I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge

• 14383 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: I won Heiwa's €1,000,000 challenge
« Reply #13140 on: January 17, 2021, 07:36:54 AM »
Topic is my Challenge about space travel. Reason why there is no winner is simple! Space travel is not possible.
Of course space travel is possible.  Convincing you that manned space travel is possible is what's not possible.
Yes. I agree in a way. One way. Because space travel is only one way! No way to return from space. I explain it at my website. So manned space travel is of course possible BUT ... suicidal!
It isn't suicidal if you're more clever than a self-proclaimed expert on safety at sea.
Well, I just advise. If you want to have fun you are well come. Here topic is a safe trip to the moon and back, which I pay you €1M for. Don't you need some money that I don't need? You sound like a poor loser.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13141 on: January 17, 2021, 08:29:23 AM »
Well, I just advise.
Who asked for your advice? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #13142 on: January 17, 2021, 09:23:27 AM »
Well, I just advise.
You? I organize the Challenge and inform participants about it since many years. And there is a new Challenger! Potus elect Biden is taking over from soon ex-potus Trump about putting an American woman on the Moon south pole 2024. I look forward to it, i.e, more losers ....

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13143 on: January 17, 2021, 09:46:57 AM »
Well, I just advise.
You? I organize the Challenge and inform participants about it since many years. And there is a new Challenger! Potus elect Biden is taking over from soon ex-potus Trump about putting an American woman on the Moon south pole 2024. I look forward to it, i.e, more losers ....
So even if they do put people on the moon, they still don't win your "challenge"?  That doesn't sound like a fair or honest challenge to me.  Then again, I'm pretty sure that none of your "challenges" were ever intended to be fair or honest.  You just like to make unwinnable "challenges" so that you can call everyone a loser.  Sounds like you have some self-esteem issues that you may want to talk to a mental health councelor about.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13144 on: January 17, 2021, 09:57:40 AM »
Well, I just advise.
So even if they do put people on the moon, they still don't win your "challenge"?  That doesn't sound like a fair or honest challenge to me.  Then again, I'm pretty sure that none of your "challenges" were ever intended to be fair or honest.  You just like to make unwinnable "challenges" so that you can call everyone a loser.  Sounds like you have some self-esteem issues that you may want to talk to a mental health councelor about.

Not to mention the fact that Heiwa's bank confirmed that he doesn't have the funds to cover the challenge(s). So all of his stuff is moot anyway.

?

frenat

« Reply #13145 on: January 17, 2021, 10:11:52 AM »
Well, I just advise.

Not to mention the fact that Heiwa's bank confirmed that he doesn't have the funds to cover the challenge(s). So all of his stuff is moot anyway.
And he sounds like a bot.

Heiwa

« Reply #13146 on: January 17, 2021, 10:26:26 AM »
Well, I just advise.
If potus-elect Biden puts an American woman on the Moon 2024, he can collect €1M from me by explaining, e.g. fuel used to jump from one orbit to another and to leave an orbit and land anywhere.
Why do you suggest I need mental health assistance? Aha, you voted for Biden or Trump. And didn't check the counting of the ballots.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13147 on: January 17, 2021, 10:37:20 AM »
Why do you suggest I need mental health assistance?
Because you seem to have an unhealthy need to call people loser.  The only reasonable conclusion I can draw is that it's a pitiful attmept to raise your own low self-esteem.

Heiwa

« Reply #13148 on: January 17, 2021, 03:43:26 PM »
Because you seem to have an unhealthy need to call people loser.  The only reasonable conclusion I can draw is that it's a pitiful attempt to raise your own low self-esteem.
Please, to become a winner of my Challenge you have to jump from one orbit to another in space at the right times and locations and in the right directions using fuel, etc. If you cannot do it you are a loser.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13149 on: January 17, 2021, 04:17:19 PM »
Because you seem to have an unhealthy need to call people loser.  The only reasonable conclusion I can draw is that it's a pitiful attempt to raise your own low self-esteem.
Please, to become a winner of my Challenge you have to jump from one orbit to another in space at the right times and locations and in the right directions using fuel, etc. If you cannot do it you are a loser.

No one is partaking in your "challenge" because your bank contact you gave us confirmed you don't have the funds to pay a winner. So why would anyone bother? No prize money, no challenge.

Heiwa

« Reply #13150 on: January 17, 2021, 09:52:54 PM »

No one is partaking in your "challenge" because your bank contact you gave us confirmed you don't have the funds to pay a winner. So why would anyone bother? No prize money, no challenge.
No, reason for few participants is that you cannot jump from one orbit to another in space at the right times and locations and in the right directions using fuel, etc. I am happy to note that the prize money is still with me and that I am in good physical shape.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13151 on: January 17, 2021, 10:15:28 PM »

No, reason for few participants is that you cannot jump from one orbit to another in space at the right times and locations and in the right directions using fuel, etc. I am happy to note that the prize money is still with me and that I am in good physical shape.

Not according to your banker whom you asked us to contact. I did. She said you didn't have the funds to cover any sort of challenge, let alone 1million. So no money, no challenge.

