I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies
?

frenat

Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #14040 on: February 19, 2022, 06:34:24 AM »

Dr. Buzz is still alive and can confirm theat he hasn't won my Challenge. It does not suffice to say that you/he went there assisted by a computer making all decisions of orbit changes, etc. Then there is the problem of the toilet aboard that was forgotten by NASA. And finally the Buzz heat shield that doesn't melt at re-entry. Thus a loser. Buzz was just lying at the press conference.
Avoiding the point as usual, like the bot you are. I doubt Buzz knows or cares who you are. And NOBODY believes you've contacted him or Neil. And AGAIN, Buzz didn't design the shield.
In short, More LIES from Heiwa. You just can't stop lying, can you? They really ouoght to program you better.
Buzz' 311 pages thesis at MIT is about a space ship to rendezvous with another space ship (docking) or find a location in 3D space to start, e.g. a re-entry/landing through the atmosphere using a heat shield. The docking consists of three phases: (1) Ascent or Approach Phase, (2) Intercept or Terminal Phase and (3) Braking and Docking Phase. The Buzz' approach is complete nonsense
Translation: I don't understand any of it so it must be nonsense. I didn't really read it so I assume he must have designed the heat shield when real research would have led me to know otherwise. Alas, I am incapable of actual research aside from regurgitating hoaxie sites.

AGAIN, nobody believes you contacted him or Neil.  More LIES from Heiwa.

The Buzz' thesis is quite funny, e.g.:
"5. 7 Trajectory Selection Considerations
Since the techniques presented in this investigation are based on the simplifications derived through the use of a nominal intercept trajectory, to avoid further timing restrictions an arbitrary location of the relative line of nodes must also be accepted. If the inclination is such as to require a significant portion of the allowable velocity change capability, then two impulse transfers that traverse near 180° must be avoided to allow for the most unfavorable location of the line of nodes."
It is complete nonsense. A joke!

translation: I don't understand this so it must be nonsense.

Does this attempt to change the subject mean you're abandoning your LIE that Buzz designed the heat shield? Or is your programming just broken again?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14041 on: February 19, 2022, 06:39:23 AM »
Taken the photo for us yet Heiwa? Because no one will bother taking your challenges seriously if they think the judge is just a bot that scripted to deny the truth.

Show us you are human - and maybe people would take you more seriously

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #14042 on: February 19, 2022, 09:17:11 AM »
Taken the photo for us yet Heiwa? Because no one will bother taking your challenges seriously if they think the judge is just a bot that scripted to deny the truth.

You sound like bot/loser.
Topic is my popular Challenge. Make an attempt to win it!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14043 on: February 19, 2022, 09:30:19 AM »

If you win my challenge I'll attempt yours. I'm not wasting my time for something I believe is only a bot

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14044 on: February 19, 2022, 09:43:13 AM »

Dr. Buzz is still alive and can confirm theat he hasn't won my Challenge. It does not suffice to say that you/he went there assisted by a computer making all decisions of orbit changes, etc. Then there is the problem of the toilet aboard that was forgotten by NASA. And finally the Buzz heat shield that doesn't melt at re-entry. Thus a loser. Buzz was just lying at the press conference.
Avoiding the point as usual, like the bot you are. I doubt Buzz knows or cares who you are. And NOBODY believes you've contacted him or Neil. And AGAIN, Buzz didn't design the shield.
In short, More LIES from Heiwa. You just can't stop lying, can you? They really ouoght to program you better.
Buzz' 311 pages thesis at MIT is about a space ship to rendezvous with another space ship (docking) or find a location in 3D space to start, e.g. a re-entry/landing through the atmosphere using a heat shield. The docking consists of three phases: (1) Ascent or Approach Phase, (2) Intercept or Terminal Phase and (3) Braking and Docking Phase. The Buzz' approach is complete nonsense

So you lied about speaking to Neal and Buzz and asking them questions you said they couldn't answer. Why lie about something like that?

Heiwa

« Reply #14045 on: February 19, 2022, 09:48:42 AM »

If you win my challenge I'll attempt yours. I'm not wasting my time for something I believe is only a bot

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14046 on: February 19, 2022, 09:49:40 AM »

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14047 on: February 19, 2022, 09:50:59 AM »

I think you don't know what you are talking about ... like ESA/NASA. You are a loser!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14048 on: February 19, 2022, 10:04:45 AM »

I think you don't know what you are talking about ... like ESA/NASA. You are a loser!

What did I lose? You're the one who has failed to even prove he's human

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14049 on: February 19, 2022, 04:59:10 PM »

I haven't lost anything. My Challenge (topic) is still open to be won.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14050 on: February 19, 2022, 05:49:53 PM »
Did he get our Møøse friend a plane ticket to go visit and have coffee together yet?

. . . still waiting

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #14051 on: February 19, 2022, 08:58:29 PM »
Did he get our Møøse friend a plane ticket to go visit and have coffee together yet?

. . . still waiting
I'm beginning to think he might be full of shit :(

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14052 on: February 19, 2022, 10:21:11 PM »

Your challenge is to convince us that you're human. A photo with the days paper could go a long way to prove this.

As everyone still tho ls you are a bot, you have failed to convince us that you're human

This challenge should be easy. Surely you can do it.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14053 on: February 19, 2022, 10:42:06 PM »

Your challenge is to convince us that you're human. A photo with the days paper could go a long way to prove this.

As everyone still tho ls you are a bot, you have failed to convince us that you're human

I just organize €1 M Challenges. Make an application to collet and you'll get a reply.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14054 on: February 19, 2022, 10:49:34 PM »

I just organize €1 M Challenges. Make an application to collet and you'll get a reply.

