I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #13200 on: February 01, 2021, 06:29:39 AM »
Do you even know what French laws apply to challenges like yours?
Yes. French law is very simple.
Good, then you should have no trouble citing those laws and telling us how you're complying with them.
As you don't speak French and do not know what an orbit is, you are a loser.
Seeing as you can not prove that your "challenges" conform to French law and know even less about orbits than I do, you are a fraud.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #13201 on: February 01, 2021, 08:50:13 AM »
Good, then you should have no trouble citing those laws and telling us how you're complying with them.
Seeing as you can not prove that your "challenges" conform to French law and know even less about orbits than I do, you are a fraud.
?? Learn French and about orbits and we can discuss. Topic is still how to collect €1M from me.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 07:13:58 AM by Heiwa »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
French language sucks
« Reply #13202 on: February 01, 2021, 09:11:00 AM »
?? Learn French and about orbits and we can discuss. Topic is still how to collect €1M from me.

What's learning French got to do with your challenge? Are you losing your English comprehension in your old age old fossil?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13203 on: February 01, 2021, 09:53:20 AM »
?? Learn French and about orbits and we can discuss.
I don't need to learn French when France already has English translations of many of their laws and I can use Google Translate for the ones that aren't provided.  I already know enough about orbits to know how orbital transfers work.  Do you?

Heiwa

« Reply #13204 on: February 01, 2021, 03:33:10 PM »
I don't need to learn French when France already has English translations of many of their laws and I can use Google Translate for the ones that aren't provided.  I already know enough about orbits to know how orbital transfers work.  Do you?
Well, if you know about orbits in space winning my Challenge should be easy for you. Thus you start orbiting Earth and then you shift to orbiting the target in space and then you stop and land, etc. Just describe how you do it and fuel used and ... voilà ... you are a winner. But nobody can do it.
The Moon is the nearest target in space and it is suggested it takes five days in orbits to get there. Planet Mars is further away and it is suggested by Mr. Lone Skum that he needs five months in orbits to get there. Or the International Fake Station is only five hours away, if you believe it orbits Earth at 400 kms altitude at high speed. But you don't win my Challenge by believing such garbage.

?

frenat

« Reply #13205 on: February 01, 2021, 03:42:41 PM »
Well, if you know about orbits in space winning my Challenge should be easy for you. Thus you start orbiting Earth and then you shift to orbiting the target in space and then you stop and land, etc. Just describe how you do it and fuel used and ... voilà ... you are a winner. But nobody can do it.
Bolded shows the "judge" is biased.You've yet to show it is impossible, only that you don't understand it. Good for humor but likely not the type you're intending.

The Moon is the nearest target in space and it is suggested it takes five days in orbits to get there. Planet Mars is further away and it is suggested by Mr. Lone Skum that he needs five months in orbits to get there. Or the International Fake Station is only five hours away, if you believe it orbits Earth at 400 kms altitude at high speed. But you don't win my Challenge by believing such garbage.
Do you have any proof that the ISS is not at 400 kms altitude? Because these guys showed how anyone can prove for themselves that it is.

But we all know you don't have any proof. This is just another way for you to distract from the fact that you can't answer the question asked of you regarding your compliance with French laws. Or at least, your bot's way. I don't believe that most of your posts are by a real person.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13206 on: February 01, 2021, 04:33:40 PM »
Well, if you know about orbits in space winning my Challenge should be easy for you. Thus you start orbiting Earth and then you shift to orbiting the target in space and then you stop and land, etc. Just describe how you do it and fuel used and ... voilà ... you are a winner.
Orbits are relatively easy to understand, but very difficult to execute.

But nobody can do it.
More and more people are doing it every year.  They just aren't wasting their time with your silly "challenge".

If you're interested in a real challenge, then why don't you pony up $55 million and let SpaceX take you to the ISS and show you first hand exactly how orbits, orbital rendezvous and atmospheric reentry work.
https://www.inverse.com/innovation/spacex-crew-dragon-citizens
On Tuesday, Axiom Space revealed the four crew members it has chosen for its AX-1 mission. This is expected to be the first mission to ever fly a crew entirely of private citizens to the International Space Station. The AX-1 mission will take place no earlier than January 2022. The plan is to send the passengers to the space station for an eight-day sojourn.

Heiwa

« Reply #13207 on: February 01, 2021, 09:32:31 PM »
Well, if you know about orbits in space winning my Challenge should be easy for you. Thus you start orbiting Earth and then you shift to orbiting the target in space and then you stop and land, etc. Just describe how you do it and fuel used and ... voilà ... you are a winner.
Orbits are relatively easy to understand, but very difficult to execute.

But nobody can do it.
More and more people are doing it every year.  They just aren't wasting their time with your silly "challenge".

