I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #13740 on: December 26, 2021, 09:57:13 PM »

If he had such money, he could afford himself his own shirt instead of his daughter buying him one.
Is it the shirt he wants?Perhaps she found a shirt he didn't know he wanted?

Remember Anthony Bourdain?He spent $3500 on a Hawaiian shirt.

Imbasilic.  Killed himself.

Perhaps people are overwhelmingly fucked up in general.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13741 on: December 26, 2021, 10:37:36 PM »
Carte Noir Classique produced by Luigi Lavazza is pretty good;

She looks like she would disagree

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #13742 on: December 27, 2021, 12:48:45 AM »
Carte Noir Classique produced by Luigi Lavazza is pretty good;

She looks like she would disagree

The bottom is heavy. Golden Imaginary Awards.
The girl is just pretty balance.
Watch the "steam" rise to form a handle.
I'm a graphic artist, sucks that everything I see is obvious.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #13743 on: January 15, 2022, 10:30:26 PM »
1212153 views and no takers.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #13744 on: January 15, 2022, 10:38:49 PM »
also no challenge and no money.

Heiwa

« Reply #13745 on: January 16, 2022, 12:52:34 AM »
also no challenge and no money.
doubled
The Challenge is still there and in the meantime my money has doubled due to the stock exchange. And due to the cofid hoax I cannot spend the money. I need a vaxx pass to spend money!!!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13746 on: January 16, 2022, 06:23:10 AM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/waves-broke-ferry-door-video-shows-new-doubts-over-roro-safety-as-five-companies-order-ships-bows-welded-shut-in-wake-of-estonia-disaster-1440702.html

VIDEO pictures of the sunken ferry Estonia, released last night, suggested the ship's bow cargo door was ripped off in heavy seas, allowing water to rush on to the car deck, rapidly capsizing the vessel. More than 900 people died in the disaster.

In another blow to the ferry industry, the ship's owners, Estline, said they had ordered the bow doors on the Estonia's replacement sister ship, Vironia, to be permanently welded shut. Four other Scandinavian shipping companies said they were taking the same action. Restricting loading to the rear doors is likely to increase a ferry's turn-round times.

In Denmark, a Swedish maritime inspector found serious flaws in the bow doors of a Swedish-Danish ferry. She was immediately removed from service.

The close-up pictures of the Estonia, taken by cameras on a Sea Owl unmanned submarine, showed damage to the mechanism that locks the bow door. The pictures showed a hydraulic arm with a pin and locking ring broken away and the pin dangling as though it had been ripped out by the force of the sea.

The 60-ton door is meant to be watertight under all possible conditions and the evidence that it is prone to structural failure will deal a heavy blow to the international ferry industry. Ferry owners have maintained that it was not possible for bow doors to fail in this way. However, the team of Finns, Swedes and Estonians investigating the accident said a locking device on the movable outer bow door, or visor, had failed.

The Estonia was ploughing through mountainous seas last Wednesday morning when it appears the visor, the most vulnerable part of the ship, was prised open as it was being pounded by up to 1,500 tons of water a minute.

'The bow visor has become detached from the vessel as a result of the failure of the bow visor locking devices,' the investigators said. 'The watertight bow ramp that was located behind the visor is still in place, although there is a gap of about one metre along its top edge, which has allowed water to flow on to the car deck.'

The film of the sunken ship showed the words 'Estonia Tallinn' on the side of the ferry before zooming in on a hole in her bow where the visor should have been. The pictures appeared to show a metal mounting into which a steel lock pin was supposed to fit. The pin and locking ring had been broken away.

Estline said that because of doubts about the safety of bow doors they were permanently closing the bow of the Vironia to 'totally remove possible safety risks'.

The Swedish-Danish ferry Lion Prince was barred from sailing by Swedish inspectors after a deep crack was found in the outer visor, which is meant to be watertight. Erik Wedin, one of the inspectors, said: 'This is a very serious fault. It's inexcusable.'

Just posting this to trigger the troll  8) >:D

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #13747 on: January 16, 2022, 06:49:38 AM »
His prize money is a dollar converted to the nearest millionth.

Heiwa

« Reply #13748 on: January 16, 2022, 07:49:59 AM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/waves-broke-ferry-door-video-shows-new-doubts-over-roro-safety-as-five-companies-order-ships-bows-welded-shut-in-wake-of-estonia-disaster-1440702.html

VIDEO pictures of the sunken ferry Estonia, released last night, suggested the ship's bow cargo door was ripped off in heavy seas, allowing water to rush on to the car deck, rapidly capsizing the vessel. More than 900 people died in the disaster.

