I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #13650 on: September 03, 2021, 09:38:48 PM »
Thanks for asking. My axiom says that a small top, say 1/10th of any structure A cannot crush the intact 9/10th structure A below.

Can you direct us to the math and simulations where you came up with your axiom?

How come you got banned from https://www.ae911truth.org/?
Thanks for asking.
My axiom is described in http://heiwaco.com/ArtikelJEM1.pdf .

You mention, "Adjacent floors are separated by springs." What "springs" are these?

Thanks for asking. The "springs" are described further down in the article. They are elements connecting the floors in the tower. The springs represent the load carrying elements of the tower structure, e.g. walls, pillars and columns.

The only mention of "springs" anywhere are in the models as a part of simulations. There were no actual springs in the prefabbed floor construction nor in placement within the super structure.

So is that what mean? Or are you referring to the viscoelastic dampers?

Where did the weight (mass) of each floor come from?

I can see why even Gage thought you were crazy:

You have to read my article again. It is a simple static and dynamic structural analysis and the determination of the effects of loads on a physical tower structure and their components.

Obviously, that's the whole point.

The load bearing elements are the “springs”. The floors are just point loads. It seems you don’t grasp that. But when you do, you will understand that no planes removed “springs” in the WTC towers at NY.  Just look at the video footage of the progressive ‘collapses’ from top down. LOL.

There have been a couple of other hi-rises that collapsed due to fire since then, Sao Paulo & Tehran. Have you seen that footage?

Re Richard Gage of Ae911 - he never considered me crazy. We just have different opinions about what caused the structural collapses of the three WTC towers. And we agree that tower no 7 were destroyed from bottom up using explosives. No plane there!

Where did the weight (mass) of each floor come from? ("Assume that the tower has N = 110 floors, each with mass m = 3.6 Mkg (i.e. 3 600 tons) and that L = 3.7 meter.")

And did you factor in the weight of the planes? What was left of them, anyway.

If you guys just simply disagreed, why would he ban you? And yeah, everyone knows a plane didn't fly into WTC 7.
Thanks for your interest in this matter and questions. Suggest you study http://heiwaco.com/emi2013.htm again, where you'll find useful info. Re Richard Gage founder of Ae911 he is busy with the WTC7 tower that was not hit by any plane and collapsed from bottom up in a controlled demolition style using explosives destroying the structure at the bottom, etc, so the top could drop down into the rubble. I agree with Gage that WTC7 was a controlled demolition. It is a pity that Gage doesn't agree with me about the controlled demolitions of WTC 1 and 2.   

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13651 on: September 03, 2021, 10:04:16 PM »
Thanks for asking. My axiom says that a small top, say 1/10th of any structure A cannot crush the intact 9/10th structure A below.

Can you direct us to the math and simulations where you came up with your axiom?

Thanks for asking.

You mention, "Adjacent floors are separated by springs." What "springs" are these?

Thanks for asking. The "springs" are described further down in the article. They are elements connecting the floors in the tower. The springs represent the load carrying elements of the tower structure, e.g. walls, pillars and columns.

The only mention of "springs" anywhere are in the models as a part of simulations. There were no actual springs in the prefabbed floor construction nor in placement within the super structure.

You have to read my article again. It is a simple static and dynamic structural analysis and the determination of the effects of loads on a physical tower structure and their components.

The load bearing elements are the “springs”. The floors are just point loads. It seems you don’t grasp that. But when you do, you will understand that no planes removed “springs” in the WTC towers at NY.  Just look at the video footage of the progressive ‘collapses’ from top down. LOL.

There have been a couple of other hi-rises that collapsed due to fire since then, Sao Paulo & Tehran. Have you seen that footage?

Re Richard Gage of Ae911 - he never considered me crazy. We just have different opinions about what caused the structural collapses of the three WTC towers. And we agree that tower no 7 were destroyed from bottom up using explosives. No plane there!