If you're interested in a real challenge, then why don't you pony up $55 million and let SpaceX take you to the ISS and show you first hand exactly how orbits, orbital rendezvous and atmospheric reentry work.
https://www.inverse.com/innovation/spacex-crew-dragon-citizens
On Tuesday, Axiom Space revealed the four crew members it has chosen for its AX-1 mission. This is expected to be the first mission to ever fly a crew entirely of private citizens to the International Space Station. The AX-1 mission will take place no earlier than January 2022. The plan is to send the passengers to the space station for an eight-day sojourn.
SpaceX and its CEO Lone Skum offer trips to Mars but cannot describe the orbits to do it. Axiom Space intends to visit the International Fake Station, IFS, some time in the future, i.e. to start from Earth and enter the same orbit (!!) as the IFS so the two spacecrafts can connect at high speed. It sounds easy but it is impossible. Like the return trip back to ground, i.e. de-orbit (LOL), slow down (how?) and land. All these clowns are losers of my Challenge.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 09:34:51 PM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13208 on: February 02, 2021, 07:46:16 AM »
Axiom Space intends to visit the International Fake Station, IFS, some time in the future, i.e. to start from Earth and enter the same orbit (!!) as the IFS so the two spacecrafts can connect at high speed. It sounds easy but it is impossible. Like the return trip back to ground, i.e. de-orbit (LOL), slow down (how?) and land. All these clowns are losers of my Challenge.
And yet people have been visiting the ISS for over 20 years.  Sounds like you are the loser with your fake "challenge".

Heiwa

« Reply #13209 on: February 02, 2021, 09:04:35 AM »
Axiom Space intends to visit the International Fake Station, IFS, some time in the future, i.e. to start from Earth and enter the same orbit (!!) as the IFS so the two spacecrafts can connect at high speed. It sounds easy but it is impossible. Like the return trip back to ground, i.e. de-orbit (LOL), slow down (how?) and land. All these clowns are losers of my Challenge.
And yet people have been visiting the ISS for over 20 years.  Sounds like you are the loser with your fake "challenge".
There are plenty videos of of people on the ISS but they are all paid, fake actors and all fake films are done at Hollywood. Please wake up.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #13210 on: February 02, 2021, 09:55:36 AM »
No, this is the most popular thread of the site. It proves you cannot leave a flat earth to fly to a flat moon or planet Mars. We are all stuck down on Earth. Which is good. Only angles fly in the sky which is pretty boring. Better have fun on the ground.

Are the angles acute or obtuse?

Probably obtuse -- like you!
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13211 on: February 02, 2021, 10:52:36 AM »
There are plenty videos of of people on the ISS but they are all paid, fake actors and all fake films are done at Hollywood.
This is exactly why your "challenge" is a fraud.  You've already decided that manned space flight is impossible and nothing will ever change your mind.

Please wake up.
Do everyone a favor and go back to sleep.

Heiwa

« Reply #13212 on: February 02, 2021, 11:51:19 AM »
There are plenty videos of of people on the ISS but they are all paid, fake actors and all fake films are done at Hollywood.
This is exactly why your "challenge" is a fraud.  You've already decided that manned space flight is impossible and nothing will ever change your mind.

Please wake up.
Do everyone a favor and go back to sleep.
Hm, My Challenge is about manned space travel. I agree one way space travel is possible but return? No way! Actually all space trips are only one way in orbits around Earth. No way to go anywhere else  and return.
Markjo, you are a loser. Don't blame me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13213 on: February 02, 2021, 01:06:20 PM »
Actually all space trips are only one way in orbits around Earth. No way to go anywhere else  and return.
I don't blame you, I just feel sorry for you.

Heiwa

« Reply #13214 on: February 02, 2021, 05:27:50 PM »
Actually all space trips are only one way in orbits around Earth. No way to go anywhere else  and return.
Well, you are a loser of my Challenge. You should really learn about orbits. http://heiwaco.com/moontravelb.htm

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13215 on: February 02, 2021, 07:03:03 PM »
Well, you are a loser of my Challenge. You should really learn about orbits.
I don't care about your fake, unwinnable "challenge".   You should really learn about orbital mechanics and atmospheric reentry.

Heiwa

« Reply #13216 on: February 02, 2021, 09:30:24 PM »
Well, you are a loser of my Challenge. You should really learn about orbits.
I don't care about your fake, unwinnable "challenge".   You should really learn about orbital mechanics and atmospheric reentry.
Yes, to win my Challenge you must have basic knowledge of both orbital mechanics and atmospheric reentry even if there is no atmosphere on the Moon and that the atmosphere on planet Mars is >1000 times thinner than the Earth one without any oxygen in it. Such basic knowledge will make you understand why nobody wins my Challenge.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 11:42:32 PM by Heiwa »

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #13217 on: February 03, 2021, 03:32:10 PM »
I would like to discuss that Swedish soldier as well, was that an option?

He really has lost his A game, as it was, early posts in this thread at least were interesting.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Hot Swedish soldiers that can kick Heiwas butt
« Reply #13218 on: February 04, 2021, 12:55:07 AM »

He really has lost his A game, as it was, early posts in this thread at least were interesting.

Of course! In your reply, just change the Subject line is what you want to talk about.  8)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #13219 on: February 04, 2021, 03:46:26 AM »
Finally, this is over . . . . . . .

. . .  oh, shit . . .  ::) . . . . . . .

