I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #13980 on: February 14, 2022, 05:15:26 AM »
I can't believe that I stepped out for a bit and came back only to discover that the Challenge had not been won, yet. First, the one named Mike seemed to have disappeared before collecting his due and not one person from NASA has stepped forward with a winning entry? Do people not need money anymore? Someone out there can win this!
Has to be a real challenge first. Heiwa admits that it is just for fun and that it is impossible (in his opinion though he refuses to prove it) so he'll never award it. Has to also have a real prize and he's refused to provide any proof of such.  All available evidence points to him just being a bot.
You sound like a loser. But you are right. It is not possible for humans to visit the Moon. The Moon is better studied from my window.
More insults and LIES from Heiwa as expected. That is all he's got. I'd have to participate to lose at your fake "challenge". And I did NOT say it was not possible so do NOT try to quote me as being right about that. Most likely your badly programmed bot misunderstood that I did NOT say that and clearly said it was your unfounded opinion. I am right that your "challenge" is a fraud, that you have never proven anything and will not even try and am likely right that you're just a bot. Quite apparent that you never try to defend that accusation. You're a joke and a bad one at that.
Don't exaggerate! Talking about liars I consider alleged asstronuts Neal Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin as such. Their 1969 Apollo space trip was a fraud - actually done in a Hollywood studio. Their meeting the press afterwards was real and it is easy to see that they were lying on stage. The media applauded the actors.
On the other hand my Challenges are real and it is a fact that there are and will be no winners ... ever ... for obvious reasons.
Again more opinions without proof and LIES about your "challenges". That seems to be all your bot is capable of. If there can be no winners then the "challenges" aren't real. Everyone else but you gets that. And everyone knows what the obvious reasons are. The sole judge doesn't have the knowledge necessary and is biased. Again pointing to the "challenge" not being real. You're still a joke but seem to be missing the punchline.
Please. My Challenge is real and truth and I am a just  retired in the south of France having fun. Only complete twerps try to win my Challenge, which I think is very funny. You prove it every time.

?

frenat

« Reply #13981 on: February 14, 2022, 06:49:38 AM »
I can't believe that I stepped out for a bit and came back only to discover that the Challenge had not been won, yet. First, the one named Mike seemed to have disappeared before collecting his due and not one person from NASA has stepped forward with a winning entry? Do people not need money anymore? Someone out there can win this!
Has to be a real challenge first. Heiwa admits that it is just for fun and that it is impossible (in his opinion though he refuses to prove it) so he'll never award it. Has to also have a real prize and he's refused to provide any proof of such.  All available evidence points to him just being a bot.
You sound like a loser. But you are right. It is not possible for humans to visit the Moon. The Moon is better studied from my window.
More insults and LIES from Heiwa as expected. That is all he's got. I'd have to participate to lose at your fake "challenge". And I did NOT say it was not possible so do NOT try to quote me as being right about that. Most likely your badly programmed bot misunderstood that I did NOT say that and clearly said it was your unfounded opinion. I am right that your "challenge" is a fraud, that you have never proven anything and will not even try and am likely right that you're just a bot. Quite apparent that you never try to defend that accusation. You're a joke and a bad one at that.
Don't exaggerate! Talking about liars I consider alleged asstronuts Neal Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin as such. Their 1969 Apollo space trip was a fraud - actually done in a Hollywood studio. Their meeting the press afterwards was real and it is easy to see that they were lying on stage. The media applauded the actors.
On the other hand my Challenges are real and it is a fact that there are and will be no winners ... ever ... for obvious reasons.
Again more opinions without proof and LIES about your "challenges". That seems to be all your bot is capable of. If there can be no winners then the "challenges" aren't real. Everyone else but you gets that. And everyone knows what the obvious reasons are. The sole judge doesn't have the knowledge necessary and is biased. Again pointing to the "challenge" not being real. You're still a joke but seem to be missing the punchline.
Please. My Challenge is real and truth and I am a just  retired in the south of France having fun. Only complete twerps try to win my Challenge, which I think is very funny. You prove it every time.
Can't be both real and unwinnable you bot.  And again with the insults and LIES from you. Prove SOMETHING, i dare you.

Heiwa

« Reply #13982 on: February 14, 2022, 07:19:23 AM »
Can't be both real and unwinnable you bot.  And again with the insults and LIES from you. Prove SOMETHING, i dare you.
Correct. My Challenge is real and unwinnable and you are a loser.

?

frenat

« Reply #13983 on: February 14, 2022, 08:20:08 AM »
got anything but insults and arguments from incredulity?  Bet you don't. Thanks for proving me right that you'll never even try to prove anything.

Can't be both real and unwinnable. But I wouldn't expect a bot to know why.

