I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies
?

Jamie

• Retired
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #13290 on: May 02, 2021, 06:16:09 AM »
Hm, with >910 000 views this topic about fake moon travel is quite relevant. You sound like a loser of my Challenge.

It's mostly just views from the same four or five people looking to call you an idiot.

Oh, and yourself.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #13291 on: May 02, 2021, 08:35:49 AM »
I won Heiwa's challenge too but I'm not going to tell anyone how.
You sound like a loser.

« Reply #13292 on: May 02, 2021, 10:48:31 AM »
No, my Challenge is about three American asstronuts going to the Moon 1969 and the fuel required for it and how it was used. I have asked them ... but they could not reply. Now two are dead and only dr. Buzz A is still alive but too drunk or relgious to reply. They say all was automatic and so on 1969 but ... what about the fuel? Could they even lift off with it?
That did not answer my question, how did they fake the landing.
It was done at Hollywood!
What studio, what location, who was the director, without this information all you have BS.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13293 on: May 02, 2021, 12:02:15 PM »
What studio, what location, who was the director, without this information all you have BS.
Arthur C. Clarke wrote the script and Stanley Kubrick directed, but Kubrick says that NASA still hasn't payed him for the work.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #13294 on: May 02, 2021, 03:13:48 PM »
Touchdown Dragon capsule. Great live video.

Poor heiwa. You shall now be known as Mr Irrelevant.

Hm, with >910 000 views this topic about fake moon travel is quite relevant. You sound like a loser of my Challenge.
Who cares how many views this topic has. I watch the live feed of the capsule return  anyone is free to watch it.

It’s over, although it was actually over years ago.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #13295 on: May 02, 2021, 04:19:50 PM »
You sound like a loser.
Says the person who lost a million dollars.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #13296 on: May 02, 2021, 06:53:04 PM »
You sound like a loser.
Says the person who lost a million dollars.

It's a million euros, which is actually abourt 1.2M USD.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #13297 on: May 02, 2021, 10:14:55 PM »
is an alleged landing after a fake trip in space. You don't win my €1M Challenge with it.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #13298 on: May 03, 2021, 03:15:34 PM »
So Heiwa, what's the average number of  daily views since your site opened.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13299 on: May 03, 2021, 03:32:01 PM »
Heiwa couldn't afford a payout even if it was 1 million Venezuelan Bolνvars.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #13300 on: May 03, 2021, 03:51:58 PM »
Heiwa couldn't afford a payout even if it was 1 million Venezuelan Bolνvars.
I know, I'm not going to collect, I'm just going to be content than I've won.

Heiwa

« Reply #13301 on: May 03, 2021, 10:22:56 PM »
So Heiwa, what's the average number of  daily views since your site opened.
Do you mean to http://heiwaco.com or http://heiwaco.tripod.com ? Same site at different ISPs! My site was started around 1996 to promote better protection of oil transport at sea and safety at sea general. Today I have around 150 visitors/day. It has been greater. I make about €80k/year and cannot complain. Due to covididiocy I have stopped travelling.

Heiwa

« Reply #13302 on: May 11, 2021, 04:47:53 AM »
Only flights to the Moon or LEO can be unmanned. Going further out in space is impossible for any human! Humans cannot be locked in a spacecraft going to Mars. It takes too long time. But even going to the Moon is better robotical. There is nothing on the Moon for humans to do. But what about the Spaxe Station? Isn't it full of humans ... doing absolutely nothing? But they take photos of the Earth! Fantastic. This human space exploration has gone on for >50 years. Result? Zero. it is one reason nobody wins my Challenge. All trips into space is ONE WAY!

« Reply #13303 on: May 11, 2021, 09:03:22 AM »
Sorry, we didn't pay attention to him for a week and he felt the need to post again.

What if all this one-way space travel led to them building a moonbase with a killer games room? Plenty to do in space then.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #13304 on: May 11, 2021, 10:59:30 AM »
Nothing on the moon for humans to do?! Are you nuts?? I saw the go kart they brought up there, and I 100% want the opportunity to race one of those.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #13305 on: May 11, 2021, 11:15:37 AM »
Nothing on the moon for humans to do?! Are you nuts?? I saw the go kart they brought up there, and I 100% want the opportunity to race one of those.
Boydster is gonna do Mario kart irl on the moon.

Heiwa

« Reply #13306 on: May 13, 2021, 09:21:29 AM »
NASA is flying drones on Mars and soon China will land on Mars so it would appear flying to Mars is simple. Lone Skum of SpaceQ sells manned return trips to Mars so he should be a winner of my Challenge but so far I haven't received any applications to win my Challenge, i.e. just explain how to travel in space and then land on Earth. Lone Skum of SpaceQ sends asstronuts to the International Fake Station in space and after a visit there they all drop down to Earth and splashes into the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans but only evidence is photos of something under parachutes dropping into the water. To win my Challenge I need some videos of the same thing entering atmosphere at >7000 m/s speed and braking using a heat shield. And why use a heat shield and parachutes? Why not do it Mars style, i.e. just brake and stop!

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #13307 on: May 13, 2021, 09:24:09 AM »
Elon's fake money is still more real than your fake money, so he probably doesn't care about your fake money.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13308 on: May 13, 2021, 09:26:07 AM »
NASA is flying drones on Mars and soon China will land on Mars so it would appear flying to Mars is simple. Lone Skum of SpaceQ sells manned return trips to Mars so he should be a winner of my Challenge but so far I haven't received any applications to win my Challenge, i.e. just explain how to travel in space and then land on Earth. Lone Skum of SpaceQ sends asstronuts to the International Fake Station in space and after a visit there they all drop down to Earth and splashes into the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans but only evidence is photos of something under parachutes dropping into the water. To win my Challenge I need some videos of the same thing entering atmosphere at >7000 m/s speed and braking using a heat shield. And why use a heat shield and parachutes? Why not do it Mars style, i.e. just brake and stop!