Where did the weight (mass) of each floor come from? ("Assume that the tower has N = 110 floors, each with mass m = 3.6 Mkg (i.e. 3 600 tons) and that L = 3.7 meter.")

If you guys just simply disagreed, why would he ban you? And yeah, everyone knows a plane didn't fly into WTC 7.
Thanks for your interest in this matter and questions. Suggest you study http://heiwaco.com/emi2013.htm again, where you'll find useful info. Re Richard Gage founder of Ae911 he is busy with the WTC7 tower that was not hit by any plane and collapsed from bottom up in a controlled demolition style using explosives destroying the structure at the bottom, etc, so the top could drop down into the rubble. I agree with Gage that WTC7 was a controlled demolition. It is a pity that Gage doesn't agree with me about the controlled demolitions of WTC 1 and 2.

Why won't you answer the super basic questions I've asked?

1) Where did the weight (mass) of each floor come from? ("Assume that the tower has N = 110 floors, each with mass m = 3.6 Mkg (i.e. 3 600 tons) and that L = 3.7 meter.")

2) And did you factor in the weight of the planes? What was left of them, anyway.

3) If you guys just simply disagreed, why would he ban you?

4) There have been a couple of other hi-rises that collapsed due to fire since then, Sao Paulo & Tehran. Have you seen that footage?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 10:21:49 PM by Stash »

Heiwa

« Reply #13652 on: September 04, 2021, 02:03:22 AM »

Thanks for asking.

Why won't you answer the super basic questions I've asked?

1) Where did the weight (mass) of each floor come from? ("Assume that the tower has N = 110 floors, each with mass m = 3.6 Mkg (i.e. 3 600 tons) and that L = 3.7 meter.")

2) And did you factor in the weight of the planes? What was left of them, anyway.

3) If you guys just simply disagreed, why would he ban you?

4) There have been a couple of other hi-rises that collapsed due to fire since then, Sao Paulo & Tehran. Have you seen that footage?
Topic is my Moon travel Challenge but there is also my drop the small top on the big bottom and destroy both Challenge.
Both Challenges are impossible to win so only people suffering from cognitive dissonance try and fail. Good news is that plenty people have learnt a lot in the meantime from me. You sound like Jo Biden announcing a BIG US VICTORY last week against terrorism. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13653 on: September 04, 2021, 02:11:22 AM »
Al Queda already won your "drop the small top on the big bottom and destroy both Challenge"

Time to pay up (then get your arse hauled to jail for giving material support to terrorists)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13654 on: September 04, 2021, 02:18:37 AM »
Al Queda already won your "drop the small top on the big bottom and destroy both Challenge"

Time to pay up (then get your arse hauled to jail for giving material support to terrorists)
You sound like suffering from (1) cognitive dissonance and supporting US (2) torture and (3) terrorism. Why not relax and enjoy life?

Heiwa

« Reply #13655 on: September 07, 2021, 05:26:01 AM »
I have to repeat that topic is my Moon travel Challenge but there is also my drop the small top on the big bottom and destroy both Challenge.
Both Challenges are impossible to win, so only people suffering from cognitive dissonance try and fail. Good news is that plenty people have learnt a lot in the meantime from me.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #13656 on: September 07, 2021, 09:19:10 AM »

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #13657 on: September 07, 2021, 10:36:56 PM »

. . . there is also my drop the small top on the big bottom and destroy
you nasty bitch   :o

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #13658 on: September 08, 2021, 05:20:07 AM »

« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 05:22:20 AM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #13659 on: September 08, 2021, 11:09:20 AM »

. . . there is also my drop the small top on the big bottom and destroy both Challenge

Yes, drop the small top A on a 10 times bigger bottom part B of the structure keeping top A originally in place and destroy both A and B into rubble from top down by gravity is a nasty trick. US terror and civil engineering/mechanics experts suggested 2001 that some Arabs won the Challenge 911 2001 by flying airplanes into the interface A/B, so that top A got loose and dropped down on intact B, blah, blah, destroying everything below at free fall speed, while in reality top A was first blown apart and then B was blown apart in steps from top down using explosives. It was quite impressive and no Arabs did anything.
It is very easy to show I am right. Drop any top A on any bottom B and see what happens! Top A always just bounces on B and get stuck up on top of B. B remains intact.