If you're a bot, an application would be a waste of time. For you to take a selfie with the newspaper you get delivered and upload it takes all of 5 minutes.

You want an application? Take the photo

It's not like your shy. You have a few on that website you spam. We just need to know that a recent photo matches the face on your site

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14055 on: February 20, 2022, 04:17:23 AM »

If you're a bot, an application would be a waste of time. For you to take a selfie with the newspaper you get delivered and upload it takes all of 5 minutes.

It's not like your shy. You have a few on that website you spam. We just need to know that a recent photo matches the face on your site
You sound like a loser. Just send an application to win my €1M Challenge, and I'll reply. No photos/newspapers required.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14056 on: February 20, 2022, 04:19:05 AM »

You sound like a loser. Just send an application to win my €1M Challenge, and I'll reply. No photos/newspapers required.

For you a newspaper and photo is required. That is all that's required. Simple. Easy. Winnable. Only a loser could not provide. You sound like a loser.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14057 on: February 20, 2022, 04:29:22 AM »

For you a newspaper and photo is required. That is all that's required. Simple. Easy. Winnationable. Only a loser could not provide. You sound like a loser.
No, I pay €1M for an application and you pay nothing for a photo. Pls, you are stupid. And topic is my popular Challenge. It is not difficult. Just make an application to collect €1M !!! It is plenty money.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 04:31:27 AM by Heiwa »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14058 on: February 20, 2022, 04:55:50 AM »

For you a newspaper and photo is required. That is all that's required. Simple. Easy. Winnationable. Only a loser could not provide. You sound like a loser.
No, I pay €1M for an application and you pay nothing for a photo. Pls, you are stupid. And topic is my popular Challenge. It is not difficult. Just make an application to collect €1M !!! It is plenty money.
My challenge is 5 minutes of work - if you are real it's no problem

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14059 on: February 20, 2022, 06:47:42 AM »

My Challenge (topic) needs more time and brains and after some time you'll realize it is not possible to win it. But it is fun.

?

frenat

« Reply #14060 on: February 20, 2022, 07:00:23 AM »

My Challenge (topic) needs more time and brains and after some time you'll realize it is not possible to win it. But it is fun.

More LIES from the Heiwa-bot.  You can't claim the bolded above at the same time. I don't expect you as a bot to understand that but perhaps you could relay it to your programmers?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14061 on: February 20, 2022, 07:05:55 AM »

. . . still waiting

Hey, don't fuck this up for me!

Heiwa

« Reply #14062 on: February 20, 2022, 07:12:55 AM »

More LIES from the Heiwa-bot.  You can't claim the bolded above at the same time. I don't expect you as a bot to understand that but perhaps you could relay it to your programmers?

Use your imagination, if you have any.
I assume that you think that your application explains how to fly to the Moon and back, and that's why I do not expect any applications. Only complete idiots believe in humans on the Moon and travel there. And you are one of these fools. You haven't sent in an application.

?

frenat

« Reply #14063 on: February 20, 2022, 07:22:35 AM »

I assume that you think that your application explains how to fly to the Moon and back, and that's why I do not expect any applications. Only complete idiots believe in humans on the Moon and travel there. And you are one of these fools. You haven't sent in an application.

More LIES and deflection from the Heiwa-bot.
Address the post for once and stop trying to deflect. YOU can't claim the bolded at the same time. YOU even had a contradiction in your last post. I know I haven't sent in an application so why would you assume I think anything about an application that doesn't exist?  They really ought to program you better. You are failing on basic logic.

Prove you are not a bot or go away. Bet you won't even try.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14064 on: February 20, 2022, 07:30:53 AM »
Heiwa. Put up a photo or STFU. It's pretty simple. Unless of course you are a simpleton bot. Which currently all the evidence is leaning towards

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #14065 on: February 20, 2022, 07:56:06 AM »

. . . still waiting
You're new here, aren't you?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #14066 on: February 20, 2022, 08:12:39 AM »

Address the post for once and stop trying to deflect. YOU can't claim the bolded at the same time. YOU even had a contradiction in your last post. I know I haven't sent in an application so why would you assume I think anything about an application that doesn't exist?  They really ought to program you better. You are failing on basic logic.

You sound like an idiot and I do not need any evidence for it. Just send me your application to win my €1M Challenge and I will tell you more.

?

frenat

« Reply #14067 on: February 20, 2022, 08:15:55 AM »

You sound like an idiot and I do not need any evidence for it. Just send me your application to win my €1M Challenge and I will tell you more.
And I'm proven right again!  You won't even try to prove you're not a bot. you won't even acknowledge your failures in basic logic and instead just resort to insults. Why should I send you an application for a prize nobody believes exists to a judge that says it is unwinnable and is most likely not even a real person?

« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 08:22:36 AM by frenat »

Heiwa

« Reply #14068 on: February 20, 2022, 08:22:39 AM »

And I'm proven right again!  You won't even try to prove you're not a bot. you won't even acknowledge your failures in basic logic and instead just resort to insults. Why should I send you an application for a prize nobody believes exists to a judge that says it is unwinnable?

Topic is my Challenge. Just send me your application and I'll tell you that you haven't won.

?

frenat

« Reply #14069 on: February 20, 2022, 08:37:07 AM »

And I'm proven right again!  You won't even try to prove you're not a bot. you won't even acknowledge your failures in basic logic and instead just resort to insults. Why should I send you an application for a prize nobody believes exists to a judge that says it is unwinnable?

Topic is my Challenge. Just send me your application and I'll tell you that you haven't won.
And yet another post that doesn't actually address the post you're responding to. Doesn't look good for trying to prove you're not a bot.

Topics change. Your programmers should know that.