I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #14070 on: February 20, 2022, 05:06:58 PM »

No, I pay €1M for an application and you pay nothing for a photo. Pls, you are stupid. And topic is my popular Challenge. It is not difficult. Just make an application to collect €1M !!! It is plenty money.

My challenge is 5 minutes of work - if you are real it's no problem
My Challenge (topic) needs more time and brains and after some time you'll realize it is not possible to win it. But it is fun.

More LIES from the Heiwa-bot.  You can't claim the bolded above at the same time. I don't expect you as a bot to understand that but perhaps you could relay it to your programmers?

Use your imagination, if you have any.
I assume that you think that your application explains how to fly to the Moon and back, and that's why I do not expect any applications. Only complete idiots believe in humans on the Moon and travel there. And you are one of these fools. You haven't sent in an application.

More LIES and deflection from the Heiwa-bot.
Address the post for once and stop trying to deflect. YOU can't claim the bolded at the same time. YOU even had a contradiction in your last post. I know I haven't sent in an application so why would you assume I think anything about an application that doesn't exist?  They really ought to program you better. You are failing on basic logic.

Prove you are not a bot or go away. Bet you won't even try.
You sound like an idiot and I do not need any evidence for it. Just send me your application to win my €1M Challenge and I will tell you more.
And I'm proven right again!  You won't even try to prove you're not a bot. you won't even acknowledge your failures in basic logic and instead just resort to insults. Why should I send you an application for a prize nobody believes exists to a judge that says it is unwinnable?

Topic is my Challenge. Just send me your application and I'll tell you that you haven't won.
And yet another post that doesn't actually address the post you're responding to. Doesn't look good for trying to prove you're not a bot.

Topics change. Your programmers should know that.

Correct! I like this thread as it is. Anonymous, stupid clowns doubting I exist. Just check my website http://heiwaco.com that I update often.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14071 on: February 20, 2022, 05:10:05 PM »

No, I pay €1M for an application and you pay nothing for a photo. Pls, you are stupid. And topic is my popular Challenge. It is not difficult. Just make an application to collect €1M !!! It is plenty money.

My Challenge (topic) needs more time and brains and after some time you'll realize it is not possible to win it. But it is fun.

More LIES from the Heiwa-bot.  You can't claim the bolded above at the same time. I don't expect you as a bot to understand that but perhaps you could relay it to your programmers?

I assume that you think that your application explains how to fly to the Moon and back, and that's why I do not expect any applications. Only complete idiots believe in humans on the Moon and travel there. And you are one of these fools. You haven't sent in an application.

Address the post for once and stop trying to deflect. YOU can't claim the bolded at the same time. YOU even had a contradiction in your last post. I know I haven't sent in an application so why would you assume I think anything about an application that doesn't exist?  They really ought to program you better. You are failing on basic logic.

You sound like an idiot and I do not need any evidence for it. Just send me your application to win my €1M Challenge and I will tell you more.
And I'm proven right again!  You won't even try to prove you're not a bot. you won't even acknowledge your failures in basic logic and instead just resort to insults. Why should I send you an application for a prize nobody believes exists to a judge that says it is unwinnable?

Topic is my Challenge. Just send me your application and I'll tell you that you haven't won.
And yet another post that doesn't actually address the post you're responding to. Doesn't look good for trying to prove you're not a bot.

Correct! I like this thread as it is. Anonymous, stupid clowns doubting I exist. Just check my website http://heiwaco.com that I update often.

The website reads like a bot. I’m sure this Heiwa thing is all a bot.

?

frenat

« Reply #14072 on: February 20, 2022, 05:10:43 PM »

And again you don't address the actual reply and resort to insults. All you are doing is providing evidence you are nothing but a bot.

?

frenat

« Reply #14073 on: February 20, 2022, 05:12:01 PM »

I wonder if the real Anders knows that someone is using a bot to post in his name.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Heiwa is a bot
« Reply #14074 on: February 20, 2022, 07:42:30 PM »

I wonder if the real Anders knows that someone is using a bot to post in his name.