Heiwa

« Reply #13660 on: September 09, 2021, 04:18:01 AM »
My latest Challenge is #6 - http://heiwaco.com/chall6.htm . It is about a visit to planet Mars and picking up some soil from the ground. What shall any expert do with this data? That's the Challenge #6. Good luck.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13661 on: September 09, 2021, 06:52:18 AM »
My latest Challenge is #6 - http://heiwaco.com/chall6.htm . It is about a visit to planet Mars and picking up some soil from the ground. What shall any expert do with this data? That's the Challenge #6. Good luck.

What shall an expert do with data?

Analyse it

Wow, so easy challenge ::)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #13662 on: September 09, 2021, 06:59:45 AM »

Analyse it

Wow, so easy challenge ::)

Clearly a win.

When can Shifter, myself, and all the other winners expect payment?

Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #13663 on: September 09, 2021, 08:07:58 AM »

Analyse it

But how?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13664 on: September 09, 2021, 05:01:45 PM »

Analyse it

But how?
With lots of fancy equipment.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #13665 on: September 09, 2021, 05:22:46 PM »

Analyse it

But how?
and LASERS

Heiwa

« Reply #13666 on: September 10, 2021, 03:01:34 AM »

Analyse it

But how?
and LASERS
No, you do not win my Challenge with LAZERS. Read post #1 why!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13667 on: September 10, 2021, 09:58:25 AM »

Analyse it

But how?
and LASERS

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13668 on: September 10, 2021, 10:14:52 AM »

Analyse it

But how?
and LASERS

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13669 on: September 11, 2021, 02:19:52 AM »

Analyse it

But how?
and LASERS

You are running in the wrong direction.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13670 on: September 11, 2021, 02:36:07 AM »

Analyse it

But how?
and LASERS

You are running in the wrong direction.

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13671 on: September 11, 2021, 01:14:20 PM »
Don't use quote trees if you can't properly use quote trees.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13672 on: September 11, 2021, 01:16:59 PM »
Don't use quote trees if you can't properly use quote trees.

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Heiwa

« Reply #13674 on: September 11, 2021, 08:16:18 PM »
To win any of my €1M Challenges you really have to read the rules at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm .

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #13675 on: September 12, 2021, 07:09:09 AM »
No one cares about your rules, because you haven't proven you have the prize money to pay out.
Rabinoz RIP

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13676 on: September 12, 2021, 08:12:05 AM »
To win any of my €1M Challenges you really have to read the rules...
Why bother reading the rules when you've already said that your "challenges" can't be won?

Heiwa

« Reply #13677 on: September 12, 2021, 09:35:06 AM »
Why bother reading the rules when you've already said that your "challenges" can't be won?
I don't say that in the Rules so pls read the Rules again. The Challenges are very popular as they describe how many US presidents have lied to the nation since 1945 and the nation believed the lies. Sad!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13678 on: September 12, 2021, 11:52:18 AM »
I don't say that in the Rules...
No, but you have said it in this thread more than once.

The Challenges are very popular as they describe how many US presidents have lied to the nation since 1945 and the nation believed the lies. Sad!
Leaders have been lying to their people ever since there have been leaders.  It's sad that you would think that it's something new.

Heiwa

« Reply #13679 on: September 12, 2021, 07:37:10 PM »

Leaders have been lying to their people ever since there have been leaders.  It's sad that you would think that it's something new.

Well, topic is my Challenge and you don't win it by quoting a POTUS, be if FDR, JFK, LBJ, GWB or CIA, FBI, etc.
You have to follow my rules. And do moan about the money. Only losers do.