

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14205 on: July 29, 2022, 08:04:50 AM »

Heiwa

« Reply #14206 on: July 29, 2022, 09:41:03 AM »
Thanks. When will I get your entry?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14207 on: July 29, 2022, 09:42:39 AM »

He cant enter a closed competition. The first poster already won the coveted award.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14208 on: July 29, 2022, 09:58:54 AM »

He cant enter a closed competition. The first poster already won the coveted award.
No, when I told him how and why he lost, he shit his pants, cried and lost his mind, his little sister has told me. His parents have not pursued the sad story.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14209 on: July 29, 2022, 10:04:04 AM »

No, when I told him how and why he lost, he shit his pants, cried and lost his mind, his little sister has told me. His parents have not pursued the sad story.

I thought we were talking about the first poster. You dont need to talk about yourself

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14210 on: July 29, 2022, 10:49:24 AM »

I thought we were talking about the first poster. You dont need to talk about yourself
?? I just talk about the first poster and his sister.  I never talk about myself! I just write a lot, so you can quote me.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14211 on: July 30, 2022, 01:49:33 AM »
I never talk about myself!

Only medicine I take is 500 mg Aspirin/day + plenty water all the time. Not to forget a bottle of rosé wine at lunch and another for dinner. I normally do my own cordon bleu cooking. You have to do something, when you are rich organizing challenges.

Heiwa

« Reply #14212 on: July 30, 2022, 02:10:14 AM »

Only medicine I take is 500 mg Aspirin/day + plenty water all the time. Not to forget a bottle of rosé wine at lunch and another for dinner. I normally do my own cordon bleu cooking. You have to do something, when you are rich organizing challenges.
It was OT to upset some non-drinking people.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14213 on: July 30, 2022, 11:36:20 AM »

Apparently you do talk about yourself when you explicitly said,"I never talk about myself!". Yet another Heiwa lie.

Heiwa

« Reply #14214 on: July 30, 2022, 12:55:59 PM »

Apparently you do talk about yourself when you explicitly said,"I never talk about myself!". Yet another Heiwa lie.
Yes, the Heiwa challenge is about my challenge. Have a try!

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #14215 on: July 30, 2022, 05:43:22 PM »

I have.  You owe me some money.  I'm still waiting on your Cashiers Check.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #14216 on: July 30, 2022, 07:21:52 PM »

Just study the links at post #1 of this thread why I don't owe you any money.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #14217 on: July 30, 2022, 07:29:26 PM »

Just study the links at post #1 of this thread why I don't owe you any money.

Keep telling yourself that.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #14218 on: July 30, 2022, 10:52:31 PM »
Just follow the Rules of my Challenges and there are no problems!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14219 on: July 31, 2022, 02:47:39 AM »
Just follow the Rules of my Challenges and there are no problems!

You've had 5 challenges up for a while now. In all these years have you not thought of a 6th challenge people could do?

If you could make a new challenge right now, what would it be? Maybe people would be interested in something new to think about

So Challenge #6 is......... Go!

Know your place