Good point. Given the evidence, the mods should step in and demand he prove his realness or ban him.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14075 on: February 20, 2022, 08:22:52 PM »

Fact is that I post as usual to answer questions about my popular Challenge. Imagine there are still people believing in human space flights and Neal & Buzz on the Moon.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14076 on: February 20, 2022, 09:57:19 PM »

Fact is that I post as usual to answer questions about my popular Challenge. Imagine there are still people believing in human space flights and Neal & Buzz on the Moon.

I'm bored with this bot. No matter what anyone writes, it's just the same canned bot responses. You'd think in 2022 a far smarter bot would be employed. Oh well.

Heiwa

« Reply #14077 on: February 20, 2022, 10:34:07 PM »
Try to win my Challenge instead - see post #1. Explain how you fly to the Moon and back, and I send you €1M.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14078 on: February 21, 2022, 01:56:28 AM »
Try to win my Challenge instead - see post #1. Explain how you fly to the Moon and back, and I send you €1M.

Heiwa --- Quote ---43000 kg is the mass of the space ship at arrival according NASA.
Evidently it changes when fuel is consumed - but I keep it constant...
--- End quote ---

Then you did the problem spectacularly wrong.  You cannot pretend using the wrong propulsion model will give you the right answer.  The mathematical management of the variable-mass property of a space vehicle is what separates the real engineer from the incompetent amateur.  A real engineer can derive the mass changes based on the known properties of the propulsion system, or the change in the dynamic state (accurately, including the change in mass) based on the known expenditure of propellant.  The fact that you can do neither, and don't even try, indicates you don't know what you're doing.  Your oversimplification is fatal to your claim.

Until you demonstrate even minimal competence, there is no point dissecting the rest of your "presentation" in depth.

Heiwa --- Quote ---as NASA cannot inform how much fuel or energy was consumed to reduce the speed from 2400 to 1500 m/s to get into orbit.
--- End quote ---

Factually false.  Detailed pads for all burns have been available for more than 10 years.  Someone so inept in his research does not enjoy a priori credibility.  You bear the burden to prove you have solved the problem correctly, and you frankly admit you have not.  It is not the job of your critics to educate you properly in the correct principles of spacecraft dynamics.  You have claimed to be an expert.  You will either therefore demonstrate expertise to our satisfaction, or you will be dismissed.

Heiwa --- Quote ---FGS, just read my presentation where all info is given.
--- End quote ---

Your presentation is undocumented and proceeds from false premises and pretenses that I have outlined and asked you to correct here.  Until those are corrected here, you have no reason to compel others to read a lengthy page of nonsense.  Your egregious mistakes are made early enough on that the rest of your "presentation" is nonsense.

--- Quote from: Heiwa on December 28, 2012, 11:38:49 PM ---No, I use the correct, but simple, equations...
--- End quote ---

No.  You simplified away the most important part of the relevant equations -- the terms that deal with the change in spacecraft mass as fuel is consumed.  Use the correct equations.

There are no "my" equations; there are only the proper equations.  Your "simplifications" based on your obviously limited knowledge of astrodynamics do not suffice.  I've given you the hint:  you must consider the natural logarithm of the ratio of start and end masses.

I will not spoon feed you information that you should know according to your claim to be an engineer.  You have the burden to show you know what you're talking about.  I will give you a reference however to Sutton and Biblarz as authors of some note on the subject.  Reconcile your claims with the first few chapters in any of their books and return here.

No.  By your own admission the spacecraft is a variable-mass vehicle, and you have specifically omitted that property in your computations.  You have already admitted that you are using a simplified model, not a correct model.  Either use the model you know you to be correct, or perform an error analysis to show that the difference between the correct model and your simplification is insignificant.

Even if using 1/2 m v2 was right (it's not) you have done the operations in the wrong order to get your answer.  You have calculated delta(v2) when it should be (delta v)2

You really don't see the difference between

2400^2 - 1500^2 = 3,510,000

And

(2400-1500)^2 = 810,000

Because that is but one error you have made.

