I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #14130 on: February 25, 2022, 06:19:11 AM »
The "challenge" is moot. There is nothing to lose as there is no challenge. Maybe it's time to update the bot so it isn't so stupid.

Maybe it's time to just ban the bot. The mods delete bots all the time. Why keep this one?
Well, maybe it isn't a bot! And the topic is fascinating. How  much fuel is required to fly to the Moon, Mars and an assteroid? It seems nobody has the answer.

Well you never asked what kind of fuel..... It would take about 10 grams of antimatter to get to Mars. Another 10 to get back. So, say you loaded up a spaceship with 1kg of antimatter. It should be more than enough to not only get to Mars, but go for a jaunt around every planet in the solar system. It should also only take a matter of months, not many years to do so.

Now I'm pretty sure if we can load a Saturn V rocket with millions of litres of kerosene and liquid oxygen (combined), we can fit 1kg of antimatter somewhere
Fuel or energy? My Challenge is also how to get it off the ground from Earth. Antimatter? What a joke.

Why is antimatter a joke? The science is sound
No, according science antimatter doesn't exist.

Where is your source for that load of shit?
Wikipedia.

Nothing in the wikipedia article about antimatter supports your claims that antimatter doesn't exist.

Try again
I thought you suggested that antimatter as fuel/energy could fly you to the Moon to win my €1M Challenge.

No one cares about your challenge. No one has you in the forefront of their minds when they want to travel anywhere. You wanted to know how much fuel it takes to get to Mars. You didn't specify the type. You said antimatter is a joke and doesn't exist. This is false and again demonstrates your lack of understanding of anything scientific

Stick to your conspiracy theories about the sinking of the MS Estonia ferry. When it comes to science - you know less than nothing.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #14131 on: February 25, 2022, 08:22:05 AM »
The "challenge" is moot. There is nothing to lose as there is no challenge. Maybe it's time to update the bot so it isn't so stupid.

Maybe it's time to just ban the bot. The mods delete bots all the time. Why keep this one?
Well, maybe it isn't a bot! And the topic is fascinating. How  much fuel is required to fly to the Moon, Mars and an assteroid? It seems nobody has the answer.

Well you never asked what kind of fuel..... It would take about 10 grams of antimatter to get to Mars. Another 10 to get back. So, say you loaded up a spaceship with 1kg of antimatter. It should be more than enough to not only get to Mars, but go for a jaunt around every planet in the solar system. It should also only take a matter of months, not many years to do so.

Now I'm pretty sure if we can load a Saturn V rocket with millions of litres of kerosene and liquid oxygen (combined), we can fit 1kg of antimatter somewhere
Fuel or energy? My Challenge is also how to get it off the ground from Earth. Antimatter? What a joke.

Why is antimatter a joke? The science is sound
No, according science antimatter doesn't exist.

Where is your source for that load of shit?
Wikipedia.

Nothing in the wikipedia article about antimatter supports your claims that antimatter doesn't exist.

Try again
I thought you suggested that antimatter as fuel/energy could fly you to the Moon to win my €1M Challenge.

No one cares about your challenge. No one has you in the forefront of their minds when they want to travel anywhere. You wanted to know how much fuel it takes to get to Mars. You didn't specify the type. You said antimatter is a joke and doesn't exist. This is false and again demonstrates your lack of understanding of anything scientific

Stick to your conspiracy theories about the sinking of the MS Estonia ferry. When it comes to science - you know less than nothing.
The M/S Estonia sank due to sabotage but this thread is about my Challenge. To win you must make a winning application.

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #14132 on: February 25, 2022, 10:12:59 AM »
This thread is about you continually changing the parameters of your 'challenge' so as ensure its impossibility.  There is no challenge, just as there is no €1,000,000.
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gκne.

Heiwa

« Reply #14133 on: February 25, 2022, 10:19:55 AM »
This thread is about you continually changing the parameters of your 'challenge' so as ensure its impossibility.  There is no challenge, just as there is no €1,000,000.
Please, just make an application. Now you just sound like a loser.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14134 on: February 25, 2022, 10:40:08 AM »

To win you must make a winning application.

Where can I find an application?

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #14135 on: February 25, 2022, 10:42:36 AM »

A loser would be someone claiming to have a million euros spare to give away, and yet seemingly unable to pay for a decent education for themself.  A loser would be a supposed millionaire with nothing better to do than make the same argument ad nauseam for 8 years. A loser would also be someone who creates a challenge that they themselves consider to be bull, for no other reason than to soothe the remnants of their ego, as they slowly dwindle away staring at a photo of the Med they believe to be a window.

The only application I would make to you is the epithet HeyWacko.
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gκne.

Heiwa

« Reply #14136 on: February 25, 2022, 11:35:01 AM »

It is an act of requesting you must do yourself!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14137 on: February 25, 2022, 11:40:03 AM »
You asked for how much fuel is required to say, get to Mars. I said 10 grams of antimatter. Antimatter can be used as a fuel. So what's your problem?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14138 on: February 25, 2022, 11:44:13 AM »
You asked for how much fuel is required to say, get to Mars. I said 10 grams of antimatter. Antimatter can be used as a fuel. So what's your problem?
Just study the rules of the Challenge.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14139 on: February 25, 2022, 11:50:04 AM »
Just study the rules of the Challenge.