« Reply #13984 on: February 14, 2022, 09:18:26 AM »
Feb 14 and aaaaaalls well.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13985 on: February 14, 2022, 11:02:23 PM »

If a challenge is 'unwinnable' then by nature it is not a challenge

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13986 on: February 15, 2022, 02:48:24 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]
Well, it is your opinion. I created the Challenge for fun and the result is this long thread. Of course only complete idiots believe in space travel, and I love to make fun with them.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13987 on: February 15, 2022, 01:00:18 PM »

[/quote]
Well, it is your opinion. I created the Challenge for fun and the result is this long thread. Of course only complete idiots believe in space travel, and I love to make fun with them.
[/quote]

Heiwa

« Reply #13988 on: February 15, 2022, 03:43:54 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, you still sound like a loser to me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13989 on: February 15, 2022, 03:56:17 PM »

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Heiwa

« Reply #13991 on: February 15, 2022, 10:50:29 PM »
My Challenge is just a demand to explain human space travel. I pay €1M if you can. So far nobody can do it.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13992 on: February 15, 2022, 11:41:13 PM »
My Challenge is just a demand to explain human space travel. I pay €1M if you can. So far nobody can do it.

« Reply #13993 on: February 16, 2022, 12:06:22 AM »
Feb 16
and aaaaalllls well.

Heiwa

« Reply #13994 on: February 16, 2022, 05:30:55 AM »
Feb 16
and aaaaalllls well.
No, there is still no winner of my Challenge. Doesn't anyone want to collect €1M from me? Just explain how to travel to the Moon for a piss and to return to Earth, and I give you €1M.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13995 on: February 16, 2022, 02:20:44 PM »
Feb 16
and aaaaalllls well.
No, there is still no winner of my Challenge. Doesn't anyone want to collect €1M from me? Just explain how to travel to the Moon for a piss and to return to Earth, and I give you €1M.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13996 on: February 16, 2022, 02:21:54 PM »
Just explain how to travel to the Moon for a piss and to return to Earth, and I give you €1M.
We've tried to explain, many times.  You just refuse to understand or believe it.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #13997 on: February 16, 2022, 05:38:55 PM »
Just explain how to travel to the Moon for a piss and to return to Earth, and I give you €1M.
We've tried to explain, many times.  You just refuse to understand or believe it.
Yes and no! Your explainations do not win my Challenge, which I have told you many times (and why).

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13998 on: February 16, 2022, 05:49:13 PM »
Yes and no! Your explainations do not win my Challenge, which I have told you many times (and why).
And I've told you many times that I don't give a fetid pair of dingo's kidneys about your "challenge".  The real challenge is to get you to stop constantly saying stupid things.

Heiwa

« Reply #13999 on: February 16, 2022, 08:36:04 PM »
And I've told you many times that I don't give a fetid pair of dingo's kidneys about your "challenge".  The real challenge is to get you to stop constantly saying stupid things.
Well, In my opinion you are a poor loser believing in human space travel and similar nonsense.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14000 on: February 17, 2022, 12:51:42 AM »
Your opinion means little to nothing. I mean here's you regarding 9/11:

"All footage and videos showing airplanes flying through skyscraper walls and the skyscrapers structure becoming fountains of dust live on TV were no doubt produced before hand! By whom? By the terrorists responsible for the destructions, of course."

Ummm, yeah, there were no planes...Ummm, yeah, you have opinions...

Heiwa

« Reply #14001 on: February 17, 2022, 06:57:09 AM »
Your opinion means little to nothing. I mean here's you regarding 9/11:

"All footage and videos showing airplanes flying through skyscraper walls and the skyscrapers structure becoming fountains of dust live on TV were no doubt produced before hand! By whom? By the terrorists responsible for the destructions, of course."

Ummm, yeah, there were no planes...Ummm, yeah, you have opinions...
Of course landing planes in top of skyscrapers cannot cause the skyscrapers to collapse from top down. If you disagree, show I am wrong and collect another €1M from me. It is another Challenge of mine.
But you have seen it on TV, you say?
Another loser!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #14002 on: February 17, 2022, 11:02:44 AM »
Well, In my opinion you are a poor loser believing in human space travel and similar nonsense.
What makes you think that I care about your opinion?  ???

Heiwa

« Reply #14003 on: February 17, 2022, 05:49:42 PM »
What makes you think that I care about your opinion?  ???
I just organize Challenges or contests and you seem to be a loser of all of them. I am quite happy that you are interested in my Challenges. You are not alone about it. I hope you enjoy them. I think they are fun.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14004 on: February 17, 2022, 05:56:04 PM »
Heiwa, you are not a biological human.   
Prove me wrong.

Heiwa

« Reply #14005 on: February 18, 2022, 01:41:26 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14006 on: February 18, 2022, 01:46:22 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

I've wondered the same thing. Are you biological? Or just a dumb bot?

Maybe here is your chance to clear this up

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14007 on: February 18, 2022, 02:08:08 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

Yes, just make an application to win my €1M Challenge and the money is on its way ... if you win.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14008 on: February 18, 2022, 02:09:16 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

Yes, just make an application to win my €1M Challenge and the money is on its way ... if you win.

I guess that response in a way does clear it up. Thanks

Clearly, a bot

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #14009 on: February 18, 2022, 03:24:49 AM »
Prove me wrong.
Are you joking?

I guess that response in a way does clear it up. Thanks

Clearly, a bot
No. You are just a loser.