I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #13500 on: June 08, 2021, 11:02:29 PM »
There is nothing there on the Moon that you cannot see from Earth. You sound like being blind. What shall you do with your Helium 3 on the Moon?

https://www.explainingthefuture.com/helium3.html

Helium 3 could be very useful if we can get it back to Earth. The desire should breed innovation to set up mines and bring it back to Earth. Perhaps if this is done later and you're still alive, one of the miners could pick up your 'prize' LOL

Though something tells me the cheque would bounce
Well, before Tritium/Helium 3 is imported from the Moon, we have to ensure that Helium 3 can provide energy by fusion on Earth. http://heiwaco.com/chall3.htm  I offer since many years a prize for it but nobody collects.
I have already given away millions to cheer up people, but there is still plenty in the bank.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13501 on: June 09, 2021, 12:40:55 AM »
There is nothing there on the Moon that you cannot see from Earth. You sound like being blind. What shall you do with your Helium 3 on the Moon?

Helium 3 could be very useful if we can get it back to Earth. The desire should breed innovation to set up mines and bring it back to Earth. Perhaps if this is done later and you're still alive, one of the miners could pick up your 'prize' LOL

Well, before Tritium/Helium 3 is imported from the Moon, we have to ensure that Helium 3 can provide energy by fusion on Earth. http://heiwaco.com/chall3.htm  I offer since many years a prize for it but nobody collects.
I have already given away millions to cheer up people, but there is still plenty in the bank.

Given away millions? Who too and when?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13502 on: June 09, 2021, 04:46:53 AM »

My daughters! All the time!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13503 on: June 09, 2021, 05:10:25 AM »

All the time you say?

Ahhh, that explains why you can only afford instant coffee these days

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13504 on: June 09, 2021, 06:06:41 AM »

All the time you say?

Yes, as a father I looked after and paid for my three daughters education 30 years ago, etc. And lately I have given them some extra money to facilitate things. I cannot take it with me, when I die. You sound like a loser. If you win my Challenge (topic) I'll give you €1M! Are you poor? Please, try to get rich! It isn't too difficult.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13505 on: June 09, 2021, 06:15:16 AM »

All the time you say?

Yes, as a father I looked after and paid for my three daughters education 30 years ago, etc. And lately I have given them some extra money to facilitate things. I cannot take it with me, when I die. You sound like a loser. If you win my Challenge (topic) I'll give you €1M! Are you poor? Please, try to get rich! It isn't too difficult.

Yeah but holding out 5 million euros from your own kids is a bit of dick move dont you think? Your supposedly sitting on piles of money, your daughters could really do with a helping hand and you're like 'sorry. The 5 million euros that could be life changing for you is reserved for the twerps trying to win my unwinnable challenge'

Dont give a flying flap about us Heiwa, dismantle your challenges and give that money to your family. I know I would lol

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13506 on: June 09, 2021, 10:57:08 AM »

All the time you say?

Yeah but holding out 5 million euros from your own kids is a bit of dick move dont you think? Your supposedly sitting on piles of money, your daughters could really do with a helping hand and you're like 'sorry. The 5 million euros that could be life changing for you is reserved for the twerps trying to win my unwinnable challenge'

Dont give a flying flap about us Heiwa, dismantle your challenges and give that money to your family. I know I would lol
It is not easy to be a poor loser, Shifter. Back to topic! My Challenge!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13507 on: June 09, 2021, 11:05:08 AM »

Cheer up Heiwa. You may be at the bottom of the barrel right now but you can only go up from here!

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13508 on: June 09, 2021, 11:17:06 AM »

Cheer up Heiwa. You may be at the bottom of the barrel right now but you can only go up from here!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13509 on: June 09, 2021, 11:21:46 AM »

Well like I said, cheer up. You're just in a downer right now. If you need to talk to someone about you feeling like a loser it's best to see a professional. They might be able to prescribe you some medication to feel better

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #13510 on: June 09, 2021, 11:33:52 AM »

Don't challenge him.  Heiwa will find a way to go through the bottom and dig a deeper hole.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #13511 on: June 09, 2021, 01:10:06 PM »

Well like I said, cheer up. You're just in a downer right now. If you need to talk to someone about you feeling like a loser it's best to see a professional. They might be able to prescribe you some medication to feel better
Study http://heiwaco.com/ch.htm and you may understand!

