I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #13230 on: February 24, 2021, 09:59:46 PM »
Now, when NASA/JPL has landed a 1015 kg rover on Mars and when same rover has dropped off a drone that is flying around checking Mars for life, I would expect plenty people just copying/pasting the trip data in order to collect €1M from me winning the Challenge.
But no. I wonder why!

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #13231 on: February 25, 2021, 01:45:52 PM »
Now, when NASA/JPL has landed a 1015 kg rover on Mars and when same rover has dropped off a drone that is flying around checking Mars for life, I would expect plenty people just copying/pasting the trip data in order to collect €1M from me winning the Challenge.
But no. I wonder why!
It's because you're a fraud, you big silly goose!

?

frenat

« Reply #13232 on: February 25, 2021, 03:43:22 PM »
Looks like Heiwa got lonely again

Heiwa

« Reply #13233 on: February 25, 2021, 06:49:42 PM »
Well, three groups have just reached planet Mars (according to Fake News) and have thus almost won my Challenge (about a return trip) so it would be interesting to see how they managed to arrive at Mars. One group landed and two are still orbiting Mars but China will soon send down something from orbit to land. US just went straight in and landed - it took 7 minutes! The US rover is now driving around taking samples of Mars soil to be picked up by another US rover in the future to be sent back to Earth (and an air force base at Utah)! ROTFL!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13234 on: February 25, 2021, 07:06:34 PM »
Yeah, pretty amazing stuff. Check out the tremendous descent:

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13235 on: February 25, 2021, 07:40:47 PM »
But no. I wonder why!
Don't you even know the rules to your own "challenge"?  It's supposed to be for a manned round trip to Mars and back, not a one way probe.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #13236 on: February 25, 2021, 09:59:22 PM »
But no. I wonder why!
Don't you even know the rules to your own "challenge"?  It's supposed to be for a manned round trip to Mars and back, not a one way probe.
Yes, I know NASA just managed an unmanned one-way trip to Mars they say and forgot to man it and arrange for a return trip. But SpaceF CEO Lone Skum is already selling return trips to Mars, so do not worry. Why don't you sign up? Have you watched the NASA video above? It arrived on Earth faster than the speed of light!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13237 on: February 26, 2021, 06:56:10 AM »
But no. I wonder why!
Yes, I know NASA just managed an unmanned one-way trip to Mars they say and forgot to man it and arrange for a return trip. But SpaceF CEO Lone Skum is already selling return trips to Mars, so do not worry. Why don't you sign up? Have you watched the NASA video above? It arrived on Earth faster than the speed of light!
Please stop saying such stupid things.

Heiwa

« Reply #13238 on: February 26, 2021, 09:05:39 AM »
But no. I wonder why!
Please stop saying such stupid things.
?? But NASA just made an unmanned one-way trip to planet Mars to take samples of the soil that another NASA spacecraft shall collect and return to Earth (Utah) later. Lone Skum is bizi making cars using electricity. I have a much better car and await anyone winning my Challenge - since almost 10 years!

Heiwa

« Reply #13239 on: March 03, 2021, 03:51:27 AM »
I am very disappointed. Here NASA/JPL sent an expensive spacecraft to Mars the other day and nobody copied/pasted the trip details to me to win €1M (topic) - see post #1. Planet Mars has neither air nor water so nothing can live there.  Mars is just one of Earth's closest planets in our Solar system. There are another billions of solar systems outside our Solar system with planets but NASA/JPL went only to Mars to look for air and water. Couldn't anyone tell NASA/JPL that planet Mars has no life? No water! No air!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 03:59:52 AM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13240 on: March 03, 2021, 06:21:38 AM »
Why don't you sign up for Yusaku Maezawa's moon mission and win the prize yourself?
https://dearmoon.earth/

Heiwa

« Reply #13241 on: March 03, 2021, 06:47:05 AM »
Why don't you sign up for Yusaku Maezawa's moon mission and win the prize yourself?
Maezawa-san has just bought all seats of SpaceX CEO Lone Skum's spacecraft trip to the Moon 2023 and back and offers them for free to anyone wanting to visit the Moon. There is no air or water on the Moon, so you have to bring it along yourself. And let's face it. Maezawa paid 0 for the seats of his Skum pal! It is just nonsense PR for nonsense space trips, thus much zawazawa of nothing.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13242 on: March 03, 2021, 06:56:18 AM »
Maezawa-san has just bought all seats of SpaceX CEO Lone Skum's spacecraft trip to the Moon 2023 and back and offers them for free to anyone wanting to visit the Moon. There is no air or water on the Moon, so you have to bring it along yourself. And let's face it. Maezawa paid 0 for the seats of his Skum pal! It is just nonsense PR for nonsense space trips, thus much zawazawa of nothing.
But you are definitely a very rich person too, so you can also get a rocket prepaid and bring along 7 people to go on one of these trips. Then you can win your own prize and become even richer! Imagine the possibilities.