Heiwa

« Reply #13152 on: January 18, 2021, 03:14:26 AM »

Not according to your banker whom you asked us to contact. I did. She said you didn't have the funds to cover any sort of challenge, let alone 1million. So no money, no challenge.
Well, you never contacted my bank, and plenty money is still there or actually very little. I invest in real things. Why do you lie like that? It is stupid.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13153 on: January 18, 2021, 01:18:48 PM »
Heiwa trying to call out liars ROFL. What a twerp

Tell us again Heiwa how an asteroid hurtling through space and then hitting the earth would simply bounce off

::)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13154 on: January 18, 2021, 03:42:50 PM »

Well, you never contacted my bank, and plenty money is still there or actually very little. I invest in real things. Why do you lie like that? It is stupid.

Beatrice, the contact at your bank, CIC, that you gave us was very nice and accommodating with the inquiry. Though she wouldn't reveal your exact balance she did say that there were not enough funds to cover a €1m payout.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #13155 on: January 18, 2021, 03:47:48 PM »
... plenty money is still there or actually very little. ...
Fascinating! Tell us more about the plenty-or-very-little amount of money you have.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13156 on: January 18, 2021, 05:18:04 PM »

Beatrice, the contact at your bank, CIC, that you gave us was very nice and accommodating with the inquiry. Though she wouldn't reveal your exact balance she did say that there were not enough funds to cover a €1m payout.

You can tell Heiwa is full of crap because his story always changes. He's said before he has the money in stocks. Not the bank. Now he suggests you contact his bank for confirmation of the funds. LOL

It's obvious he's just here to troll. (I mean, we already knew that but he's so bad it's just too easy). What a sad pathetic old geezer. This is how he spends his twilight years? What a waste.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #13157 on: January 21, 2021, 03:21:11 AM »
Yes, my Challenge is still open! Win it and I pay you €1M.
Good luck.
Anders Björkman

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #13158 on: January 21, 2021, 06:12:01 AM »
Fascinating! Tell us more about the plenty-or-very-little amount of money you have.

Schrödinger's money.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 06:13:54 AM by Jamie »
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Heiwa

« Reply #13159 on: January 25, 2021, 09:06:49 AM »

Schrödinger's money.
What are you talking about? My money is mine and, if you win my Challenge, you get €1M  of my money. But to win you must explain how to jump from one orbit around Earth to another orbit around the Moon or Mars in space, where you plan to land.
It is quite easy! You take off from Earth and you are in an orbit around Earth. And then, in this orbit around Earth, you decide to leave it and start orbiting something else, where you shall land!
Don't you need some maps and navigational instruments for it?
Aha, Apollo 11 had 1969 a computer that knew everything.
ROTFL50+Y

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13160 on: January 25, 2021, 02:24:44 PM »

Schrödinger's money.
What are you talking about? My money is mine ...
Yes, that's true. And you have plenty of it! Or, actually, very little of it. According to you.

Heiwa

« Reply #13161 on: January 27, 2021, 10:17:55 PM »

Schrödinger's money.
Yes, that's true. And you have plenty of it! Or, actually, very little of it. According to you.
You have misunderstood the situation. I have plenty money. I have also good health, which is more important. What about you? Poor and lousy shape? You don't sound like a winner.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #13162 on: January 28, 2021, 02:14:11 PM »

Schrödinger's money.

I cannot believe this thread is still going. I wonder if Mike still comes by occasionally to see if Heiwa will man up and pay out.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13163 on: January 28, 2021, 04:09:34 PM »
I cannot believe this thread is still going.
That's because the mods refuse to unsticky the thread and let it die its long over due death.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13164 on: January 28, 2021, 04:11:39 PM »

Schrödinger's money.
You have misunderstood the situation. I have plenty money. I have also good health, which is more important. What about you? Poor and lousy shape? You don't sound like a winner.
I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Heiwa

« Reply #13165 on: January 29, 2021, 05:37:47 AM »
I cannot believe this thread is still going.
That's because the mods refuse to unsticky the thread and let it die its long over due death.
No, this is the most popular thread of the site. It proves you cannot leave a flat earth to fly to a flat moon or planet Mars. We are all stuck down on Earth. Which is good. Only angles fly in the sky which is pretty boring. Better have fun on the ground.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13166 on: January 29, 2021, 11:27:38 AM »
No, this is the most popular thread of the site.
Incorrect.  The number game has this thread beat by a long, long way.  It's also far more productive.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13167 on: January 29, 2021, 11:48:35 AM »
Incorrect.  The number game has this thread beat by a long, long way.  It's also far more productive.

This thread popular lol. Once you read the first page, you may as well have read the whole thing. It's just Heiwa getting his arse handed to him and then Heiwa denying it because he has no concept of reality being a brain addled old fogie doped up on meds

Heiwa, that's not caviar they are serving you. Each one of those egg looking things are your meds

Know your place

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #13168 on: January 29, 2021, 03:23:59 PM »

I'm glad I still have him blocked from five years ago, though as an older person now, and wiser I can far more clearly see his narcissism and delusions of grandeur. Around page 14 when he started saying the 9/11 deaths were fake I had this issue of trying to figure out why a human would say something so incredibly insensitive.

But now, especially after four years of Trump, I get it. It's all shit to serve to feed his ego, and no amount of being dunked on, or shown to be wrong, or incompetent as an engineer will burst that bubble, it'll just keep fueling him.

It almost makes me feel sorry for the dude.

Almost. But then I read what he says in the replies and I snap out of it.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

?

frenat

« Reply #13169 on: January 29, 2021, 06:32:04 PM »
I'm still convinced "he" is likely a bot.