Heiwa

« Reply #13512 on: July 21, 2021, 08:55:30 AM »
It seems this topic of my Challenge has had >13 000 comments and almost 1 000 000 views since the beginning but nobody has managed to collect the prize €1M. I wonder why. Is the prize too small? Shall I increase it to €2M?

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #13513 on: July 21, 2021, 09:43:52 AM »
It seems this topic of my Challenge has had >13 000 comments and almost 1 000 000 views since the beginning but nobody has managed to collect the prize €1M. I wonder why. Is the prize too small? Shall I increase it to €2M?

Can't collect when you refuse to acknowledge the evidence brought forth.
Can't collect a prize when you don't have the money to pay such prize.

Conspiritards like yourself are only good for others to point at and then throw their heads back and laugh.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #13514 on: July 21, 2021, 10:33:41 AM »

Conspiritards like yourself are only good for others to point at and then throw their heads back and laugh.

Just bring forward your info to win my Challenge and I will be happy. So I can have a good laugh. Actually watching various US Presidents reading their messages on TV since  2000 often does the same thing. The US VICTORY 2021 against its war of TERRORISM at Afghanistan since 2001 is so funny. Where is the PARADE? With Potus Biden on a white horse. Etc.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 10:36:52 AM by Heiwa »

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #13515 on: July 21, 2021, 12:22:39 PM »

Just bring forward your info to win my Challenge and I will be happy. So I can have a good laugh. Actually watching various US Presidents reading their messages on TV since  2000 often does the same thing. The US VICTORY 2021 against its war of TERRORISM at Afghanistan since 2001 is so funny. Where is the PARADE? With Potus Biden on a white horse. Etc.

I have before.  You chose to ignore it.
Rabinoz RIP

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #13516 on: July 21, 2021, 02:55:24 PM »
What have I missed ? 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13517 on: July 21, 2021, 04:49:47 PM »

Why did you fall for his shameless bump? Imagine how funny it would be if the only person replying to this thread was Heiwa.

Know your place

?

frenat

« Reply #13518 on: July 21, 2021, 05:09:26 PM »
What have I missed ?
Just Heiwa getting lonely and bumping his thread for attention again.

Heiwa

« Reply #13519 on: July 22, 2021, 03:18:55 AM »
What have I missed ?
??? Me lonely with ~1 000 000 viewers of a link about my Challenge. I started my Challenge but not the link. And the Challenge is still on. And there is no winner.

?

frenat

« Reply #13520 on: July 22, 2021, 04:02:07 AM »
What have I missed ?
??? Me lonely with ~1 000 000 viewers of a link about my Challenge. I started my Challenge but not the link. And the Challenge is still on. And there is no winner.
Not unique viewers and most come here to laugh at you. Yes, it is VERY obvious that you are lonely and just searching for attention.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #13521 on: July 22, 2021, 05:08:39 AM »

Why did you fall for his shameless bump? Imagine how funny it would be if the only person replying to this thread was Heiwa.