Heiwa

« Reply #13220 on: February 04, 2021, 05:04:08 AM »

No, topic here is my €1M Challenge. It is very easy. You start orbiting Earth with your spacecraft and then you start orbiting the Moon (or planet Mars) and land and stop. Just tell me how (and fuel used) and you are a winner.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Swedish gal soldiers are hot
« Reply #13221 on: February 04, 2021, 05:35:22 AM »

No, topic here is my €1M Challenge. It is very easy. You start orbiting Earth with your spacecraft and then you start orbiting the Moon (or planet Mars) and land and stop. Just tell me how (and fuel used) and you are a winner.

No. Topic is how hot the women soldiers of Sweden are. Read the subject line. No one cares about your fake moon crap

This thread isn't even yours. Go start another thread if you want to talk about such nonsense

Know your place

Heiwa

Re: Swedish gal soldiers are hot
« Reply #13222 on: February 05, 2021, 05:12:11 AM »

No. Topic is how hot the women soldiers of Sweden are. Read the subject line. No one cares about your fake moon crap

This thread isn't even yours. Go start another thread if you want to talk about such nonsense

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13223 on: February 05, 2021, 05:37:07 AM »

Thanks for reaffirming the topic of the thread.

You're from Sweden? Has Sweden always appreciated the potential and contributions of the more attractive sex? It seems they have been ahead of the curve as opposed to other countries

Do you think the women soldiers of Sweden could kick your butt in a dual? What was serving in the defense force like in Sweden? Tough? Easy?

I heard a story from my Korean friends about a guy who shit himself training with a grenade. After he pulled the pin, he froze. It exploded killing him and a few people. What stories do you have about your time there?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13224 on: February 05, 2021, 06:38:29 AM »

You're from Sweden? Has Sweden always appreciated the potential and contributions of the more attractive sex? It seems they have been ahead of the curve as opposed to other countries

Do you think the women soldiers of Sweden could kick your butt in a dual? What was serving in the defense force like in Sweden? Tough? Easy?

No, topic is still "I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge". But it is right I spent years in the Swedish Navy. Have you done any military service? You sound like a loser.
Swedish Navy had 10 000's of navy women assisting the joint effort when I was there 50 years ago. They were all called Lotta. The ones in the navy Lotta Marin. They had nice uniforms and caps but I preferred them without those things.
I learnt to kill the enemy when I was in the navy. Either physically or blow them up one way or other. It was all legal. Great fun! And easy.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13225 on: February 05, 2021, 06:56:26 AM »

No, topic is still "I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge". But it is right I spent years in the Swedish Navy. Have you done any military service? You sound like a loser.
Swedish Navy had 10 000's of navy women assisting the joint effort when I was there 50 years ago. They were all called Lotta. The ones in the navy Lotta Marin. They had nice uniforms and caps but I preferred them without those things.
I learnt to kill the enemy when I was in the navy. Either physically or blow them up one way or other. It was all legal. Great fun! And easy.

Read the subject line again. You sound like you are very confused. It's ok. You're old. In fact, you are so old you have lived almost 1/3rd of Australias modern history since 1788. Wow!

You're much better talking about anything but the stupid Moon. You're like a pioneer man. You must have many interesting stories about your long life. So why not talk about that?

Also
They had nice uniforms and caps but I preferred them without those things.

Indeed friend. Any healthy warm blooded male would prefer them without those things lol ;)

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13226 on: February 05, 2021, 07:03:00 AM »

Read the subject line again. You sound like you are very confused. It's ok. You're old. In fact, you are so old you have lived almost 1/3rd of Australias modern history since 1788. Wow!

You're much better talking about anything but the stupid Moon. You're like a pioneer man. You must have many interesting stories about your long life. So why not talk about that?

Also

Indeed friend. Any healthy warm blooded male would prefer them without those things lol ;)
Well, topic remains  I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge.  To win it you must go to the Moon and back and tell me the details. Do you even know how to drive a car?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13227 on: February 05, 2021, 07:16:08 AM »

Also

Well, topic remains  I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge.  To win it you must go to the Moon and back and tell me the details. Do you even know how to drive a car?

Heiwa, please stop changing the subject. This thread is about Swedish women soldiers now. If you want to talk about the Moon, please start your own thread

Yes, I can drive a car. Motorbike too. Do you need a lift to the nursing home? Did you get lost again? C'mon Hewia, this is like the 10th time this month and we aren't even a week into it. Stop wandering off

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13228 on: February 05, 2021, 08:05:08 AM »

Also

Heiwa, please stop changing the subject. This thread is about Swedish women soldiers now. If you want to talk about the Moon, please start your own thread

Yes, I can drive a car. Motorbike too. Do you need a lift to the nursing home? Did you get lost again? C'mon Hewia, this is like the 10th time this month and we aren't even a week into it. Stop wandering off
You can drive a car and motorbike? Sorry, you are a loser. Topic is my Challenge travelling to the Moon.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #13229 on: February 05, 2021, 08:08:29 AM »
Focus here, people. Leave the shitposting for the lower boards. We don't want people getting losing interest in AR and CN, ok?