Heiwa

« Reply #13243 on: March 03, 2021, 09:01:57 AM »
But you are definitely a very rich person too, so you can also get a rocket prepaid and bring along 7 people to go on one of these trips. Then you can win your own prize and become even richer! Imagine the possibilities.
There is no way to bring people to the Moon. Only morons think they can fly to the Moon because they see it in the sky.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13244 on: March 03, 2021, 09:10:29 AM »
There is no way to bring people to the Moon. Only morons think they can fly to the Moon because they see it in the sky.
Then you don't have anything to be scared of. Buy a rocket trip. And when you can prove it's fake, you get your money back anyway. Plus, some sweet sweet fraud lawsuit money. This is an investment that will pay dividends!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13245 on: March 03, 2021, 09:11:20 AM »
I am very disappointed. Here NASA/JPL sent an expensive spacecraft to Mars the other day and nobody copied/pasted the trip details to me to win €1M (topic) - see post #1.

I did see post #1. Post #1 is how you didn't pay a guy for winning your challenge 6 years ago.

Heiwa

« Reply #13246 on: March 03, 2021, 09:20:15 AM »
I am very disappointed. Here NASA/JPL sent an expensive spacecraft to Mars the other day and nobody copied/pasted the trip details to me to win €1M (topic) - see post #1.

I did see post #1. Post #1 is how you didn't pay a guy for winning your challenge 6 years ago.
The poor sod got unhappy when I told him why he was a loser. His little sister looks after him today. It is not easy to win my Challenges. Lone Skum is one such loser. Just look at his cars and you understand.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13247 on: March 03, 2021, 09:40:55 AM »

The poor sod got unhappy when I told him why he was a loser. His little sister looks after him today. It is not easy to win my Challenges. Lone Skum is one such loser. Just look at his cars and you understand.

I've been in a Tesla 3. It is really nice.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13248 on: March 03, 2021, 10:11:05 AM »
Can I ride with you on the rocket trip you buy to go to the moon Heiwa? I bet we'd have a lot of fun together. Unless it's all fake, but then you get to take Elon Musk's space money in court so it's a win/win really.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13249 on: March 03, 2021, 12:32:12 PM »
Maezawa-san has just bought all seats of SpaceX CEO Lone Skum's spacecraft trip to the Moon 2023 and back and offers them for free to anyone wanting to visit the Moon. There is no air or water on the Moon, so you have to bring it along yourself.
Maezawa's flight isn't supposed to land on the moon.  It's just an out past the moon and back trip.

And let's face it. Maezawa paid 0 for the seats of his Skum pal! It is just nonsense PR for nonsense space trips, thus much zawazawa of nothing.
It's fascinating how much you know about Elon Musk's business dealings.

?

frenat

« Reply #13250 on: March 03, 2021, 12:48:18 PM »

The poor sod got unhappy when I told him why he was a loser. His little sister looks after him today.
You ever going to provide some evidence for this statement? Or admit it is the lie we all know it is?

Heiwa

« Reply #13251 on: March 03, 2021, 07:15:04 PM »
Maezawa-san has just bought all seats of SpaceX CEO Lone Skum's spacecraft trip to the Moon 2023 and back and offers them for free to anyone wanting to visit the Moon. There is no air or water on the Moon, so you have to bring it along yourself.
Maezawa's flight isn't supposed to land on the moon.  It's just an out past the moon and back trip.

Quote from: Heiwa link=topic=62555.msg2307218#msg2307218 date=a1614782825
And let's face it. Maezawa paid 0 for the seats of his Skum pal! It is just nonsense PR for nonsense space trips, thus much zawazawa of nothing.
It's fascinating how much you know about Elon Musk's business dealings.
Thanks for comments. It is clear that neither Maezawa nor Skum win my Challenge with a round (one way) trip orbit of Earth. But I am curious about the safe reentry and landing on Earth at the end. Any idea?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13252 on: March 03, 2021, 08:35:56 PM »
It is clear that neither Maezawa nor Skum win my Challenge with a round (one way) trip orbit of Earth.
Do you honestly think that the second richest man in the world gives the tiniest of hoots about winning your "challenge"?

But I am curious about the safe reentry and landing on Earth at the end. Any idea?
They're working on it.

Heiwa

« Reply #13253 on: March 03, 2021, 10:08:35 PM »
It is clear that neither Maezawa nor Skum win my Challenge with a round (one way) trip orbit of Earth.
Do you honestly think that the second richest man in the world gives the tiniest of hoots about winning your "challenge"?
I consider that  the second richest man in the world is a front man of NASA to steal money from the US public to finance a fake space program (and electric car manufacture). Maezawa is part of it. My Challenge shows that human space travel is impossible and a ... joke.

?

frenat

« Reply #13254 on: March 04, 2021, 03:25:30 AM »
No, all your "challenge" has shown is that you don't understand the subject and as a result everyone laughs at you.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13255 on: March 04, 2021, 05:17:43 AM »
Heiwa did you buy one of the rocket trips yet? And have you given any consideration to my request to go along with you?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13256 on: March 04, 2021, 06:25:28 AM »
My Challenge shows that human space travel is impossible and a ... joke.
No, your "challenge" shows your ignorance about space travel and that you are a joke.

Heiwa

« Reply #13257 on: March 04, 2021, 07:22:44 AM »
No, your "challenge" shows your ignorance about space travel and that you are a joke.
You are just a loser of my Challenge. Like all the other.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13258 on: March 04, 2021, 09:22:52 AM »

What challenge? Your banker (The one you told us to contact) already confirmed you don't have the money to pay out to a winner. No Money = No challenge.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13259 on: March 04, 2021, 10:05:45 AM »
How many times do I have to tell you that I can't lose a "challenge" that I never entered?  I never agreed to your terms, so your "challenge" does not apply to me.