Your fake 1 million euro prize is chump change to these organisations. They dont care about the ramblings of a senile old man who spends his days yelling at the moon. Their silence on your stupid challenge is not evidence

I'd rather a sit down and chat over a Nespresso coffee than your million euros but you dont even do that anymore. What is it now? Some gross caviar and cheap wine? F that >:(

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13309 on: May 13, 2021, 10:43:02 AM »

Your fake 1 million euro prize is chump change to these organisations. They dont care about the ramblings of a senile old man who spends his days yelling at the moon. Their silence on your stupid challenge is not evidence

I'd rather a sit down and chat over a Nespresso coffee than your million euros but you don't even do that anymore. What is it now? Some gross caviar and cheap wine? F that >:(
My €1M prize is real. I just checked and there is plenty/all left. You see, I just filed my 2020 tax return = all taxes paid and plenty invested to keep me going. My Challenge isn't for NASA and SpaceQ criminals. They steal their money from the UState. No, my Challenge is for simple people believing in the space nonsense, like you?. It will teach them something. Human space travel isn't possible. It is a dream.
Re coffee I have dropped Nespresso. Now I use Maxwell House. Pretty good.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #13310 on: May 13, 2021, 10:50:46 AM »

I'd rather a sit down and chat over a Nespresso coffee than your million euros but you don't even do that anymore. What is it now? Some gross caviar and cheap wine? F that >:(
My €1M prize is real. I just checked and there is plenty/all left. You see, I just filed my 2020 tax return = all taxes paid and plenty invested to keep me going. My Challenge isn't for NASA and SpaceQ criminals. They steal their money from the UState. No, my Challenge is for simple people believing in the space nonsense, like you?. It will teach them something. Human space travel isn't possible. It is a dream.
Space travel is possible heiwa.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13311 on: May 13, 2021, 11:08:59 AM »

Are you joking? You go from a nice pod coffee of Nespresso to some shitty acrylamide laden instant coffee shit like Maxwell House?

Says all I need to know about how much money you have! God damn you are one pov bastard

You have proved before pictures of your human existence with a newspaper with the date. Prove to me you even drink that dirty water shit you call coffee and take a photo of the jar in your blue kitchen. I cant believe what I'm hearing. A multi millionaire living on instant coffee. That's even more unbelievable then a man on the moon!!

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #13312 on: May 13, 2021, 11:17:43 AM »

Are you joking? You go from a nice pod coffee of Nespresso to some shitty acrylamide laden instant coffee shit like Maxwell House?

Says all I need to know about how much money you have! God damn you are one pov bastard

You have proved before pictures of your human existence with a newspaper with the date. Prove to me you even drink that dirty water shit you call coffee and take a photo of the jar in your blue kitchen. I cant believe what I'm hearing. A multi millionaire living on instant coffee. That's even more unbelievable then a man on the moon!!
I thought rich people drink the good coffee.
I dont drink coffee because of my ADHD.

Heiwa

« Reply #13313 on: May 13, 2021, 11:21:23 AM »

Space travel is possible heiwa.
Yes, but only one way. To win my Challenge - topic - you have to return safely to the start point.

Heiwa

« Reply #13314 on: May 13, 2021, 11:23:24 AM »

I drink good coffee at my club. At home it is just boiling water + Maxwell house.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13315 on: May 13, 2021, 11:24:40 AM »

I drink good coffee at my club. At home it is just boiling water + Maxwell house.

Prove it. Send a photo of that nasty shit

You know instant coffee is full of dirt and cockroaches right? FFS old man!!! Go back to Nespresso!

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13316 on: May 13, 2021, 11:25:51 AM »

You have proved before pictures of your human existence with a newspaper with the date. Prove to me you even drink that dirty water shit you call coffee and take a photo of the jar in your blue kitchen. I cant believe what I'm hearing. A multimillionaire living on instant coffee. That's even more unbelievable then a man on the moon!!
No, I am not joking. You sound like a loser. And pls improve your vocabulary.

Heiwa

« Reply #13317 on: May 13, 2021, 11:28:55 AM »

You know instant coffee is full of dirt and cockroaches right? FFS old man!!! Go back to Nespresso!
?? Maxwell House is around since 1892. Of course I just bought some last week and find it good. Try it yourself!

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #13318 on: May 13, 2021, 11:29:56 AM »

You have proved before pictures of your human existence with a newspaper with the date. Prove to me you even drink that dirty water shit you call coffee and take a photo of the jar in your blue kitchen. I cant believe what I'm hearing. A multimillionaire living on instant coffee. That's even more unbelievable then a man on the moon!!
No, I am not joking. You sound like a loser. And pls improve your vocabulary.
Instant coffee sounds gross heiwa.
Why would you drink that shit?
Also what color is you avavtar pic?
I cant tell if its green or red.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13319 on: May 13, 2021, 11:35:06 AM »

?? Maxwell House is around since 1892. Of course I just bought some last week and find it good. Try it yourself!

You can drink the ground up dirt and cockroaches all you want. The fact that you do only lends weight that you are a pov bastard that cant afford a Nespresso pod for way better and more delicious coffee

Did your cheap Nespresso machine die on you and you're too broke to afford another? Is the cost of a pod (half a single euro) too much for you?

Know your place