Or that the mass changes as fuel is used?

Also, I will require proof that you are prepared to pay one million Euros on demand or else this conversation will not proceed.  Please deposit the sum in escrow in a bank of your choice and post its account number here along with the name of the escrow agent, and (in a private message) the PIN to verify the amount.

What a spectacular fail...To be expected by a bot.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 02:01:20 AM by Stash »

Heiwa

« Reply #14079 on: February 21, 2022, 02:11:53 AM »

Heiwa --- Quote ---43000 kg is the mass of the space ship at arrival according NASA.
--- End quote ---

Then you did the problem spectacularly wrong.  You cannot pretend using the wrong propulsion model will give you the right answer.  The mathematical management of the variable-mass property of a space vehicle is what separates the real engineer from the incompetent amateur.  A real engineer can derive the mass changes based on the known properties of the propulsion system, or the change in the dynamic state (accurately, including the change in mass) based on the known expenditure of propellant.  The fact that you can do neither, and don't even try, indicates you don't know what you're doing.  Your oversimplification is fatal to your claim.

Until you demonstrate even minimal competence, there is no point dissecting the rest of your "presentation" in depth.

Heiwa --- Quote ---as NASA cannot inform how much fuel or energy was consumed to reduce the speed from 2400 to 1500 m/s to get into orbit.
--- End quote ---

Factually false.  Detailed pads for all burns have been available for more than 10 years.  Someone so inept in his research does not enjoy a priori credibility.  You bear the burden to prove you have solved the problem correctly, and you frankly admit you have not.  It is not the job of your critics to educate you properly in the correct principles of spacecraft dynamics.  You have claimed to be an expert.  You will either therefore demonstrate expertise to our satisfaction, or you will be dismissed.

--- End quote ---

Your presentation is undocumented and proceeds from false premises and pretenses that I have outlined and asked you to correct here.  Until those are corrected here, you have no reason to compel others to read a lengthy page of nonsense.  Your egregious mistakes are made early enough on that the rest of your "presentation" is nonsense.

--- Quote from: Heiwa on December 28, 2012, 11:38:49 PM ---No, I use the correct, but simple, equations...
--- End quote ---

No.  You simplified away the most important part of the relevant equations -- the terms that deal with the change in spacecraft mass as fuel is consumed.  Use the correct equations.

There are no "my" equations; there are only the proper equations.  Your "simplifications" based on your obviously limited knowledge of astrodynamics do not suffice.  I've given you the hint:  you must consider the natural logarithm of the ratio of start and end masses.

I will not spoon feed you information that you should know according to your claim to be an engineer.  You have the burden to show you know what you're talking about.  I will give you a reference however to Sutton and Biblarz as authors of some note on the subject.  Reconcile your claims with the first few chapters in any of their books and return here.

No.  By your own admission the spacecraft is a variable-mass vehicle, and you have specifically omitted that property in your computations.  You have already admitted that you are using a simplified model, not a correct model.  Either use the model you know you to be correct, or perform an error analysis to show that the difference between the correct model and your simplification is insignificant.

Even if using 1/2 m v2 was right (it's not) you have done the operations in the wrong order to get your answer.  You have calculated delta(v2) when it should be (delta v)2

And

(2400-1500)^2 = 810,000

Also, I will require proof that you are prepared to pay one million Euros on demand or else this conversation will not proceed.  Please deposit the sum in escrow in a bank of your choice and post its account number here along with the name of the escrow agent, and (in a private message) the PIN to verify the amount.

?? A typical loser application!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14080 on: February 21, 2022, 03:00:26 AM »

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

And

(2400-1500)^2 = 810,000

Don't blame him. That was your bullshit he was quoting lol!

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

?

frenat

« Reply #14081 on: February 21, 2022, 03:16:08 AM »

that post was directed towards you. A real person would know that. A real person wouldn't think their fraud of a "challenge' was popular.