In another blow to the ferry industry, the ship's owners, Estline, said they had ordered the bow doors on the Estonia's replacement sister ship, Vironia, to be permanently welded shut. Four other Scandinavian shipping companies said they were taking the same action. Restricting loading to the rear doors is likely to increase a ferry's turn-round times.

In Denmark, a Swedish maritime inspector found serious flaws in the bow doors of a Swedish-Danish ferry. She was immediately removed from service.

The close-up pictures of the Estonia, taken by cameras on a Sea Owl unmanned submarine, showed damage to the mechanism that locks the bow door. The pictures showed a hydraulic arm with a pin and locking ring broken away and the pin dangling as though it had been ripped out by the force of the sea.

The 60-ton door is meant to be watertight under all possible conditions and the evidence that it is prone to structural failure will deal a heavy blow to the international ferry industry. Ferry owners have maintained that it was not possible for bow doors to fail in this way. However, the team of Finns, Swedes and Estonians investigating the accident said a locking device on the movable outer bow door, or visor, had failed.

The Estonia was ploughing through mountainous seas last Wednesday morning when it appears the visor, the most vulnerable part of the ship, was prised open as it was being pounded by up to 1,500 tons of water a minute.

'The bow visor has become detached from the vessel as a result of the failure of the bow visor locking devices,' the investigators said. 'The watertight bow ramp that was located behind the visor is still in place, although there is a gap of about one metre along its top edge, which has allowed water to flow on to the car deck.'

The film of the sunken ship showed the words 'Estonia Tallinn' on the side of the ferry before zooming in on a hole in her bow where the visor should have been. The pictures appeared to show a metal mounting into which a steel lock pin was supposed to fit. The pin and locking ring had been broken away.

Estline said that because of doubts about the safety of bow doors they were permanently closing the bow of the Vironia to 'totally remove possible safety risks'.

The Swedish-Danish ferry Lion Prince was barred from sailing by Swedish inspectors after a deep crack was found in the outer visor, which is meant to be watertight. Erik Wedin, one of the inspectors, said: 'This is a very serious fault. It's inexcusable.'

Just posting this to trigger the troll  8) >:D
Thanks. It is an old story that I explain at http://heiwaco.com/disasterinvestigation.htm

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13749 on: January 16, 2022, 08:01:57 AM »
FFS!!  Will someone please unsticky this thread already?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #13750 on: January 16, 2022, 11:32:10 AM »
Pls use proper language in order to win my Challenge.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13751 on: January 16, 2022, 11:40:00 AM »

You called us twerps and guttersnipes while sipping on your shitty coffee. Proper language my arse!! Go 씨발 yourself! And 씨발 your fake challenges too!

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #13752 on: January 16, 2022, 11:44:39 AM »

You called us twerps and guttersnipes while sipping on your shitty coffee. Proper language my arse!! Go 씨발 yourself! And 씨발 your fake challenges too!
뭐?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13753 on: January 16, 2022, 12:31:51 PM »

뭐?

Ask your Korean brother FE4

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #13754 on: January 16, 2022, 12:52:24 PM »

뭐?

Obviously, it says "fuck".
I'm not dumb.

Heiwa

« Reply #13755 on: January 17, 2022, 08:05:01 AM »

뭐?

Obviously, it says "fuck".
I'm not dumb.
In order to win my €1 million you have to study the rules at post #1+. Using proper language.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13756 on: January 17, 2022, 08:24:11 AM »
If a ship is poorly constructed, the bow visor can be damaged and break. It happened before

You were an idiot to try and replicate the disaster with a bunch of sleeping crewmen who had no idea that you, the 'safety at sea' man, was being so reckless as to test a hare-brained theory and gambling with their lives in the meantime

No wonder you were fired and stripped of your 'safety at sea' credentials. If I were on board, I would have thrown you over for that pointless stunt given half a chance. To hell with you

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13757 on: January 17, 2022, 08:53:05 AM »
If a ship is poorly constructed, the bow visor can be damaged and break. It happened before.
Yes of course. But Estonia never lost its visor at sea. It was removed from the wreck after the sinking at the bottom of the se. To cover up the cause of the sinking. Sabotage.
However. Topic is not my Challenge 5. http://heiwaco.com/chall5.htm   

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13758 on: January 17, 2022, 09:05:45 AM »
If a ship is poorly constructed, the bow visor can be damaged and break. It happened before.
Yes of course. But Estonia never lost its visor at sea. It was removed from the wreck after the sinking at the bottom of the se. To cover up the cause of the sinking. Sabotage.
However. Topic is not my Challenge 5. http://heiwaco.com/chall5.htm

No. Topic is you losing the challenge. Save yourself - if you can!