Heiwa is fun to point and laugh at.  If we left him alone, he would eventually go away and thus take the entertainment value away.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #13522 on: July 22, 2021, 05:17:24 AM »
What have I missed ?
??? Me lonely with ~1 000 000 viewers of a link about my Challenge. I started my Challenge but not the link. And the Ch ker tanallenge is still on. And there is no winner.
Not unique viewers and most come here to laugh at you. Yes, it is VERY obvious that you are lonely and just searching for attention.
?? You sound like a cheap paid troll. 1989 US flag tanker Exxon Valdez ran aground and spilt oil at Alaska and I was asked to assist the IMO to avoid further accidents like that. I worked for one of the biggest ship owners in the world.  So I designed and patented the Coulombi Egg tanker to make some money out of the incident. I became famous and won a prize about it. You sound like being a nobody.
Who are you?
I am at http://heiwaco.com/cv.htm
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 05:20:34 AM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13523 on: July 22, 2021, 06:17:25 AM »
So I designed and patented the Coulombi Egg tanker to make some money out of the incident.
How much money did you wind up making from your design?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #13524 on: July 22, 2021, 08:20:08 AM »
So I designed and patented the Coulombi Egg tanker to make some money out of the incident.
The day after the United Nations' International Maritime Organization, the IMO, including USA, approved my design as better, safer and more economic than double hull (the US OPA tanker standard), September 1997, US Coast Guard informed that such tankers were illegal in USA and could not enter US ports. Anyone trying to enter into USA on a Coulombi Egg tanker would be arrested, etc. as a serious threat to the US and world marine environmental protection. I was put on an CIA/FBI/USCG black list as an environmental terrorist and it seems I am still on it, in spite of the >1 million viewers of this thread.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 08:24:50 AM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13525 on: July 22, 2021, 08:39:56 AM »
The day after the United Nations' International Maritime Organization, the IMO, including USA, approved my design as better, safer and more economic than double hull (the US OPA tanker standard), September 1997, US Coast Guard informed that such tankers were illegal in USA and could not enter US ports. Anyone trying to enter into USA on a Coulombi Egg tanker would be arrested, etc. as a serious threat to the US and world marine environmental protection. I was put on an CIA/FBI/USCG black list as an environmental terrorist and it seems I am still on it, in spite of the >1 million viewers of this thread.

In other words, $0.00 made.

?

frenat

« Reply #13526 on: July 22, 2021, 01:45:46 PM »
What have I missed ?
??? Me lonely with ~1 000 000 viewers of a link about my Challenge. I started my Challenge but not the link. And the Ch ker tanallenge is still on. And there is no winner.
?? You sound like a cheap paid troll. 1989 US flag tanker Exxon Valdez ran aground and spilt oil at Alaska and I was asked to assist the IMO to avoid further accidents like that. I worked for one of the biggest ship owners in the world.  So I designed and patented the Coulombi Egg tanker to make some money out of the incident. I became famous and won a prize about it. You sound like being a nobody.
Who are you?
I am at http://heiwaco.com/cv.htm
Got any evidence for your accusation that I'm paid to post here?  I'm betting you don't. Just a cheap character attack. Exactly what I expected from you.

As I've said before, I'm not paid or in any way compensated to post here or anywhere else.

As for the rest of your post, you just proved me right that you are searching for attention.

As for who I am, I've told you before that I don't need another stalker from this site. I've also said that if you had ANY research skills at all that you could find out who I am as the information is out there and not hard to find. But everyone knows you suck at research.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13527 on: July 22, 2021, 02:33:55 PM »

In other words, $0.00 made.

Keep in mind, Heiwa the 'safety at sea' guy was fired after deliberately having a ship with a sleeping crew on board try to replicate a disaster which sunk another ship killing many people based on his own theories.

Heiwa is dangerous and reckless.

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13528 on: July 22, 2021, 03:31:48 PM »
The day after the United Nations' International Maritime Organization, the IMO, including USA, approved my design as better, safer and more economic than double hull (the US OPA tanker standard), September 1997, US Coast Guard informed that such tankers were illegal in USA and could not enter US ports.
Too bad that you never made a large scale proof of concept demonstrator that might have changed the USCG's mind.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #13529 on: July 22, 2021, 07:24:47 PM »
The day after the United Nations' International Maritime Organization, the IMO, including USA, approved my design as better, safer and more economic than double hull (the US OPA tanker standard), September 1997, US Coast Guard informed that such tankers were illegal in USA and could not enter US ports.
Too bad that you never made a large scale proof of concept demonstrator that might have changed the USCG's mind.
You forget that the Coulombi Egg oil tanker concept was unanimously  APPROVED 1997 by United Nations' International Maritime Organization as a better alternative to US OPA 90 double hull after many years of discussion with USCG attending. After being APPROVED USCG informed that such tankers could not visit US ports, etc. The matter was discussed at the US Congress, etc. I know why. Simple corruption as usual.  Anyway, this thread has >1 million views so far, so I am pleased with the attention.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 07:27:05 PM by Heiwa »