You asked how much fuel in this thread a few posts ago. There was nothing specifying the type. I gave you an answer. You responded with bullshit saying antimatter was a joke and didn't exist. You are wrong

I don't care for your BS challenge or it's shifting rules and goal posts. You don't even follow your own rules or those of reality. You have zero credibility

Know your place

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #14140 on: February 25, 2022, 12:26:02 PM »
Begging for applications while calling other people losers is pretty funny

Heiwa

« Reply #14141 on: February 25, 2022, 06:25:51 PM »
Begging for applications while calling other people losers is pretty funny
Yes, my Challenge is great fun.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14142 on: February 25, 2022, 09:54:19 PM »

I request an application, all by myself.

Heiwa

« Reply #14143 on: February 26, 2022, 12:55:17 AM »

Good, fill it in and send it to me. How do you intend to visit the Moon? Bicycle?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14144 on: February 26, 2022, 01:10:00 AM »

Good, fill it in and send it to me. How do you intend to visit the Moon? Bicycle?

You OK there, buddy?

Heiwa

« Reply #14145 on: February 26, 2022, 02:40:47 AM »

You OK there, buddy?
Yes, and I am so happy that I am at home. 1992/8 I worked a lot in southern Ukraine (Odessa/Nikolaev) and was ready to move there, but then our agent was murdered and a friend of mine almost killed and it was clear that north Ukraine Kiev was completely corrupt making fair business impossible, so I left for good. But before that a ship was built for me at Nikolaev. It needed paint and there was no paint in Ukraine I bought some in Holland and put in a truck for Nikolaev ... that was stolen. Etc, etc. Now it is even worse in Ukraine. Quite sad.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 03:00:30 AM by Heiwa »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14146 on: February 26, 2022, 03:02:35 AM »
. . . but then our agent was murdered and a friend of mine almost killed and it was clear that north Ukraine Kiev was completely corrupt making fair business impossible, so I left for good. And now it is even worse in Ukraine. Quite sad.
Well shit, I feel for you, buddy.It's one thing to dick with you on the web, another to feel your pain.
Take care my friend.

Heiwa

« Reply #14147 on: February 27, 2022, 02:44:42 AM »
. . . but then our agent was murdered and a friend of mine almost killed and it was clear that north Ukraine Kiev was completely corrupt making fair business impossible, so I left for good. And now it is even worse in Ukraine. Quite sad.
Well shit, I feel for you, buddy.It's one thing to dick with you on the web, another to feel your pain.
Take care my friend.
Don't worry. Try to win my Challenge instead!

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #14148 on: February 27, 2022, 06:00:31 AM »
I already won you just refuse to pay me.

Heiwa

« Reply #14149 on: February 27, 2022, 07:28:05 AM »
Sorry, when and how did you submit your application?

narcberry

« Reply #14150 on: February 27, 2022, 09:28:48 AM »

I refuse to accept after all these years this excuse you have finally resolved upon, good day to you.

Heiwa

« Reply #14151 on: February 27, 2022, 10:16:56 AM »

I refuse to accept after all these years this excuse you have finally resolved upon, good day to you.
Thanks!

narcberry

« Reply #14152 on: February 28, 2022, 12:52:51 PM »
WAIT! MY MONEY!

Heiwa

« Reply #14153 on: February 28, 2022, 06:04:07 PM »
Just make an application! See post #1!

narcberry

« Reply #14154 on: March 01, 2022, 04:32:13 AM »
Do I just pm you my address?

Heiwa

« Reply #14155 on: March 01, 2022, 04:41:02 AM »
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 04:43:04 AM by Heiwa »

Heiwa

« Reply #14156 on: March 08, 2022, 08:37:28 PM »
Imagine that after 1.28 million views there is no winner of my Challenge!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14157 on: March 08, 2022, 10:54:04 PM »

;)
I think you're awesome.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14158 on: March 09, 2022, 12:42:39 AM »

And given only 1 person seriously entered it (and answered your challenge to the point it won in reality (just not your reality)), it shows how little people give a fuck about your BS challenges. Almost every view is a response to paying out what a ignorant twit you are. Or asking about what coffee you drink.

Speaking of, what coffee are you drinking now? Hope it's still not that insta shit....

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14159 on: March 09, 2022, 03:11:35 AM »

And given only 1 person seriously entered it (and answered your challenge to the point it won in reality (just not your reality)), it shows how little people give a fuck about your BS challenges. Almost every view is a response to paying out what a ignorant twit you are. Or asking about what coffee you drink.

Speaking of, what coffee are you drinking now? Hope it's still not that insta shit....
HM, >1.28 million views!! Reason that there is no winner of the Challenge is simply that humans cannot fly in space. One reason you cannot return after leaving Earth. NASA has faked all humans in space since start. Assisted by Hollywood.