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13759 on: January 17, 2022, 09:34:36 AM »
If anyone is truly bored, but would like some sort of entertainment, check out this thread from 2012 where Heiwa get's his ass handed to him for a gazillion pages:

https://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=269.0

Actual rocket guys clearly destroyed all of Heiwa's made up calculations regarding Apollo. And 9 years on, along with all of his other bizarre conspiracy theories, he's still flogging the same old gibberish. I've only made it through the first 20 pages, but it is delicious to see the €1,000,000 "challenge" completely buckle under the weight of science and facts.

Frenet can attest, he was part of the discussion.

?

frenat

« Reply #13760 on: January 17, 2022, 10:06:40 AM »
If anyone is truly bored, but would like some sort of entertainment, check out this thread from 2012 where Heiwa get's his ass handed to him for a gazillion pages:

Actual rocket guys clearly destroyed all of Heiwa's made up calculations regarding Apollo. And 9 years on, along with all of his other bizarre conspiracy theories, he's still flogging the same old gibberish. I've only made it through the first 20 pages, but it is delicious to see the €1,000,000 "challenge" completely buckle under the weight of science and facts.

I vaguely remember it. IIRC that is the thread where he was caught multiple times changing his fake challenge (moving the goalposts) to avoid paying out.  The only thing he successfully proved was that he didn't have any clue what he was talking about. As if we need any more evidence that Heiwa is nothing more than an attention seeking Dunning-Kruger troll and habitual liar.

Heiwa

« Reply #13761 on: January 17, 2022, 10:44:11 AM »

I vaguely remember it. IIRC that is the thread where he was caught multiple times changing his fake challenge (moving the goalposts) to avoid paying out.  The only thing he successfully proved was that he didn't have any clue what he was talking about. As if we need any more evidence that Heiwa is nothing more than an attention seeking Dunning-Kruger troll and habitual liar.
You prove Alzheimer is real. My Challenge hasn't changed since the beginning and no money has been paid out for obvious reasons. Humans cannot leave Earth and return alive.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13762 on: January 17, 2022, 10:49:57 AM »
Humans cannot leave Earth and return alive.

Evidently they can and they do

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13763 on: January 17, 2022, 11:03:56 AM »

You prove Alzheimer is real. My Challenge hasn't changed since the beginning and no money has been paid out for obvious reasons. Humans cannot leave Earth and return alive.

You should have paid out €1,000,000 to about 10 people each in that thread from 2012 as they all cleaned your clock regarding that conspiracy "challenge". They didn't find it to be a challenge at all. You were dispensed with in the first couple of pages. Your calculations were shown to be utter garbage, your assumptions wildly incorrect, and everyone was perplexed as to how you could consider yourself an "engineer" of any sort given how insanely wrong you were with all your numbers & interpretations.
And when pressed, you simply brought up some other aspect besides fuel consumption, like heat shields, crafts maneuvering, whatever came to your mind. Just so you wouldn't have to address the core of your skewed belief system crumbling under the mass of science and facts from people that actually are aerospace engineers.

?

frenat

« Reply #13764 on: January 17, 2022, 11:27:14 AM »

I wasn't talking to you. Nothing I said was false. And you did remind me of the only other defining characteristic you have. Whenever someone points out any of your many flaws and lies you resort only to insults.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 11:51:13 AM by frenat »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #13765 on: January 17, 2022, 11:33:02 AM »
I'm still waiting for my plane ticket.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13766 on: January 17, 2022, 11:43:21 AM »
Heiwa is having a coffee in your office for a chat about your challenges still on the table?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13767 on: January 17, 2022, 12:14:18 PM »
My Challenge hasn't changed since the beginning and no money has been paid out for obvious reasons. Humans cannot leave Earth and return alive.

Really? Seems to have changed quite a bit since 2016, which is as far back the internet archive has record of your site. Heaven only knows how much you have slid the goal posts around since 2012...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13768 on: January 17, 2022, 01:12:52 PM »
My Challenge hasn't changed since the beginning and no money has been paid out for obvious reasons. Humans cannot leave Earth and return alive.

Really? Seems to have changed quite a bit since 2016, which is as far back the internet archive has record of your site. Heaven only knows how much you have slid the goal posts around since 2012...

LOL @ Heiwa getting his arse handed to him hahahahaha

We're still good for that sit down and coffee right Heiwa? 8)

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13769 on: January 17, 2022, 08:58:21 PM »
Well, to make it simple, if you can explain how to travel to the Moon and back, I'll pay you €1M. Dr. Buzz who did it 1969 is still alive. Ask him! Aha, all was automatic using fantastic computers. Buzz with his fake MIT doctorate is just a silly joke.