Heiwa

« Reply #14082 on: February 21, 2022, 03:24:09 AM »

that post was directed towards you. A real person would know that. A real person wouldn't think their fraud of a "challenge' was popular.
You sound like a bot.

?

frenat

« Reply #14083 on: February 21, 2022, 03:28:25 AM »

You sound like a bot.

Now that's hilarious. Ignores that they responded to a post not directed toward them. Ignores any of the content of the post and tries to deflect.  You definitely have the conversation skills of a machine.

I'm not a bot now, never have been, and never will be. But nobody here can say the same for you.

Heiwa

« Reply #14084 on: February 21, 2022, 07:54:16 AM »

Don't blame him. That was your bullshit he was quoting lol!
Topic is my funny Challenge. Try to be funny!

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #14085 on: February 21, 2022, 08:03:04 AM »
Isn't the topic about mikeman7918 claiming to have won your 'challenge', and your subsequent changing of the goalposts so as to ensure its impossibility?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 08:30:49 AM by Calen »
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gκne.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14086 on: February 21, 2022, 08:23:04 AM »

Topic is my funny Challenge. Try to be funny!

Two spaceships walk into a bar . . .

Heiwa

« Reply #14087 on: February 21, 2022, 09:25:54 AM »
Isn't the topic about mikeman7918 claiming to have won your 'challenge', and your subsequent changing of the goalposts so as to ensure its impossibility?
Well, mikeman7918 never made a proper application as per the rules and just referred to some app he had found. I tested the app ... and it didn't work. It isn't easy to change orbits in space!

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #14088 on: February 21, 2022, 10:30:55 AM »
I feel like I need to get a database dump of all of Heiwa's posts so I can feed them to a computer and let it come up with Heiwa-inspired nonsense posts.

?

frenat

« Reply #14089 on: February 21, 2022, 10:39:52 AM »
I doubt anyone here actually believes that Heiwa tested the app. Most likely just dismissed it out of hand. I'd ask "him" to prove otherwise but we all know that Heiwa isn't capable of proving anything.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14090 on: February 21, 2022, 08:35:03 PM »
I feel like I need to get a database dump of all of Heiwa's posts so I can feed them to a computer and let it come up with Heiwa-inspired nonsense posts.

Can't we just make up Heiwa posts on our own?   ;)

Quote from: Heiwa
Lead paint tastes good.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #14091 on: February 21, 2022, 09:27:25 PM »
I leave for 2 days and there's already 2 more fucking pages?

Heiwa

« Reply #14092 on: February 21, 2022, 09:30:55 PM »
I doubt anyone here actually believes that Heiwa tested the app. Most likely just dismissed it out of hand. I'd ask "him" to prove otherwise but we all know that Heiwa isn't capable of proving anything.
But you can download it yourself. The full version costs $$.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14093 on: February 22, 2022, 02:59:13 AM »

Which is why you never bothered. You're flat broke

Know your place

?

frenat

« Reply #14094 on: February 22, 2022, 03:35:52 AM »

First I wasn't talking to you. A real person would know that. But we all know you're just a bot.

And AGAIN you didn't actually address the post you responded to.

Prove you're not a bot or go away. Bet you won't even try.

Heiwa

« Reply #14095 on: February 22, 2022, 05:14:16 AM »

First I wasn't talking to you. A real person would know that. But we all know you're just a bot.

What is a bot and why should be one. I am just the webmaster of of http://heiwaco.com since >20 years. You sound like a paid loser.

?

frenat

« Reply #14096 on: February 22, 2022, 07:40:05 AM »

What is a bot and why should be one. I am just the webmaster of of http://heiwaco.com since >20 years. You sound like a paid loser.

And I'm right again.The not won't even try to prove they are real.

Heiwa

« Reply #14097 on: February 22, 2022, 05:53:48 PM »
To bot or not bot is the question.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14098 on: February 22, 2022, 06:10:40 PM »

I thought you were human.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #14099 on: February 22, 2022, 06:20:46 PM »

I thought you were human.
Did you really?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.